Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

hi all, just woke up this morning, glad many of you have great discussiion last night ;)
just saw this being uploaded in twitter, anyone have info about this? is it new cf?

He's handsome here :x
B0sHO8BCUAAJt-3.jpg
B0sHRYCCAAEXEwR.jpg
B0sHQjuCYAAI9NV.jpg
cr. Fans LeeMinHo @LeeminhoMinozz

The girl is Liu yifei, chinesse actress. recently played in new movie with bi rain?. More info in wiki.

Hey, hey got info, it's a Kumho Tire CF. Hope we get video version soon :)

more info

Kumho Tire Co., Inc. LSE: KHTC, formerly known as Samyang Tire, is a South Korean tire company. Headquartered in Gwangju, South Korea, it is a subsidiary of the Kumho Asiana Group, along with Asiana Airlines, South Korea's second largest airline. Wikipedia

@minomi11 Yup, it's a new CF----although it's not clear yet whether it's for Korea or China (Kumho is a Korean brand, though, famous for use in sports cars).  Are these pics even legally obtained?  They look too grainy to come from the client.  Just wondering.  I love to see our boy in a fast cars CF---driving one, I hope, and not just posing beside it.  ;;)
There's a new TV ad for SUPHIER >>>click VIDEO<<<<and Minho is looking extra-juicy :x
Screencaps cr ohchloe
B0r23p1IYAE5Ren.jpg
B0r23mMIUAEM_i8.jpg
B0r3KB1IUAAztEf.jpg
B0r3VY6IAAAb2GU.jpg

B0r3B3nIgAAlbiC.jpgB0r3CAoIMAAsbX-.jpgB0r3KM6IEAAaebE.jpgB0r3VcvIMAEF-nP.jpg

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

yes @pixie, minho in a fast car? woah.. I cant imagine how cool will it be. Hope we get more info about this new cf :)
B0sQHXvCIAAJZLd.jpg
cr. as tagged

Hello Minoz :)

Here's another Fan Vid at Eider Event :)

[이민호] 141023 아이더 팬싸인회 by.세렌디피티

cr Serendipity622

This Vid from Lee Min Ho Global Tour
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"[이민호] Lee Min Ho video in Global tour 2014 _ big smile ver.

cr Leeminho Globaltour

i realy like his smile :x , too bad this vid is too short :(

More pics at Eider Event by Bella :x

B0oUXX5CQAAKuih.jpg:large

B0ocoUOCcAAsqOu.jpg:large

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

Oh no.. look at this. What happen? is the release date delayed to jan 2015? why ?? :((

이민호 '강남1970' 돌연 개봉연기, 2015년 1월 확정

full article : http://news.nate.com/view/20141024n25438

[iNFO] #LeeMinHo's upcoming movie Gangnam 1970 to be released on January 2015 instead of November 2014.

cr. Mino Imja @MNimja

Starhaus Entertainment
[알림] 배우 이민호의 스크린 복귀작 <강남1970>의 개봉이 2015년 1월로 확정되었습니다.

11월 말 개봉을 예고했던 ‘강남 1970′ 측은 극장가 성수기인 1월에 보다 더 많은 관객을 안정적으로 만나기 위해 개봉 일정을 변경, 확정했다고 전해왔습니다.

이에 제작보고회 등 많은 일정도 연기하게 되었습니다~

좋은 작품으로 인사드리게 될테니 팬 여러분도 많은 기대와 응원 부탁드려요:) 감사합니다.

Annyeong Minoz~ Ah I just read this news. :( We need to wait 2 months again.

Film , which is drawing huge attention with the cast of Lee Min-ho and Kim Rae-won, has been confirmed to open in January next year. Movie is a story of desire, loyalty, and betrayal unfold in the background of Gangnam in early 70s.

Officials said, “This film will draw more audience when it opens in January in a sense that more people are likely to see movies in January.” The press conference, which was supposed to be held on October 28, has been also put off as a result of delayed release date.”

Film opens in January, 2015.

cr: getitk.com

Btw this is the picture when the fan gave bracelet to Lee Minho

8ffd3418jw1elmahng80kj20jg0aygo0.jpg
cr: 찬유

Asian heartthrobs ready to dominate screen

Actor Joo Won, Lee Min-ho, and Kim Woo-bin (OSEN)

As the year 2014 comes to close, three popular South Korean actors are gearing up to dominate the screen -- Joo Won, Lee Min-ho and Kim Woo-bin.

(skipped unrelated.....)

2. Lee Min-ho

"Gangnam 1970" offical poster (Showbox)
Actor Lee Min-ho’s first lead-role movie “Gangnam 1970” is also to hit public theaters in January.

Costarring Lee and actor Kim Rae-won, the movie portrays the two men’s desire for money and friendship in Gangnam, Seoul in the 1970s when the region began undergoing a historical real estate investment period.

Lee Min-ho in the movie "Gangnam 1970" (Showbox)
The film reportedly received pre-sale offers from distributors in China at an unprecedented price.

The actor has already been an Asian heartthrob through dramas “The Heirs” and “City Hunter.”

source : kpopherald

minomi11.1987_dd12 said: Oh no.. look at this. What happen? is the release date delayed to jan 2015? why ?? :((

이민호 '강남1970' 돌연 개봉연기, 2015년 1월 확정

full article : http://news.nate.com/view/20141024n25438

[iNFO] #LeeMinHo's upcoming movie Gangnam 1970 to be released on January 2015 instead of November 2014.

cr. Mino Imja @MNimja

Starhaus Entertainment
[알림] 배우 이민호의 스크린 복귀작 <강남1970>의 개봉이 2015년 1월로 확정되었습니다.

