7 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Aw...u miss our queen badly ya...heeee.

Ah...she's cute as usual...check out this scene...:blush:

Oh....our queen's drama is ....ending sooooooon...huhuhu...

Yess...i miss her badly, even i saw everyone as her.

I can't streaming tonight....:bawling: 

What i must do if RDTK end??... i have no interest with other drama....:confounded:

• Like 3

Rating RDTK for episode 19

Nielsen: Nationwide 26,7% (+0 7%); Seoul 28,6 %.

Nielsen Korea

TNMS: Nationwide 22,2%; Seoul 25,7%

TNMS

*Nielsen for Nationwide 26,7%, it's over than 4 millions viewers, Wow:blink:

The rating just increase slightly, seems difficult to gain 30%. It's okay, we've surpassed 25% was a great record. FIGHTING ALL:lol:

• Like 5

HyunJin and guitar somehow matches very well, I love most of her pics in Because I love you with her and the guitar.

@anggun11 yes with the minimum publicity that SBS gave them, and no BIG superstar in it, the ratings they achieved are very sensational already! it will be icing to the cake if they reach 30% but even if not, they have already achieved what most SBS drama for last year didn't manage to do. I'm sure we will all miss her! but I hope she will be active in other stuff so we will still get to see her from time to time. If she takes a break, I'm taking a break too! hehehe

@supergal99 lol that I'll be back sure sound familiar :lol: kkkk

• Like 3

Hi guys! I just checked twitter and found out that hyunjin won't be joint the crew for the holiday trip. I'm sooo sad :( . As her drama come to an end, this reward trip actually give us some glimps of her before she's going MIA.

I know maybe it's her decision to not going and choose resting at home, chilling with her fam. But i just can't stop my negative thinking toward jump. I hope jump could do their work better. I was like so excited knowing they'll get a reward trip, but now all seems so meehh.

Well i hope at least jump will give her a time to have a good rest.

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, samaf said:

she have kiss in her movie 

omo omo kiss scene in because I love you! kyaaaa I wanna watch hehehe

@anggun11 @hyunjingogogo we all HyunJinies are lamenting right now :bawling: yes we can only blame Jump :crazy: I'm sure HJ will join if she can, she's the very sporting type of person and she also seems to get along very well with RDTK team. Yep pointing all my arrows at Jump...even if not for the whole trip at least for a part of the trip,yes its like last glimpse before she goes MIA after the drama. wae wae sigh....

• Like 5

Just now, anggun11 said:

@angel2013 i think so, she's sporting person and she very close with doldam family. Can she join just 1 or 2 days, Jump??

About free hug, there's no news??

No news on the free hug yet too :bawling: it'll be too tiring just to go for 1 day, at least 3d.2n then its more possible. I'm sure she doesn't have schedule on everyday of those days right? but well what can we do? the Philippines fans who are wanting to go and meet her would be so disappointed :tears:

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

@angel2013 Uwaaahhh... i become more sad....no news about free hug...no vacation...:bawling:

At least i want to see them together outside drama...:bawling:

Why do we always have withdrawal symptoms whenever she about to finish her drama? Haha guess we are afraid she will go MIA for a long time after the drama ends. Let's look forward to next week for now, hope SBS throw us some goodies to appease our hunger :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

Actually, for me it's fine if she doesn't join the reward trip AS LONG AS jump gives her a time to rest. But my fangirling heart want her to join the trip so that we could see her a little longer before going MIA.

What about make some hastag to demand her get a proper rest time from jump? Or we can bombard jump with our tweet pleading for her holiday lol. Well, just my thought tho

• Like 5