B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest jadedbeauty

FULL SNAPSHOTS OF THE CALENDAR o______o<3<3<3<3

Ohh! she looks amazing!. :D very purrttyy. now im confused too kayem7289 sorry dont know your name. hehe

but i dont know.. a DONGBANG calender or BOA calender? haha. dang.. what a HARD choice. grrr.

thanks everyone!

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest astarael

Thanks for the links, boaismyangel! Really good performance, but yeah, she does look tired. :[ I can see the bags under her eyes.

I also wish we could see her PIA performance, BoA and her dancers look happy and they're wearing bright, cheerful clothing. Looks like it was a fun day.

You could get both calendars, Kay and stripesoflove! lol, BoA's calendar looks beautiful, and I'm sure the DBSK calendar looks hot. BoA and DBSK always take really good pictures, imo, so it's definitely a hard decision, haha.

I don't know what's going on in Japan, but sales have been decreasing lately. BoA's at #3, but her sales are pretty low, it's depressing.

Guest bery1_16
Thanks for the links, boaismyangel! Really good performance, but yeah, she does look tired. :[ I can see the bags under her eyes.

I also wish we could see her PIA performance, BoA and her dancers look happy and they're wearing bright, cheerful clothing. Looks like it was a fun day.

You could get both calendars, Kay and stripesoflove! lol, BoA's calendar looks beautiful, and I'm sure the DBSK calendar looks hot. BoA and DBSK always take really good pictures, imo, so it's definitely a hard decision, haha.

I don't know what's going on in Japan, but sales have been decreasing lately. BoA's at #3, but her sales are pretty low, it's depressing.

i m pretty depressing abt the sales as well...furthermore the single leaked out too early, i think that partly contribute to the low sales as well...

i just hope that BoA will not be depressed by the sales...

Guest atlantis-x

she really does seem very tired for the music japan show. with the eye bags and stuff.

hectic schedule? hmmm.

[JP Radio] TFM - DHC Countdown Japan (1), 2007.09.29

boauo1.jpg

Credits: Countdown Japan and BoAjjang + boanjel

her cap is covering almost her face. wonder if that raised hand(that is cut off) is showing the peace sign?

i certainly hope that sales will pick up. with all the promotions that is under way.

Yay, thank you for the pictures and updates, atlantis-x and Sue Jin.

BoA's Music Japan performance is the best. ^^

But somehow I enjoy the Hey Hey Hey perf better (shakiest, though).

Am I the only one who like her Maetel hat (yeah that Russian huge hat)?? :lol:

Maybe because her hair looked a bit lank without it ...

BTW, I took snapshots of my poster and CD. hehehe

Too bad HMV folded it up... :tears:

t_wobwabLOVELm_2a302ce.jpg

t_wobwablovelm_77c940f.jpg t_wobwablovelm_abc4864.jpg

Guest hanjin90
BONUS: Love Letter Perf. Promotional Meeting.

[Love Letter FanMeeting]

[c]scottie189

<33333333

she's so cuteee, and the LOVE LETTER perf was good too

Japanese fans are cute too, they also show Peace sign and i heard a lot of them said "KWAIII~~"

<3

thanx for the link

Am I the only one who like her Maetel hat (yeah that Russian huge hat)?? :lol:

NO~~~ u r not the only one cus i DO like the hat too ;)

Thanks for the snapshots, suejinners.

lol I was humming BoA's MIST one day and my mom happen to hear me. She was like "OMG You know that song??" It turns out MIST is actually a remake from a really really famous song 20-30 years ago. I don't have the original version, but my mom thinks the original sounds better than BoA's version <_<

There is a new entry today from BoA blog

http://blog.oricon.co.jp/boa/

here is the translation i saw in boashouse...

[9/29/07] Blog Entry

Title Beautiful ~~~~~

l1010256028713029mw2rf2.jpg

While returning from work, I saw the sunrise from the window of the plane.

Although it’s above the clouds, it seemed like looking upon the ocean.

credit boashouse.com

HER SECOND BLOG ENTRY TODAY (0929)

title: sometimes/someday

When I get a rest

I mustn't forget to ε=ε=(ノ≧∇≦)ノ to this "respectable one"

29_oct_105_08772.jpg

translator's note

ε=ε=(ノ≧∇≦)ノ is a Japanese smiley and it means something similar to hurry up and go somewhere... In this case she is using it to mean she must go and fix this chair that since it has been useful, now it's time to repair it.

CREDITS: idpeaceb.org + boajjang.com + Carlo of boajjang

it's so cute how she's so concerned of the chair.

totally random post

OMG OMG what calendar is that??? I want it I want it she looks sooo gorgeous!!!!

i think all avex trax artists have calendars.

so BoA has her own.

that's the new 2008 calendar.

Guest LazyAzian

~*~*~*~

BoA I will fix the chair for you!

Hehehe, BoA is good at taking pictures.

I love that sunrise picture, and peace signs are ♥~

~*~*~*~

^^LOL....

I love her calendar pictures. BoA looks so lovely, and she was getting close with the nature :)

Her LL sale is quite low since I was expecting higher. However, that's ok. As long as BoA continues releasing albums/singles, I'm happy.

