Guest tangtang

YOOGALS are still floating in midair due to excessive happiness.aiyo!!!

this is BABY YOO's greatest gift for us.

hi queenie! LOL! Me too im still flying.. though im one night delayed! :D If i seen it live.. i guess i wont be back.. on earth! LOL!

%7Boption%7DBABY-YOOcongrats.gif%7Boption%7D

thanks to this! So true in our heart! :lol:

%7Boption%7DNew_year2.jpg%7Boption%7D

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too jinkzz!! Gah... I SO LOVE YOO! :lol:

why is it everytime i sneak in... kai does too hahaha

thanks for bringing to me the mbc award live kai! :rolleyes:

LOL! Ate Neng, i was just sharing what lyn is sharing... Too bad i cant send it to Anne, she is still dedma! LOL! And i have another proposed latwatsa... Lyn told me that there is a giant CP tarp in GMA right now... wanna steal it? LOL! Lets take some picturesssss!!! And are you stalking me? :lol:

wave wave faye and lyn!!!

Guest pinkheart

Angelfriend? Wahahahaha! How come you become a soul with a pink heart? :lol: Welcome!!! Waaahhhh.. love seeing you here!! T___T

Hope you post more soon, no more lurking!! Gah.. have you seen the clips? Cant wait to send you an SMS with our fantasies! LOL! Beach-ness!!! LOL!

Yiii!!! *silly dance* really.. happy that you came out! and thanks to YOO for making you post! LOL! *uber tight hug*

FYI, yoogals.. pinkheart (lol, im having a goosebump calling you pinkheart! LOL!) is the one who pursuded me on watching CP... me so thankful to her, or i wont meet YOO and YOU ALL! :D She is a kdrama expert!! Love you sis!! How was alfred? Hahahaha! remember him? Gah... We have been friends for 4 years (right?) And we havent seen each other! LOL!

Sis! I'm also having goosebumps using this account. Apparently, I can't open my other account so I had to use this one. :lol: Yup! We've been friends for 4 years and we've gone through different oppas cos we have the same taste in men. So beware and not let me meet your BF or else. :lol:

I'm so excited when you texted last night about GY winning an award that the first thing I've done this morning is to search for clips and pictures of the awards night.

I'm familiar with the posters here on this thread coz I'm a regular lurker. I'll try to post more to ease my loneliness once GY starts his MS. :tears:

My next mission is to post at YOOHouse. :lol:

Well people think fans should be "political correct"- no offensive to any other actor/actress. But I did think YEH and GY should win the best couple award. It's just funny that BYJ and LJA won it, because their relation in The Legend as a couple can't compare to the chemistry of GY and YEH in CP. I feel so disappointed that such thing happened in this big award ceremony. What 92%? It's just so ridiculous.

Good afternoon.. Hopefully I can do a quick reply.. Gonna go off in 1 hour time.

wounderful and amazing news!!aalhl please taking more photos share with us!
shalia, I'll post more photos if there are more.. ;)

:lol: my angel i'm just trying to be funny! never mind about p731.... rewind....disregard....delete..... ohh i forgot that digging for Yoogoodies is your stress reliever and YooHouse is your haven away from the brats :lol:
haha.. I'm a bit blurr since yesterday.. :P I even mistaken (err.. more like forgotten) someone as a she when he's a he @ Yuri's thread... damn embarrassing. :blush:

chippy.. you can't help but sneak into the house eh? hehe.

yeh seems to be prepared with flowers and everything.. gah, love this girl!
gah.. my download is not up to that part yet.. but according to Tika, it was because Nam Sang Mi gave flowers to LJK. Then the MC was saying NSM gave flowers, what about YEH? So, that's why she gave baby YOO flowers too despite him saying it's ok, no need for flowers.. lol!! And a friend told me that Korean fans who were there, say that GY gave YEH flowers too but was not captured on camera.. They say she had 2 bouquets when she walks down the stage.. :unsure: again I haven't seen it, so I'm not sure.

and yoogals... what you think?

he already sneaked on the MANSION? Looks like the green suit was inspired by the Yooelf in the banner!! :lol: Hmmmm.... :lol:

haha.. you are so funny chippy.. how come we didn't think of that huh? if he did sneaked on the mansion, then we should ask Tika to change the banner and put other cartoon and see if he will dress up the same color as that character eh? :D Anyway, happy to hear that you are now floating instead of swimming.. haha.. and CP 2nd prince got "Golden Acting" award.

