Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

tumblr_mx0bhfrhet1rwjxoeo7_500.jpgtumblr_mx0bhfrhet1rwjxoeo2_500.jpgtumblr_mx0bhfrhet1rwjxoeo1_500.jpgtumblr_mx0bhfrhet1rwjxoeo8_500.jpgtumblr_mx0bhfrhet1rwjxoeo4_500.jpgtumblr_mx0bhfrhet1rwjxoeo5_500.jpgtumblr_mx0bhfrhet1rwjxoeo3_500.jpgtumblr_mx0bhfrhet1rwjxoeo6_500.jpg

audreymgonzalez:

Day 4: Best female lead

Jang Hye-sung from I Hear Your Voice

“I’m the witness of this murder, Jang Hye-sung. On the night of the accident, I was there, and I saw everything clearly. He hit the driver’s head with a metal pipe. And he told us to be quiet.”

I could spend hours talking about how amazing Hye-sung is, but perhaps the thing I admire most about her is how real she seems. Hye-sung is allowed to have all sorts of facets to her personality. She can be petty, arrogant, self-centered, and unmotivated, but she can also be heroic, tenacious, self-sacrificing, and fierce.

Hye-sung is fabulous because she relentlessly destroys Soo-ha’s unrealistic fantasies about her as both a woman and his first (and only) love while still doing awesome things that make him fall in love with the person she actually is. Her character growth from a subpar attorney to one of the best public defenders ever is one of the most satisfying elements in an already stellar drama. I loved her relationships with everyone else in the cast: her bickering parent-child routine with her mom, her enemies-to-frenemies evolution with Do-yeon, the slow-growing respect between her and Attorney Shin, the partnership that developed with Kwan-woo, and most especially the noona/dongsaeng to girlfriend/boyfriend trajectory with Soo-ha.

Hye-sung is a force of nature, and she demands that everyone else react to her—even if they’re not always sure what they ought to do about it.

Honorable Mentions: Oh Dal-ja from Dal-ja’s Spring, Lee Se-ryung from The Princess’s Man

(Photos: Dramabeans)

untitled77_zps191d0a22.jpg?t=1386512703One of my many favourite scenes. She's full of sunshine with Seo Dong. Both are such a wonderful couple in Ballard of Suh Dong. Look at her smile, so bright and happy, makes me happy just looking at her. One reason why I fell for her in the drama, her smile and laughter :)) :)) :))

I Hear Your Voice has ended for 31/2 months and wondered why there's still people who keep posting the kissing scene. Why don't they post it on I Hear Your Voice thread, don't they think it is more appropriate....  Lee Bo Young is now Mrs. Kwak or Mrs Ji Sung, its more appropriate to post the photos of her and Ji Sung during their wedding. More appealing to her real fans here.What makes me want to laugh at those kissing scenes were that they were so faked, with no real feelings, just following the directions of the director. I just can't believe it when I watched the memorable kiss by Lee Bo Young in Ballard of Suh Dong. What I thought was so romantic was so painful and funny to watch when the director actually had to show the main leads how to kiss, at exactly the angle they wanted. Now, all that romanticism has been erased thoroughly hehehehe.... If you don't believe, try watching the video clip posted a couple of days ago.But the real kiss by the real pair of lovers and couple, Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung, now its natural and that I say, romantic.