Guest iluvyoo2

nvm.. just wait for HQ.. I've waited since last night, so I don't mind the wait still.. hehe..

I just saw this clip at Sidus.. just downloaded.. uploading the .wmv file now.

I wish I can download from Clubbox too...but I need use proxy to download from clubbox :angry:

viewimageco2.th.jpg

Credit dcGY

Happy new year everybody!!!!

pcpdownloadphpfhandlen1fl1.jpg

credit daum CP

I wish I can download from Clubbox too...but I need use proxy to download from clubbox :angry:
yeah. how come huh? we are using the same service provider, but I don't need to use proxy for CB.. :unsure:

you going on vacation again jinkzz? Happy holidays to you again.. Take care.

and to all Yoogals, here's wishing you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008 AND BEST OF HEALTH THROUGHOUT THE YEAR.

viewimagezb8.th.jpg

*** Credit dcGY ***

Good early morning YooGals.... I'm still so excited for baby YOO.. Wonder if he could sleep.. lol! Anyway, i found the HQ version of the ceremony can be downloaded from http://clubbox.co.kr/godlove3494 I'm downloading part 2 first.. :P coz I want to see that special moment... :wub: that is about 1.0GB!!!

Anyway, it seems like baby YOO left early or something? I don't see him in the winner's group pic.. :(

good evening my angel! i hope he just went to the john and not rushed to see someone to offer his award...... :lol: jealous and suspicious me :lol: i noticed that too (his absence in the group pic). i hope they have a victory party so he could hang out with his cp co-stars. yeah right..... you know i have something else on my mind :lol: gosh you've been super busy today mbc awards took away your bonding time with your family.... emabarrassingly to our advantage because of all the goodies you unselfishly shared with us and still digging for us YooGals! thanks my angel! pls go backread p731... <_<

good evening my angel! i hope he just went to the john and not rushed to see someone to offer his award...... :lol: jealous and suspicious me :lol: i noticed that too (his absence in the group pic). i hope they have a victory party so he could hang out with his cp co-stars. yeah right..... you know i have something else on my mind :lol: gosh you've been super busy today mbc awards took away your bonding time with your family.... emabarrassingly to our advantage because of all the goodies you unselfishly shared with us and still digging for us YooGals! thanks my angel! pls go backread p731... <_<
well, my faye.. if he had gone to the john, they would have waited for him before taking the photo.. anyway, I suspect that he could have went home to unite with his family.... neh.. it didn't take away much bonding time.. it's night time anyway... and morning, I'm stuck with kids.. so might as well go hunting again to relief my stress. :P page 731? what post?

Guest shaliachu

Good morning shalia. awww.. I have a chance to watch that part last night, I will be crying with happiness like you too.. :tears:

wounderful and amazing news!!aalhl please taking more photos share with us!

Give our best regards to yoo!

thanks a lot!

well, my faye.. if he had gone to the john, they would have waited for him before taking the photo.. anyway, I suspect that he could have went home to unite with his family.... neh.. it didn't take away much bonding time.. it's night time anyway... and morning, I'm stuck with kids.. so might as well go hunting again to relief my stress. :P page 731? what post?

:lol: my angel i'm just trying to be funny! never mind about p731.... rewind....disregard....delete..... ohh i forgot that digging for Yoogoodies is your stress reliever and YooHouse is your haven away from the brats :lol:

Guest tangtang

CONGRATS YOOOOO!!!

Waaahhh! Cant help sneaking out yooworld today...

Thanks to Lyn for being my live streamer last night... it was like watching it live, cause she updated me blow by blow! :lol:

about the green suit.. well i think he just complements yeh's butterfly...YOO being a caterpillar.. that turns to be a butterfly flying at yeh's hair! LOL! Just making you laugh... me love YOOYEH! Ahahaha! Or he can be the dragonfly.. being a lover to that butterfly! :unsure:

yeh seems to be prepared with flowers and everything.. gah, love this girl!