11월 말 개봉을 예고했던 ‘강남 1970′ 측은 극장가 성수기인 1월에 보다 더 많은 관객을 안정적으로 만나기 위해 개봉 일정을 변경, 확정했다고 전해왔습니다.

이에 제작보고회 등 많은 일정도 연기하게 되었습니다~

좋은 작품으로 인사드리게 될테니 팬 여러분도 많은 기대와 응원 부탁드려요:) 감사합니다.

Guest Moonrain

Hello guys! what's this i hear about GB's premier being moved to January, what happened?
There is an interview of Minho by Baidu Music, think this was taken before the start of his Re: Minho tour in Beijing
c2267255jw1elmbliq89dj20m80csjsw.jpg

Here's the video:   http://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rrn3e64g.html

Hope our chinese literate chingus can update if there's anything new here... :)
Cute gifs by ohchloe938184a2jw1elmek1ogorg208c08c4qr.gif938184a2jw1elmekib0p9g208c08c7wi.gif938184a2jw1elmekr2phfg208c08cx6q.gif938184a2jw1elmeqeuaitg208c08ckjl.gif

Guest Moonrain

minomi11.1987_dd12

said: hi all, just woke up this morning, glad many of you have great discussiion last night

;)

just saw this being uploaded in twitter, anyone have info about this? is it new cf?

He's handsome here :x

cr.

Fans LeeMinHo @LeeminhoMinozz

The girl is Liu yifei, chinesse actress. recently played in new movie with bi rain?. More info in wiki.

Hey, hey got info, it's a Kumho Tire CF. Hope we get video version soon :)

more info

Kumho Tire Co., Inc. LSE: KHTC, formerly known as Samyang Tire, is a South Korean tire company. Headquartered in Gwangju, South Korea, it is a subsidiary of the Kumho Asiana Group, along with Asiana Airlines, South Korea's second largest airline. Wikipedia

MWave NEWS about Gangnam 1970

class="titleNews"‘Gangnam 1970’ Starring Lee Min Ho Postpones Release Date

2014.10.24 16:22 Newsen Lee So Dam Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

Gangnam 1970 has confirmed the delay in its premiere.

The film Gangnam 1970, which was slated for November premiere has been confirmed to premiere in January of 2015.

Accordingly, the film’s press briefing session, which was scheduled for October 28, has also been postponed.

Starring Lee Min Ho and Kim Rae Won, Gangnam 1970 is the final piece of director Yoo Ha’s ‘street’ movie trilogy about two men’s desire, loyalty and betrayal surrounding Gangnam area when in 1970’s when Seoul began going through rapid development.

79079002.jpg

An affiliate of Gangnam 1970 revealed that the release date has been postponed in order to present the film to more people in January, which is the peak season for films.

Photo credit: Showbox Media Plex

Source http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/79079/gangnam-1970-starring-lee-min-ho-postpones-release-date

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

I kept thinking why they move the movie release date? as I really miss him on screen.. but eventually, I came to understand that I'm only audience for the movie. I'm sure movie production has their own accurate measurement and planning for this movie release. I'll wait patiently minho ssi.. As for now, I'll keep watching your old dramas and cf's.

Do you know how much I miss you :((
B0uQyZ4CQAAiLlG.jpg
cr. sweetmino

minomi11.1987_dd12 said: I kept thinking why they move the movie release date? as I really miss him on screen.. but eventually, I came to understand that I'm only audience for the movie. I'm sure movie production has their own accurate measurement and planning for this movie release. I'll wait patiently minho ssi.. As for now, I'll keep watching your old dramas and cf's.

Do you know how much I miss you :((

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

@adamfever, i was shocked this morning when found out the news, because I though it will be perfect timing in nov or dec instead of jan. but i'm with you, take whatever they need for the success of this movie, i'm sure they have better calculation for it's release. meanwhile, enjoy your re: minho tour minho ssi. Fighting!! :x
Anyone can share their thought about peak season movie in SK? :-/

Annyeong, MINOZ!  t98163.gif
I am sure a lot of fans are disappointed to hear about the postponement of G'70 release to January, especially those who have made travel plans to be at the PressCon (hope they were able to cancel the rice wreaths) and/or the Premier Night.  
The reason given for the new release date was to "show it to more people in January when movie watching is at its peak."  I interpret this to mean:  They want to release it simultaneously in as many markets as possible for maximum impact.  I previously wrote about my puzzlement on why the announcement on the foreign releases are too staggered and slow.  Since this is an R-rated film, they must be confronted with the need to do several edits/ versions to satisfy the film censorship laws of many different countries.  And a simultaneous release will definitely create more awareness and stronger box office pull.  Besides, the initial plan was to release it in December, right?  I hope they release in SK on Christmas Day and then roll out to all of Asia (and other key markets like the US) on New Year's Day.  

More Pics at EIDER EVENT
Closer :x :xB0uFn6LCQAAndxQ.jpg
What's this look?  ;))B0uFnyACcAI1hkF.jpg
When the fan forgot her signed poster---he's so sweet! B0uGYbqCcAAP7MA.jpg:large
cr as tagged

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

@pixie, his expression in that pic is priceless, ahahaa..
@adamfever, as i said earlier, i like travel the most, but i like song for you too ;)
hey I'm a superstar now like @moonrain, @MyHun, and @adamfever? really? :))
maybe because I'm too enthusiast to share minho's gorgeous pics lately. Thank you minho ssi you made me become a superstar in this thread :))

yeah, give me five! minho
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6MHqk1wRI2OhcrbRJxlg