~soompi Queen Competition 2007~

Guest luv4seasons

Guest xtrammieex

i knew it would be a close run between song hye gyo and yoon eun hye..i voted for yoon eun hye though..shes really making it big for herself in the past year

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VoxiVoxi

YEH Hand down! She deserve to win this year..no everyyear!

btw when this going be close? cuzz i wanna know the result!

Guest luv4seasons

for the next round you guys something historical will happen. maybe im overexaggerating just a tad. i've been reading ur replies and have found a way to make this competition more exciting and fair.

Guest kawaiiyiru^^;

i like "+++cute eun hye+++"

but i really admire "+++elegant kim tae hee+++"

OMO.. :ph34r:

which one should i choose??

Nothing has proven yet. You are just mad because your 'Honey Lee' isn't winning. Well, deal with it!

Why are you quoting yourself and asking people to agree with you? What a PATHETIC LOSER!

Good luck to your Honey Lee, too.

whoa no bashing celebs but NO BASHING MEMBERS! the "pathetic loser" comment might get you a warning or get this thread closed.... so be careful! lol EVERY YEAR is a bashing fest when the soompi QUEEN comes along..... the soompi KING thread isnt even like this... haha its kinda funny yet sad.. & its always eunhye vs song hye gyo.. & everyone gets PISSED cuz they're "overrated" & want their own celebs to win..

its going to be shg vs. eunhye for sure.. they are leading by 100-200...

Guest Chiperaholic

whoa no bashing celebs but NO BASHING MEMBERS! the "pathetic loser" comment might get you a warning or get this thread closed.... so be careful! lol EVERY YEAR is a bashing fest when the soompi QUEEN comes along..... the soompi KING thread isnt even like this... haha its kinda funny yet sad.. & its always eunhye vs song hye gyo.. & everyone gets PISSED cuz they're "overrated" & want their own celebs to win..

its going to be shg vs. eunhye for sure.. they are leading by 100-200...

pathetic loser= a warning? Then I bet everyone should have had a warning. All of her posts were directly asking people to vote his candidate. What does that make him?

Interesting, the thread closed because I called him a pathetic loser? Way to blame on someone. What about other people's bashing comments? Never have this again?

Guest hikaru105

i admire shk, but i think its time for someone new... not to say that i don't like shk anymore, but there needs to be change... so i voted for yeh, b/c i think she's proven herself to be soompi queen this year!

^^ well im not a mod so idk.. but isnt it a little harsh to be calling people a pathetic loser just for stating their opinion... i mean she or he (?) just wanted people to vote for his celeb. she/he was just a bit more... desperate.. lol

ahhh yeh & shg are getting closer by the second.

Guest Chiperaholic

^^ well im not a mod so idk.. but isnt it a little harsh to be calling people a pathetic loser just for stating their opinion... i mean she or he (?) just wanted people to vote for his celeb. she/he was just a bit more... desperate.. lol

Exactly. You are not a mod then why running your mouth?

Anyway, if people think this poll is stupid, then why even bother to come in here and stated nasty comments?

Guest shortyshoutm

this is a very hard choice for me. i love Han Gain in witch yoo hee. and i also love lee da hae and yoon eunhye. but i also think that Kim Ahjoong was amazing in 200 pound beauty. to me they are all very elegant. however .. Song Hye Kyo has always been my favorite since i watched full house .. so my vote went out to her. she's the ideal figure.

Archived