Congrats to YEH too!!

Well deserved award.. *clap clap*

But hope YOO wont bring his trophy at the camp, or it will be an additional ton to his luggage. :lol:

OH-EM-GEE!!! His expresions are as goofy as ever... very priceless! He gained weight eh? Must be an overdosed of supercars and excessive resting.. :lol: But he looks uber hot!! So love his new hair, really!

i am proud to be a YOO fan!! *korean bow*

and yoogals... what you think?

he already sneaked on the MANSION? Looks like the green suit was inspired by the Yooelf in the banner!! :lol: Hmmmm.... :lol:

Guest anythingasian

thanks for the dl link lily... i was able to watch at least part one of the proceedings!

hello AA- can't go back to sleep anymore...... and i was wondrin' where you are! it is indeed a bummer that they didn't win the best couple award but as yehbaby said- maybe it will be a challenge or an inpiration for them to do more projects together till they bag that award!

hey FAYE!...i went out and missed all of it and when i logged in in the wee hours of the morning, i kept on squealing and jumping....yeah darn disappointed that they didnt get the couple award but its alright...can't have it all...and yep yehbabyYEH is sooo right...hopefully after his MS stint they will do another one again....

that's true. they at least celebrated their achievements together tonight and cheered for each other. that was nice. :D it is soo YEH to hurry up to the stage to present Yoo with flowers. she's a sweet and thoughtful girl. last year when YEH won best new actress on KBS, she handed one of her own bouquet of flowers to Nam Sang Mi, who also won, but did not receive flowers on stage. yeah, YEH's big round expressive eyes filled with tears is very Eun Chanish...hehe.....and baby Yoo had this huge goofy grin making him even more adorable. :lol: everytime the camera zoomed towards baby Yoo, he was flashing that wonderful happy grin. seems like he put on a bit of weight...and YEH too. :lol: he picked an unusual outfit....it stands out coz of the color. hmm...green to represent the army? ;)

love your new siggy, btw! :)

thanks for pointing it out yehbabyYEH...gosh she's really something...she is not only talented and beautiful she have this huge heart...yeah very EUNCHANISH...her eyes are really so transparent and yep i squealed everytime the camera focuses on baby YOO...his grins are really to die for...and my God... HE IS TOTALLY GORGEOUS...im so happy that he is forever smiling that night...

Good early morning YooGals.... I'm still so excited for baby YOO.. Wonder if he could sleep.. lol! Anyway, i found the HQ version of the ceremony can be downloaded from http://clubbox.co.kr/godlove3494 I'm downloading part 2 first.. :P coz I want to see that special moment... :wub: that is about 1.0GB!!!

Anyway, it seems like baby YOO left early or something? I don't see him in the winner's group pic.. :(

hey angelie! i'm also wondering why he's not there in the winner's group pic...

i slept grinning and the moment i woke up im totally grinning as well...my sis kept on asking me why am i in a very good mood...i kept on chanting "myyooyeh WON" while prancing around the house... thank for all the awards night goodies...

MY YOOYEH WON!!!

got these from mbc thread links for those who haven't watch the ceremomy

credit mandalaywith of soompi

thanks eunchan and mandalay for the links...i hope i can get the whole thing...some other links arent working...i hope these ones are all good...

MY YOOYEH WON!!!

I downloaded last night, still okay..about 6mins...all GY scenes, but quality not that good..

Video clip from iHQ

http://flv.tagstory.com/MEDIA/FLV/20071231/V000139587.flv

Credit iHQ and DCGY

thanks iluvyoo2 for these links as well...can't get enough of my YOO....

MY YOOYEH WON!!!

hello hello hello.

