Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

LEE BO YOUNG @ ROAD FOR HOPE WITH ENG SUB"2013 Road for Hope" with Actress Lee Boyeong in Congo, Africa - DR Congo(Democratic Republic of the Congo)is the third largest country in Africa with a population of over 70 million and a wealth of resources. Yet despite the potential large manpower and resources, the country's GDP didn't even make the top 100s list, as it is riddled with poverty. The country of ongoing civil war calls out for help. And Hope Road hears its cries and reaches out.

MDSY said: LEE BO YOUNG @ ROAD FOR HOPE WITH ENG SUB"2013 Road for Hope" with Actress Lee Boyeong in Congo, Africa - DR Congo(Democratic Republic of the Congo)is the third largest country in Africa with a population of over 70 million and a wealth of resources. Yet despite the potential large manpower and resources, the country's GDP didn't even make the top 100s list, as it is riddled with poverty. The country of ongoing civil war calls out for help. And Hope Road hears its cries and reaches out.

@MDSY thank you so much for the videio. You are the best.

@seotounglby
about kim yo bin and LBY I dont have a doubt that they will be the cutest team even though she is older now .....  they are already in love even though they did not have many scenes together when KYB was asked back then about her fav cast member ( she said LBY nonna cause she is so awesome and works hard ) I will try to find the clip 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIYczSJHSlirecDvgiVF0

class="titleNews" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80);"just posting BY's part   class="titleNews" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 23px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"[star of the Week] CN Blue Members and the Girls They Claimed As Theirs2014.02.16 16:00  CJ E&M enewsWorld Yeawon Jung 

With all of the CN Blue members being talented not only in music, but also in acting and variety shows and more, these boys have attracted some beautiful ladies to their side. 

[star of the Week] CN Blue Members and the Girls They Claimed As Theirs

Lee Jung Shin’s Ideal Type Lee Bo Young

Lee Bo Young probably broke Lee Jong Shin′s heart when she got married, since the CN Blue member named her as his ideal type more than once on broadcast, for her clear and pale skin.

During the press conference for Sword and Flower, the CN Blue member confessed having been in touch with Lee Bo Young since they appeared in My Daughter Seo Young together and that he begged (?) her to ‘take it easy’ when his drama Sword and Flower was scheduled to air at the same time as I Hear Your Voice.

[star of the Week] CN Blue Members and the Girls They Claimed As Theirs

Lee Jung Shin’s moment with ′Little Lee Bo Young′ AOA′s Seolhyun

The CN Blue member sort of got his wish fulfilled to act alongside his ideal type, when he faced ‘little Lee Bo Young’ AOA’s Seolhyun in My Daughter, Seo Young, who took Lee Jung Shin’s heart away instantly by having similar looks and behavior as his first love, Lee Bo Young. 

Read Full article here http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/58405/star-of-the-week-cn-blue-and-the-girls-who-shared-couple-moments 

我的孩子死了,因我而死
她该有多么的恐惧和孤单啊 因而 现在我想走到她的身旁

但此时手机响了起来,这号码是 是我死去孩子的手机号
妈妈,你在哪儿 我饿 我很确信这是我孩子的声音
我的孩子还活着 这到底是怎么一回事呢?

孩子死后,无法承受悲痛,犹如投湖自尽的女人
但当她回过神来 却又回到了孩子死亡的两周以前

剩余的时间只有两周!女人真的可以转变命运,拯救女儿吗?

现在我的孩子还活着
但两周后 我的孩子就会被人杀害

再次赠予的唯一一次机会!
为拯救女儿 现在母亲化身成了战士(战神)
cr Han Xiao Ju God's Gift - 14 Days baidu

BNeklPV.jpg
Translation of the above article (a translation from SBS GG official page from Korean to Chinese)
My child is dead, because of me,
She must have been very scared and lonely, that's why now I want to go to her

but the handphone is ringing,this number, its the number of my dead child's handphone
Mama, where are you, I am hungry,I am very sure its the voice of my dead daughter
My child is still alive, what is this all about?

After the child died, the pain is unbearable, like a woman whose about to drown herself in a lake,
when she comes around, she is back to 2 weeks before the death of her child.

There's only 2 weeks left! Can the woman change destiny to rescue her daughter?

My daughter is still alive,
but 2 weeks later, my daughter will be killed

Its the only chance given!
To rescue her daughter, the mother has turned into a warrior (God of War)

cr thanks to Han Xiao Ju baidu for the translation from Korean to Chinese