Guest gibbna

Morning morning !!!!

My Angel, I finished BTSC last night. Tae In is really surely one resistable school kid. Right now I'm waiting to get BTSC in Thai sub coz I wanna listen his voice after always watching his face in Thai dubbed. esp. when he asks Bori to marry him and they talk about their baby. ^_^

My Angel, u r the one who takes care of Yoomansion, right. Just wonder abt my user for Yoo Forum. Should I register the new one with another username coz I don't think I got the email back. That's why my user is still inactive.

Hey, Faye....I know u just wanna share yr happiness for getting yr calendar but I just can't stand on it and wanna have one too. So don't worry Faye. U can express yr happiness as much as u want. I'm sure not only me but everyone here wanna share yr happiness as well. :lol:

Tika, Thanx for welcoming!! Get better soon. ;)

U r right, Jinkzz Baby Yoo always keeps us warm in here in the winter season even it's a bit hot now in Thailand. :P

Thanx Jinkzz for information abt his other dramas. I alreday watched CP, OFD and just finished BTSC last night. Will d/l the others in Eng subs then.

Hi, Patty. U can call me "Gibb". I just finished watching BSTC and fell in love with Tae In :)

Little bunny, thanx for sharing the pix. It looks so real.

Hey, Jasmine, try to find some ways to extract that part. It must be funny part. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I wanna see it. <_<

Hi Nate, I'm not herself for sure, hahahaha :D Wanna know how soft and warm of his hand as well ja. I may be bad in calculatation so not sure 4 or 5. Anyway we'r so welcome to have more Thais in here ja ;)

Bye for now Yoogals. Yoo have a nice day!!! <_<:D:P

Guest kayelee

Military Color Morning !!! All YOOgals...Everybody Fighting !! Go forward with Baby YOo~ :lol:

...even if it's hard to control ourself's feeling now and try to say it's ok !! but i think baby YOO feel the same way more than 100 times !! btw,,, i hope everythings 'll be Okay after he go to the camp and he'll decrease stress. Hard training everydays. that's make he so try and sleep well every night..no time for think abt. sadness.and he will adjust himself for that ^^

and Wave to Senior YOOgals!! -> My Angel, Vall , Neng , FayeGong , Twinnie, baby Eliis, Tika,Liron,Sissy,SantaLF,Unnie Euchan,Queenie, Jinkzz, Texashot,NaNa,Yoobee,YEHbaby,Del32,Kayelee,chinkymars, happytoy,anyAsian,bbSam. and all of YOOgals that i cant remember... :wacko:

hi there OC, don't want to hear military anymore. but hearing from you make me smile. Military Color Morning to yoo! :lol:

Good afternoon.

Sharing a fan made MV I found this morning

Gong Yoo Fan Made MV - I Believe

Download: http://sharebee.com/6745dfa7

*** Credit as labeled and dcGY ***

97937083bd5.th.jpg 22nl3.th.jpg

*** Credit: dcGY ***

Just converted this song to MP3.. Happy listening.

06-Jan-08 I Like.. I Love Yoo - Thanks (audio)

Hi luvvyoo... Sounds like you are busy with YOO the last few days too.. hehe... and I'm glad you love it here and that you will always be here... aah.. sounds like Soompi ate your post huh? hehe... Well, that is a very normal thing here.. so don't be shy.. :)

hi marj04 and jinkzz.

hello any.. Good to see you again. We are also waiting for YOO fans meet clip too... :)

hello yujien and welcome to YOOhouse.

sally, good to see you home too... wah. .so fans actually stayed at the fans meet for 5 hours?! no wonder that clip of baby YOO leaving looks like night time. haha.. so envy them get to get so close with YOO. They are really lucky. Thanks for his cyworld update.. Yes.. it will be a new start for him soon... GONG YOO FIGHTING! :)

Good afternoon Jasmine.. Thank you for your concern... I was not feeling well starting yesterday.. but today feeling much better but still tired after all those "a-chooo". lol!!

Oh, of course. The more I know about him, the more I love him. How can anyone resist YOO's charm? :wub:

Oh is it? I'm very "sua gu". I bet many yoogals have seen this NG, except me. :P I thought I can share some YOO stuffs in this thread but seems that I'm the recipient all along. :sweatingbullets:

:lol: I can see that baby YOO was very amazed by the PD's laughter in the CP specials.

