Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

willenette said:
Hi LorenHaze, hahaha - stalking is bad. I could say : Leave celebs alone. Stalking & following are two different things. The former is unwanted or obsessive attention by an individual or group toward another person - to put it simple - monitoring. This could cause harassment &  intimidation toward a person/celebrity. This is a strong word compared to "following" - Following is simply folowing with no mental attachment to the person who is being followed. :))

LorenHaze said: willenette said:
Hi LorenHaze, hahaha - stalking is bad. I could say : Leave celebs alone. Stalking & following are two different things. The former is unwanted or obsessive attention by an individual or group toward another person - to put it simple - monitoring. This could cause harassment &  intimidation toward a person/celebrity. This is a strong word compared to "following" - Following is simply folowing with no mental attachment to the person who is being followed. :))

willenette said: LorenHaze said: willenette said:

LorenHaze said: willenette said: LorenHaze said: willenette said:

class="articletitle"K-Pop Destinations: Jeju Island

Known for its beautiful views and attractions, the island has also become a go-to destination for kdrama lovers.

Boys Over Flowers on Jeju Island 103390-hyatt-regency-hotel.jpg

Hyatt Regency Hotel 103391-seas-resort.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

While Jeju Island is known for its dramatic views of seaside cliffs, kdrama lovers may be more interested in the island's filming locations.

The island has been featured in "Boys Over Flowers," "Secret Garden," "Dae Jang Geum" and "Princess Hours" just to name a few. It's where Yoon Eun Hye goes to escape her boyfriend in "Lie to Me" and where the modeling scenes in the park were filmed in "Personal Taste." There's plenty of travel information online about how to get to the island but once you do, here are some places to savor kdrama atmosphere.

The Hyatt Regency hotel is located on a sloping cliff overlooking the ocean. But it's private balconies with ocean views will seem mundane when you discover the pool where F4 leader Gun Jun Pyo almost drowned or the triangular wedding chapel from the "Boys Over Flowers" wedding scene. The hotel's address is 114 Jungmungwangwang-ro 72, beon-gil, Seogwipo. For more information, call +82 64 733 1234 or visit http://jeju.regency.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html

source : kpopstarz

class="articletitle"Who Looks the Most Handsome in a Hanbok? Chuseok Fashion (Male Edition)

The ladies look gorgeous, but the men look sinfully royal in this traditional clothes battle.

Happy Chuseok ya'll! It's the Korean harvest festival in Korea and it's time to celebrate with family, good harvest, delicious foods, and visit our ancestors. The three day holiday is celebrated in Korean on the 15th day of the 8th month of the lunar calendar. Women and men dress up in beautiful traditional wear called hanboks and bow down to their ancestors. There's nothing sexier than seeing a Korean man embrace his culture, get into a hanbok and wear it proudly.

(skipped unrelated.....)

103509.png

Lime green with a silver grey-ish hue hanbok and Lee Min Ho? I'm in!

source : kpopstarz

Omg. He was in California? Where exactly? I live in the Southern part, Orange County. It's near Long Beach and L.A. 15 min. Drive to Disneyland and some blocks away from Knottsberry Farm. Were the above pictures taken in Newport or Huntington Beach? i should have known.

OMG! Minho is so handsome in this BTS pic of Heirs! :-* It reminds me of handsome Lee Yoon Sung in 'City Hunter' :x
BUnS_gYCAAAmclv_zps65bd17bd.jpg

credit: ladyboss ardently said: Omg. He was in California? Where exactly? I live in the Southern part, Orange County. It's near Long Beach and L.A. 15 min. Drive to Disneyland and some blocks away from Knottsberry Farm. Were the above pictures taken in Newport or Huntington Beach? i should have known.