Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Hi everyone :-h
Just a reminder, please don't quote pictures/gifs/videos and/or long quotes. It's against soompi's rules:

4. Do not quote pictures or long posts.  Instead, remove images in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.(Read more here)

Guest Anomalous

guadi said: @anomalous - aren't they cute together? Are you going to gif the hugging scene too? I love that clip; they have good synergy. And I actually like all those Eider sans a few puffy coats. Too bad Eider doesn't sell its products here; I'd buy a few winter gears. 

Guest Anomalous

LorenHaze said:

@Anomalous - What a fun clip! Can you tell me more about it please? Who are Fran & Angus? Are they fellow models for Eider? Was that during a commercial shoot BTS? enquiring minds want to know....hee! ;-)

I love the playful side of him....:x

OMG, I am ded. I've just watched the trailer, and the "It's okay, baby" was killing me.... I must have replayed that part hundreds of time. It's like one of the sexiest things ever. I've never really listened to LMH's voice because  I don't know Korean so I usually either mute or lower the volume to minimum, level whenever I watch a drama. Today is like the first time I've heard LMH's voice speaking something I can understand and connect to. I like the tone of his voice very much,  How do you feel when he speaks Korean? Did he say that he focused his acting on the eye expression and the voice? I want somewhere in his career, he will participate in a Hollywood movie. Please make my dream come true....

@adamfever

You should listen to his voice more..

I think his voice is so sexy, it's heavy but gentle and charismatic..

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=agbMOPNFe1w#

Cr to rightful owner

Guest shantipriya

@Jung27 - you know, the bigger the distance between the ground surface and the top of your head, the bigger the gravity pull, which is why the taller you are the more difficulties you expirience in keeping your balance. people who are slimmer and taller have even more difficulties, since the weight of their bodies is ballanced in a smaller point of contact. it's like trying to ballance on a desk surface a pencil that's 22 cm high and 5 mm by width, and a flashlight that's 20 cm high and 3 cm wide.

@adamfever - yes, Minho has an exceptional voice. it's deep, low, with distinguished bass when he speaks, and has a dash of huskiness. he is a "baritone martin" from the extend of my knowledge. when you look at him you don't normally expect that voice. but when he speaks, you get goosebumps. he usually speaks at one even range of tone and rarely raises it higher vocally. his laughter is specific, very unique, higher in tonality, cut, very contageous. when he sings, he uses his diaphragm a lot. generally, his voice is strong and powerful. he rarely raises his voice in volume, but when he does (heard only in dramas) you can say it's like a lion roar- has a very powerfull soundwave. I'd never wanna make him angry :))

Guest Anomalous

sia3 said:
-- Hahahahahaha! =)) =))
He's not Lee Min Ho if he does not trip or fall for once. :))
Still love the boy of course ~~ ;))

And this is fan service for "apple-lovers"