Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest shantipriya

finally got permission to post :)

here's some Heirs BTS pictures, from his first day on set in LA :) I know it's not much, but it's from the heart- enjoy

812419678.jpg?1380662397

812419992.jpg?1380662663

812420231.jpg?1380662848

812420377.jpg?1380662976

812420515.jpg?1380663096

812420615.jpg?1380663179

812421091.jpg?1380663546

Guest prosperity

briseis

said:

"I’m not OK."

SBS’s released the 3rd teaser to its highly anticipated drama Heirs and I have to say I’m finally begining to catch glimpses of real chemistry between LMH and PSH. It’s not the breath-robbing intensity of KTH and YAI in Jang OK Jung that makes you think they have to get to bed any moment but rather a genuine connection between two strangers with their own emotional baggage

However, despite this impediment LMH still manages to deliver the quite sorrow that stirs just below the surface and can be seen in his eyes, the tormented young man who has seemingly everything but the one thing he truly needs - love of his family. I’m not suprised that KES wanted LMH to play another of her unique male leads as he belongs to those few actors who capable of delivering this nuanced performance.

Guest Anomalous

Too much Lee Min Ho news, I can't concentrate on my study. :(( :((

@sia3    Thank you for the KT's shower scene. I can't stop looking at it. :P

Guest shantipriya

two of my favourite things - food and Minho! too bad I should stay away from them both, for one reason or another... :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

uhm, the last line in the new teaser was why the call these trailers "teasers" - "by any chance, do I like you?" LOL or I could be wrong, though it really sounded like that... forgive me if I turn out to be wrong- I'm just a beginner.

can't wait for another week, though I have TMS to keep me hanging in there... still, why life doesn't have a 'skip' option? 'rewind' would be nice as well- for all the drooling moments

:x :x :x :x :x :x  swooning at those adam apple. Looks sweet, delicious and yummy !   :D

Any idea what does No. 19 means ?   ;;)

:-h @Anomalous

Blame MinHot for his hotness and send him your exam script should you failed ! (joking aside)  :)) :)) :))
Well, I think you are not alone.
When Heirs starts screening on Oct 9th, I am sure @shenny @adlyn13 @lynlily and those still in Uni or College will do the same as you :D

Ohmygawd people!!! I'm getting nosebleed in three...two...one...nosebleed.

Kim Tan is seriously going to be the death of my fangirl self. He's sooooo dreamy, hawttt, angsty. I pretty much lurrrrve everything about him :x :x :x

Lee Min-ho's My Everything Concert DVD Cut

Click here for Yokohama series and

Hahahahahahahaha, his hair. So flat :)) :)) :))

I think the person who uploaded these is Lee622ful (or something like that, I forgot her username) and her old account was suspended because of copyright infringement. So be careful not to upload the vids elsewhere.

I can't get over how flat his hair looks. And his handwriting is not the greatest :))