Ganji Fashion.

Guest kimseo

well it's not like they DON'T wear ganji style clothes, but i see where you're coming from, their type of style isn't BASED on ganji, just streetwear.

like the biggest conflict in this thread is that Ppl have there own views on what ganji fashion is

some ppl think it means good style. but like this thread is based on like this type of fashion

ehh

its kinda hard to explain .

but i always see Big Bang as streetwear

^

^ I didn't say Big Bang was ganji ..... it's just that they were featured on hiphoper (isn't that a ganji website??).

And why aren't they ganji? They wear some of the ones you guys mentioned 10 deep, Bape.. I mean they don't dress ganji all the time but they still dress in ganji style occasionally. And if 'ganji' means stylish or good style,, big bang = stylish :P (the word is starting to sound funny to me cause I keep using it lol.)

(btw I'm not saying Big Bang represents ganji or that, like hannuhh said, their style is based on ganji , but if they're wearing the clothes and dressed up in that style ...why don't you consider them ganji?) I'm not expert on this type of style so yeah, a bit confused. >.<

ganji fashion is so... confusing @_@; It seems really hard to pull off.. :x It's like.. either you have it or you don't. You could be wearing the same exact clothes as the people posted on the front page.. but still wouldn't be considered ganji if you don't look the part. That's what It seems like to me o_____o;

yeah D: i dunno how to explain ahahaha

but like i dunno HipHoper is a good site to find ganji style but not everything is ganji there

like i was going through and i found alot of ganji along with alot of streetwear..

ahah i guess it is pretty confusing but like

yeah they wear bape and all those companys but i dunno

gahh!!~~ D:<

hahahah i guess like i said it depends on how u put it together

Yeah, why aren't they considered ganji? Isn't that your own opinion to think if someone's ganji or not because I thought ganji means to have good style? I think BB's pretty ganji. Even G-dragon was dubbed the name Gan-JiYong so South Korea seems to believe he's pretty ganji.

Dressing this style can be expensive if you want brand name everything. I think guys look better in this style than girls do. The 'ganji' the ppl in this thread considers seems more like a style of a bboy/skater type. *shrugs*

but like, like i said up there it depends on how each person addresses what ganji is but

like based on the fashion in this thread Big Bang doesn't look like ganji..

D: this style to me looks like what ppl would wear to dance like hiphop

baggy clothes and stuff...

like yeah alot of ppl think it just like boyish or like a skater.

if you yourself have said that Bape is GANJI style fashion (and the fact that Big Bang dons BAPE), doesn't that mean that they are styled Ganji as well?

D:i dunno what your talking about?

but i think D::::::

i dunno its just up there D:

BTW I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST BIG BANG

like haha i love them <3

D:

D:

D:

Man D: nana is confused T__T

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mmm ganji means many things.

i know a lot of people prlly thinks they wil look humongous in those clothes.

but actualy, (i wear similarly) i look thinner in those clothes than when i wear girly clothes.

: )

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AnniexMaru

loL used to dress like thiss ..

then ii got fat .. soo ii stopped x D

AHAHAHA

soo yeaah here are some pics

1452df76339310_full.jpg

5313c71e7178b0_full.jpg

kindaa ?? yes ? noo .. ?

Guest luzCONTROL_7

Eeeh, someone said "if you yourself have said that Bape is GANJI style fashion (and the fact that Big Bang dons BAPE), doesn't that mean that they are styled Ganji as well?"......... Bape is popular in ALOT of countries, and just because Bape may be Ganji Style Fashion doesn't mean everyone who puts on a Bape sweater is Ganji....

Guest yukirosaki

I wish I could afford Bape, I wish I could afford this style...but I can't.

So OFF TOPIC but when i saw your nick "nuocmam" just remind me of this girl that i knew years ago but as for now, I want some of the "com ta'm " lol

Excuse my weirdness :wacko:

Guest hannuhh

I like ganji style on guys!!

totally, but i like it on girls too! only if you can pull it off though.. like some girls just look whack with it~ all the uljjangs that dressed up ganji were cute.. but some people here just try to hard x____x

it's hot on guys, cute on girls.

Guest Jun4351

i persay LOVE this style and i really wanna dress in this style but i rarely go shopping, so i dun really he those clothes T__T;; and i can't buy stuff online but i fink i kinda pull this off?? -SIGH- - -;;

Guest yblover

Okay So.. I'm Seunghee and I love All Korean Styles

Im total Fob, I came to US about.. 3 years ago. <3

So I think Im just gonna share some of my styles here.

I have my own style but I like gan ji style too

but it's kinda different from what you see from Ban Yoon Hee or Kim Bo ram

or those Ulzzang Unnies.

It's slightly different. So, done with the Bio Imma show my style now.

mupha.jpg

mystyle.jpg

Okay I hope that wasnt too bad

i reaqlly like this style, basically its something new and somewhat different if you wear it around my area. it really make u stand out but not that that really matters. theres gonna be haters everywhere u go LOL

dress what is comfortable is what matters ^^

oh god i would love to have a gf who dresses like this walk around with me hahaha

Guest simply korean

i love this fashion

trying to find more picture of it

not as easy as i thought.

my cousin in korea dresses like this

not as extreme as this

Guest LokiBoki

so what is this ganji? ganji = good style no? so anything basically can be ganji.

my style = whatever makes a girl turn. (seems i get a lot of wtf stares though)

keke im trolling.

i liked your shirt too where'd you get it ? : o

• 3 weeks later...
Guest slumberdoll

ok so where exactly can you get those jeans? cos i was serioulsy wondering and please don;t say american eagle boyfriend's jeans cos i got a pair, and seriously, the only difference between them and flares/etc. are that its a little baggier at the bottom but other than that, it's not exactly baggy as kim boram's and they somewhat look alittle flare so yeah

where else can i buy theM? please and thank you

Archived