B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

---

One new article popped up today.

it was just the same info about ANYBAND.

Like how Hyori's music drama's emphasized on dancing but anyband will be emphasizing on music.

& how hyori's version had sexy dances but anyband is completely different. the anyband storyline will show each members gifted talents and capabilities.

the rep also said that they are in the middle of a meeting deciding on which song to choose out of the several choices they have!

SEVERAL. o__odoes that mean they recorded a couple of songs......... i hope they plan on releasing lots of songs XD

But like last time there won't be group dances(?)

BUT the sexyiness in Hyori's version (Hyori's anyseries) was digested well by BoA!!!!!!!!

^____^ im so excited =D =D

OMG! Thanks for the info. IM not sure if anyone noticed this, But they SHOULD. So wait, are you saying like BoA is going to be sexy like Hyori in her previous anycall series, or your just giving guestamations? I mean, I want to imagine a Hyori Anycall series but with BoA version, although I cant really imagine it.

And will each have thier own Music Video or just all jammed into one!!!

Anyways, thanks for the news.

===

Oh yeah, the perf was alright, kind of boring. But its okay. And I wish to see many more BoA and DBSK chemistry in the future.

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

err what is senpai??

oh man can't wait to watch the whole show.....

ohh she brought that hat.. haha it looks kind atoo bgi on her head...

senpai means someone's senior.

boa is dbsk's senpai because she debuted before them. :P

ohh thanks for the definition kayem7289 and <3goesDOKIDOKI!!!

hmm maybe cos they are on a show..and the main topic was on changmin and aya..haha.. wow i didn't know that dbsk japanese is so good....

ya.. i don't understand this statement "BUT the sexyiness in Hyori's version (Hyori's anyseries) was digested well by BoA!!!!!!!!", suejinners,.. does it means BoA can also potray this character?

<_<THanks for updating us on the AnyBand/AnyCall CF, Suejinner. I'm glad that they're taking their time to make sure which song would be the best choice for this CF, but this CF needs to come out soon. I think they'll have this CF air once BoA is done with her LL promotion in Japan. Also, I would love to listen to the other song choices that won't be chosen (since they recorded more than one)!

As much as I love seeing BoA all dolled up and beautiful, I also like seeing her with a tough, powerful image because it's not something that I see a lot of female celebrities doing, giving that type of impression. I'm hoping that after the LL promotions are over, she'll do some more things in Korea; her Korean activities just kind of pop up, stay around for about a month or so, and then it's back to Japan.

It looks like it's gonna be a sexy image for BoA (according to the news posted by Suejinner). Since she still has her long hairs, her hairstyle in this Cf may be similar to the one she had in her KOH CF, and I'm pretty sure that she will wear a dress this time.

I'm just like you too. I was hoping for her 6th Korean album so bad, but it didn't come. If BoA won't have it released by 2008, then I'm gonna be <_< and :crazy:

BoA's reaction was really cute during the short Heyx3 talk. I actually don't mind the fur hat Boa had on because it did make her look really cute, and she looked great in that blue dress. Her perfomance is somewhat better than the one at MS (sinc she hit her lower range better this time). However, the shrieking part was better in the MS perf (probably because it was toned down a little bit). I never understand why her TV perfs in Japan are mostly shorter than other Japanese artists'.

I was a bit disappointed because of the little interaction between DBSK and BoAin Hey3x, but then...

If Changmin didn't ask for Aya and if she didn't drag BoA along, there would have been no interaction at all right?

lol and yes, BoA's reaction was so cute/funny. It's good to see she's so close with Matsuura Aya.

And thanks Suejinners for the news ^^

All these news make me impatient!

Guest hanjin90

Hmmm. Does this mean they each shot a different CF or something to show off their talents? I'm kind of getting that feeling, but at the same time, what kind of band would it be if they had to do it separately.

yes! i have that feeling too T.T but then the rep said ANYBAND it means they must be together

i think they will show their talents by each CF, and after that they will find each other & make a band ^

thanx for the Info Sue Jin

Guest suejinners

sorry if i confused yall

that part in the article just mean't that BoA carried off that sexiness that Hyori had in the anyseries. its not like the im almost a slutt sexy. not that at all.

Hyori had this meek sexiness & then she had her charismatic sexiness when she danced. well she did have some revealing outfits but not that. its just her presence ya know? Confidence? Charisma? those things. well anyways we will just have to wait and see what they really mean't about that but apparently BoA did a good job of doing what hyori did in the previous music dramas

--

Omg mae i missed your post. lol i just watched that show she was on. oo i just read at boajjang its Waratte Iitomo ~

shes so cuteeee. i dont really like those dresses either. they are really hard to pull off but her stockings-leggins and her heels were so cutee. that was soooo cute how she was all confused XD.

