Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest guadi

@shantipriya - thanks for sharing your story on how you became a fan of kdramas and Min-ho. I laughed out loud at the "Hot Guy Alert" in Our School's E.T.  =)) Honestly, I don't think he was hot back then. The hair added nothing to his look. I can see now why he's so obsessed with his hair :)
Interesting part about Bollywood influence in Bulgaria? I wonder why? Is there a large Indian population in Bulgaria? 
@arri14 - Welcome >:D< I also love Faith. It's probably my favorite LMH's dramas, story-wise. I really enjoy his portrayal of Choi Young and also love all the characters in Faith. Yeah, he's been trying to expand his acting range by choosing different roles. But it's really nice to see him back in rom-com this year :) About Heirs, so far we only know about the leads Park Shin-hye and Lee Min-ho, but nothing of the characters or story yet. I'm hoping this new role will push him a little bit more. Hope you stick around for Heirs which is set to air in the second half of this year.
@may tan - thanks for these pictures. Did you have a blast seeing him in person? Would love to read your personal account of the story? 
@ilwoo_aein - thanks for sharing your brief encounter with LMH. He does come across as a shy boy, but I have a feeling that he's probably very cheeky in real life ;))
Anyways, I'm super excited to see Min-ho partnering with Shin-hye in Heirs :D  

Guest shantipriya

@guadi LOL no, we don't really. just a few ones who came over and opened a restaurant or two, or four... I think we have four Indian restaurants here. we have a chinese population that's not officially counted, but they are a lot- my neighnour arranges their papers.
aaaah, I always see the potential in people and he caught my eye. I've learned to decode people when I see them. sometimes, when I'm introduced to new people, I might seem shy and quiet, but I'm actually gathering information about them by analising their features, movements, gestures, micro expressions... once I'm done and I know what are they like and what we can talk about, you can't shut me up LOL
I think the funniest hair-do he had was on Secret Campus ROFL but the thing is his face is distinct and I fell in love with his voice- if I get in a coma one day (God forbid), come to me and play him saying "irona" and I will come back in a snap!!!I have a thing for handsome guys with specific voices and beautiful eyes that speak for them.

so, where are you from? Spain?

Guest guadi

hahahahah @shantipriya - I love his voice too!

Have you seen this video? He has the cutest and dorkiest laugh in this video around Min. 00:11ish 
So cute. Actually, the entire video is just full on adorableness. So jealous of that person getting a hug from him. I want one :( 

I'm not from Spain. I'm from the U.S. Is it because of my Barca signature that made you think of Spain?
Edit: I just re-read your comment. OMG!!! I love his eyes too! His voice and his eyes are his best features for me. In City Hunter, where he wore the mask and then tried to avenge Ahjussi's injury. So intense! Okay, I also love his smile, his eyebrows, his amazing height, his hair, his small bump, his everything =))

Guest guadi

MASSIVE Pictures Dump!!!
Please Don't Quote these pictures or gifs (But you're welcome to save them :)) )
Exhibit A: Lovely Glance :x19337246512ACE5017AB4D

I really like the styling here. He looks at his best in striped shirts.
Exhibit B: Eyegasm ;))
03379F43512ACE5A2A147E

Exhibit C: The best side profile evahhh!!!
25073E36512D5DE70836FA

Exhibit D: Seemingly lost in deep thoughts, hehehe :))
013F3F43512ACE521F87D8

Assortment of gifs :X
1938C546512ACE51164089
The "I'm so cool and you know it" Look

1708AB36512D5DE8077F27
2741B743512ACE551B6691

Speaking of hair :)
16418943512ACE531A739F
02482D4E5131952512C728

Which hair do is your  favorite? :P

Guest shantipriya

@guadi LOL his laughter is dorky and contageous! I dunno what he does to me, but everytime I see him I have this huge smile on and my face hurts already! I want to shake his hand, but I'll freeze like a nutjob and I'll forget to breathe. he has such beautiful hands and I bet they're soft like velvet. they speak of a man who is a great advisor, a good judge of character, with a strong logic, highly emotional, who gets very attached to people, who is very proud and would hide his feelings over that, who is commited to social causes, who is impatient of achieving his goals, who doesn't have any need to rule, but would never let anyone put him down, who is very artistically gifted in many fields, gets lead by his initial feeling, pays attention to details (sometimes way too much), someone who likes to fantasize and daydream, somewhat stubborn and lazy, positive and always looking on the bright side, slightly materialistic and gets easily jealous, lacks much order and tends to overanalize everything. his fingers also speak of a very sensual man who is strongly directed by love. it's said that people like that are very altruistic and might commit to a life of celebacy and channel their love towards benefits for society and making the world a better place. I dunno how much of that is true, but it is what the form of his hands mean. if the last part is about him that would be a huge waste of good genes...

yep, that's the reason why I thought you're from Spain. but after I posted that I remembered you asked "how are things in Europe" so I got confused hahaha

PS the Choi Young hair...

