Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

To make this CLEAR!!!
@prosperity, IF you are really a LMH fan, you would have PM'ed me and told me in a nice manner about WHAT I did wrong. You dont know me or my likes/dislikes. If you looked at my banner you clearly see that LMH is one of my ALL TIME favorites. Actually he is the one who has brought me into Kdrama's and I was just comparing his acting of lately (Heirs) to his previous (Boys over flowers). If you read it carefully, you see I say he used to be so good but now he is kinda passive, which makes me kinda disappointed because I know he has the acting chops. 
If I offended you, well let me show you my manners and hereby I apologize. But please if something like this occurs, just PM that person without making it such a big topic. Its like you are declaring war or throwing me into the jungle of seasang fans. 

Guest prosperity

marie67 said: To make this CLEAR!!!
@prosperity, IF you are really a LMH fan, you would have PM'ed me and told me in a nice manner about WHAT I did wrong. You dont know me or my likes/dislikes. If you looked at my banner you clearly see that LMH is one of my ALL TIME favorites. Actually he is the one who has brought me into Kdrama's and I was just comparing his acting of lately (Heirs) to his previous (Boys over flowers). If you read it carefully, you see I say he used to be so good but now he is kinda passive, which makes me kinda disappointed because I know he has the acting chops. 
If I offended you, well let me show you my manners and hereby I apologize. But please if something like this occurs, just PM that person without making it such a big topic. Its like you are declaring war or throwing me into the jungle of seasang fans. 

prosperity said:

marie67

said: To make this CLEAR!!!

Guest prosperity

Seems like LMH has 2 dramas airing MBC4 (arabian channel) The Heirs and City Hunter

Seems like LMH has 2 dramas being aired on MBC4 (Arabian Channel). City Hunter and The Heirs.
 Embedded image permalink

cr minozArab

@marie67 I know that @prosperity wants to move on.  But I cannot without addressing your posts, so allow me.Firstly, we are all allowed to react not criticize because we are just fans and not professional critics.  But we preface our REACTIONS with "In my opinion..." because that is all what it is.  Just because you feel a certain way DOES NOT MAKE IT FACT.
Secondly, your posts are flawed because:1.  You criticized an actor in another actor's thread.  That's called BASHING.  Now, if JW and LMH were in the same drama, feel free to react to their performances based on YOUR FEELINGS and not assume that those feelings are the same as what others may have.  That is called COURTESY.2.  You categorically stated, "He has not acted like he did in BOF. "  Now, who gave you the right to judge ALL his other acting works as inferior to BOF?  If you were not satisfied with his post-BOF performances, then you are free to express your OPINION here (or in his other drama threads).  But do not assume that others will not challenge your opinion because many of us here admired him for his other films and not BOF.3.  You smugly ended your post with "He is more busy with concerts and CF's".  Again, who are you to judge him that way?  How dare you diminish all his other accomplishments?  Being a concert artist and commercial model are decent ways of earning a living and brings him closer to his numerous fans.  Who are you to judge what's important and what's not?  We are all fans here.  You want your bias/es to be pure actors, fine then suit yourself.  But do not use LMH as an example for others because he does more than just act.  His yearly schedule and activities have not differed much since 2009.  Though some of us wish to see him act more, we ALL support his interests and want to see him excel in everything that he does.  And by support, we do not bash him and we do not criticize his acting outside of the context of a particular performance. 
All of the above reflects my opinion and in no way represent the opinion of other members of this thread.  

Guest prosperity

@adamfever, that is pretty cool. He seems to be pretty popular there. Is it possible that Re:Minho might get a date in VN?
I also notice that BOF, Faith, And City Hunter are consistently on the most popular list on Netflix.

pixie0622 said: @marie67 I know that @prosperity wants to move on.  But I cannot without addressing your posts, so allow me.Firstly, we are all allowed to react not criticize because we are just fans and not professional critics.  But we preface our REACTIONS with "In my opinion..." because that is all what it is.  Just because you feel a certain way DOES NOT MAKE IT FACT.
Secondly, your posts are flawed because:1.  You criticized an actor in another actor's thread.  That's called BASHING.  Now, if JW and LMH were in the same drama, feel free to react to their performances based on YOUR FEELINGS and not assume that those feelings are the same as what others may have.  That is called COURTESY.2.  You categorically stated, "He has not acted like he did in BOF. "  Now, who gave you the right to judge ALL his other acting works as inferior to BOF?  If you were not satisfied with his post-BOF performances, then you are free to express your OPINION here (or in his other drama threads).  But do not assume that others will not challenge your opinion because many of us here admired him for his other films and not BOF.3.  You smugly ended your post with "He is more busy with concerts and CF's".  Again, who are you to judge him that way?  How dare you diminish all his other accomplishments?  Being a concert artist and commercial model are decent ways of earning a living and brings him closer to his numerous fans.  Who are you to judge what's important and what's not?  We are all fans here.  You want your bias/es to be pure actors, fine then suit yourself.  But do not use LMH as an example for others because he does more than just act.  His yearly schedule and activities have not differed much since 2009.  Though some of us wish to see him act more, we ALL support his interests and want to see him excel in everything that he does.  And by support, we do not bash him and we do not criticize his acting outside of the context of a particular performance. 
All of the above reflects my opinion and in no way represent the opinion of other members of this thread.  

Yes dear @kiklamino.  I tried but I can't not react to someone poking digs at LMH in such a way.  Mianhe to everyone.  ^:)^
On to the good stuff.
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[직캠] Leeminho / 10.11 &14 Gimpo Airport by 은빛아이http://youtu.be/QaeQusVV-cQ

This SHORT VID is cute, too :xcto

pixie0622 said:Here's the NEWS ITEM on LMH's Tokyo Concerts in ENGLISH via YONHAP NEWS AGENCY: class="atctt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; font-family: sans-serif; line-height: 28.3500003814697px; letter-spacing: -1px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Thousands turn out for Lee Min-ho's fan meeting in Japan   About 10,000 fans turned up despite inclement weather caused by Typhoon Vongfong, the strongest storm to hit Japan this year, the agency said, adding some fans even danced and sang along to his songs and chanted "Lee Min-ho" throughout the evening.

@prosperity  and @pixie0622
To what you said, I could only say:AMEN.gif

Its just sad to think that some people aren't that sensible enough when making their opinions.That's why I guess there can't be world peace. tsk tsk.
Now back to our amazing boy...

tumblr_ndfeoaqreT1tx7ds3o3_r1_400.gif
cr lmh-therapy :D

OOOHHHH!!! Look at that!!!Makes my adrenaline shoot up the sky!
=P~  =P~

zinnia said: By the way, I've got a news of myself.On 17th Oct, I will go to Guess fan sign event. ^^ Hurray!I've got a call just now. I was chosen by drawing lots. ^^This will be the second time I go to his fan sign event following Trugen fan sign event in 2010.That was a long time ago, right?  ^^I can't believe it even now.