Boy~ that audience was sooooo responsive XD when he said BoAChan hehehhe<3 were they saying kawaiii? i think i heard like millions of ppl saying kawaii XD...

heres some caps by trust at boaworld bestiz!

shes so damn cute!!!

11914454sq9.jpg

w1ar9.jpg

w2kc0.jpg

w3am2.jpg

w4pa9.jpg

w5pl3.jpg

w6xx4.jpg

w7vo5.jpg

w8zh8.jpg

w9ek8.jpg

w10wp1.jpg

w11hv7.jpg

w12hp5.jpg

w13vc6.jpg

w14dv3.jpg

w15yk8.jpg

w16tw0.jpg

w17ak5.jpg

w18da3.jpg

w19gl0.jpg

w20bl3.jpg

w21wl1.jpg

w22my1.jpg

w23dj5.jpg

w24be9.jpg

w25sv5.jpg

w26oe0.jpg

w27cu1.jpg

w28vl9.jpg

w29ji5.jpg

w30pf6.jpg

w31ez3.jpg

----

---

----

BEST CUTS by trust at boaworld bestiz! XD

w32zx5.jpg

w33yp4.jpg

shes soooooo cute<3

Guest hanjin90

Omg mae i missed your post. lol i just watched that show she was on. oo i just read at boajjang its Waratte Iitomo ~

shes so cuteeee. i dont really like those dresses either. they are really hard to pull off but her stockings-leggins and her heels were so cutee. that was soooo cute how she was all confused XD.

Boy~ that audience was sooooo responsive XD when he said BoAChan hehehhe<3 were they saying kawaiii? i think i heard like millions of ppl saying kawaii XD...

u r not the only one hearing that ;) , the audience seems going wild because of her apperance

man~ she's supperrrr adorable

files r avail for downloading now ^

BoA - 070924 Hey Hey Hey Special - opening + Talk + LOVE LETTER

BoA - 070924 Waratte Iitomo Show

http://clubbox.co.kr/KoreanEnt

i'm currently uploading the talk between her & Aya & Dj Ozma onto youtube, i'll post up the link soon

Guest V-ni@star

boa perf has come out..

better dl it now....^^

i can see boa having a great time....

so funny see u-know bowed to her...

cant wait see her with anyband...

if she does that anyseries mv it will be great.

long time not see her in korea

"BUT the sexyiness in Hyori's version (Hyori's anyseries) was digested well by BoA!!!!!!!!" - gotta love that line :D

thanks guys for the updates!

she looked like she had a really good time. her smiles are so infectious!

the ones where her mouth was open's just :wub:

Guest VitaDolce*

suejinners Thanks for posting the caps.

Everyone! The full version of HEYHEYHEY 2007.09.24

is now available for download at jpopsuki [2.42 GB]

Happy Downloading :D

From heaven 09

suejinners Thanks for posting the caps.

Everyone! The full version of HEYHEYHEY 2007.09.24

is now available for download at jpopsuki [2.42 GB]

Happy Downloading

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone give the direct link site to download the full show pls.

available in my NEW CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Please download lots and help make my CB gold! :w00t:

Thanks a bunch, Angelica! :D

HEY! HEY! HEY! SPECIAL Part 1 (2007-09-24) [fivestars].wmv [420.9MB]

Mihimaru GT, Matsura Aya, Hey! Say! JUMP, Ito Yura with Micro, KxET-King, Otsuka Ai, Tohoshinki, BoA, DJ OZMA

Part 2 will be added later

If you're interested in being a part of my team of uploaders, please PM me. ^_^

Guest astarael

Ah, Waratte Iitomo! Thank you for the caps, Sue Jin. :] The audience seemed really excited that she was there, and BoA is kawaii, lol. She reminded me of a little girl with her cute expressions and reactions. I also liked what she wore at Heyx3 before her performance, haha.

Her single drops today, eh? I'm hoping it does well on the charts! *crosses fingers*

Mezamashi 9/26 LOVE LETTER

All of the V-signs! lol, adorable <333 And what's this I hear about a love letter? BoA has received a love letter before? =O

http://boasesang.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard....a69331c79d8fe8d

Guest suejinners

^ shes lovely<3333 & so freakin cute as always

a article just popped up regarding taht show and she said she recieved a love letter in elementry school XD

the event was to celebrate the release of her new single Love Letter. she invited 100 couples (200 ppl) and performed ^___^

this perf of LL sounded really good compared to the other two~

i think im going to buy the single now XD. even though i hate the font i love cd only cover~ her silhouette~ and the pink XD

Archived