Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;" Baidu Music VIP Interview id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"

class="content-title" Premiere Date for “Gangnam 1970” Starring Lee Min Ho Postponed to January 2015
Premiere Date for “Gangnam 1970” Starring Lee Min Ho Postponed to January 2015

Upcoming action film “Gangnam 1970” (formerly referred to as “Gangnam Blues”), starring actors Lee Min Ho and Kim Rae Won, has pushed back its premiere date from the originally scheduled November release to January of 2015.

Showbox, the film distribution company in charge of “Gangnam 1970,” put out a press release on October 24 that stated, “The release schedule for ’Gangnam 1970’ has been changed to January of next year.”

The distribution company explained, “In order to meet with a larger audience during the film market’s peak season in January, the premiere has been postponed.”

Plans for the very first preview screening that was to take place at a press briefing session on October 28, as well as the press premiere scheduled for the beginning of November, have also been adjusted accordingly.
gangnam 1970

Hi Minoz.. :-)

I really can't take my eyes of you LMH that's why everyone was magnitized by your looks especially when you smile w/ your cute dimples.. :x :x

It melts me.. :-D :x

If only looks could kill i'm already dead w/ your handsome looks.. :-D :-D :x :x

thanks for the updates everyone.. ;-)

moonrain said: Hello guys! what's this i hear about GB's premier being moved to January, what happened?
There is an interview of Minho by Baidu Music, think this was taken before the start of his Re: Minho tour in Beijing

Here's the video:   http://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rrn3e64g.html

Hope our chinese literate chingus can update if there's anything new here... :)

@pinkmonster87 Gomawo chingu for the awesome translation!  :-*  
I like this part:Q: During the recording, are there anything special?LMH:  Like what? (LMH chuckled) This album has some cheerful songs so I drank Champagne during the recording.
Is this why I enjoy listening to his album with a glass of wine?  Because he also had a buzz while recording it?  :))First he says he's growing more facial hair, now he's tolerating a little alcohol.  Hmm...our boy is becoming LeeMinHoMME.  What's your next confession, babe?  ;))
I'll claim this RS and I'll call it a night.  B0uu7lRCIAE7QXT.jpg
Nighty-night, chingus!  Tomorrow is Airport Fashion time, right?  See you all back here!  heart%20with%20wings.gif

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

gute nacht @pixie, sweet dream :)  
dont worry, we'll take care of this thread while you're sleeping  :))

fan edit, wonderful
B0xLFaBCMAINP-d.png
cr. as tagged

Guest Moonrain

More Pics by Kdramastars of the Eider Event
b49d50b5tw1elng1swem4j20dw0kun2h.jpgb49d50b5tw1elng1pwd2tj20dw0kuq8j.jpg

b49d50b5tw1elng1tun6aj20dw0kujwj.jpg

Are we gonna have an airport fashion show tonight or tomorrow?
Is this a new ad or just fanedit?69c0df7fjw1elnl98w80uj20vk0noq62.jpg
Cr: as taggedEdit: its a new endorsement haha694c6337jw1elnkaqfs24j20qo0ez0tp.jpg

694c6337jw1elnkbgliqfj20qo0ez758.jpg