Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest shantipriya

LMAO yeah, seems so. I don't understand men, but most do like wearing their pants on their naked asses. the thing is that the inside stitches of any sort of trousers are simply rough and they rub you in a very uncomfy way- why do they prefer that?! I still believe he's wearing some sort of underwear (after a thorough scanning of the area), even though these pants are kind of transparent and you can't detect what's under them, though you can see the doubled material in the pockets and zipper sections. I'd go with tight boxers in a rather skin-tone color.

this guy is perfect in any way- he even picks the right underwear! you know how ugly it is if you can spot someones undies through their clothes? he just chose ones that we cannot see- kudos!
Alilbitgoth said: all I'm a say is, he's either wearing bikini briefs or nothing at all under those white pants. Don't act like i'm the only one that was looking :))

Guest minnie1234

When I first saw Lee Min Ho in "Boys over Flowers," I said that he was not good looking. Then, I saw him in other dramas when he changed his hairstyle, I was like OMG!!! He's HOT!!!! O.O lol:D :D <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Guest guadi

Super clear and big pictures for future research  :-B
aed82factw1e3uat1itnbj20m80xcdl0.jpg

aed82factw1e3uaarqz40j20m80xdn1z.jpg

He looks like he's dressing up for a country club gathering with ankled pants, oxford shoes and all. I don't know, still hard to tell if he wears anything underneath :\">
I think LMH in blue is cute, but in striped white is HOT!!! :x :x :x shantipriya said: PS. tank top? does he wear those normally?! that's so 80's... but from a comfort point of view, when you're wearing a shirt from a synthetic textile, you'd better go with a tank top underneath- it's safer, cuz synthetic textiles can cause cancer over the rubbing against your skin, and could irritate your nipples to a painful extend. as a fashion designer, I recommend 95-100% cotton (the 5% are an elastic additive) for making clothes which have direct contact with your body.

Guest shantipriya

minnie1234 said: When I first saw Lee Min Ho in "Boys over Flowers," I said that he was not good looking. Then, I saw him in other dramas when he changed his hairstyle, I was like OMG!!! He's HOT!!!! O.O lol:D :D <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Guest guadi

@shantipriya - I can't find it yet :((
But I found this one.672f77adgw1e3u6glk97lj.jpg

What do you think? :-?
And are these pants the same like the ones he wore in Jakarta? :-B64441a2fgw1e314e8dfzyj.jpg
64441a2fgw1e314fa0lhzj.jpg
6d3dc758gw1e310yvx25qj.jpg

shantipriya said: LMAO honestly, I know it's quite normal for us girls to discuss these things, but then I put myself in a guy's shoes and tbh I'd be incredibly embarrassed to read how a bunch of girls are discussing my private parts LOL but then again- the 'bump' you're describing is laying horizontally, so I bet my private parts there's something to support it LOL if there was nothing to do so, it was going to run down a legging...

yep, I envy those legs too... mine aren't bad you know... I like them, cuz they're mine... but those are just... admirable LOL I can't believe I read a few days ago, that some girls (in my country) were saying that he had curved legs! those are straight and long as a freaking highway! nuff said! haha

now, excuse me while I go take a cold shower and shoot myself over the whole 'analysis' up there LOL

PS. tank top? does he wear those normally?! that's so 80's... but from a comfort point of view, when you're wearing a shirt from a synthetic textile, you'd better go with a tank top underneath- it's safer, cuz synthetic textiles can cause cancer over the rubbing against your skin, and could irritate your nipples to a painful extend. as a fashion designer, I recommend 95-100% cotton (the 5% are an elastic additive) for making clothes which have direct contact with your body.

The thread has once again come alive with our dear LMH's promo activities! Keep it going! With regards to the underwear... I think he's wearing those really smooth and soft material that doesn't show any seams. Nude undergarments are best friends for white and linen pants!

It's funny that my mom is a big fan of LMH and I'm YongHwa bias :)) i believe both of us will enjoy watching Heirs for sure *lol.

Everytime I play new drama, she always ask me "that city hunter guy dont have new drama yet?", i miss him, he's so handsome and tall." And I'm like, geezz ma' let the guy rest for a while he just finish faith anyway :))

130418 Lee Min Ho at innisfree Hong Kong press conference

credit: uploader

More pics from SINA for Lee Minho at Innisfree Hong Kong presscon

>> http://slide.ent.sina.com.cn/star/k/slide_4_704_56033.html?bsh_bid=220513077#p=1