rnrpdTh.jpg

@anggun11 @Ngoc Hoang Although i couldn't care less what other people say because I trust what I see, whatever people say are always opinion, not facts. But of course we wouldn't want anything negative or unhealthy to hurt HJ. Citing the latest case of KYJ being 'attack' by knetz and have to be hospitalised, it  can be quite disheartening. However, I believe HJ is more mature than we think, having gone through a lot of hardship to get to where she is now to handle most situations. I wouldn't want her to lose an award due to her because of what other people are saying or criticizing(there will always be people like that) nor do I want her to be hurt either because of winning an award that is duly hers. So whatever it is, if she wins, I'm happy, if she doesn't, those who knew her true ability will also know better who deserves it. I won't fret over it. I think she is already being recognised by most even professionals and people in the industry alike not just knetz. I don't really need her to be recongised more by those who are already bias in their opinions. That's my take.

I saw the clip of her BFF GHS and hubby AJH new variety program this morning, oh the sweetness, and yes I hope HJ can appear as guest in one of the episodes and at the same time, I somehow wish HJ would be able to find her Mr Right who would love her so so much~is it too much to ask? Our angel deserves someone to share her happiness/woes and be at her side to support her all the way. Haha this is one of my New Year wish!

@samaf There is only one OST for KDSBH, this may just be a MV made by a fan using another song?

@uknowahah Welcome! glad to see another new face at the thread! Don't worry we are all like you, most of us discover this gem thru drama AOHY,so we are like a few months faster only kkk but have not turn back since, there are many goodies about HJ on this thread, hope you will read the translations about her to know more!

And yes let's hope HJ turns up tonight for the award ceremony, all beautiful and gorgeous(stylist please be good ok)

• Like 8

Thanks for the welcome! @samaf @anggun11 @angel2013

While we do have to consider the other nominees for SBS daesang, I personally feel that no one will be too against it if she does receive it tonight. 
After all 2016 is a solid year for SHJ and she's also a seasoned actress; that by itself is enough justification for the award.
However, unlike MBC, the competition is pretty tough here with a number of successful dramas. :vicx:

I just hope SBS daesang isn't vote-based. That's ridiculous. 

• Like 4

Latest RDTK teaser is out! Finally...its the same dress HJ wore when they send the merry christmas message, if one ep is not pre-empted it actually should sit nicely before Christmas.

xULfowc.jpg

and new year greeting from Carlyn(n HJ)

and a very nice compilation of HJ latest images uploaded by Jump to her song from movie <Because I Love You>

• Like 5

I just from DC Fan club SHJ page, and i found some post about red carpet, they look wait for red carpet. Does it mean SHJ will come?:) "my hope"

I am translating an interesting comment say:

"Please dress up a pretty beautiful dress gown, please."

Same tought as us...hehe

• Like 3

I'm in tears again... what a very lovely sight, seeing Seo Hyun Jin walking the red carpet in the arms of her  dashing leading man YYS:heart: Both are gorgeous looking!

C1AGLPIUcAElNVS.jpg

C1AHKhIUAAEL88W.jpg

C1AFhg-UcAEJy-y.jpg

C1AHaAdVIAAMRK0.jpg

Seo Hyun Jin, you look so lovely, elegant, gorgeous and  sexy !!:heart:

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, d2wach said:

I'm in tears again... what a very lovely sight, seeing Seo Hyun Jin walking the red carpet in the arms of her  dashing leading man YYS:heart: Both are gorgeous looking!

Seo Hyun Jin, you are look so lovely, elegant, gorgeous and  sexy !!:heart:

Yes I am so happy tonight, finally she gets to walk the red carpet with someone and a handsome at that. Now if she/they can win some awards tonight that will be fantastic!

• Like 7