Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

hello everyone......
wowww.......lovely updates you all have put.....can't stop taking my eyes off this thread....
@pixie0622 i cant help but notice the last post you have, i see a women doing what she isn't supposed to...is that a part of the event??maybe she's just pulling his shirt like in the commercial....but i'm really jealous....how lucky are those fans.....
i wonder how korean actors and actress enclose where they live...it's like not even an ant can get to know their address....i was surprised because in my country we get to know where all the famous artists live....i really respect them in this matter....if our oppa's address was revealed, then i can imagine how hard it would become for him....with so much fan following and super busy schedules, he hardly gets time to spend with his family....if his address is revealed too,it would be difficult for him and his family members too... 

have you guys observed??min ho has become a bit chubby........he really resembles a 3 year old now.....i was really worried during gangnam blues...he became so skinny...i guess he eating well homemade food......prepared by his mom......
min ho looking fabulous in all the pictures....kumao chingus for all the efforts....

@minnu I think that they were trying to reenact that scene in the Ozing TVC where the girl was pulling his shirt, but I think that lucky fan was instead doing what every other Minoz would want to do---touch his richard simmons  ;))
@minomi11.1987_dd12 That's super HOTTT!  I agree, the latest LDF pictorial of LMH was steamy 8-}His iris  @-)B0PWYKCCMAEJv1t.jpg
Fanedit of LDF pic :x :xB0PyRq7CAAAlZdQ.jpg:large
B&W version

B0PyFNQCUAADEBL.jpg

cr JanBlue555
Another LDF display (hope we get full shot soon)B0P4OlfCUAACk3L.jpg
cr DC

class="Title" style="margin: 0px 0px 0.15em;"Lee Min Ho 20141018 Incheon Airport 중국 출국
by 1light & Ganzinammino

Looks like there were a good number of media outlets present at the Ozing Presscon.Hope we get to see good interviews soon.B0O483qCYAAup72.jpg:large

B0Pa-pnCcAApiEt.jpg

B0Pa-o9CAAA3Us0.jpgB0PNw0HCEAANmjI.jpg

cr as tagged

One more from OZING event 
The Perfect Profile :x :xB0N3I2vCYAAhw7o.jpg:large
cr as tagged
@minnu Yeah I think he gained a little weight, too.  I just hope he maintains his workout regimen so he won't need much time to get ready for his next drama fingerscrossed.gif  By the way, I recall LMH mentioning in an interview early this year that some media and fans do camp outside his home, so his address may not be that much of a secret.  
@minomi11 Thanks for sharing your story.  I have a few Korean acquaintances and they, too, are pretty much used to being asked about K-stars and strangers listening in to their conversations as if every other Korean is in a real-life k-drama :))

Yo MINOZ!  Just letting you know that TENWOW event starts at 1pm today.  Hope some of you can post live updates  [-O<
Came across these cute RE:MINHO fanart =D>Miniature Minho the Rock Star :xB0JJ54CCEAAZy9C.jpg
cr DC

B0PCIlqCEAItASG.jpg:large

And Fantastic photography!B0M5fRFCMAAD9AP.jpg:large
cr lmhglobaltour IG
B0OzdeICAAUbAas.jpg:large

B0Rnd0KCYAAKJaR.jpg:large

cr as tagged

Thank you all for the OZING update. Via the pictures, i couldn't tell what was happening at the event. I guess there was a prescon, then some fan interactions, am i right. Wish there is some fan account that gives us a little more detail. But overall, it looks like another success, everybody laughed, laughed hard, from MC to interviewer to fans and of course, our gorgeous boy. Though he gave up his soccer dream, he still had a good hand at it. Not bad at all to shoot right at the center of the board with his left foot
:-bd   :-bd
1961014_728399907254209_4094363266443524

OMG, he is mesmerizing in the LDF pix. Is the red suit the same one that he wore to the prescon of The Heirs?

So some of you got to talk to Korean people, what do they say about our Minho? i am curious.

Pixie said :

@minnu By the way, I recall LMH mentioning in an interview early this year that some media and fans do camp outside his home, so his address may not be that much of a secret.

Oh my god....

If that's the case I guess it's time for min ho to shift his house......

And it's time for us to kidnap him and his family to a place where he can take rest for sometime.......

Because he is having too much pressure on him right now........... Imagine a 27 year old to carry that much burden on his shoulders.......upon that no privacy...... Though I'm too selfish and want to know more about him and his life.......

But sometimes when I try to think about all the responsibility he has I get worried sometimes......

What I'm really happy with min ho is he didn't get all the success get into his head...... He still behaves like a normal person.......

I'm really proud to be one of the minoz

@pinkmonster87 Thanks chingu for sharing the OZING highlights  :-*  It's always great to hear about his interactions with fans and media.  And hearing, although we know it too well, about his calm and easygoing nature.  So he's "a bit tired" of CFs?  Good, I say....so he can take his time and choose the real good ones %5BEmoticon%5D%20OK%20Asd.gif 
@minnu I'll try to look for that interview tomorrow.  But in that same interview, he did say that he's gotten used to his "popularity" and has learned to live with it.  He said that he even goes to his balcony to stretch out in the mornings and not think about whether he's being watched or not.  I think that it's a mature perspective to have.  Once you accept that this is your kind of "normal" then you get to live on your terms and navigate your life around what's permissible and what's not.  He's had this life for more than 5 years now, so he (and his family) must have already devised a life plan that allows him to pursue his interests while steering clear of "trouble".  Remember, he wants to be an actor and that comes with a set of rules as well as some baggage.  
@adamfever Nope, he wore a different RED SUIT at the Heirs PressCon.

B0SL3G2CUAEynFV.jpg

minomi11.1987_dd12 said:  I would say before kim tan he's more of serious and stiff kind of guy (prob because high pressure of his popularity since 2009?). It's not that easy always living under spotlight and criticism. I think kim tan teach him a lot to be more cheerful and as a result he's more relax and can communicate better with his fans in fm now.

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

pixie0622 said:

minomi11.1987_dd12 said:  I would say before kim tan he's more of serious and stiff kind of guy (prob because high pressure of his popularity since 2009?). It's not that easy always living under spotlight and criticism. I think kim tan teach him a lot to be more cheerful and as a result he's more relax and can communicate better with his fans in fm now.

@minomi11 No need to apologize, my dear.  I am likewise stating my opinion, too.   :)>-
@minhoshin I see you! Didn't you say you're a singer?  Saw this YT post and thought of you---how possible (and cool!) it would be, if one Soompi Minoz could record a cover of one of LMH's songs?  And that could be you, right, chingu?  
Talented Minoz come in different art forms =D> id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Min Ho 이민호 - Song for you 노래할게 (piano cover by Lina K)

Guest Moonrain

More Pics at the Tenwow Event. He always brightens up the day esp after a bad start...
8a613ba9jw1elggzbd00qj20hs0dcgn3.jpg8a613ba9jw1elggz3ejizj20dc0hsmym.jpg
Cr: Tagged
I dont know why some people would go out of their way to destroy an image and with groundless rumors at that. its really mind boggling. im sorry for taking it out here but you just reach your limit sometimes.