Welcome to YOOhouse spsia.

hey angelie! i'm also wondering why he's not there in the winner's group pic...
yeah.. he must be rushing to go somewhere.. hehe..

hehe.. neng.. glad you hear that you will be back in action soon.. ;)

hello pinkheart. Welcome to YOOhouse.. and congrats for coming out from lurking mode. Nice to meet you.. :)

Angel Unnie, i guess this is why YOO didnt get a flower for YEH.. he might be confused whom to give the flower! :lol:
haha.. yeah.. YOO must be very confused that night looking at his 2 pretty lead ladies.. ;)

LOL! I got lyn updating me too... Hahahaha! We got live streamers!
yep.. we sure do!! :D

Waaahhh.. Angel Unnie, miss yah too! Im enjoying my holidays.. but seeing you all spazzing out last night made me envious! Hahaahaha! Cant help sneaking out today.. or i will die before reachign home! LOL! Mr. Excellence is so hotness! :wub: Next spam pic.. fan meeting? Huhuhuhuhu!!
haha.. who can avoid seeing Mr. Excellence right? pure hotness! lol!! Antis? we can always buzz them with our LBs.. ;)

hello lilycole2. Welcome to YOOhouse.

20071231151752512021520yv7.jpg20071231131531577b01315pz5.jpg

*** Credit as printed ***

viewimagelz3.gifviewimagexq3.gifviewimagedz0.gif

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

++Edit:

btw- is that pic recent? love him in green!
that looks like an old pic my faye. YOOnight and sweet YOOdream to you... :) I'm going off too.. hubby getting off early today.. so got to pic him up now..

20-Dec-2007 ETN Gong Yoo Enlistment News

Download: http://sharebee.com/5ee0c055

*** credit: iETN ***

Sharing part of YEH's speech... Credit mishybear@YEH thread.

MC's ask again, "Gong Yoo is going to the military service. Can you say something to him?"

YEH's response was: "My younger brother is in the military service as well. I know he will work hard and return. Fighting!"

(and when YEH says "Fighting!"... GY goes "woot!" hahaha)

yeah... huge banner.. lol!! YooGals going all out to support YOO.. I haven't watch the clip though.. but I heard that during the Couple award, many were cheering for CP, but when the result came out, it became quieter.. lol!!

yeah.. GY share the award with LJK.. I think it has been MBC's custom now to giveaway 2 awards.. but Tika told me they call GY's name first.. ;)

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/9638/20...89d91020vi7.jpg

thanks for translation mishybear and my angel for posting highlights and the little sidelights at the awards night.

the cheering died down obviously because GYYEH didn't win :( which goes to show that our bet was the popular one but still not good enough to win. :( well- as the saying goes - "can't win them all - win some; lose some"!

btw- is that pic recent? love him in green!

hey FAYE!...i went out and missed all of it and when i logged in in the wee hours of the morning, i kept on squealing and jumping....yeah darn disappointed that they didnt get the couple award but its alright...can't have it all...and yep yehbabyYEH is sooo right...hopefully after his MS stint they will do another one again....

MY YOOYEH WON!!!

and to every single YOOgal in the house....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

B)

it's ok AA- next time...... there's always a next time and hoping they'd do another project together to be in contention for that award again. me didn't squeal in delight but was crying silently early in the morning :lol:

gosh...didn't realize it's midnight already.... gotta go - got an early start tomorrow but i'll get back to my lovenotes ....tangtang aka kai aka chippy.... welcome back.... i'll respond to your lovenotes tomorrow...goodnight everybody...catch you all tomorrow and for those in other parts of the globe which are a day ahead of us....

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU AND LET'S KEEP THE FIRES OF FRIENDSHIP BURNING AND PEACE TO ALL!

Guest luvbbyoo

wow, that's a really good price, luvbbyoo! are these by innoform too? i have to go hunting in KL first. last resort is to visit my friend in singapore on the weekend, and go shopping. haha!

Hi Yehbaby,

I wanted to reply you yesterday but I was too anxious about the MBC results. :sweatingbullets:

I'm so glad that Gong Yoo finally got his recognition after so many years of hardwork. :)

No, these two dramas are not from Innoform but they are the exact version sold by Yesasia previously. You can take a look at these links for more information:

One fine day (SGD15)

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...pid-1004907453/

BTSC (SGD19.90)

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...pid-1004074651/

Many places are selling these dvds at different prices, even at different branches of Poh Kim Videos. If you are coming to Singapore over this weekend, you can pop by Poh Kim Video located in Plaza Singapura. They are some good products at very good price.

Happy Shopping! ;)

Guest kayelee

HAPPY NEW YEAR YOOGALS!!!

