Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

ilwoo_aein

said:

@LorenHaze hi chingu! It's a good thing to spend weekend with your family :) To me you're a cool chingu and cool mom! :D Aww, you miss Lee Yoon Sung and Choi Young? kekeke I always miss Lee Minho just like i miss Ilwoo LOL
Wow! Your son is just like me. I can read Korean so well..I often understand what the news in Korean talking about..But i still need to learn a lot to master all Korean vocabularies hahaha..Sometimes i try to watch Korean drama without subtitles and it works for me :D But it's kind of difficult when i watch sageuk drama without subtitles..
Hahaha i don't want to be Minho's personal assistant..I could be in danger everyday hahaha..A lot of MINOZ will hate me LOL I work in a Korean company, i meet a lot of Korean people everyday..So i think it's better to keep working here..It's safer LOL
Yes your right chingu! I can't imagine if Yonghwa decided to join Minho and Shinhye..It's not impossible there will be fan-war..But it's okay now hahaha..

KNTV GIFs (Update)

938184a2gw1e97g3wkc30g209q05g4na.gif938184a2gw1e97g4dzgusg209q05g1l0.gif
*** Buzzzz *** First I got electrocuted by the gaze then those pouty, disobedient lips :-* makes me want to just smooch the crap out of him... :-* :-* :-* :-* one day if he ever appears with fish lips on-screen, that could be my work of art :D;))

viewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427b938184a2gw1e97g3u7h24g209q05gx6q.gif
So.... MinHot is hungry so he disguise as City Hunter Lee Yong Sung and went to a restaurant to eat.
That look deliciouslyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sweet... ! But no fear, coz you're skinny as ;;)

Last but not least..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!!! =)) =)) =))
938184a2gw1e97gszmq8ug209q05ghdv.gif938184a2gw1e97gt678dvg209q05ge83.gif
938184a2gw1e97gtbf8k7g209q05ghdv.gif938184a2gw1e97gthpk6yg209q05g4qs.gif
938184a2gw1e97gvj9306g209q05ge85.gif
Edit:
So I found out it was just cucumber he ate. :))
He did mention before that he has cucumber phobia =))
This boy hates cucumber... =)) =)) =))

Edit 2:
Okay, I ran the Japanese subtitles with the help of Mr. G.
So Minho didn't like coriander. The first guess was "cucumber".
But he nods to the next girl who asked if it was "coriander".

=)) =)) =)) I desperately need translation for this scene! =)) =)) =))

credit: chloe

=)) =)) =))

-edit-
class="content-title"“The Heirs” Third Teaser Clip Reveals More Glimpses of the Characters’ Lives jnkm October 2, 2013  “The Heirs” Third Teaser Clip Reveals More Glimpses of the Characters’ Lives

With the pilot episode of the must-watch drama “The Heirs” inching towards us, SBS released a third teaser clip on October 2 for all the waiting fans!

The 43 second teaser clip show similar scenes as the first and second clips but adds in a bit of an extra look into the drama.

the heirs trailer 13

The clip gives a more in-depth taste of Park Shin Hye‘s rollercoaster of a life, from her working in a kitchen to her coming to America to make a living. Things don’t look that easy for her until she meets Lee Min Ho!

the heirs trailer 3 14

We can also see flashes of Kim Woo Bin, Kim Ji Won and Choi Jin Hyuk as the teaser foreshadows a colorful and packed storyline.

the heirs trailer 3 13

The teaser ends with Lee Min Ho’s voiceover saying, “Do you like me?”

“The Heirs” revolves around the lives of young and rich heirs, who one day, finds an ordinary and poor girl Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye), in their lives. The pilot episode will air on October 9.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/10/02/the-heirs-third-teaser-clip-reveals-more-glimpses-of-the-characters-lives/