I don't think YooGals here can resist YOO's charm. Regarding the NG's.. well, it's at the very very end of the show.. I'm sure there will be YOObies out there who might miss that one out too.. so don't feel bad about sharing something that has been shared because it would be a goodie for others. This house is going towards 1000 pages you know, and not everyone have the patience to run through the pages thoroughly.. :D PD's laughter? I'm amazed too.. lol!! seems like her signature laugh and baby YOO's signature laugh are almost the same.. :lol:

I don't think he laughed because of the girl's giggle...... ;)

:lol:What were you thinking???

hehe.. what am I thinking? hmmm.. He felt ticklish because of the girl's touch, making him hot all over.. LOL!!

Oh my! they did that?! so unfair! wait, are you talking bout the scene where he's drinking and singing at the same time? :unsure:
hi kaye. yeah.. I was talking about that drinking and singing scene at the pub before the confession. You know how Gun was in agony that time not sure whether he should hide his feelings for Haneul or to tell her... I love that part so much because the way baby YOO delivered the song pouring out his feelings... gah!! Instead of enjoying that scene I have goosebumps all over my body!!

it always stops when the other guy is bragging about himself! :lol: annoyed by him, maybe. LOL

But can't help it cause they'll be meeting again after 3 yrs. So i decided to watch it on stream. Gah! it really is short.

ahhh... the 3 years is very short.. hahah...

Guest calypso78

Good morrow galz.Still no vid of the fanmeeting? Is Sidus pranking us or just purposely holding back the vid so that when we are at a total lack of pics/vids of him they would reveal the vid? I want to see the fan-meeting vid so~ bad! Aish~ :wacko:

It seems like our baby Yoo is well loved! Look at how many gifts he got in his Cy giftbox :

but wow! 7092 gifts on GY's cy?! that's like 10times more of eunhye's

Source : Rebby @ YEH's thread -Soompi.

tanhla, Monicadu, aalhl, pandabear, calypso78, gibbna, brd2dth, aiitualek, Momilani, SunnykiM and 4 ghosts,

And YOOgals from A to Z

GOOD MORNING

GOOD AFTERNOON

GOOD EVENING

Just drop to say I miss YOO all.

uh oh... YOOhouse is in fullhouse right now... all seats taken hahaha

i'm still alive and kicking YOOgals and not straying mind you.

just wanna say...MISS YOU ALL AND HOPE I CAN DO MY LONG POSTS.

hugs and kisses for everybody from A-Z.

good morning... good afternoon... good evening... i'm sure one falls on that time zone.

Hi Neng unnie, miss you so much, how are you? Tight hug to you too.

Yup YOOhouse is really fullhouse, I cannot recall all YOObies now :) So happy that our house keep growing everyday. Thank you for all YOObies to join us here.

Good evening Patty.

Biscuit Teacher is refering to Bori's name which sounds like "Barley Biscuit". Star Candy is refering to our Mr. Excellent of course.. but you will only find out about why he's called that around eppi 14 or 15 I think... yeah.. me forgot which eppi is what already.. lol!! need to rewatch again... :lol:

Morning Angelie unnie, ah you forgot StarCandy episode again :D, it's epi. 15 - I believe. Look like a lot of YOOgals digging out YOOdramas now. BTSC anf OFD definitely are must-see dramas.

Start my day now. Love yoo all.

Hi Any ...welcome back.

Hi Yujien....welcome to the yoohouse .

Hi sally...thanks for sharing...youre right about his fans in Korea being so lucky to be able to spend that much time with him.

Hi Kaye...im getting over a cold...thanks ...i took some already...hehehe

Hi Gibb...enjoy watching his other movies and drama and have a grand droolicious time...heheheh

Hi angelie...thanks for the goodies...youre sick?...do get some rest ....take care.

Hi caly...thanks for the information....reading that brings tears to my eyes ....my heart swells with pride...glad to know that a lot of people loves and will miss our dear Baby Yoo.

Hi Val

hi Liron... still no vid yet. Since it's a closed/private fans meet, we can hardly find any vid unless fans are able to "sneak" some parts out.. :P

It seems like our baby Yoo is well loved! Look at how many gifts he got in his Cy giftbox :
yeah.. I was amazed too when someone alerted me to go to YEH's camp.. lol!! I'm happy our baby YOO get so much love.. :)

Good morning to you Val.. I miss you too.. Thank you for dropping by again.

