Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

currently can't get over of "i Hear Your Voice"  i do really2 loved how lee bo young portray her role there...so jolly,optimistic brave and etc..she and lee jong suk deserved the best couple award then, last KDA 2013 !!!
hope they can collab in another series or movie...
and also done watching MDSY and equator man..... :D
still undecided what to watch next....  maybe Save the last dance...?

Jennifer

said: currently can't get over of "i Hear Your Voice"  i do really2 loved how lee bo young portray her role there...so jolly,optimistic brave and etc..she and lee jong suk deserved the best couple award then, last KDA 2013 !!!

and also done watching MDSY and equator man.....

:D

MDSY said:

Jennifer

said: currently can't get over of "i Hear Your Voice"  i do really2 loved how lee bo young portray her role there...so jolly,optimistic brave and etc..she and lee jong suk deserved the best couple award then, last KDA 2013 !!!

and also done watching MDSY and equator man.....

Jennifer said:still undecided what to watch next....  maybe Save the last dance...?

you also can watch LBY movie More Than BlueDescription:Having both lost their families at a young age, radio producer K (Kwon Sang Woo) and lyricist Cream (Lee Bo Young) complete each other?s lives in ways that only they can understand. Sharing a home, they watch over each other like family, and give each other weird nicknames. K has silently loved Cream for many years, playing the supportive friend as she flits from one boyfriend to another. They know everything about each other, except for one thing: K has been diagnosed with terminal cancer and has less than 200 days to live. Worried that Cream will be alone after he leaves, K?s final wish is that she can find a good husband. And it looks like they?ve found the right man in kind-hearted dentist Joo Hwan (Lee Bum Soo), who is already engaged but falls for Cream at first sight.Genres: DramaMelodramaRomance
source: gooddrama.net

MDSY said: Jennifer said:still undecided what to watch next....  maybe Save the last dance...?

you also can watch LBY movie More Than BlueDescription:Having both lost their families at a young age, radio producer K (Kwon Sang Woo) and lyricist Cream (Lee Bo Young) complete each other?s lives in ways that only they can understand. Sharing a home, they watch over each other like family, and give each other weird nicknames. K has silently loved Cream for many years, playing the supportive friend as she flits from one boyfriend to another. They know everything about each other, except for one thing: K has been diagnosed with terminal cancer and has less than 200 days to live. Worried that Cream will be alone after he leaves, K?s final wish is that she can find a good husband. And it looks like they?ve found the right man in kind-hearted dentist Joo Hwan (Lee Bum Soo), who is already engaged but falls for Cream at first sight.Genres: DramaMelodramaRomance
source: gooddrama.net

MDSY and shaym , ahhhh....thanks a ton for your suggestions chingus...really appreciate it..now i have lots of choices and for sure i will watch them one at a time...and later post my thoughts about it ;)
and by the way, can i ask their respective links? if you've only had...no pressure :x thanks in advance
shaym ,thanks for welcoming me...actually i am a silent reader here in lee bo young's thread for not that a long time..and yeah, sure, i won't forget to watch more than blue's 8 minute OST in youtube  

Jennifer

said:

MDSY

and

shaym , ahhhh....thanks a ton for your suggestions chingus...really appreciate it..now i have lots of choices and for sure i will watch them one at a time...and later post my thoughts about it

;)

and by the way, can i ask their respective links? if you've only had...no pressure :x thanks in advance

shaym ,

thanks for welcoming me...actually i am a silent reader here in lee bo young's thread for not that a long time..and yeah, sure, i won't forget to watch more than blue's 8 minute OST in youtube

Jennifer said: MDSY and shaym , ahhhh....thanks a ton for your suggestions chingus...really appreciate it..now i have lots of choices and for sure i will watch them one at a time...and later post my thoughts about it ;)
shaym ,thanks for welcoming me...actually i am a silent reader here in lee bo young's thread for not that a long time..and yeah, sure, i won't forget to watch more than blue's 8 minute OST in youtube