YOOGALS are still floating in midair due to excessive happiness.aiyo!!!

this is BABY YOO's greatest gift for us.

havent sleep yet since last nyt...(i open the imbc site since 12 am lol...i think i left the pc running for 10 hours. and it worked really good.)

sad thing is i cannot do screencaps or something coz im at work.

hey QUEENIE...that's sooo right...im floating in midair...prancing around the house...i love seeing him sooo happy...smiling...he is totally gorgeous!!!!

and to every single YOOgal in the house....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

B)

Guest mendyoo

why is it everytime i sneak in... kai does too hahaha

thanks for bringing to me the mbc award live kai! :rolleyes:

JUST WANT TO SHARE THE HAPPY MOMENT WITH YOOGALS.

congratulations.jpg

happymoment.jpg

thanks for wishing my pc's speedy recovery angelie hahaha but i just pester my friend to use her pc for these PS work... maybe after a day or two i'll be able to post long notes again.

Guest tangtang

will do some backpages.... the ones i left yesterday. :lol: But will do the rest when im at home... me just in a net cafe again :tears: .. and crazy boys are shouting at the top of their voice playing DOTA... if i can shout as loud as they are saying... CONGRATS YOO, they will probably be pushing me outside!! :lol:

Im still at 7th heaven... ^__________^

YEY!! YEY!! YEY!!!

Sunday Morning Kiss.... every YOOgals - woke up myself today 10.00 A.M.^^ cant waiting for 19.30 A.M. (my time) and ummm...thinking abt. what're baby YOO doing now^^?? may b he's preparing suit or tuxedo from laundry ^^??

Twinnie, that green tuxedo was sure hard to find!! :lol: Miss yah!!

Where is my Twinnie^^?????

Me here!!! ^^,

hi! i'm new here and i just wanted to say how much i love gong yoo!

just finished the coffee prince and i am obsessed with how adorable and charming he was in there. and might i add, gong yoo and yoon eun hye are the best on screen couple. ahh, i just love them and can't get enough of them :) i hope they win the best couple tonight at the mbc awards or go on stage or take pics together. ahh, so excited!

you guys are really awesome in this thread with all the info and pics. i love it!

hi greensunflower! Welcome to Yoohouse!! Yoogals are as awesome as YOO, so i hope you enjoy your stay! See yah!

who's your twinnie btw?

Is this for real? MS. Gong, you dont know that me and twinnie are identical? :lol:

dropping off a fanart and gif before i go to bed....Gong Yoo...aja! aja! fighting!!!

%7Boption%7DAnimation13.gif%7Boption%7D

Are this Cantata pics new? I though we already get rid of that freaking bottle? :lol: And it was HERE AGAIN!!! Pssshhhh....

i know chippy's your twinnie....just messing with you and hoping she's read it.... that she's on the way to forgetland coz she's been MIA for quite sometime..... wohooooooooooooooooooooo tangtang.....come out come out wherever you are...... missed you girl! :lol:

Ohhh... i thought! LOL! Didnt know it was a joke.. we are kinda slow with that! Must be im lacking of Yoopowers lately! LOL! Be back on jan 1.. still enjoying my last days of vacation.. it was rare for me to get a leave from my boss! :lol: Me missed you too! *tight hug*

yes, I'm YOO&I cafe member, even I fly to Korea also no use..because can't get the ticket! haha..it sold out within 33 secs! :lol:

Is this true? LOL! 33 secs?

A Korea friend translate this for me:

Start. No pain, no crying..... And I'll pick up only the happiness one by one .... for tomorrow that would be better than yesterday... and in my mind that would be much happier than yesterday....

Whoa... so deep!! I sooo love Yoo's words!! HAPPIER THAN YESTERDAY, AJA!!

Angel Unnie, me not swimming now.. im floating with happiness! :lol:

Ate Neng... hope your PC will be fixed asap.. we missed you already!!! Happy New Year to you too! When i get back.. lets hunt for YOO goodies, oki?