Morning Angelie unnie, ah you forgot StarCandy episode again :D, it's epi. 15 - I believe. Look like a lot of YOOgals digging out YOOdramas now. BTSC anf OFD definitely are must-see dramas.
yes.. I forgot Star Candy eppi again.. lol!! what to do? the last time I watch is was end of 2006. Wish I have the time to rewatch it again. :P You are right, maybe YOOgals are now digging out YOOdramas now... Isn't that great? :D

Hi angelie...thanks for the goodies...youre sick?...do get some rest ....take care.
Thank you jinkzz.. I will.. :)

Scary Park Tae In.. :P

viewimagesi6.gif

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

P/S: Just found out that Mr. Yellow was taken from a Japanese magazine.. :)

good evening YooGals! i'm still not feeling well but i have to be here even if only to remind you that deadline for submission for the best couple fanart contest is january 10, thursday. please pm me your entries on or before 8:00 p.m. pacific standard time. thank you very much!

waves at all YooGals online and offline....

my quote of the day

"It is not so much our friends' help that helps us as the confident knowledge that they will help us."

- Epicurus

and my pic of the day...

gyyeh010808.jpg

goodnight everybody!

Guest calypso78

hi Liron... still no vid yet. Since it's a closed/private fans meet, we can hardly find any vid unless fans are able to "sneak" some parts out..

Hi Angelie, feeling well these days? Hope you recovered and feeling strong again. Himnerra! (Cheer up)

Yes, I know it was a private event however I also read somewhere that Sidus's policy regarding media exposure is quite "promiscuous" - they usually allow media coverage of events of their talents and since it is Yoo's last one for a long time I would think/hope they would be extra lenient.

Hi caly...thanks for the information....reading that brings tears to my eyes ....my heart swells with pride...glad to know that a lot of people loves and will miss our dear Baby Yoo.

Yep jinkzz, same here. I was very proud and moved to know that people shower him with love and affection.He deserves it all.

Guest kayelee

[http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/1926/97937083bd5.th.jpg http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/3200/22nl3.th.jpg

*** Credit: dcGY ***

Just converted this song to MP3.. Happy listening.

06-Jan-08 I Like.. I Love Yoo - Thanks (audio)

hi kaye. yeah.. I was talking about that drinking and singing scene at the pub before the confession. You know how Gun was in agony that time not sure whether he should hide his feelings for Haneul or to tell her... I love that part so much because the way baby YOO delivered the song pouring out his feelings... gah!! Instead of enjoying that scene I have goosebumps all over my body!!

ahhh... the 3 years is very short.. hahah...

aah! I love that scene too. how come he still managed to be in tune when he's crying.. gosh!!! :rolleyes::wub:

yes too short! if i were Ha Neul i could have run to Seo Gun right away. :P

i shouldn't have leave him in the first place! :lol:

Oh! you're sick too? lot of yoogals are sick these past few days. It's because he's leaving.. :( take some YOOmedicine too.

hello again yujien.. hope to see you around more.. :) ahh yes.. we are all drooling too.. heheh

my faye. Get well soon. YOOnight to you.

Hi Angelie, feeling well these days? Hope you recovered and feeling strong again. Himnerra! (Cheer up)
thank Liron.. with all the YOOdicine and YOOlove I get here, I will recover in no time.. ;)

Yes, I know it was a private event however I also read somewhere that Sidus's policy regarding media exposure is quite "promiscuous" - they usually allow media coverage of events of their talents and since it is Yoo's last one for a long time I would think/hope they would be extra lenient.
yes.. so far baby YOO's fans meet have been open coverage for media except Remember YOO 2007. that one was strictly no phototaking or coverage too.. in the end they release a DVD.. hehe.. anyway, Sidus is probably waiting for a time to surprise us.. :D

pcpdownloadphpfhandlet0yy6.gif

*** Credit as printed @ Daum CP ***

Guest calypso78

Hi yoogals,

The latest GY's cy BGM download address:

http://221.148.243.2/Q/3/54421426/54421426_192K.wma

From:toy <thank you> zealous farewell(I am not sure whether the translation is correct :P

Thanks shaliachu. I actually "bought" Toy's latest album (titled Thank You) last week and I must admit that this song is one of my favorites in his album (along with "Insa")..It's my most listened to song while driving these days. :blush:

뜨거운 안녕- its literal meaning is "a hot or fervent goodbye/hello".

[2008 Jan 8 Korea Times] Male Stars Go to the Military This Year

080108_p14_male(1).jpg

1. Actor Kim Rae-won / 2. Shinhwa’s Eric Mun / 3. Shinhwa’s Kim Dong-wan

4. Singer Eru / 5. Actor Gong Yoo

By Cathy Rose A. Garcia

Staff Reporter

This year, some of the hottest male stars in Korean entertainment will temporarily leave the spotlight to enter the military as part of the two-year service compulsory for all Korean males.

``Coffee Prince'' star Gong Yoo met with around 1,000 fans in a special meeting Sunday. He asked fans not to worry while he was serving in the military, but became emotional during the event.

