In Dancing: Who's Better?

Colorful

Guest nGk2M

i still think boa's better at dancing than stephanie

stephanie may have a ballet background, but when she's not doing ballet, her dancing is just all the same..and it doesn't look as cool as when boa's dancing. lol.

okay well gil gun is suppose to be this amazing dancer who taught hyori how to dance, but yet, i've never actuallly seen any clips that have done her justice. so i choose ivy. :]

and from these clips, i would have to choose jun hyebin over chae yeon.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SE7ENsyuhja

Stephanie: BoA is a great dancer also but Stephanie has more ... variety (?) She can still do the powerful dances of BoA, just as good, but she also does ballet which is a plus.

Ivy: I'm at a loss for words at some of her dancing.

Jeon Hyebin: She doesn't always do sexy dances ^^

Guest hyeminnie

i really think you should have paired them up differently.

imo BoA and Ivy belong together

stephanie and gil gun.

i voted for BoA cuz stephanie's moves repetitive and she touches her hair a lot which bothers me.

even though i don't really like Ivy or gilgun, i voted for gil gun cuz she's got mad talent.

and i don't really care for the last two.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ilovedonghae

i can't believe people think boa can dance...sure whatever she's asia's number one star but she only knows choreography and can't freestyle.

unlike chunmoo stephanie who has more variety and knows how to put passion into her moves.

stephanie all they way baby<3333

and i voted for kilgun and jeon hyebin but i don't think they can dance...

Guest sweet_hunny

BoA can freestyle for sure -_-. Her dances in CFs were done by her. But btw, the dance from her 2005 M-Net performance wasn't really all her, the one behind the screen was Hyo-Yeon popping.

Stephanie, she was a professional ballerina and I kinda think she danced better when she was younger like her audition clip. She's versatile although she is a bt repetitive but still good.

Ivy, GREATEST K-POP FEMALE LIVE PERFORMER EVER! How can she do it so well when performing "Temptation of Sonata"? (it's her singing exercises :P)

between Bin and CY, I'd say Bin although I'm not really a fan of both. They're okay nothing great.

Guest I like jelly

I have to say that none of the girls listed really impress me like the boys do, I mean some of the boys in the business are absolutely amazing, none of the girls really WOWs me. Stephanie and Chae Yeon have the best natural body rythm in my opinion. Ivy, Boa and Hye Bin are good dancers when someone chores the dance for them. As for Kil Gun, I keep hearing how amazing she is, but she's just Ok for me.

Guest LazyAzian

BoA - I think BoA has a more edgier style, and BoA actually tries to dance in a more "masculine" way and tries the more tomboy-ish moves while Stephanie's way of dancing is a bit too common for a girl (Ballet + Sexy dancing is just way too girl). Plus, BoA hasn't been given the chance to freestyle so I don't think it's quite fairy to judge both based on freestyle but rather on choreography.

Ivy - Almost like BoA, though she has gotten more feminine I feel she tries hard.

Guest myjaejoong

well... lol their tied again.

136 & 136

it was stuff between stephanie and boa... they are both EXTREMELY good...but i personally think stephanie has more skills...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived