Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

shaym said:

@poonie22 - I've found the Lee Bo Young forum. :D 

ok so should we do it here or MDSY, I think people there are not so hostile since the drama has finished quite a few months ago. Maybe we should do it here, then we can have lots of say without offending anyone.

Then, let's start talking about anything and everything about her here. I'm still at work. Funny how my student felt happy and sad for LBY's sudden marriage. Kkk~

stevie8 said: cocomhe said: poonie22 said: Hi guys, listen to this, LBY's singing..... and it went out of tune. Real funny.<embed src="http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XNTkxNzUyMTYw/v.swf" quality="high" width="480" height="400" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullscreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed>

Someone managed to post the translation of LSY's interview. So much better and at least I can "catch the ball" hahahahhaha.... It is from one of LBY's fan. Thanks to her? or him?

Hope my translation is correct since I only know a little about Korean 

Lee Sang Yoon “Beforehand heard about Lee Bo Young’s Wedding news…sent congratulations message”  

Actor Lee Sang Yoon knew about Lee Bo Young’s wedding news beforehand shows strong relationship between one another.

Lee Sang Yoon on 5th Aug evening, at Ilsan MBC Dream Centre in a restaurant nearby held a press conference for MBC Mon-Tue drama “Goddess of Fire Jeongi” thus said.  

In national drama “My Daughter Seoyoung” with Lee Bo Young as a couple and become a pair, Lee Sang Yoon said he still keep in touch very well [with Lee Bo Young].

Lee Sang Yoon said “Lee Bo Young – I Hear Your Voice” has been doing very good, when the last broadcasting out last week, he sent message “You had worked hard” and spent a lot of hard time during play that character. And she suddenly made a phone call back to share the story. After the drama ended, he said both of them still cheer and support for each other.

Actress Lee Bo Young with Jisung posted a big announcement for their upcoming wedding on 27th Sep. To the question that Lee Sang Yoon knew about Lee Bo Young’s wedding beforehand, he said he did not know that until recently only. The announcement had been started shortly before the rumours heard. Soon that good day will come therefore he gave a congratulation message, he said. sin hoonsim

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"[HD][091231] Nichkhun & Lee Bo Young - Way back into love

MDSY said: id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"[HD][091231] Nichkhun & Lee Bo Young - Way back into love