Ganji Fashion.

Guest kimseo

@kurosakineko

ABSOLUTELY AGREE^

Ugh, sorry for my continuously annoying rants but...

People are saying that Ganji is the same as the Ganji Street fashion in Korea.

JUST because they copied the word.

Uhh, HELLO, just take two pictures of the CLEARLY different styles and compare. If I had time, I would totally do it.

Got to http://www.japanesestreets.com/ and COMPARE it with the pictures in this thread.

T^T

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pwha

LOL hahahah thanks

but yeah -___-;;

i guess i just got really pissed

i just want to get that contest ..cancelled

she representing the wrong style

EDIT:

OH HAHAHA AHAAHAHA OMG

the japanese ganji LOOks NOTHING

like korean ganji

-___-;;

im soo tempted to talk to the owner of the style contest..

should i O_O

If you did, I would totally back you up.

But at the same time, she might have a different point of view from us.

70819-4445.jpg¿©Àڰ£Áö½ºŻ-shj7583.jpg

Difference?^

I love those bandanas btw +_______+

And her longsleeved shirt.

and her hair.

kay, everything o_o

&

I think if we want to discuss about the differences and how annoyed we are about the style contest and blah through pm/aim/msn/etc. & not waste up posts ^^

Guest jkstyle

i don't get why you guys are saying japanese ganji style,korean ganji style. There is no such thing as a "ganji style". Ganji is simply used to say something looks stylish. Hiphoper.com for example. look at the address. "hiphop"er.com it was a sight that was made when hiphop was really popular in korea meaning when groups like drunken tiger and such were extremely popular. The fashion on that sight is hiphop. They call it ganji because it looks stylish. not because it falls under a category. In my opinion, streetfashion is streetfashion theres no such thing as "ganji" street fashion. Ganji is not a category, but thats just my opinion.

Guest HEROsarleh

i think the gangi look is cuute :]

but i dont think i can pull it off .. im too short -__-;;

the clothes would overwhelm me

Guest beauty-company

well, if there are experts here why dont they write a tuturial on how to

nail the "ganji look" :/ than you wouldnt really get pissed off as much since

people would know how to dress it properly.

i went through the ermm.. contest, and most of the girls just look fobby

not ganji =\ but i think thats just from my perspective ..

& to kurosakineko i sooo think you should bring this up the the owner of

the thread just so she has a heads up. i think some of them should be moved

to the "fobby" category

with love, beauty-company

Guest SweetSerenity

......i was VERY surprised that the girl winning the soompi ganji fashion is actually...err...winning ^^;; I expected 2 of the girls that actually DRESSED ganji to win ._.;; But nooo. i think this contest is biased by favorites and popularity.

In my opinion, i don't think the SOOMPI contest is going on fairly :/

It's too biased of favorites, no offense. Some of the contestants doesn't dress like the style that kimseo posted ;;>.>

*don't murder me please xD*

Guest JunRi<3

pwha

LOL hahahah thanks

but yeah -___-;;

i guess i just got really pissed

i just want to get that contest ..cancelled

she representing the wrong style

EDIT:

OH HAHAHA AHAAHAHA OMG

the japanese ganji LOOks NOTHING

like korean ganji

-___-;;

im soo tempted to talk to the owner of the style contest..

should i O_O

Omg I'm honestly pretty pissed too! O_O. LOL I didn't want to be all angry monster on Soompi, but it really annoyed me.

I really want to talk to the host of the contest (Jiwon I believe) and tell her my/our view of the current poll-voting situation = =.

Because goodness.

Some Soompiers are realllyyyyyyy... unaware of what unbiased voting means ;-;.

Yea I really think the main competition should be between Hiphoper and xGOONGlove :(... I think Juhjuhjuhjessica should just reenter her pic in the fob section. I'm sure she'll get a LOT of supporters and votes under there.

OK NO MORE RANTING I am sorry.

Guest IlikeChicken

Can anyone please tell me clearly WTF is the difference with Korean and Japanese ganji? I thought they all mean the same thing, someone who dresses good?

Guest flyxme.

if you don't know the difference between japanese&korean ganji, look at the pic of the girl with the umbrella hadisco posted

and look at the pics on the front page, first post

DIFFERENT, right?

Guest IlikeChicken

Yea but..I'm really confused what you guys are all ranting about..Jessica's stuff was pretty ganji to me, well.."Japanese ganji", whatever you guys wanna call it.

The contest never said "Korean ganji" o_0 (Maybe it was a mistake to have a 'ganji' category in the first place)

Guest JunRi<3

Yea but..I'm really confused what you guys are all ranting about..Jessica's stuff was pretty ganji to me, well.."Japanese ganji", whatever you guys wanna call it.

The contest never said "Korean ganji" o_0 (Maybe it was a mistake to have a 'ganji' category in the first place)

Actually whether Japanese street or Korean street, Jessica's wasn't street at all, imo. Maybe she should've put a cap on and then switched her shoes or something- but no. It just wasn't street to me o_o

Guest beauty-company

im acutally about to send an message to the maker of the contest

about that

we all think its really unfair that a girl is winning for a stlye

thats not ganji

can someone help me LOLLLL

i dunno what to write..O_O

maybe suggest to close down the ganji category until the contestants can either change

their pic, or they get new ones. and if the contestants are disappointed that it was closed

they could convert to moving to the fob section... hmm maybe i should say that to the thread

owner.. im getting quite irritated with the thread >___<

Guest johnnifer

ohh~i really like this style except i don't think i can pull it off and stuff. i think the style's really cute and trendy and nice to look at.

--Jenn Ly

Guest annakabana

Rofl you guys, are hilarious. But I would have to agree... jessica's outfit wasnt ganji at all, when I saw the results i thought WTF? @_@! do these people know what ganji is? I thought they should've you know.. had a little explanation of what the ganji style is exactly, to inform the voters so they can vote... correctly? Well... I guess not correctly, but they would have more of an idea what the style is like, so they can better judge for the style. Personally, I voted for hiphoper, she pulled it off pretty well and was the most ganji imo.

*ninjas away* x_o

Guest EXQU1S1TE

You guys, Ganji isn't a specific style. Ppl have already said this. It's not exactly big shirts, baggy pants, nike dunks, and hats. Ganji means to be stylish and so soompi though Jessica was the most stylish so ppl did not vote for her because they didn't know what ganji is. -_-;

Archived