Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Lee min ho wearing black again :x

Ha ha and there are kids too :D

I can't stop laughing remembering last tenwow events pictures......... He was soo nice with kids.....

I think history is repeating again today ;)

His face looks thinner than yesterday.... Maybe because of his hairstyle............ Lee min ho blends into any look...

Looks great.... :x

@pixie0622 I've been caught!! nyaha!! Omo, me singing a cover and uploading it somewhere?! And hey, its a LMH piece.. gosh. PRESSURE! :) Uhm, its been quite long since I'd last sang a whole piece with my guitar/piano and I don't know if I'd sound good enough to give justice to,his masterpiece. haha. Want a broadway style for that dear (I did some acts in school before)?! hahaha But I'd love to do one if given the time and the best recording materials :D

If I'd ever find the courage honey, I'd do it in a heartbeat but for now I'll pass the ball to other Minoz out there. Any volunteers?! :D But I really like his SONG FOR YOU out of all his songs in his album (all of them sound great!!) For now let's share a hug and admire our boy!!! I love his look now!!!! kyaaaaa *fanning face*

In Tenwow event,

the MC asked Minho, " Do you know your fans collect the photos of your pouting lips?"

Minho asked back, "Photos of my pouting lips?"

And the MC asked him again, "Do you think you are cute?"

Minho answered, "I don't think I'm cute. I'm tall, and I think small people are cute."