Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

KBS lines up new drama Unkind Women for February launchby javabeans | October 12, 2014 | 18 Comments

equator17.jpg

The PD of weekend blockbuster My Daughter Seo-young is teaming with the writer ofEquator Man for a new drama, which makes me wonder: Will they be courting a reunion with lead actress Lee Bo-young? That’d be one way to shoot my interest level way up.

For now, the show has been announced as a 24-episode series titled Unkind Women and centers around three generations of women in a “hot-blooded family.” The title doesn’t mean that they’re specifically mean people, just that they’re not “nice girl” types, which makes sense given that they’ve struggled to endure through hardships and get where they are in life. (And now I really do want Lee Bo-young in it, since she’s an actress who can take conventionally unlikable traits—selfishness, pettiness, schadenfreude—and make a character lovable for them.)

The description is pretty vague about the ladies finding love, success, and happiness, but I think I can picture it well enough. Writer Kim In-young’s recent credits do skew more melodramatic than comedic (Women in the Sun, When a Man Loves), but (1) she also wrote one of my favorite rom-coms, The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry, and (2) the production house has done lighter material, so I’m hoping for something more along those lines. IOK Media produced Queen’s Classroom and Sly and Single Again (the latter was a joint venture with Fantagio), as well as tvN’s Marriage Not Dating.

The drama is tentatively being planned as a follow-up to KBS’s King’s Face, which airs in mid-November. That puts Unkind Women’s premiere in February 2015.

Via Star News

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Bo Young For  Studio bonnie 2014 +配樂I KNOW 

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Seoyeong, My Daughter | 내딸 서영이 - Ep.30KBS World TV KBS World TV pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif