Guest Max_4_lyfe

Has anyone read this awesome manhwa?

PM me for link to it if you're interested rolleyes.gif

i8434wo5.jpg

Title: Can't Lose You

Author:Wann

Volumes: 6 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=6555

Summary: From NetComics:

In a whirlwind narrative of vanity and conceit, Can't Lose You is the story of two characters who come from opposite worlds but are united by the most unlikely of circumstances: Yooi is a desperate girl working day and night to earn pennies in hopes of one day paying off her father's debts. Lida comes from privilege and excess, the heiress to an unbelievable fortune and a marriage match she cannot wait to consummate. But when the two girls meet and discover the one thing they have in common is their identical faces their lives take an unexpected turn. As Yooi accepts the irresistible offer of becoming Lida's double, she finds herself in over her head, being chased by assassins and falling head over heels for Lida's fiancé. Meanwhile, Lida is completely unaware of the shocking revelation awaiting her.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jamieguo28

I love this manhwa. Very cool. I'm just waiting for the last couple of volumes to come out in the USA. If you live in the US, its in the stores now. Or you can check it out online at netcomics.com. They have some of it for free and then you have to pay if you want to read some more.

The love story to me is the best part. In this manhwa, the couple really are made for each other. Wann's pictures are clean, elegant and compelling. Wann has another one I want to check out to. But be warned, this is more a romantic drama than a romantic comedy.

Guest yence

btw i dont quite understand wit the review, is it they change their identity to each other or...??

if it so who is the main heroine?? is it yooi or lida?....but according ur review i though meybi yooi....is it rite?

but it seems interesting story...can i hav d link or i just hav to PM u?? :)

jamieguo28: who is wann anyway?? who is he fallin lov to...??

Guest Max_4_lyfe

hi can you give me website to read this manga , thank you

I can't give you a website to read it :sweatingbullets:

but if you want to DL and read it yourself than i can ^_^

Guest jamieguo28

The author's name is Wann. Very mysterious author. Not much is known about her. She has this title "Can't Lose You" and also another series called "100% Perfect Girl."

Don't want to give away spoilers on the plot, that's why I was vague, but yes the poor girl Yooi changes places with Lida, a rich girl whose life is in danger. She also meets Lida's fiancee. A kinda of Prince and the Pauper story at first. You could read this online at Netcomics.

Max_4_lyfe do you have vol 6?

I'm eager to know if Gaon is really going to kill her grandfather.

Guest LuvU

Yeah, it's indeed a very good manhwa. And the art are not bad... Definitely a must-read for any manhwa fan ^^

WOW! I just finished the whole series! I started to download it right after I read the first post and it took me like 2 days! I can honestly say that I really like it and that it's really good. The feelings in the whole series are strong and I liked that. And I also think I've never seen art like the one in this manhwa before...

So yeah! I totally recommend it! The fact that it's not that extremely long and that they don't drag things along is a big plus too!!!

Guest Max_4_lyfe

WOW! I just finished the whole series! I started to download it right after I read the first post and it took me like 2 days! I can honestly say that I really like it and that it's really good. The feelings in the whole series are strong and I liked that. And I also think I've never seen art like the one in this manhwa before...

So yeah! I totally recommend it! The fact that it's not that extremely long and that they don't drag things along is a big plus too!!!

I'm glad someone else likes it too!

I really liked the 'to the point' storyline ^_^

Although I was really sad

that Ilya had to die though

:tears:

I'm glad someone else likes it too!

I really liked the 'to the point' storyline ^_^

Although I was really sad

that Ilya had to die though

:tears:

Yeah! To the point! I mean those mangas where the heroine contemplates everything and stuff gets to you after a while...

And yeah! That was sad! I really liked Ilya but I also liked Nao...but I liked the ending where both of them moved on and where happy and were living they're own lives. =) Great story line.

Guest dumpyfledgling

I read this manhwa today because I saw this topic in the forum. I really like how each of the characters change after meeting the main girl but I agree with many of you.

I wish Ilya didn't have to die

and I felt bad for "her brother." I really liked how he came to her rescue a lot.

Guest jamieguo28

Thanks Max_4_lyfe. That ending was really cool. I'm glad

the two of them could live the simple life she wanted and that Lida has some consolation in her sorrow. I always thought she took him for granted too often.

Has anyone read Wann's new story, 100% Perfect Girl?

Thanks Max_4_lyfe. That ending was really cool. I'm glad

the two of them could live the simple life she wanted and that Lida has some consolation in her sorrow. I always thought she took him for granted too often.

Has anyone read Wann's new story, 100% Perfect Girl?

Is 100% Perfect Girl good?

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

^i believe i have the whole series, I never got to read it though.

i'll get to you when I finish reading it.

Archived