haha i always dress like this

i love baggy clothes

makes me look skinnier than i am

i hate ppl who wear skin tight clothing

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest back-sue

Haha Hyori dresses Ganji when shes not performing.

Hyori unni`s my idol T___T

Come to where I live, all the guys dress like that. :P

Guest carrotcake

I like it, but I probably won't be able to pull it off since I don't even know where to start with this fashion :X.

Guest aiyashisuey

i would dress like that. sometimes. not all the time. a mix between some tomboy clothing and girly stuff is good.

Guest lucytata

they have a veryy nice sense of style mann why cant guys dress more like that from where I live? :/

Guest Milkfed.

i love it on guys, not so much on girls though. not many girls can pull it off imo, cause sometimes it's overkill.

Guest hyunie_star

mmm kimseo = kelley kim?

haha hey kelley

its me andrea (:

haha and yes i know ganji style.

and i know you like it haha

but i actually like it too!

its just i could never find anything like that to wear T_T

me and u should go shopping together one day ^^

Guest Shui

I dress like this soemtimes. Not when io take picture or anyhting. But some of it I wear. but mostly fob. I like those clothes they are comfy.

Guest Mae!

I've always wanted to pull off this style but I know I can't so I won't try anytime soon.

I never knew the name for this fashion,I just call it Korean hip-hop-ish style without the the BAPE haha.

The boys are looking hot.. Soo fine

Guest miss_xchunsah

so.. do u really havta be short to wear this type of style ? i'm 5'7" >,>;;

actually,no. the it's the type of baggy pants you buy. the ones from korea go down really long.. even if you're short. so even if you're 5'7, the pants would look long and baggy.

Guest ultaeja

I really like that style, but it really depends on how the girl's shape/body is like in order to look good on that style. LOL :D Guys look hawt in that style though :P

Guest kimseo

Normally, I don't think you have to be short or skinny to pull it off really well. You can still pull it off. It just seems that way because the people in the pictures are all short and skinny, and have "the look" that's favorable to most Korean people interested in this fashion. ^^; I've seen a lot of regular people wear it when I was in Korea; it's just that they were never in pictures that spread around the internet.

mmm kimseo = kelley kim?

haha hey kelley

its me andrea (:

haha and yes i know ganji style.

and i know you like it haha

but i actually like it too!

its just i could never find anything like that to wear T_T

me and u should go shopping together one day ^^

Yeah, we should definetly go shopping or something. (:

But the malls don't really have...the clothes I look for unless I go to the guys section. -__-;

Sometimes I have to resort to Gmarket and my relatives in Korea. >_> It's ridiculous..

the ZooYork hat in this pic:

http://i19.tinypic.com/62762za.jpg

anybody know where to get it ? its so simple and plain yet.. so sexy.. i love it

I believe it's a knock off. ;;;;; Maybe, I'm not sure.

They sell it a lot on G-market, but the price from there to here is...a tad shocking. ;;

i like this style (: it's cute. :0 lol so many people don't like it on girls! kinda surprised me ^^''. if i was skinny, i'd wear this (: i already fit the short part ;o;''...but the thing is @@; people tell me that if you're short, avoid baggy clothes because it'll make you look even more of a midget than you already are =.=''?

omg i really hate that style. it makes the girl look like she have no richard simmons what so ever.

haha :x i have a huge butt. i'd rather not show off my butt. XD.

Rawr. I would dress like that but my parents will yell at me and I don't think I'd be able to pull it off. XD

:x my parents would kill me. basically, i have no fashion sense whatsoever/am dressing in clothes that i don't like because of them right now =_=.

Archived