Guest guadi

Well, I don't know if his hands are soft or not, but @shengvang said they are since she is one of the lucky minoz who got a chance to meet him in person! Super close too! And according to her, he is super hot! super skinny! and super tall! :P ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, I've seen these pictures a few days ago and somehow they really stuck with me. 
First Picture:ibt7k5s551W9SZ.jpg

I love this shot. One man seen from two opposing views. I also love the contrast of darkness and brightness presented in these photos, taking simultaneously by two different fans. Yet, somehow, there is a sense of unity between this side and that side. 
Second Picture:iLEwJqGTW9P6g.jpg

This one is not so much about LMH himself, but more about the typography of this picture. Here, he's reading a personal hand-written letter to his fans, but the irony is that we see those small smart phone screens capturing clearer images of him than the actual image of LMH. Something about this picture speaks to the fandom culture in this digital age. We don't keep precious memories through our primary senses, instead we rely on technology to capture those moments and savior them in a time-box almost. 
hahahaha...I'm being too philosophical maybe :P
@maja  probably posted this one already. I just want to say I love this picture. The contrast between the black background and the figure in white is stunning!iybt7bsUD4LCX.jpg
And I love that the picture is hazy...allowing us to see him, but not knowing exactly what he's thinking at that moment. Just beautiful :X
Bonus:iky70d74tfpCr.jpg

Really love this closeup. So tender and airy :) 
Please don't quote pictures :)
Edit: @shengvang - you haven't posted here? Well, I think you should. This is a Lee Min-ho's thread after all :)

ilwoo_aein said: Here's another news about Shinhye cast for "Heirs"

Park Shin Hye & Lee Minho cast for SBS drama 'Heirs'

A-list actors Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho confirmed to be cast in new drama together!

According to Park Shin Hye’s entertainment agency SALT, the two are scheduled to star in SBS upcoming 20-episode romance drama ‘Heirs’ as the leads.The two actors will be working with writer Kim Eun Sook is considered a genius drama scriptwriter who gave birth to famous drama scripts such as Gentlemen’s Dignity and Secret Garden, and Kang Shin Hyo PD, who has worked on dramas Midas and Tazza.

Heirs is scheduled to broadcast in the second half of 2013.

cr :  Park Shin Hye International Fanclub

@guadi that's what i thought hehe..I remember how Minho tease Indonesia fans about his phone number..I love his cute expression that time..Didn't look like a shy boy at all hahaha...

@gracelee102009 and willenette you're welcome..I'm also excited to hear Minho's upcoming project..The writer is Kim Eun Sook, the one who made 'Secret Garden' and 'Gentleman's Dignity' become big hit..I love those dramas.. So i hope 'Heirs' will be a big hit as well :)

So nice to be back after 1 year and half (i suppose) i didn't post here..Minho have many new fans after 'Faith' airing..But to be honest, I skipped Minho's last drama project 'Faith' since i didn't like the story..Maybe it's because i'm not interested in medical things hahaha..But that doesn't make me leave him..I knew him from 'Mackarel Run' but become his fan after i saw him in 'Personal Taste'..Didn't like him in BOF because of that curly hair of Gu Jun Pyo hahaha..And then i saw him in 'City Hunter'..I love his acting in those 2 dramas (PT & CH)..He really captivated me..I'll be supporting him forever :)

Here's another news from soompi regarding 'Heirs"..Happy that it's Shinhye who will be the female lead..

class="content-title" Park Shin Hye Joins Lee Min Ho in “Heirs” hazelnutthursdays April 5, 2013  Park Shin Hye Joins Lee Min Ho in “Heirs”

Casting news for Park Shin Hye fans. According to reports in local news agencies, Park Shin Hye is cast as the female lead in the new SBS drama “Heirs,” which has already gained strong early buzz for having Lee Min Ho in the lead and having a blockbuster writer-director tandem behind it. 

A statement from the actress’ management agency, SALT Entertainment said, “Park Shin Hye is now preparing for ‘Heirs.’ She has met with her future co-workers and anticipates to have an exciting time.”

“Heirs” is under the helm of “Tazza” and “Midas” director Kang Shin Hyo, and written by Kim Eun Sook who did “Lovers in Paris,” “Secret Garden” and “A Gentleman’s Dignity.” The drama is expected to air in the second half of the year. 