Edit: BoA is so kawaii during the talk segment of the Music Japan show. Her facial profile is extremely beautiful around 3:35 - 3:42 (while singing LL).

Guest astarael

Thank you for the radio picture and her new blog entries! :]

She really does look tired; she isn't performing everyday, but she just looks drained sometimes. She must be doing stuff inbetween. During GOT, it kind of seemed like she was performing almost every other day or something.

BoA loves taking pictures, haha. I remember her definition of a camera was a "mysterious machine that can capture time" or something along those lines, and I realized that yeah, it really does that. With each photo BoA takes, she's capturing a moment in time. Because things don't last forever, you want to have a memory of them in some way.

Anyway, I wonder where she's flying to. The chair looks beat up as well. I don't even know if it's hers because it's tucked into a dirty little corner, like some garbage to be thrown out (I'm sorry, Chair). It's cute that she remembers how hard it works so she can rest her legs. :]

오늘자 착신무비 랭킹

1 1 LOVE & TRUTH YUI

2 2 LOVE LETTER BoA

CREDITS: 콜리 @bestiz BoAworld

Also, from aiko's Diary:

2007년 9월 27일자 일기로부터-

本番中、私の座ってる所はTHE女子部な感じやって凄く楽しかったよ(^_^)

방송중에 내가 앉았던 곳은 '여자부(운동부같은ㅋ)'같은 느낌으로

굉장히 즐거웠어요!

(중략)

「(*_*)緊張する・・・」

으..긴장돼

「(*_*)はぁ~~ちゃんと歌えるかな?」

제대로 노래부를 수 있을까?

「(*_*)どうしよう・・・」と、みんな緊張してんねん。

어떡하지...라고 모두 긴장했죠.

一応・・・私、一番年上やし。。。

일단...저...가장 연장자이고...

(중략)

・・・私より年上って、女子は誰もおらんし(笑)

나보다 나이많은 여자분은 아무도 없고

「大丈夫!」とか言いたいねんけど・・・

"할수있어!"라고 말하고 싶지만...

・・・・・・・・・・・・無理(・_。)

.................무리

私も緊張して

저도 긴장해서

「どうしよ~~~~!」と一緒になって

"어떡해~!"라고 하나가 되어

ドキドキしてました。

두근두근했어요.

舞台裏でBOAちゃんにもたれかかってたら

무대뒤에서 보아에게 기대고 있을때

「aikoさん・・・大丈夫だよ☆」と励ましてくれた(笑)

"aiko씨...괜찮아요☆"라고 격려받았어요

ありがとうBOA子(;_;)

고마워요 보아~

CREDITS: aiko's Diary, 큐리보아 @bestiz BoAworld

During Heyx3, I think aiko was really tense/nervous and BoA comforted her with what seems to be one line, haha. Our BoA. She gets nervous herself about performing, and she'll comfort someone else, saying that "it's okay".

Erm, hello! I've always lurked here, never posted, but BoA also updated her Korean blog! Finally!!!

I, erm, can't seem to save the picture she posted ... but she also changed the whole look of her blog. (:

Korean:

안녕하세요오~!!!

어느새 훌쩍 가을이 되어버렸습니다~

여러분 모두 건강히 잘 지내고 계시죠?

보고싶다구요...ㅋ 저 역시 건강히 잘 지내고 있어요.

이 사진은 놀이동산에 가서 신나게 뛰어놀다가~찍은 사진입니다.

마치 어린시절 신나게 뛰어놀던 그 순간이 생각나서 어찌나 기분좋던지...

양손에 브이를 그리고 있는 저에요!!!

지금 생각해도 무척이나 기분좋고 신나는 그 순간이 마구마구 떠오르네요.

하루하루 내게 다가오는 모든 순간이 선물처럼 느껴지는 멋진 가을을 만들어 보자구요~!!!

보아의 마음을 여러분께 전해드립니다~~~!!! 얍!!!

Translation:

Helloo~!!!

Somehow, it's suddenly become fall~

I suppose everyone's been healthy and well?

I miss you ... ku. I'm certainly healthy and well.

This is a picture taken while running around happily at an amusement park.

I felt really good, maybe because I remembered running around as a child ...

So this is me drawing a V with both hands!!!

Even when I think now, all these thoughts of happy and exciting moments keep tumbling back.

Let's make a lovely autumn while thinking of each and every moment the day gives as a gift~!!!

BoA's sending her heart out to all of you~~~!!! Yahp!!!

(translator's note: At the end of her message, she says, "얍!!!", which I think is just a sort of cheering sound. I could be wrong, though ...)

credit: jjoongie@blackbuttoneyes.net

I don't know if I'm just pouncing in here w/ translations, but I've been translating and compiling them on one for easy reference or whatnot. Link is in my sig. If there's someone already doing them, sorry! I was under the impression that no one was doing them regularly, so I simply went ahead and did it. (:

Guest astarael

Thank you so much for translating her new entry! Also thank you for all of the other translations. I'm putting your site in my favorites.

I was missing her Korean blogs and waiting for when she'd finally update. Everyone else in SM was updating, changing layouts, etc.

What a cute personality! <333

0015364521_10489680.jpg

CREDITS: BoA's I.Style

Archived