Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

The transcript from the teaser, making it a lot more interesting (from the words that appeared on the teaser)
Don't trust anything
The murderer is hidden in time
Ma Ma
I have to find the murderer hidden by time
Ma Ma
My memories, need to go after my memories
14 days later the daughter will be killed, need to stop it from happening
God's Gift - 14 Days
3 March (Monday) 10 pm

logo-akp-icon.png 

Lee Bo Young is a frantic mother in thrilling teaser for 'God's Gift - 14 Days'

February 18, 2014 @ 3:09 am

'God's Gift - 14 Days' left fans on the edge of their seats with its thrilling teaser!

SEE ALSO: Lee Bo Young takes on a motherly role during her first filming for 'Gods Gift -14 Days'

Lee Bo Young looks like a frantic mother in panic mode as she feels the urgency of the search for her missing daughter whose voice calls for her. Following the success of 'I Hear Your Voice', Lee Bo Young is set to give thrills once again, this time as a mother.

'God's Gift -14 Days' is a mystery-thriller drama, directed by PD Lee Dong Hoon and written by Choi Ran, revolving around a mother who goes back in time to two weeks prior to her daughter's death in hopes of saving her.

'God's Gift -14 Days' will premiere following 'Kind Words' on March 3 at 10 PM KST! Check out the teaser above!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/lee-bo-young-is-a-frantic-mother-in-thrilling-teaser-for-gods-gift-14-days#axzz2tej4UsME

My Daily = Reporter permit seolhui ] SBS New Drama ' God's gift to -14 days ' (a play directed choeran Lee, Dong - Hun ) unveiled the first trailer .
' God's gift to -14 days ' to save the kidnapped daughter of a time warp in a couple of weeks ago the mother and former detective with a mysterious kidnappers grab draw out a brain game Mystery intense emotional drama thriller . Actress Lee Bo Young , Kim Tae Woo comes joseungwoo to , nostalgic , old and new , Transactions , etc. gimyubin appearances.
Emotional Drama Mystery Thriller first manifestation of a new genre, the ' God's gift to -14 days ' trailer was released recently . Lee ' Trailer released for the first scene of the core keyword in the pen down little red '14 days ' is a limited time.
" Do not believe in anything . Killer hid in time . Time to look for a hidden culprit ' trailer begins with a strong message calling her mother anxiously Morning Star ( gimyubin ) earnest voice and the killer left a trail of scattered memories one by one trying to put align suhyeon ( Lee Bo Young ), a restless gaze see the rest of these new intertwined without overwhelming the eye .
Screen resulted in ' my memory , your memory to keep track . 14 days after the death of her makahra be killed 'message to the daughter of the Morning Star Mine life to defend ' the warrior mom ' Lee' unbeatable transformation of an impending event and develop densely woven 14 days notice between the expectations for the said work a further boost .
' Kind word ' upcoming new SBS Drama aired subsequent ' God's gift to -14 days ' in the SBS ' Iljimae ' to choeran writer and author of ' stupid mother ' acclaimed delicate soft output coincides with the work of Lee, Dong - Hoon PD is coming Apparatus March 3 at 22:00 first broadcast .

Hi guys, I noticed that first page of this thread hasn't been updated yet, I already checked the member who started this thread hasn't been online since 2009, So I would like to ask if there is anyone of you here who is willing to take over the starter page? ANyone? PM me or if there is a recommendation and everyone agreed. Then will do so.
Thank you!

forevergirl said: Hi guys, I noticed that first page of this thread hasn't been updated yet, I already checked the member who started this thread hasn't been online since 2009, So I would like to ask if there is anyone of you here who is willing to take over the starter page? ANyone? PM me or if there is a recommendation and everyone agreed. Then will do so.
Thank you!

uknowahah

said:

forevergirl

said: Hi guys, I noticed that first page of this thread hasn't been updated yet, I already checked the member who started this thread hasn't been online since 2009, So I would like to ask if there is anyone of you here who is willing to take over the starter page? ANyone? PM me or if there is a recommendation and everyone agreed. Then will do so.

Thank you!