To GYEH, Congratulations! (harim's version)

I'm so happy that both of them have won the awards. They're hardworks have been paid off!

Thanks for the pic spam...keep em coming...:)

I LOVE YOO ALL!!!

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

can't get over with my happiness yesterday

CONGRATULATIONS GONG YOO!!!!

but still dissapointed with the result of the on-line voting coz its really insane :crazy:

here'a link that show some poll result

credit dramabeans

http://www.dramabeans.com/2007/12/poll-res...or-the-curious/

HAPY NEW YEAR YOOGALS AND OF COURSE TO THE MAN OF OUR HOUSE GONG YOO

i might not have the time to greet yoo all later and sorry can't do my replies now

thanx everyone and hope evryone will have a great new year

wishing yoo all more blessings and happiness in the coming year

hugs and kisses to all

love all my family in Yoohouse hope we will celebrate more holidays in the future muahh

i'm so happy to meet yoo all this year

and to share the sorrow and happiness with regards to the man of our house

mommy,faye,ellie,queenie,lf,mendyo,chippy,ck,nate,oc,vicente,smilefish,jinkzz, lily,

lili,vall,tika,eganlyen,nana,mendyoo,kayelee,bebe,anythingasia,yehbaby,

stalk,dost,marj,chinkymars,calypso,del32,yoobee,xblaah,juju,ariesw,pachlex,

astigrace,luckvhang,shinshin,love_jesus,nhetskie,happy_toy,i think i miss some more sorry

and to all Yoobies enjoy your stay

Soompi happy new year hope no more ips driver error and eating of our post next year

hello to all the yoogals!

this morning i got surprise to see 1 girl in our local market while doing my rush new yr shopping

reading tabloid newspaper,

and what struck me was, there's a cp promo in that newspaper and its a one whole page of cp only cp

and ofcourse i bought one for my own satisfaction hehehe!

here it is (sorry for a crappy scan, dont know how to fix it, ill post a better one later got to wait for my hubby to do the scaning for me

http://img108.mytextgraphics.com/photolava...r-490kdb3fq.jpg

+EDIT: here's a better one (starting tomorrow at primetime *dont know what time* maybe 9 or 10 pm)

newspaper2-490kgpu2n.jpg

HAVE A BLESSED NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOO!

& TO BABY YOO HAPPY NEW YEAR

Guest iluvyoo2

you have to fly early and queue there.. haha.. I can't imagine how they sell all the tickets off within 33 secs to over 1000 fans. they must have lots of cashiers huh?
haha..of course not sell manually..it sell thru internet..:P

Yeah..they should celebrate it ....together and leave us with lots of picture too...at least enough for us to make fanart for the next two years... biggrin.gif I love seeing YEH face when GY giving his winning speech....laughing, smiling and happiness really show on her face. I dont know whether it is only my imagination but Baby Yoo and YEH look shy to each other...others also like to tease...it is something going on??? Really need translation on what is going on...
haha..same thought as me!!! Everyone seem like to tease both of them, especially the MC..when YEH giving her speech, the MC asked YEH anyone else she want to thanks to, so that no regret in future? But she said her managers..:P So, at the end the MC asked her, she have anything to say for GY for his enlistment.. :lol:(My feel was the MC trying to 'guide' her to say abt YOO, but she not do so..:P Last choice, that MC asked directly..haha)

yeah. how come huh? we are using the same service provider, but I don't need to use proxy for CB..
hmm..you using router?? I'm downloading from bigfile now, but very slow, 8hrs to go.. :sweatingbullets:

well, my faye.. if he had gone to the john, they would have waited for him before taking the photo.. anyway, I suspect that he could have went home to unite with his family.... neh.. it didn't take away much bonding time.. it's night time anyway... and morning, I'm stuck with kids.. so might as well go hunting again to relief my stress. tongue.gif page 731? what post?
According to Korean fans, YOO absent in the group pic because he went to meet his fans from YOO&I outside of MBC...because it was so cold outside..so sweet :wub: :wub:

Yoo in black (PS-ed pic)

viewimagephpid0uno29bcczs1.th.jpg

GYEH holding hands before YEH going to stage :P

viewimagephpidyehno29bcxl7.th.jpgviewimagephpidyehno29bcop5.th.jpg

Credit dcGY

pcpdownloadfs4.th.jpg

Credit daum CP

For your GYEH cult :lol:

YEH sent a cy skin to YOO on 26th Dec 07!