Guest tangtang

Good evening.. ready for pic spam?? :D

Angel unnie, thanks as usual!! OMG, im so desperate right now... i want to save everything.. and i cant... me want to go home ASAP! :lol:

Waaaahhhh... more pic spam!!! *woot wot*

OmG....Mr.bottle-green :wub:

**drool** Look at baby YOO's hair!! if it shorter than that.. Ready for MS ^^//

PS) im watching MBC online now. it's MBC's sport news

Ahahahaha... twinnie, why bottle-green? Must be his too much affection with the cantata bottle?

OMG!!!!!!!!!

He is SO SO SO hot tonight!!! :w00t:

And he's sitting next to YEH! :D

Ellie, i just saw your heart popping out!! :blink::blink:

he's so dorky looking in green....like an elf.... :lol: but hot! and YEH's sitting next to him!! :D

yehbaby.. i think he got inspired with the YOO mansion yooelf? :lol: Hot elf, eh!!! They ssoooooo look good together!

baby YOO smile when Kim Chang Wan(Mr.Hong) recieved the award.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img.icez.net/i/4r/babyyoo_mbc04.jpg%7Boption%7D

Twinnie, what did Mr. Hong received?

Guest tangtang

Gah. so love his goofy-ness!!! <<<<<<<33333333

OMO, does he get any award now? I cannot watch live so pls lighten me up.

Gong YOO is so hot today. Huhuhu I'm so happy to see him. And seeing him with YEH, so beautiful.

Biscuit, missed it live too!! But so happy yoogals are as fast as ever... so thankful for the spam pics!! :D

the 2nd of Coffee prince ^^

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img.icez.net/i/y4/cpr_mbc_2nd_award.jpg%7Boption%7D

What did he got? LOL! Im Ms. Question again! :lol:

and the winner is.....-_____-??

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img.icez.net/i/tu/best_couple_vote_award_01.jpg%7Boption%7D

DUH??? :crazy::crazy:

Guest pinkheart

will do some backpages.... the ones i left yesterday. :lol: But will do the rest when im at home... me just in a net cafe again :tears: .. and crazy boys are shouting at the top of their voice playing DOTA... if i can shout as loud as they are saying... CONGRATS YOO, they will probably be pushing me outside!! :lol:

Im still at 7th heaven... ^__________^

YEY!! YEY!! YEY!!!

Sis! Thanks for the update last night! My first ever post on this forum though I'm a member since 2005. I just posted to congratulate Yoo on winning. Hehe...

Hello everyone! My first time to post though I'm a regular lurker here. I just wanted to congratulate Yoo for winning the excellent actor award. "YOO" really deserved it!

Guest tangtang

i'm beyond shocked. this is completely ridiculous. BYJ and LJA won over 92% of the votes for best couple! :blink:

Talk about the determination of BJY's fans and their power voting.....might as well put him in the running for korean president. he'll probably win. <_<

and lucky for Lee Ji Ah, coz those who vote for BYJ probably vote her at the same time since one click submits two votes (male and female). there is no way she is more popular than YEH. :rolleyes: if the voting was separate for male and female actors, YEH would've won. <_<

Yehbaby, yup that was ridiculous. been thinking of it overnight... YEH and JJH won as best couple last year.. and YOOYEH lost? Psshhh.. how come? Must be BYJ fans are like gremlins... They tripled numbers when it rains!! :lol: *peace yo* Or BYJ is really that old.. so he gained fans over the years! LOL! <_< And why did BYJ attented the awards night? Even if he is injured? Hope he just took a rest and just watched the awards night on TV! <_<

Both GY and YEH won this year. Hurayyyyyyyyy

Han Kyul and Eun Chan, the best couple in our heart.

Proud to be Gong YOO's fan.

This is so TRUE, biscuit Val!! YOOYEH is still the BEST COUPLE to us! Me proud loving YOO too! :D

Wah.. both of baby YOO's leading ladies won.. haha..

