Guest choconut

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest peachesncre4ms

^ awwww.... ur wedding is in 12 days... CONGRATULATIONS ^____^ *hug*

sorry off topic.. hehe i didnt go shopping today

The most recent thing I bought was at Louis Vuttion. Hehe. :P

I was trying to pick out of these 3 models...

CIMG0697.jpg

I ended up getting the Roxbury Dr. in Hazelnut. :D

alskxazzzz.jpg

The pictures dont do any justice- plus the color came out really weird in the 2nd pic :P But it's really beautiful, I LOVE IT!!!!! :D

Guest jenniful92

^ i really wanted that strawberry necklace when i first saw it on soompi~~ OAO;;

but then it's so expensive and i had no clue where to get one ㅜㅜ then on sunday i was shopping with my friend and came across an accessory shop that had necklaces just like these except without the watch inside(?) for $6 ^^; therefore i bought an imitation ㅜㅜ but nevertheless it's ADORABLE. :) that's all.

Guest cherri_blossom

i bought this tunic/dress from the shop that i worked at today....it's woollen with a velvet bow...

13062007022.jpg

it was so quiet..so i took pics right there.... :s hehehehehe... ^__^;;

and i wore it on...

13062007042.jpg

that tunic usually costs $35AUD at our shop, but we're having a 50% off sale on selected items, so i got it for $17.50AUD!!! so cheap!!! ^_________^ v

and i also bought a pair of plain round-toe heels....in like, shiny black "plastic-y" material..

13062007080.jpg

wore it today as well...

13062007030.jpg13062007027.jpg

those round-toe heels were bought at a fobby/honky store in the city, it cost me $35AUD!! which is cheap, considering fobby shoes cost around $50-$60 AUD for the cheapest pairs....i reallllly love those shoes!!!! they're comfy and they suit everything!!! ^__________^ <333

Guest delightful123

ooh i love that louis vuitton bag!!! the color of the one in the middle is so pretty~ i want one of those too, but my mom keeps on saying that kind of material is impractical =/

where do you get that strawberry necklace??? so cute!!!

Guest cherri_blossom

^

^ it's the shoe shop in sussex centre in chinatown....it's near "sugar sugar" (is it still called that?! lol) ...and near a korean beauty salon....it's so cheap!!! i'm gonna go grab an extra pair after my exams....hopefully they still have size 36 left... ^__^;; ...at first they'll kill your feet, so yeah, just wear 'em out by wearing socks with them for a while...so they can stretch, after that, they're the most comfiest shoes to be in!!! ^___^ <3

LV lets you take pictures in their shop like that ???

Haha they don't- but I snuck a quick picture while my SA was looking for a certain model, hahaha :P

ooh i love that louis vuitton bag!!! the color of the one in the middle is so pretty~ i want one of those too, but my mom keeps on saying that kind of material is impractical =/

where do you get that strawberry necklace??? so cute!!!

Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, Nordstroms, you can find em anywhere. Just google "Kenneth Jay Lane Strawberry pendant" =)

They're atleast $100... but if you don't want to spend that much money, they have imitations at Delia's for around $20! ^^

Archived