Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

Guest pooh77

I loves LBY with her long hair.. her hair growing so fast, I thought? :))*still downloading Running Man ep 142 in torrent version* #:-Sthe size is 1,9GB @-)I prefer for download that in torrent because LBY looks more clearly in HD =))
BTW, I want to ask..Moonlight prince ep 3 is just 36minutes and it's to be cut or something?? Or my downloading is not completed??  :-/

Guest djchiriko

seoyounglby said: interesting take on the year-end awards.....~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Attendance equals award... the absolute formula?

photo387848.jpg

The three broadcasting stations have completed their Drama Awards of the year 2013. However, there's disappointment in the way things have been run, lowering the authority of these awards. 'Sharing' and 'co-awarding' still exists and there's no denying the former-casting of winners.

Including Kim Hye-soo (KBS), Ha Ji-won (MBC) and Lee Bo-yeong (SBS), a total of 125 celebrities won awards and that's including overlapping awards. The symbolization of the trophy has already been discolored by the average of at least 2 people winning an award. Kim Sang-joongJeong Bo-seok andJo Jae-hyeon were awarded the Golden Actor Award and Jo Jae-hyeon made a speech saying, "I feel like we're in a boy band and I should sing or something".

There was no tension in the show that ran for 4 hours. Those who got on stage to present awards also won awards in other categories and everyone went back home with at least one award. Does attending mean winning?

There was also no standard means of choosing the winners. 6 people were given the MBC Golden Actor Award which sounded like it was made for the middle aged and SBS awarded Jo In-Seong with a 'special' award which made it look like he was middle aged.

Due to these problems, many actors and actresses say they don't take the award shows seriously anymore. Anyone can get one, they say. One actress who went home with an award said, "It's great that it's a party but they need to think back on whether or not their disgracing the name of the awards and its authority".

http://news.donga.com/3/all/20140102/59915437/5

A very good analysis of the awards.

djchiriko

said:

seoyounglby

said:

interesting take on the year-end awards.....~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Attendance equals award... the absolute formula?

The three broadcasting stations have completed their Drama Awards of the year 2013. However, there's disappointment in the way things have been run, lowering the authority of these awards. 'Sharing' and 'co-awarding' still exists and there's no denying the former-casting of winners.

Including Kim Hye-soo (KBS), Ha Ji-won (MBC) and Lee Bo-yeong (SBS), a total of 125 celebrities won awards and that's including overlapping awards. The symbolization of the trophy has already been discolored by the average of at least 2 people winning an award. Kim Sang-joongJeong Bo-seok andJo Jae-hyeon were awarded the Golden Actor Award and Jo Jae-hyeon made a speech saying, "I feel like we're in a boy band and I should sing or something".

There was no tension in the show that ran for 4 hours. Those who got on stage to present awards also won awards in other categories and everyone went back home with at least one award. Does attending mean winning?

There was also no standard means of choosing the winners. 6 people were given the MBC Golden Actor Award which sounded like it was made for the middle aged and SBS awarded Jo In-Seong with a 'special' award which made it look like he was middle aged.

Due to these problems, many actors and actresses say they don't take the award shows seriously anymore. Anyone can get one, they say. One actress who went home with an award said, "It's great that it's a party but they need to think back on whether or not their disgracing the name of the awards and its authority".

http://news.donga.com/3/all/20140102/59915437/5

A very good analysis of the awards.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden;"another video about LBY... id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden;"mqdefault.jpg
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden;"2013 Road For Hope, CongoPart 1

Part 2

Part 3

img1-14.jpg
LOVE - MongoliaPart 1

Part 2

Part 3

liiives.jpg
Olive - Eat City Italy

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfl1mQPMWzf9_nBRL7b9w
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"From Grasse To ParisPart 1

Part 2

0.jpg
2013 Korea Drama Awards - DAESANG AWARD with eng sub
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden;" 
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden;"

kpopstarz

class="at_title" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 32px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 19.359375px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 38px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Bo Young and Lee Jong Suk at SBS Entertainment Awards 2013 Red Carpet - Dec 31, 2013 [PHOTOS]

Photo by KpopStarz | January 02, 2014 03:41 PM EST

check 18 more photos here:

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/71783/20140102/lee-bo-young-jong-suk-sbs-entertainment-awards-2013-red/photo1.htm

viewimage.php?id=21b8d524eacb37b360b8&nocr lby dc
A happy picture of Lee Bo Young and Jung Shin from CNBlue. The Sang Jae that I missed much, and the Seo Young who would laugh outwardly while bleeding inwardly. A scene that's hard to forget, one that was filled with lots of emotions from Lee Seo Young, while Kang Woo Jae by Lee Sang Yoon joined them while they were practising their lines.

video: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU2MTQwNzIw.htmlimage

Lee bo young at SBS Midnight entertainment,she was trembling when she accepted the award even untill the event is over.
she been asked if she's oke because we can see clearly her hand was shaking.
it s so cute in middle her interview,lee jong suk and another IHYV's cast came to her.bo young eonni saw jong suk and called him "sukie.."and they huged.
Lee jong suk throw a joke i think to make her more relax,he asked her "noona,is my hair make me look like an idol?" Lee bo young answered "yes" and she laughed.

cr : Lee bo young with Love