Angel Unnie, i guess this is why YOO didnt get a flower for YEH.. he might be confused whom to give the flower! :lol: But still hoped he got something for YEH.. Yeh prepared and all.. Waaaah.. so moving!! :blush:

i dedicate this one to my Yoo

now when you leave we won't be so blue

coz' somehow a dream came true

excellence awards for me and you....

that is a part of YEH's acceptance speech in my cultist mind! :lol:

Oh... Ms Gong. So cute! That must be the real eng sub! LOL!

+EDIT

Sis! Thanks for the update last night! My first ever post on this forum though I'm a member since 2005. I just posted to congratulate Yoo on winning. Hehe...

Hello everyone! My first time to post though I'm a regular lurker here. I just wanted to congratulate Yoo for winning the excellent actor award. "YOO" really deserved it!

Angelfriend? Wahahahaha! How come you become a soul with a pink heart? :lol: Welcome!!! Waaahhhh.. love seeing you here!! T___T

Hope you post more soon, no more lurking!! Gah.. have you seen the clips? Cant wait to send you an SMS with our fantasies! LOL! Beach-ness!!! LOL!

Yiii!!! *silly dance* really.. happy that you came out! and thanks to YOO for making you post! LOL! *uber tight hug*

FYI, yoogals.. pinkheart (lol, im having a goosebump calling you pinkheart! LOL!) is the one who pursuded me on watching CP... me so thankful to her, or i wont meet YOO and YOU ALL! :D She is a kdrama expert!! Love you sis!! How was alfred? Hahahaha! remember him? Gah... We have been friends for 4 years (right?) And we havent seen each other! LOL!

Guest pikhachu79
Guest tangtang

wave wave TIKA!!!

to those who gave updates... to all the yoobies... to all who are as proud as me for being a YOO lover! cant name you all now... anti-dizzy medicine is not available right now. Im so drugged of uber happiness... so no anti-dizzy medicine. might get overdosed! LOL! but.... thank you!!!

no vid for download yet LF.. but there's one flv video of the table interview hidden somewhere.. the winner one not very accessible.. now waiting for people to upload.. maybe you have luck in hunting them.. :) I couldn't watch either.. so I have Tika telling me the story.. haha

LOL! I got lyn updating me too... Hahahaha! We got live streamers!

Congrats, Ji Chul Oppa!! It sucks that GYEH didnt win the best couple Award, though..

I love his smirks when JJH teased YEH when they're presenting together onstage, JJH said that YEH seems happy with Sajangnim of Coffe Prince, and she answered 'yes, very happy' or something like that :lol:

Hahahaha!! I was so laughing... did i ever tell you guys that I LOVE YOOYEH!!! :lol:

this is such a great send off gift to baby YOO...i know for sure that he will be inspired by this achievement...the timing was just perfect for him...i am sooooo freaking HAPPY that he won...his two years in the MS will be a little easier to bear now knowing that his confidence is fully restored...darn it he made me cry so many times in CP...i dont know what i've done if he didnt get anything...he's so very effective as my kyul as yeh is so darn effective as my chan...

hi any! Happy New Year to you too! I though being nominated is a best-send off achivement... But getting the award, feels soooooo GOOD! I hope Yoo will be much determined on finishing his MS... for he will be always remembered when he gets back.. being MR. EXCELLENCE last 2007!

hello chippy. Miss you... You are on vacation? Enjoy your holidays.. :) Happy New Year 2008 to you too... By the time you come home, you should know that our baby YOO is now MR. EXCELLENCE... :wub: :wub:

Waaahhh.. Angel Unnie, miss yah too! Im enjoying my holidays.. but seeing you all spazzing out last night made me envious! Hahaahaha! Cant help sneaking out today.. or i will die before reachign home! LOL! Mr. Excellence is so hotness! :wub: Next spam pic.. fan meeting? Huhuhuhuhu!!

I agree with you Yehbaby.. baby YOO's open feelings and perspective is very vulnerable to antis.. I think he did mention before that he's aware of that.. and I'm sure he's feeling kinda pressure for not being able to be as open as he used to be.