Earlier, Park Shin Hye was considering to star in a KBS drama, “Knife and Flower.” Meanwhile, the actress is on her fan meeting tour across Asia in celebration of her 10th year in the industry.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/04/05/park-shin-hye-joins-lee-min-ho-in-heirs/

Guest shantipriya

guadi said: Well, I don't know if his hands are soft or not, but @shengvang said they are since she is one of the lucky minoz who got a chance to meet him in person! Super close too! And according to her, he is super hot! super skinny! and super tall! :P
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one is not so much about LMH himself, but more about the typography of this picture. Here, he's reading a personal hand-written letter to his fans, but the irony is that we see those small smart phone screens capturing clearer images of him than the actual image of LMH. Something about this picture speaks to the fandom culture in this digital age. We don't keep precious memories through our primary senses, instead we rely on technology to capture those moments and savior them in a time-box almost. 
hahahaha...I'm being too philosophical maybe :P

@guadi and May Tan..thank you for the vids and pics...really awesome...am getting an overdose  :P He is just too beautiful for words :x
@ilwoo..thanks for updating us with the "Heirs" project. You definitely save me time to look for it online :-)
However, I am a bit apprehensive with the pairing. I like PSH but I think she is still not there yet. I have seen her in He's Beautiful, Heartstrings and Flower Boy Next Door and all three seems a bit mediocre, acting wise. (I liked Heartstrings the most since it was pretty light, story was great and the music was fun to listen to.) I was really hoping for some serious acting for the leads in this new drama. The fact that KES wrote the story, I would have thought they would pick a veteran actress since a lot of her work involves pretty serious kissing. I have seen how PSH kisses and tbh it is quite disappointing. I am guessing because she is still young or perhaps because the time slots of her drama doesn't allow serious kissing...at least that is what I thought. I am not a perve but for romantic movie to be believable i think you have to at least show some spark. But then, who knows...maybe this is a new opportunity for her as well. I am definitely watching the drama regardless...and  am looking forward to see LMH !!

guadi

said:

MASSIVE Pictures Dump!!!
Please Don't Quote these pictures or gifs (But you're welcome to save them :)) )

[color=#996633]

Exhibit A: Lovely Glance

[/color] 

:x19337246512ACE5017AB4D

I really like the styling here. He looks at his best in striped shirts.

Exhibit B: Eyegasm ;))
03379F43512ACE5A2A147E

Exhibit C: The best side profile evahhh!!!
25073E36512D5DE70836FA

Exhibit D: Seemingly lost in deep thoughts, hehehe :))
013F3F43512ACE521F87D8

Assortment of gifs :X
1938C546512ACE51164089

The "I'm so cool and you know it" Look

1708AB36512D5DE8077F27
2741B743512ACE551B6691

Speaking of hair :)
16418943512ACE531A739F
02482D4E5131952512C728

Which hair do is your  favorite? :P

Guest shantipriya

noemia said: You missed a lot, not seeing "Faith". I watched all the drama Lee Min Ho and all the  BTS with these dramas, and so I can say that the chemistry in faith Min Ho and his co-stars (KIm Hee Sun) was the strongest.  I did not even recognize  Min Ho. He was always cheerful and submissive with his co-stars female. This was particularly evident in the BTS. I'm a fan minmin, but I must admit that Min Ho acted with Park Min Yang, as a proud and cold prince. With the Kim Hee Sun, he behaved like an obedient child, who always looked at her and expected praise or at least a glance from her.See Faith and BTS with it, because you have lost much. But, of course, if you're a fan Minmin, you will not be very happy to see this.

Fans Help Restore a Burnt Down Forest in Lee Min Ho’s Name in Chile

Sending love to Lee Min Ho in a different way, a Lee Min Ho fanclub in Chile has planted a forest in his name.

89275429.jpg

From December 2011 to January 2012, a wildfire destroyed a large part of the Torress del Paine National Park, located in Patagonia. To restore the damage, a project called Reforest Patagonia was born, urging people to donate money to plant trees.

The Minoz Chile Fans Club decided to partake in this project to show the fans’ admiration and affection towards Lee Min Ho. The fans hoped that Lee Min Ho will one day visit Patagonia and see the beauty of the forest himself.

62619940.jpg

As of April 5, the fan club has donated a total of 332 trees, with each tree costing 2,000 pesos or 4 USD.

If you would like to contribute, you can visit here.

Photo Credit: Reforest Patagonia, Starhaus Entertainment, Minoz Chile Fans Club / enewsworld