In Dancing: Who's Better?

Colorful

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jojo12144

hehe...are we allowed to post in this thread :D

my opinions are

stephanie is an amazing dancer- freestyle...she has her own way of dancing and if you havent seen her videos- not just on xman but her ballet performance and freestyle on 1000 song challenge- amazing! i have never seen boA dance a dance that is not choreographed -.-

if she showed her true dance skills i might re-think that :D

i voted for gil gun, extremely underrated dancing

she's just like wow!

Guest ultaeja

1. Stephanie - although I love Boa too^^;;

2.IVY all the way~~

3. Jeon Hye Bin, even though I'm not a big fan of her or Chaeyeon. I just feel more power(?) from JHBO_O..

Guest pinkpiglet

1. Stephanie - although I love Boa too^^;;

2.IVY all the way~~

3. Jeon Hye Bin, even though I'm not a big fan of her or Chaeyeon. I just feel more power(?) from JHBO_O..

ditto. exactly what i would pick.

1. stephanie- no doubt. she'll be good at any kind of dance

2. ivy- she knows how to dance with her own style

3. jeon hye bin- she's just good LOL i don't really like how chae yun just does the waves 100%

Guest thoyting

Between BoA and Stephaine… I love both girls and think both are great dancers… But, HANDS DOWN BoA is better!!!!

Ivy and Kilgun… I think both girls are great, but I chose Ivy she just have more chrisma then Kilgun

As for Cheayeon and Hyebin… I would have to choose Cheayeon when she dances it catchs attention.. As for Hyebin, I agree the girl can dance, but to me it isn't catchy… Both girls are great though!!!

Guest kangin

Stephanie, definitely. She's had a long history of dancing and she knows how to use technical moves even in freestyling.

Ivy is a great dancer but I chose Kil Gun because not only is she good, she's a choreographer and if you've seen any of the dances/songs she's choreographed, they're all REALLY good.

And then DEFINITELY Jeon Hye Bin. I think she's an amazing dancer. I like Chae Yeon and I think she's good but good in only one style - sexy style, haha.

Guest evelyn168

I would've wanted a Hyori vs. Ivy instead... I think that those two are in major competition.. I voted for Kilgun though cause she's really original and she does have the moves... I like Stephanie better than Boa because Stephanie's body is built for dancing... I think Boa is a bit too petit which makes her moves not as good... Bin is better than Chae Yeon because she's definitely got the moves... There's only one move I remember from Chae Yeon and that's her Nanana dance...

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

im not a boa fan, but ive seen her dance and i gotta say Boa over stephanie anytime.

stephanie does the same moves or something.

IVY & CHAE YEON!

[thoyting Unni! haha our vote is the same !! woo hoo ^_^]

Archived