Can we take care of that antis? LOL!

faye, i think Kai is now on the way to the MOON! hahaha.. she must sweat blood over backreading&reply! :w00t: hahaha *hugs chippy*

LOL! Classmate Nate, even if im on the moon being the Moon Mistress... can help seeing YOO in his green suit! LOL! *hugs back* gah... backpages wub it!!! :blink:

isn't green the color of money and prosperity? but yeah also represents the army. for me, i like the way both of them are not too skinny although i saw a shot of YEH wherein she looked a little haggard. who wouldn't - january 14 is unstoppable and inevitable (my cultish mind again! :lol: i was able to catch some sleep but my head's still buzzing! too bad i have to work tomorrow....shucks....

LOL! Ms. Gong that cultish mind of yours is really something! LOL! the butterfly on Yeh's hair must be their lucky charm.. LOL!

:lol: so superrrrrrrrrrrrr mega busy to stop and say hi to us who missed her :lol: i bet she's just too happy to complain coz' our baby YOO won an award for excellence!

yeah yeah.. Im so happy with backpages!! YOO is all over! Missed you too!! <3

hello hello hello.

YOOGALS are still floating in midair due to excessive happiness.aiyo!!!

this is BABY YOO's greatest gift for us.

havent sleep yet since last nyt...(i open the imbc site since 12 am lol...i think i left the pc running for 10 hours. and it worked really good.)

sad thing is i cannot do screencaps or something coz im at work. <_<

i really like BABY YOO last night...his happy face is radiating.

true to his word...for in his cyworld he said that he will be happy little by little and not dwell on sadness anymore. :phew:

my tribute to Our Main MAn...BABY YOO :)

Cheers YOOGALS.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc42/qu...YOOcongrats.gif

hello queenie! you bet.... at this hour i'm still feeling it! too bad i'm quite busy in the kitch so i can't do my lovenotes continuously... at least you saw everything live. me i had to depend on updates here and the dl links after the ceremonies. but YOO looked like a million dollars at the awards night- ditto with YEH.....

and thanks for the fanart queenie!

Hi YooGals...GOOD MORNING!!!

Hopefully last night everybody have a nice sleep and a nice dream too...WOW!! I am still have mix feeling about last night MBC award. So happy because GYEH won and their work been recognised but at the same time still not satisfied with the result even I know I can't do nothing about it... :angry: I thought GYEH will swept all the award...and Daesang award also won by BYJ which not winning either in Top excellence or Excellence award...still confused about this...

My Faye, you're welcome....I am a bit frustrated with the result especially the best couple which I think GYEH deserved it more than BYJ and partner. Even I know this going to happen when dealing with online voting, but still I feel bad about it...

Yeah..they should celebrate it ....together and leave us with lots of picture too...at least enough for us to make fanart for the next two years... :D I love seeing YEH face when GY giving his winning speech....laughing, smiling and happiness really show on her face. I dont know whether it is only my imagination but Baby Yoo and YEH look shy to each other...others also like to tease...it is something going on??? Really need translation on what is going on...

To all YooGals and Yoobies....today is the last day of 2007..hopefully everybody have a nice Monday....I also want to wish everybody....

Happy New Year and hopefully 2008 will bring happiness to our life and our friendship will last forever....

**hugs and kisses to all dongseang**...

i knew there was a reason for me having so much difficulty getting connected to all the sites i thought i could watch the proceedings at- i was spared the frustration and disappointment that you felt. but to reiterate- GYYEH's still the best couple for us.

hmmmmmmmmm lily- you're feeding my cultish mind more ideas :lol:

talking about monday- it's back to work for me tomorrow but off on tuesday.

I'm saving my New Year greetings for tomorrow but here's hoping too for happiness in our lives and that our friendship will last forever.... i'm sure that is every YooGal's wish!