Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

Saw two pics at lby dc and they bring lots of thoughts. They are the photos of LBY's movie with Jo In Sung. In the drama LBY was the newbie acting as Jo In Sung's classmate cum girlfriend. But last night, they were both vying for the Daesang, and SBS way of resolving the issue was to give a Special Award to Jo In Sung for his performances in SBS drama, and the Daesang was given to LBY. I like both of them, JIS since the days he acted in Piano and LBY In Ballard of Suh Dong,. The newbie is now standing proud next to his co-star in the movie and going for the same award. LBY has come far and her acting has improved tremendously. I wish her to have more great dramas and movies in years to come, and honing her skills in the process, like those older but more experience actors and actresses.viewimage.php?id=21b8d524eacb37b360b8&no

Guest pooh77

it s BTS from their 2 OLLEH Ads & IHYV drama 

are there was in english subtitle??

i only found in vietnam subtitle :((

and can you telling me what's variety show that LBY cast on there? hwasin ep 16, happy together ep 275, and what's else? running man? which ep? many thanks :D