Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;" ActorLeeMinHo: 라인(LINE) Micro Drama Interview

Guest guadi

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=554515His story on tonight's (Korean time) SBS Hanbam TV (@zinnia might need to explain this one) Not much going on. The reporters ask K-Will and Kim Bo-sung about Minho I guess. 
a67545ddjw1egdzgjam41j20xc18gtl6.jpg
LINE Ad in Shanghai's Xuhui District (a major shopping district part of the city) 
More at the source
And who's excited for "Love at First LINE" ep. 2 tonight??? 
glowsticks.gif

Guest jellylovesfaith

Starhaus Entertainment Update~~
I think it's to confirm that Minho  will attend at his birthday celebration in Busan on July 11th, 2014. 

1940014_684419901629993_8620611062224835
cr:Sorina 

Guest guadi

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmo - They dubbed his English too :(( :(( :(( "It's okay baby" doesn't have the same feels with another person's voice. I'm not quite sure how to describe Ryan's voice. Call me biased, I prefer Kim Tan's voice more, I lurve his eternal flu voice :P
Hope Heirs is well received in the Philippines \m/ \m/ \m/

Guest guadi

Some housekeeping announcements: 
-Minho's birthday project is coming soon. We've picked a charity, but we need to do a few things before we make an announcement.
-Reminder to keep the thread a little neat; so do backtrack and read to avoid posting the same things over again. It's a thread; not a dump site. Maybe the rule of thumb is to check anything for the past two weeks :-? I don't know, but I do take pride in making sure that our thread looks nice and neat. Easy for the eyes. 
-Don't quote pictures. Not sure how many times I have to repeat this, gonna keep on repeating :-@ :-@ :-@

Guest jellylovesfaith

guadi said: Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmo - They dubbed his English too :(( :(( :(( "It's okay baby" doesn't have the same feels with another person's voice. I'm not quite sure how to describe Ryan's voice. Call me biased, I prefer Kim Tan's voice more, I lurve his eternal flu voice :P

guadi said: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=554515His story on tonight's (Korean time) SBS Hanbam TV (@zinnia might need to explain this one) Not much going on. The reporters ask K-Will and Kim Bo-sung about Minho I guess. 

jellylovesfaith said: guadi said: Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmo - They dubbed his English too :(( :(( :(( "It's okay baby" doesn't have the same feels with another person's voice. I'm not quite sure how to describe Ryan's voice. Call me biased, I prefer Kim Tan's voice more, I lurve his eternal flu voice :P

Guest dhyla

pixie0622 said: jellylovesfaith said: guadi said: Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmo - They dubbed his English too :(( :(( :(( "It's okay baby" doesn't have the same feels with another person's voice. I'm not quite sure how to describe Ryan's voice. Call me biased, I prefer Kim Tan's voice more, I lurve his eternal flu voice :P

Guest dhyla

By the way, I watched a showbiz talk show here in the Philippines and the guest was Dara to promote 2ne1 concert this coming Sunday. The female host, who happens to be the PH president's sister, asked Dara if she and LMH became close after they shot a kissing scene before (she's referring to Cass cf). Dara said they just remained professional during the shoot. And the president's sister was swooning like a fangirl telling that she finds Lee Min Ho hot. Well, who doesn't think he is?!