Can't Lose You* Manhwa

Guest Max_4_lyfe

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dazzle and Destroy

i just finished reading this manhwa, dude, it was sad between the real older twin and the bodyguard.

The plot was similar to a manga i've read before. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Max_4_lyfe. That ending was really cool. I'm glad

the two of them could live the simple life she wanted and that Lida has some consolation in her sorrow. I always thought she took him for granted too often.

Has anyone read Wann's new story, 100% Perfect Girl?

I'm surprised there's no thread for 100% Perfect Girl! I read volume 1 at Barnes&Noble today, and I can say I'm pretty addicted to it. If anyone has it, please PM me the whole series! I really want to read it! :D

As for Can't Lose You. It was a great manhwa. I like her artwork too. The story line was really interesting. I love it <33

Guest Max_4_lyfe

100% girl is still on-going >_<

I'm surprised there's not a thread for it too! It's a great series also... currently there's only 2 translated volumes on the internet >_<

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dkhairani

Well... the third volume is out around September.. still long time to go. But i like this manhwa the art is so clean and beautiful..

Guest yence

iv just finished reading it, yaa...just as u guys said the plot is really interesting! i never thougt that her mother never split both of them...kinda make me confuse first....

and tragic! maan...its really sad wen ilya...yaaa u know...but int d other hand, its makes me relieve that both of them found their happines...^^ good!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest precious4e

thanks so much for the links

the story seems pretty interesting so i'm excited to read this

it's perfect too since I got a day off from work and i'm utterly bored

Guest chueisha

the manga was soo good. obviously since i trust the scanlator and the publisher of this manhwa :P Plus, Wann is a great artist! <33 My favorite part is when they kiss haha, romantic <3 Wish this would become a drama.. T^T It's such a manhwa but so short, like 6 volumes.... -sigh-

Guest happy_star

i really liked can't lose you,

but i have to say,

i really loooove the story 100% perfect girl, it's excellent :)

i'm so addicted to it

you can read it at netcomics.com, but you have to register and each chapter is $0.25, and you have 48 hours access to it...i think they've completed volume 3 already online :D

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest shermen

oh hi can i have the web site to please i just luv it!!!!!

oh could some1 please tell me where u can download can't lose u from.

i so want to read it.

and by the way i am a girl not a boy if any1 was wondering, shermen is just a nickname i got

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest puls707

O.M.G.

Wann has to be my all time favorite mangaka!!!!!!!

i L.O.V.E. 100% perfect girl and i L.O.V.E. cant lose you too!

i thought that i would brighten this topic up with some cover photos ^^

29_1_1.jpg29_2_1.jpg

29_3_1.jpg29_4_1.jpg

29_5_1.jpg29_6_1.jpg

i would also like to include some sites that hav this manga!

Download:

Evil Empire: http://the-evil-empire.net/index.php?act=f...01&FID=5223 (registration/10 post required)

Mangatraders: http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/1004 (registration required)

Read Online:

Mangafox: http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/series/...can_t_lose_you/

Guest PecanPie02

wow!! thanks for the uploading the picss!! (you really did brighten the topic up!!) :)

i really loved this series!! Thank gosh by the time i checked out this series it was already completed and i wasnt going crazy for more updates..~ thehehe

Guest puls707

wow!! thanks for the uploading the picss!! (you really did brighten the topic up!!) :)

i really loved this series!! Thank gosh by the time i checked out this series it was already completed and i wasnt going crazy for more updates..~ thehehe

aww...thx sweetie! lol anyways yeah i was so glad that this series was complete when i found out about it! it eliminated all the anticipation that i get when waiting for chapters to come out!!! thats just torture! lol

Archived