Girl From Star King Kills Herself Bc Of Suju Fans.

Guest SARANGHAE_.

Guest vietgurlhelen

OMG thats so sad!! she was only 17!! i think thats supposed to be the best year of ur life!!!

but i dont get why suju fans would go crazy over A PICTURE....

i mean at least u guys get to actually have a chance to get a pic with them...we dont cause um hello we live across the world from them and u dont see us sending threats to that poor girl just cus of A PICTURE....

and i agree with splotchydivinity: suju needs to address this and maybe this threathening was what made her pop...between all that pressure and weight loss, no wonder she did what she did

those fans should be ashamed

geez they seriously need to get a life...

my regards to her family...

2007 really is a horrible year for korea...

---------------------------------------------

Currently reading...

-Gods of Seoul High School- -Struck Down Princess- -Cherry Blossom- -The Princes and Me-

<333 Kim Jaejoong

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest twothree

dang. these fans need to get a life.

obsessive girl fans of boy bands. no wonder boy bands have such a hard time getting real respect from people.

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

these netizens need a life...

i get why korea dont have paparazzi..

oh wait, i should have notice it since Unee death..

R.I.P to the girl...

and they should have more media cover for this..

so that those cowardly netizents who hide behind their computer and bash on someone they don't know, know the

consequences of their actions/ hobby

Guest J*aime

omg are u kidding me?.. i saw this episode of starking too!!.. i felt soo motivated to lose weight after i saw this show. holy crap..

suju fans are soo ridiculous. just because she took a picture with him?!? i also can't believe that this girl killed herself juss because some suju fans were calling her and talkin crap about her online.. she should've juss got a new phone number and not go online. this is so sad. korean fans really need to chill..

RIP

Guest crazyfrog

omfg!!! that is crazy!! those Korean fans... they scare me so much. they should really calm down. omg, this is terrible!! RIP.

Guest Untouchable_M

I swear, SUJU fans those hardcore ones are bloody physco. They need to get a life and realized that NONE of them will EVER get SUJU as their boyfriends. They need help badly.

RIP for her. She inspires me to lose weight. Hope the best for her family!

Guest geronsky

OMG. This is horrible. And its just because of a picture?!

I hope she RIP.

CRAZY FANGIRLS SHOULD GET A LIFE.

Guest damifino

If you are going to post info, at least post the correct info, and not sensationalistic headline. No one knows for sure why the girl killed herself. All the articles quote her friends as saying that she was having a lot of stress dealing with her weight loss, she was feeling depressed over the rumors about her going around in school, she was feeling ostracized by her peers at school, and that she was depressed over the comments on the Star King message board. Even her friends who said that she'd been getting harassing phone calls and getting nasty messages on her minihompy from the so-called SuJu fans said she would get at least 10 or so a day... hardly something someone would kill themselves over. Obviously, more things were going on in her life other than the 10 or so messages on her minihompy and the cell phone messages. I mean, if that's all that it took for some one to kill themselves, all the celebrities in Korea would be dead by now.

Kangin is a regular on Star King. He takes a picture EVERY SINGLE WEEK with the contestants on Star King. I'm sure she wasn't the only person singled out by these so-called crazed SuJu fans if they were indeed SuJu fans and not just antis or her school peers who were trying to ostracize her. If there were crazed SuJu fans who went around harassing folks that Kangin takes a pic with, they would be one busy set of folks since Kangin does this every week and some of the folks even got a hug or a kiss from Kangin.

Guest amal_k1986

OMG!! It's really shocking she was so young!!!

I hope that she rests in peace :( .

Certain fans are really means, they exaggerate everythings it's scary :mellow: .

But yes perhaps that there was another problem we never knows...

Guest genie828

OMG!!! WTF???? This is ridiculous. I saw this episode. She was on it to show the guy that rejected her how skinny she had gotten. She was just to start out a brand new life and those fans had to go and ruin it. Seriously what is wrong with these people? I am sure that the bashings weren't the only reason for her sad and untimely death but I bet it was the main one. You don't go attacking people for taking a picture with a celebrity. Celebrities are there to take pictures with fans. Now who is going to be brave enough to take a pic with any of the super junior members? I sure as hell wouldn't knowing that you would be attacked. This isn't helping any of the members either since no one would want them on their shows because of the crazy fans!

