Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest Moonrain

Interview via CCTV13

Edit: 
Translation:
Q: Ask if he is popular in China and Korea?
MH: I think popular in both.
Q: When you come to China, many people will be around you with enthusiastic. That kind of special love for you. What do you think they like you?
MH: Whenever I come to China, China fans are very warm. I remember like at the airport, many of them waited for me. I feel very touched but at times I think will they be safe? The impression for China fans are very warm.
Q: Why do you think they like you? Do you know?
MH: This is so hard to answer (laughing). Perhaps I'm an actor. I acted in many good projects and the audience like it. Therefore, they will like me eventually.
Q: China fans whenever they heard your name, will call you "long leg oppa", do you mind this title? Or you like this title?
MH: I love this title because when leg is long, wears windbreaker will be nice. If short, wearing a windbreaker won't look nice.
Q: Do you think you are handsome yourself?
MH: I feel maybe I'm a bit handsome. (smiles shyly so cute!)
Q: Is your handsome natural? 
MH: Yes, should be a gift from my parents. My parents are very tall and my mom is very pretty. My mom and I looks alike. 
Q: I know in Korea or China, there are some youngsters who will want to look the same as you so handsome, will do something on their face, how do you look at it?
MH: I feel our look is part of our life. Some people care about their look, also put on make-up. I feel should be like this. Whether is a man or a lady, to make themselves look good, will attract others attention and will succeed easily. I feel loving your own appearance is normal. 
Q: Do you wish you will be one of the inspirational idol in China?
MH: I feel people think I am an inspirational idol maybe is because of my profession. I am an actor and I acted in many different types of roles in dramas. For those whose life are bored and with no hope, my role in drama helps them to strive for goals. As for those who have some hardships will also give them some fighting spirit. Many young audience through drama let them have some direction. As for those who have dreams, through my dramas, gives them some strength to continue their dreams. 
Q: He is the first Korean actor to be invited for Spring festival gala.
MH: When I first got invited, I felt especially happy and honored but because Spring gala is an important stage, I feel a bit pressured. I heard before Spring Festival gala is a huge event. This time I am able to join, makes me understand better and feel more for this event.
Lee Min Ho will sing with Harlem Yu and will be the 23rd in the performing list.
Q: In China, like in festive eve, will you say something to your family? Like Chinese greetings?
MH: Happy New Year!
Q: Will you call home to tell your family you miss them?
MH: (speaks Chinese) Mummy, I love you! (wow super accurate pronunciation!!)
Lee Min Ho has agreed after the show, will come again for another interview.
His agency Starhaus has formed a strategic partnership with Hwa Yi for Lee Min Ho's future advancement in China.

Cr. CCTV via DC

Guest Moonrain

ミンホのGOOD DAY #20
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ajqgg_%E3%83%9F%E3%83%B3%E3%83%9B%E3%81%AEgood-day-20_shortfilms

Edit: failed again. not computer savvy i guess :(

WOW!!!
BfJlmjGCIAAoc1E.jpg:large
@Maja - I'm so envious you get to see this everyday. I'm so in love with this series of photos - classy hair in black and white *swoon* 
(cr. joyful_minoz) 

6e95ec07jw1ed0vzf1k8gj20qo0f076l.jpgI love how his bodyguards and assistants always sit at the same table with him. It shows that they are a team :x
With this signing, I wonder what kind of activities he'll be doing in China? Hopefully, movies, movies, movies with good directors/scripts!!!(cr. sally)

Minho's Good Day Ep. 20
938184a2gw1ed0wum6kd1g208c08c7wh.gif938184a2gw1ed0xbxf370g208c08cx6t.gif
Him and his stupid peace sign, lol. Such a dork. I always thought Japanese fans were a bit reserved. Well, judging from this episode, I was wrong :))

938184a2gw1ed0wyprhbhg208c08cqv5.gif938184a2gw1ed0x6tlb2ag208c08cb2b.gif938184a2gw1ed0xfx454wg208c08c4qt.gif938184a2gw1ed0y6c7j5wg208c08c4qq.gif938184a2gw1ed0xu4h8y5g208c08cnpf.gif

(cr. chloe)

Behind the scene from CCTV's interview -
74065d61gw1eczqgl5ftnj20db0hs3za.jpg
Look very serious - they say he might appear on two more CCTV's news programs (?)
(cr. 在美国跌撞成长)

Happy New Year!!!May the year of the Horse bring everyone good luck, happiness, health, and wealth :x
938184a2gw1ecx1kkuo1kj20k01mstos.jpg

938184a2gw1ecdk57jqrdg209q0ame82.gif

I'm sure he'll do great tonight entertaining viewers. This is such an important occasion and a huge honor being the first Korean on the show. People don't often remember the second person or third, etc. but they will always remember the first :)
(cr. chloe) 

Guest feliciawst

mtdt said:

Apparently CCTV send a SMS to all staff after LMH 1st rehersal... warning staff that during his 2nd rehersal... pls dont crowd ard him and stay at ur "roles" and position.  hahaha  this is funny :P

class="content-title"Lee Min Ho Appears on Chinese News and Comments on New Year’s Gala Performance

Lee Min Ho Appears on Chinese News and Comments on New Year’s Gala Performance

Lee Min Ho has recently appeared on live Chinese television through the CCTV channel news program.

On January 29, CCTV showed footage of the New Year’s Gala rehearsal with Lee Min Ho backstage.

During the interview, Lee Min Ho stated, “I was happy because I knew this was such a big stage. I was able to stand on it because of my Chinese fans.”

He continued, “I think this will be a good chance to give back all the love I received last year. It’s a great honor. It’s a bit of a pressue but I want to do well.”

Lee Min Ho, who is to sing for the gala, commented, “Since it’s my first time singing this song, I am relying a lot on teacher Yu Cheng Qing. I will sing the first part in Korean and the second part I’ll sing in Chinese with Yu Cheng Qing.”

Lee Min Ho will be singing “Qing Fei De Yi,” which is the opening song for the hit Tawainese drama, “Boys Over Flowers,” with Yu Cheng Qing, who originally sang the song.

The CCTV New Year’s Gala is a huge event and Lee Min Ho’s appearance is garnering a lot of attention. The event will be aired live on January 30.

credit : soompi news

Clearer billboard photo
b0b07efdgw1ed1ea4drfej20dc0hs0u4.jpg
*cries* This pose is incredibly sensual - those eyes and such a tease kissing the wrist. Now, this is an effective ad because it makes you want to buy the shower gel. Gawd, he's so hot!!! :(

An excuse to repost these two

:))iwIehq2f4J10D.jpgibbgKK2Pzb30T9.jpg
So these two are from the same Bench photoshoot because the styling looks the same :-? When can we see these pics in clear HD? :(( :(( :((

BfMrEnbCQAAnftV.jpg:large
I'm not okay with this pose [-( [-( [-(
(cr. logo)