Official Manga Scanlations Thread

bebeETOILE

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww thanks Thorz =DDD and i'll keep looking for those mangas. But look through the sites on the first page first okay? by the way, first post has been updated. =]

*You can find basically any manga with IRC. So please check put the website on the first post =] It'll help if you're desperate for the manga ;D

Guest simpleandpink

any sites that translate the sexy simpleton?

i've heard of this manhwa, but never actually seen it...

http://hwangmiri.tk/ translates it, but [for me right now] their site is down. Try their IRC channel [hmr@irc.irchighway.net]

Guest harliey_nick

a great site ehich hosts a lot of scanlations by lots of scanlators (plus it's also a scanlation team which scanlates heart,helios eclipse,GALISM~,4 reasons to fall in love n lots more)

mangarebels :D

:wub:

Guest hunterheart

I had some time after exams to find a bit of MANGA that people requested.

Rurouni Kenshin

Rurouni Kenshin # 2

(make your pick :])

DN Angel

kekkon shiyouyo(lets get married)

Hope that cancelled out some manga from the list. I will keep searching, I already knew where those ones were from the last time I checked over the websites. THANKS for being such a GREAT help THORZ with the IRC and for everyone who helped contribute to adding on websites to the list :].

FREAK

ED!T

FULL HOUSE

BONUS

Includes:

Stairway To Heaven

Sad Love Story--Sad Love Song

First Love of a Royal Prince - The Prince's First Love

Save the Last Dance for Me - Save Your Last Dance for Me

Winter Sonata - Winter Love Song - Winter Ballad - Endless Love II

AND MORE DRAMAS

Beauty is the Beast (I hope you meant Beauty is the Beast, not Beauty and the Beast)

A Thousand Years of Snow

Hen- Strange Love

Love Hina

:] THAT is all I am willing to do for NOW. IF you want a manga, you may personally PM me with the request although it may take me LONG to reply. I reply to MOST of the requests HERE. :]

FREAK

SECOND ED!T

Marmalade Boy

(Use the above Index [[CHAPTER 1, 2, 3, BLAH BLAH and beside it, click DOWNLOAD. If you have ANY problems feel free to PM me.]])

Chocolate (There are THREE catorgories. Pick the one that YOU think is the one you want)

Girl Got Game (Go Under POWER!)

gekka no kimi

Fushigi Yuugi is a licenced MANGA where as the publisher made an little NOTE about scanlations. The only way to read it, is to BUY the manga or to GET a narutofan LICENCED MEMBERSHIP.

FREAK

bebeETOILE is NOW taking REQUESTS again because of the SUDDENLY ALMOST CLEARED LIST. IF YOU want to request personally from ME them PM me.

Archived