Big Bang: Best Vocal, Hottest, Cutest & Best Dancer

Guest xkj1215

I don't think.. it's fair to put the rappers and the vocalists in the same category for the first poll.. Rapping and singing are two complete different things.. it's a bit unfair.

Best Rapper: GD

Best Vocalist: Taeyang

Hottest: TaeYang

Cutest: Daesung

Best Dancer: Taeyang

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest muchacha

You should've put best sing/rapper seperate. Because I think of Taeyang as the best singer and GD as the best rapper.. it was kindaa hard..

Guest KiaraKel

My vote:

-TOP for the best rapper

- TOP for the hottest

- SeungRi for the cutest

- SeungRi/G-Dragon for best dancer (:P i forgot!!! sorry!!!)

LOVE 'em!!! xoxo~

Guest phenom-achine

Best Singer/Rapper: Taeyang. He was originally a rapper, but then switch his focus on singing. And his voice is just dreammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy :wub:

Hottest: No doubt, T.O.P <3

Cutest: Magnae T_T<33333333

Best Dancer: I'd have to say GD. Dont' get me wrong, Seungri and YB can dance AMAZINGLY, but I just love the way GD flows and what not ROFL. You'll know what I mean when you watch him dance.

Guest STEPHOO--

best singer/rapper: G-dragon. He's just so freaken talented manggg.

HOTTEST: SEUNGRI! like cmon .. do i have to explain why? LOL. i'm being biased i know T-T. they're all hot tho!!

Cutest: Seungriiiiii! <33 gahh, he's so adorable, seriously. Though the rest of them are cute in their own ways ^^

Best Dancer: this one was hard .. lol, i thought they all danced the same.. i voted for seungri tho, cuz i'm biased like that .LOL.

they're all EXTREMELY talented tho <333

You should've put best sing/rapper seperate. Because I think of Taeyang as the best singer and GD as the best rapper.. it was kindaa hard..

I totally agree with you. Rapping and Singing is not the same thing...they should have been put into seperate categories. XD

G-Dragon (Rapping) & Taeyang (Singing)

Taeyang

Seungri

Seungri

:D

Guest mr. lovely

Best singer/rapper - G-Dragon (there should've been seperate categories for this though)

Hottest: T.O.P

Cutest: Seung Ri

Best Dancer: Seung Ri

Guest StaRj9erz

Best Singer/Rapper: kWon Leadahh G-Dragon yo!! But Singer should be YB...

Hottest: Choi SeungHyun..TOPpieee!!!!!

Cutest: Lee SeungHyun...Maknae SeungRi!!!!!!

Best Dancer: I'm torn with G-Ri..but i chose, G-DRAGON....ahh but still SeungRi, he's best for me too...

Guest davidnuknow

vocal: GD he raps and sings... and he writes songs.... iuno i think he's a reli good singer/rapper lol

hottest: TOP!! ohmyy hes SOOO EFFING HOT... seirously he can kill with his hotness =P

cutest: seungri!!! hes sooooooo cuteeee and like.. yeaaaa <3 him!

dancer: well iuno much about dancing... but i think taeyang's the best dancer out of the group

Guest steph*funny

Singer/Rapper: G-Dragon

Hottest: T.O.P.<3

Cutest: Seungri

Dancer: Seungri

Hehehehh. I like YB's singing too though :)

• 3 years later...
Guest princesskittii

I didnt like the results. Because I saw Taeyang n Seungri were in a dance competition n Taeyang won. Seungri was no competition. N TOP doesnt even like dancing whenever I see him dance it looks like he's barely putting in any effort. And he should be the best rapper becaue he's really good at rapping not dancing. GD s the cutest to me n Taeyangs the hottest! But I love BB either way.

Archived