Gong's red-hot career will have to be put on hold for the next two years. The actor, who recently gained popularity for his role in the hit MBC drama, will enter the military Jan. 14.

Last week, actor Chun Jeong-myoung, who appeared in the film ``Hansel and Gretel,'' and pop group NRG member No Yoo-min started their military training.

Hallyu stars Zo In-sung, Cho Hyun-jae, Yang Dong-keun, Lee Dong-gun and Kim Rae-won are also expected to enlist this year.

The K-pop music industry will also suffer the temporary loss of Shinhwa members Eric Mun and Kim Dong-wan, singers Eru and Sung Si-kyung, as well as former H.O.T. member Tony An.

As they prepare for the military, many male stars are scrambling to finish shooting TV dramas and movies, hold concerts, release new albums and endorse products.

Zo is filming the historical epic ``Ssanghwajeom'' directed by Yoo Ha, while Kim Rae-won will appear in the TV drama ``Sikgaek.''

Mun and Kim Dong-wan will be the first two Shinhwa members to enter the military. The group's 10th anniversary concert in March was also seen as a ``farewell'' concert because of the members' impending service.

Sung Si-kyung held a concert last December, and is said to be releasing an album before he joins the military in February.

Eru received much attention from the media, after he gave up his American citizenship two years ago. His management agency said Eru, entering the military in the second half of the year, will hold his first solo concert next month.

If these stars are worried fans may forget about them during their two-year absence, they should look at the experiences of male stars returning to the entertainment scene.

Even though actors Song Seung-heon and Jang Hyuk entered the military in 2004 after they were accused of draft dodging, their careers did not seem to have suffered lasting damage.

Jang appeared in last year's hit drama ``Thank You,'' and is currently shooting his first Hollywood film ``Dance of the Dragon.'' Song is filming ``Fate'' with Kwon Sang-woo, which will be released this year, and will soon appear in a TV drama ``The City of God.''

Other actors who are making a comeback after being discharged from the military are Ji Sung and So Ji-sup. Ji Sung is appearing in the MBC medical drama ``New Heart,'' while Suh is still filming the drama ``Cain and Abel.''

On the other hand, Won Bin, who was discharged in 2006 due to an injury, has not announced plans for a film or drama. He only made brief appearances as a UNICEF Ambassador last year.

cathy@koreatimes.co.kr

Guest orangechocolate

Quick reply before go back home ^O^

Love note later~ i have a free time all night >_<~ My dad went to another province this evening..555+

haha... daddy treats you as a boy huh? Are you tomboy-ish like Eun Chan? hehe..

-- What !!!!!! no no no...im very girlie actually :rolleyes: but i think dad need protect me from everybody around me,,so i dont think that's a right way that he did but i think now i found some guy and he dont know im fall in love wt baby YOO 555+ it's my secret ..Chuuuuu~ :vicx:

Scary Park Tae In.. :P

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/8578/viewimagesi6.gif

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

-- Ohhh..he is not make me scare ^^; very cute !! No matter what he did any action...Always made me smiles !! Wooo~

P/S: Just found out that Mr. Yellowwas taken from a Japanese magazine.. :)

-- Wow...what's Japanese Mag.'s name !!!! Ohhh Goshhh i need one !! Errr...My Angel Did you already addict my baby YOO's nik disease Right ^^?? Mr..Yellow YOO ^O^(Thank you so much SantaLF)

-- Hi Kayelee ,Sissyand Jinkzz 'll reply you tonight ^^ See ya ~

Edit ++

oh...OC you're back!

OC, thanks for helping me get used to with Army colour! :tears: *hug hug* huh...h i hope so that BaByYoo will feel OK after he's in the camp as said before with his warm&Indie personality he surely has alot of friends in the camp!

-- Hi..sissy ^^; yes..im back **Triple Hug** i just need a time for manage my sadness!! i think im okay now and i wish on 14th i wont cry like a river...555+ Ummmm....i wont cry ^^" i wish baby YOO can take iPOd with him too!! 'cause he in love with music and if possible his iPod should be VDO player also...he love to see a movie too and...ummm if he dont exhausted !! He should be relax 555+

hehe... "possible" and "impossible" yes...always two aspects for everything,Sis! we can support him whenever he wants we're a proud supportors!

-- You're very Indie sissy i love your choice !! i dont care what's result..i just want baby YOO choose the best for him...

hahaha...c mon tell me .... actually you dont' love Chocolate but Sakura(fish food)??? i'm sending you Sakura! you're a Real golden Fish, oC!!!