Text at right bottom of cy skin:

"I'm changed"

yehgiftlh1.th.jpg

Credit Baidu GYEH

I came across this clips, credit to jnccrs2, starting at 07:00, he said something about 'best couple' and the camera panned on a blushing YEH, she was laughing and covering her mouth, I'm so curious on what he's talking about..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzkv-nVsecI

Guest iluvyoo2

I came across this clips, credit to jnccrs2, starting at 07:00, he said something about 'best couple' and YEH was blushing, laughing and covering her mouth, I'm so curious on what he's talking about..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzkv-nVsecI

Someone translated in Chinese...

He said PD Lee and Eun Hye wish to get the best couple too, so feel pity not get the best couple award.

Someone translated in Chinese...

He said PD Lee and Eun Hye wish to get the best couple too, so feel pity not get the best couple award.

He was teasing her :lol: Thank's for answering so fast, ilovyoo. Heheh, PD Lee is rooting for GYEH too, huh? B)

Guest greensunflower

thank you so much for the youtube link!

its so good to wake up and watch GYEH winning and just their million dollar smiles for each other's win and everything.. ahhh, i love it! seriously the part where YEH runs up on stage to give him the flowers is pretty dang cute... you can see that she's all shy about it. aww, they're just too sweet, i love it! i can only imagine how cute they would have been on stage together if they won best couple.. sighs!! i guess we'll just have to wait for another GYEH project with even better chemistry!

Guest smilefish

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOOGALS!!!

congratulate GY&YEH!!!

though you missed the best couple,you are the best in my mind forever~~~~

ihq2fc0.gif

credit welovegyeh@baidu

Guest iluvyoo2

Hello everyone..

pcpdownloadphpfhandlenhsq1.gif

GYEH MV for MBC award

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?btydfvjzin2

** Made by abby_1001@Baidu

3 Chinese news abt GY

孔侑‘就算我入伍了,也请不要忘了我’

2007年 12月 31日(月) 午后 05:25

在 1月 14日 即将入伍服役的孔侑,透过视频,送来了新年祝贺。

透过贺年视频,孔侑带着满脸的笑容,说着‘就算在2007年还有没

能达成的事情,在2008年一定能够事事如意!请大家好好保重身体、

充满元气、幸福快乐!也请大家爱护我,并且不要忘了我!’像是

跟影迷们撒娇又像是郑重地叮咛。

2007年,孔侑以在‘咖啡王子1号店’当中的演出,成为最顶尖的

完珍男,在30日举办的MBC演技大赏中,并且夺得“男子优秀赏”的

殊荣,为2007年划上美好的印记。

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

在“2007MBC演技大奖”颁奖典礼上,尹恩惠坦言:“孔子侑更爱男装的我”

尹恩惠参加了于30日晚上9点40分在首尔汝矣岛MBC本社D公开大厅内由申东叶和玄英共同主持的“2007MBC演技大奖”颁奖典礼上坦述了《咖啡王子一号店》拍摄时和孔侑演对手戏的感想。

当被主持人申东叶问道“拍摄连续剧的时候,互相有可能产生好感,和孔侑演对手戏时感觉怎么样”的问题时,尹恩惠回答道“孔侑反而对男装的我更好。看来因为我扮成男生让两个人显得更随意。”

另外,她又说道“说实话今年我觉得运气特别好。比起我拥有的,周围的人教了我很多东西,过得非常幸福。”

对于尹恩惠,孔侑也表示说“到12集为止我都是爱着男装的尹恩惠,这和一般的恋爱故事给我的感觉不一样。”

尹恩惠在今年因《咖啡王子一号店》再次得到众人的认可,获得了极高的人气。

http://yule.hnce.com.cn/ent/diagrams/baxin...4512259108.html

20071231185304128.jpg

朱治勋和尹恩惠两人于30日晚上9点40分在首尔汝矣岛MBC进行的2007演技大奖为新人奖颁奖而共同站在了舞台上。

在去年因连续剧《宫》而获得新人奖的朱治勋和尹恩惠在这天为该奖项共同颁奖。

但是今年,尹恩惠因为《咖啡王子一号店》和孔侑一起以情侣身份登场而获得了极高的人气。

对此,朱治勋可爱的嫉妒地问道“尹恩惠,过得好吗?最近没有我的时光看来和《咖啡王子一号店》的孔侑过的很幸福啊。”

尹恩惠的令在场所有的人开心的大笑起来,她回答道“当然。非常的幸福。”

《咖啡王子一号店》里以男装登场而引起极大话题的尹恩惠在这天留着一头长发显得别具魅力。

和尹恩惠演过对手戏的演员朱治勋嫉妒孔侑而发问