Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; clear: both;"‘Healing Camp’ Lee Bo Young Shares Her Life Stories Before Marrying Ji Sung

‘Healing Camp’ Lee Bo Young Shares Her Life Stories Before Marrying Ji Sung

Actress Lee Bo Young shared her life stories before marrying actor Ji Sung. She said her curfew was 10 p.m., and that her mother kept messaging her when she came home later than that.

On the SBS entertainment program "Healing Camp," which aired in the night of March 10, 2014, Lee Bo Young said, "When I was younger, my curfew was 10 p.m.. When it was even a minute after 10 p.m., my brother would message me 4444. I could see my mother's angry face through my brother's message." Lee Bo Young also added, "Ever since I started working, my parents use separate rooms. My mother sleeps in the living room a lot because she waits for me to come home late at night. After I got married, she felt a little depressed that she did not have a daughter to take care of anymore." On this day's episode of Healing Camp, Lee Bo Young also shared her love stories with her husband and actor Ji Sung.

cr: kdramastars.com

Guest Tribute12

Goshh.. I think I love SH now.. After ep 11, wow..Ahjumma amazed me a lot... I like her memory..too sharp... If I could get it..
I like SH ahjumma so much now. I worry it will take Jang Hye Sung  at the 2nd place in my heart.. But Attorney Jang is the reason why I started to like LBY. My first crush (cannot betray her)..  :)) .. Maybe I will put SH as best ahjumma place of her! rather than Kang Jae Mi! SH is quiet person.. But once she opens her mouth,so bitter and spicy.. That one quality of her that I like now... She is like a combination of Hye sung + Seo young.. So she has half of their quality in all field...But she is gangster!!!!!!

BTW I watched MDSY again today..ep 50.  :x

fd0d230f97d7fab1daee5f4b7e1dc6e6.gif99941d49260f04fec9e7650b61f9fa46.gif
0852c5eb0cf3376de930761c28bfb843.gifd53301f37a6e5fb5860e6371165bd569.gif
53165d48db7d1d92958c70f2504ebc83.gif

How our SH ahjumma get married to HJH? Since she likes HJH first, it is like this? Don't dare to imagine!!!!

good review about LBY act as a mother in GG14days.
On top of that, Lee Bo Young’s portrayal of Soo Hyun is spot on for me.  Now, that being said I’m not a mother.  So there was only so much of Soo Hyun’s character that I was ever going to fully understand.  I would be interested to hear what the mothers (or fathers) among my readers make of this performance.  Bo Young first caught my attention in I Hear Your Voice, another crime drama with a healthy dollop of fantasy.  She has a way of making even the most outlandish situation feel not only real, but entirely possible.  Watching her intense focus as she tracks down killers and works to save her daughter (in the drama) I have actually forgotten the plot’s impossible center: that Soo Hyun has gone back in time.  The writing of this drama as a whole is great, but Lee Bo Young manages to bring a realism and urgency to it that might not have been accomplished with a less seasoned actress.
read full review: http://dramadrenaline.wordpress.com/2014/04/22/gods-gift-14-days-halfway-there-and-it-just-got-real-again/