-- Hey...dont call me golden fish :tongue2: and i love chocolate anyway. btw,,, did you recieve my chocolate ^^?? it's very yummy right ?? i think Italy's choco not yummy like German's choco or Swiss's choco...i prefer Swiss's choco the most!! Well...my dad just gave another Swiss milk choco this morning but....Do you know what?? it's milk choco with Martini Syrup !!! Look at my dad !! Goshhh..he always treat me like a boy !! :tears:

Hi OC_DALE...how are you...have not seen you here the past 2 days.

-- hi Jinkzz im fine. thank ^^ i miss your Cult Art too >_<~ you're a real GYEH cult pioneer of this house!!

Well done...(Did i forget someone?? ohhhh...Faye,Liron , Tika , baby Ellis also ^^")

like i said before ,i need a time for carefully thinking abt. what should i do next after baby YOO go for the camp 555+

and i realized...just stay the same and waiting for baby YOO. make happy daily life ^O^!!

hi there OC, don't want to hearmilitary anymore. but hearing from you make me smile. Military Color Morning to yoo! :lol:

-- hello kayelee Ohhhh dear..you should familiar with this ^^ at least ,we have a new attitude for talk of the (YOO)town!! i think military life so excited for baby YOO and as my Twinnie post before about some MS article. baby YOO dont go for work at north-K 's frontier or dangerous zone. may b he work in official something right that...now the only one thing i pray a lot abt. his 5 week training... he wont get hurt or injury :sweatingbullets:

Hi orangechocolate, it's nice to meet you too. i'll go check out the other YooMansion. thanks!

-- Hey...Patty,right?? Ohhh you re high school student !! Errrr.. am i like Arejumma now >_<~

can i call you baby patty...like baby Ellis (and i think she has a younger sis now Has Del32 also ^^??) and you can call me OC for short nik ^^ pls. dont call me Arejumma OC !! 555+ btw,,,Welcome to YOOhouse. i bet sure you'll love with all YOOgals !!!

ps) i really love baby YOoooo~ he knew everything !!! My Mr. Military Guy :P

yoocy20080108bgtextnv4.jpg

Guest woodycakes

Patty...i think we all wish we can kiss Yoo...hehehe...maybe in our dreams we will.

hehe, that's right jinkzzmec, only in my dreams more like it ;) he's so adorable. i can't help it.

Yoogals...just want to share the very first MV that i have created...hope you guys like it.

jinkzzmec... great job! great way to make me less nervous about his leaving but makes me sad too :D thanks!

hey woodycakes/patty...

if you're looking for BTSC...www.d-addicts.com has it with english subs. they had it as the drama for the month late last year which allowed faster downloads at that time. i hope the seeds are still up though.

have a nice day!

chinkymars thanks for the info! i'll go check it out.

If im not Golden Fish's disease!! Nice to meet you Gibb, Patty, Yooko, Mona and Plese dont forget we another YOOmansion !! Waiting for you ^___^

Hi orangechocolate, it's nice to meet you too. i'll go check out the other YooMansion. thanks!

morning Patty. You are at episode 9 already? That's quite fast... I don't remember what eppi 9 is about already.. hahah.. Ahh.. you want to kiss Tae In too? hehe.. that's pretty normal for YooGals isn't it? :PMy evening wasn't that good.. not really feeling well, so went to bed early... Still sneezing my nose off now.. :D

lol!! There are a bunch of YOOwives here patty.. and I'm one of them.. ;)

Hey Angelie, yeah i'm in 9 (they're focusing on the other student's problems and how TaeIn is in love with Bo-Ri already) and it's been funny. Very normal behavior on my part (with the wanting to kiss TaeIn. Haha. I hope you get well soon. You should sleep early ;) and drink lots of fluids, i think :) get well dear.

Patty, gahh ...you're faster than me i'm still in Ep.2 but yeh BaByYoo in Tae In is so cuteeeeee!

btw, sureeee you can call me 'Nate' :)

Hey nate you can do it! :D the episodes fly by really fast. i can't believe i'm in 9 already. Tae In is the most adorable/cutest ever. so cute.

Patty Hi! can I call you that? Kai already got her copy of the calendar so its safe ordering from yesasia...though it take long, its worth the wait! love your siggy btw. :)

Hi kayelee, sure you can call me that. what can i call you? I'm not worried about waiting. :D I was wondering which one did you guys get the DESKTOP Calendar or the CALENDAR calendar? they cost the same but i'm not sure which one is the one with the scans that we're posted here. thanks. :D

Hi, Patty. U can call me "Gibb". I just finished watching BSTC and fell in love with Tae In :)

Hey Gibb. ack, i can't wait to finish BTSC :)