Charismatic drama queen in 30s- HyunJinnie in No2. Impressive since she just break out in 2016 plus DOTS was insanely popular and SHK is hard to beat, but its good to see her popping up here and there for the right reasons.

• Like 9

Lastest BTS RDTK from youtube

SBS CATCH

@angel2013 it's parody dancing yoon seo jeong which cut from SBS Awards, i don't know why not available, maybe i'm not posted it properly. I can't find it again, so i've replaced with another one.

@hyunjingogogo i have same think with you, i feel she looks comfortable with her black dress, and it's fit with her body. Lately i think she became a bit fat, but after saw her yesterday, her body look very slim. When tvN awards she often put her hand at chest even wear a coat. But yeah, her dress yesterday not too good not too bad either.

• Like 6

While waiting for tonight's RDTK episode, since SBS was being stingy this week or maybe its because of the holidays..here's some translated latest RDTK PD notes to pass time, they were not as witty as previously so i just did a few :sweatingbullets:

37FzJV1.jpg

81XoLUp.jpg

PWxlT9c.jpg

Spoiler

pV5cWE9.jpg

AthaiiB.jpg

MPLieRi.jpg

9qd0bov.jpg

• Like 5

@angel2013 thanks for the post and translation, ah i want to see video making for this scene, must be very funny. Hope SBS will make it soon.

@samaf so her manager has changed? What about her stylist? I hope they can read our post in this forum, is an agency explore about their actress in fansclub?Although we're not an official fansclub.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, anggun11 said:

@angel2013 thanks for the post and translation, ah i want to see video making for this scene, must be very funny. Hope SBS will make it soon.

@samaf so her manager has changed? What about her stylist? I hope they can read our post in this forum, is an agency explore about their actress in fansclub?Although we're not an official fansclub.

for her manger i think so but for the stylist if you look in her IG you will be more mad because she is happy with her work and she wear those  boots , she mix her personal life with work 

for that post there is no connection 

will first his IG was called JUMP but this days he change it , for all this this time he didn't post about hyunjin like before , and his not around her , and now there is somone called  in IG  MANGER .. post about hyunjin  

• Like 4

@anggun11 oh my that's one big GIF pic! :w00t:

@supergal99 Ooo acapella, I love acapella's btw HJ movie premiere is just 2 days away! I hope it does well even though there are many stiff competitions around bec its a healing drama, hope people will be drawn to it. and I can never get enough of HJ in SBS drama awards, it will be showing at my ONE TV asia channel this weekend, think I would record it for keeps haha

@samaf I thought you said her stylist IG was private? I see, I never followed the manager IG acc(didn't know which one either) so I won't know if she has changed her mgr. :sweatingbullets:

I'm happy to get my HJ fix today with RDTK episode! I hope everyone's watching it! Tonight's episode is as good as expected! Can't wait for tomorrow's episode btw.

• Like 4

Just now, angel2013 said:

@anggun11 oh my that's one big GIF pic! :w00t:

@supergal99 Ooo acapella, I love acapella's btw HJ movie premiere is just 2 days away! I hope it does well even though there are many stiff competitions around bec its a healing drama, hope people will be drawn to it. and I can never get enough of HJ in SBS drama awards, it will be showing at my ONE TV asia channel this weekend, think I would record it for keeps haha

@samaf I thought you said her stylist IG was private? I see, I never followed the manager IG acc(didn't know which one either) so I won't know if she has changed her mgr. :sweatingbullets:

I'm happy to get my HJ fix today with RDTK episode! I hope everyone's watching it! Tonight's episode is as good as expected! Can't wait for tomorrow's episode btw.

her stylist open it now after delete comments , her manger IG was called  JUMP 

• Like 1

now she have only 2 week for filming
she can after that relax:wub:
but she could have some interviews before take vacation
really want her to take time for herself
 in same time ,  we will miss her :bawling:
any way , who knows what is next for her ,the important she will be  healthy happy

it more like respect , appreciate
we can be fan for a lot of good star , but taking place in our heart like family not for any one :wub:

:sweatingbullets::phew:

• Like 5