LorenHaze said:@ilwoo_aein - Hello Chingu! *hugs* How are you? 
I was away from the forum for a couple of days and oh man, I've missed you all, especially LMH. Coming back made me realize how severely deprived I am of LMH'S presence and greatness. Especially after viewing over and over and over again, the kissing scenes posted by @shenny (ty btw :-) ).  Da-a-am...what a fudgin' great kisser..so it seems. haha! To feel and taste is to believe, but whatevs I'll just keep imagining that his prowess at kissing, is second to none. hahahahaha! :-*
Chingu...I envy you for knowing enough to understand Korean. Good for you. I'm curious though, what's sageuk? Is that a different dialect in Korea? BTW, I have a friend who is in Korea, teaching English. I almost want to ask him to stalk LMH for me, but he might finally get the idea that I'm crazy..that would bet too embarrassing..haha! But then again, if he takes LMH'S picture...it would be worth it right??? He might even casually tap LMH'S cute butt for me...hahaha! I'm just kidding...or maybe I'm not. LOL.
Nah, I don't think the MINOZ would hate you for being LMH'S PA...they seem like a nice bunch. :-) I would still do it..even if I have to wear protective gear...like a bullet proof vest. I can learn to live even more dangerously for LMH. You know it...=)) 
So you work for a Korean company and meet Korean people everday..uhm...curious to know if you ever bring up LMH'S name? I've served a few Korean clients and in the past I've had no problems mentioning Won Bin (he is so popular, they all know him). I think I'm going to switch it up a bit by mentioning LMH next time. haha!
Well Chingu..I'm exhausted, but before I go to bed I'm going to catch up some more. Take good care and have a nice day.. >:D<
HELLO as well to all the wonderful ladies on here who continue to keep us updated. I sincerely hope that you are all well :-)

Lee Min Ho KNTV Good Day pt 3 ;)) :))

Bwahahaha!!! I can see Uri BB Sheng is there I'm so proud @sia3 @Hanjae @Gukja @LuvMinHo @lynlily @awesomeduck @adlyn13 @WutHmone @Anomalous @myphim ;)) >:D< =D> \m/ :-bd

http://youtu.be/o5-7WoNlK0k
cr KS I

Guest Humanseoul

http://media.mydramalist.com/cache/qip/431411217780912230_bc869ce6_c.jpg 

Lee Min Ho's agency have confirmed that he is going to be playing his first leading film role in 2014. The film will be titled Gangnam Blues and will be directed by the famed Yoo Ha (Once Upon a Time In High School , A Dirty Carnival). 

Gangnam Blues' is going to be about:

Gangnam Blues is set in 1970's Seoul, when the Gangnam district was just kicking off its real estate and construction boom, with all the shady power plays and corrupt backroom dealings that come with the territory.

mydramalist update that his ageny confirmed that he'll be the main lead in Gangnam blues,but still not sure about that,since mydramalist it's a blog & they didn't mention the korean media as theit source,only Lee Minho's agency. Big Q,do they know the name of his agency? since those who know his agency will mention Starhaus,not Lee Minho's agency.That blog also said they'll start filming early 2014. Logic,before they make final decission,he should read & learn the script 1st,when he did that? From May until end of this year,he's busy with his Global Tour,CFs & The Heirs filming.Don't wanna say they lie,but be wise. Better wait for his agency & Production House announcement.

More KNTV Part. 3 Gifs

viewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427b.
I think here he was asked if he had slept well, and he hesitated so that'd be a "no..."
I wouldn't think so, what with the time difference! *Sigh*

viewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427b
I don't know who he had met but he politely bowed and said "hello" as caption "konbanwa".
Caption: Sensing a little nervous before the event?
Camera asked him to say hello to everyone (into the cam) and after that someone in the background asked him to speak English :))
Which is why he went "....." and ran away with the excuse "it's time to go". =))

Vertical caption asked: Lee Min Ho-ssi, where is this place?
Horizontal caption: The revelation of what kind of dish on the menu he'd choose.

He answered: Here is LA.
What will he choose?
This caption I don't know :)) :)) :))
These are just rough translation from what I "think" it says. :P
Can't wait to see it again when it's been translated :D
It was hilarious to see his reaction towards accidentally eating cucumber coriander sushi =))

Dimples! *LOVEEEE* :x :x :x

credit: Merry

Guest shantipriya

@sia3 - thanks for the screencap gifs and the translation. I can't even watch the video for some reason- maybe I'll have to restart, but I'm too lazy for that... I'm not a fan of sushi overall, though I've tried it and I don't think it's bad- I just can do without it LOL so, what's wrong with cucumber sushi?

@Anomalous
LOL... that's what minoz said about it being cucumber.
But I just ran the Japanese subtitles into Google Translations.
At first they asked him if it was "cucumber" (キュウリ) and he said no (違う)
Then the girl beside him asked if it's "fresh coriander" (パクチー) and he went "en"... so that means yes.

@shantipriya
Turns out it's not cucumber. LOL.
But I'd admit it is weird to put coriander in sushi. I love sushi sashimi :D but I think what he had is fusion Japanese cusine.
---
Off to edit my previous post about cucumber! :D

Guest shantipriya

@sia3 - dang, I hate coriander with passion, in all of its forms... yuck! I remember there were these sausages here when I was kid (the ONLY sausages we had) that had a LOT of coriander seeds. I can smell that from miles away. I understand him so well and I would like to ask how come he didn't spit that piece out?