Guest krazyxdreamer

OMG THATS CRAZY!

i watched that esp. too and she lost the weight dramatically and i was in a way inspired by her.

stupid freakers. wow. i mean after the death of u;nee and such, they still continue to ridcule people. didnt they learn.

RIP

Guest kimoy

i feel sad for her...loosing so much weight in just 3 months is so unbelievable...but...what the heck!!!!! how can that suju fans do that?...they're crazy....just want to have a picture with a suju member then their giving threat?....whoa...i wonder what suju must felt....RIP...poor girl...

Guest splotchydivinity

If you are going to post info, at least post the correct info, and not sensationalistic headline. No one knows for sure why the girl killed herself. All the articles quote her friends as saying that she was having a lot of stress dealing with her weight loss, she was feeling depressed over the rumors about her going around in school, she was feeling ostracized by her peers at school, and that she was depressed over the comments on the Star King message board. Even her friends who said that she'd been getting harassing phone calls and getting nasty messages on her minihompy from the so-called SuJu fans said she would get at least 10 or so a day... hardly something someone would kill themselves over. Obviously, more things were going on in her life other than the 10 or so messages on her minihompy and the cell phone messages. I mean, if that's all that it took for some one to kill themselves, all the celebrities in Korea would be dead by now.

Kangin is a regular on Star King. He takes a picture EVERY SINGLE WEEK with the contestants on Star King. I'm sure she wasn't the only person singled out by these so-called crazed SuJu fans if they were indeed SuJu fans and not just antis or her school peers who were trying to ostracize her. If there were crazed SuJu fans who went around harassing folks that Kangin takes a pic with, they would be one busy set of folks since Kangin does this every week and some of the folks even got a hug or a kiss from Kangin.

I don't mean to sound like I'm attacking you nor your sentiments or other SUJU fans, but I must point out that you are correct, but only partially so.

Yes, she was suffering from depression, her hormones were probably way out of flux because of how quickly she lost all that weight in such a short period of time (which is an amazing achievement, but definitely not easy on your body), and the pointed rejection by her peers in conjunction with something that is at its simplest form unreasonable hatred (here I'm referring to messages from crazed SUJU fans, not normal SUJU fans would be just enough to push her over the edge. Just enough.

Alienation and just 10 messages a day or even less, is a much harder weight to carry than you would think. I can't say this from experience, but when you have few people standing by yourself and you can't understand why something you worked so hard to achieve and to prove to someone (her grandmother and the rest of the world by going on the show) is so wrong when it really isn't and all you get in return is an unexplainable disagreeable emotional response by people who don't know you, frankly that would throw me over the board and I'm fairly healthy emotionally and physically at the moment.

Again, I'm not saying there's a direct link between SUJU fans, they certainly aren't the only reason why this poor girl committed suicide. But they added to the problems she was having, just enough to cause everything in her head to break down.

Guest VindictusDame

this is very sad. i cant belive how the netizens can push an innocent girl into the corner and made her lives in fear... and in the end, found no other way to escape but death. this is not just crazy, this is serious. the korea authority or whoever that should involve in this matter, should really look into this kind of issue... and find a way to curb this thing from happening again. the question is not whose fault, but how to stop this mini cooper.

Guest SilenceAngel

Korean fans are really really extreme. I think it is better if all the K-entertainment related stars should never have internet.

Guest yongwonhi

RIP.

that's really sad. =/ i think it that it was more than just suju fans that caused her to commit suicide, but i'm sure it added on to the emotional stress...

why haven't the fans learned anything yet? *sigh*

Guest damifino

^ Don't worry, I don't think you are attacking me :) The original poster made it sound like her life is all flowers and fairy dust, but the harassment of SuJu fans drove her to suicide. I know that there are crazy boyband fans out there, but as I stated in my post, NO ONE KNOWS the reason why she committed suicide... it's still under investigation. But a normal mentally healthy person doesn't commit suicide solely because of 10 or so harassing messages from strangers on a minihompy. As you said, it might have been the straw that broke the camels back as it were, but all I was saying in my previous post was that it wasn't the ONLY factor, as the thread starter made it sound like.

In all honestly, not to sound too frivolous, but something as ridiculous as a broken fingernail could push someone over the edge to commit suicide IF they already have it in their mind that nothing is going right in their live and that suicide is their only relief. I said it when Unee committed suicide and when Jung Da Bin committed suicide too... but no one MAKES or CAUSES you to commit suicide, it's something one does oneself. The only person to blame in a suicide is the person who does it, not outside forces.

Archived