Guest stalkerstan

2 days of MIA...7 pages of back reading! The roof of yoo house sure is on fire! :sweatingbullets:

ELOW PO! to all Yoogals! miss the love hir!

lots of things already happened...can't believe i missed all the fun of being here! AIGOOOOOO :( never gonna miss out agen!

Ms faye, my location po? i'm from the philippines! mabuhay! :) love the new yooem!

Quennie- saw ur comment! kamsamnida!

aalhl and jinkz-already upd8d. kamsamnida!

and miz jinkz, i made a siggy of yooyeh...inserted it agen and agen...it never shows up, just the link.. :tears: could the pabo me be doin somethin' wrong? :(

long live the cult! lots of yoooyeh goodies! iluvyoo2, nice work.

miz euchan,tnx for the welcome...

nate-love the transl8on! tnx po!

tangtang- i'm pinay. you too right? didnt do any sundy yoo worshpn...visit sum reltves but kept thnking abt Yoo all day long!

vicente- nice wallies!

bebe_sam-waaah! nice fan art.i know the song...

cant stay for too long... :(

welcome atsigrace and san! :D

let's spread YOOLOVE! :w00t:

tnx to u all for always upd8ng hopelessly in luv stalkers lyk me.

ka ke!

Guest stalkerstan

it's not screen. Screen has no kiss. it was 20 Years.. I guess that was baby YOO's first kiss on screen (there was a kiss scene in HardLove but it was the girl who give him a peck on the lips.. no nothing special). That particular kiss scene was like a typical K-drama kiss where the guy kisses the girl and stay stagnant!

haha... you will only know the news if it's true.. :) and now we'll see if the next "news" comes true or not. .hahah!!!! :w00t:

oh you bet.. more please! :D

miz aalhl...

i've always thought there's sumthin wrong in the way korean kiss till there was YOO...

and what's news all abt?

hahah!! I'm enjoying all the head banging YooGals are having with that secret.. lol!!! So you better pray that it will come true then you will get to know what it is.. but make sure you prepare your heart for it or else all YOOgals will be admitted to YOOhospital for heart-attack!! :lol:

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

going off to prepare dinner.. I have a date with the smexy hot Seo Gun in about 40 mins time... :D

dis secrret's driving me loony! abt his MS...hope it's sumtin more... like abt his feelngs for YEH!

Happy Monday YOOgals!

okie stalkerstan, i can buy that, lol! GY crossdressing and doing girly stuff with YEH ala in Tootsie or Mrs. Doubtfire could be hilarious! :D

s that so? does GY act all shy around YEH behind the scenes? hmmm.....that's more fuel for our cultish cult! :lol:

and i second what the other yoogals said. stop torturing us, angelie and do spill the beans already! what's the big secret?? even though the news may be fake, yoo have to let us know!! :tongue2:

yehbaby...you too?a maid Yoo...mrs doutfire...playing now in my head. he has a small face...can totally pull it off. I third the motion, yehbaby.... :P

makes me hope pach reality bites all true!

Guest calypso78

hahah!! I'm enjoying all the head banging YooGals are having with that secret.. lol!!! So you better pray that it will come true then you will get to know what it is.. but make sure you prepare your heart for it or else all YOOgals will be admitted to YOOhospital for heart-attack!!

Secret? :w00t: what secret Angelie? Oh please do tell us the news..I'm dying to know. :w00t::w00t:

Guest lanechan

hahah!! I'm enjoying all the head banging YooGals are having with that secret.. lol!!! So you better pray that it will come true then you will get to know what it is.. but make sure you prepare your heart for it or else all YOOgals will be admitted to YOOhospital for heart-attack!! :lol:

hmm.. kai, with you loading your cannon, do you even he he dare to tell us anymore? :tongue2:

you being pasaway again huh?!! *charging*

of course YOO knows how to swim. lol!! Didn't you see him dive into the water and came out smexily hot?! haha.. oh no! I'm now thinking of the swimming scene in BTSC.. he was drowned and Jem Ma pull him out. .and he was lying on the floor with trunks.. ok.. I'll stop before YooGals gets pervy again.. lol!!! kai, why do you have to mention swimming.. haha!! :lol:

haha!! you love to watch people get striked don't you kai? Are you planning to use your cannon balls? :P

Well.. that's all the time I have this afternoon.. don't really have much time to look for new goodies, so I leave YooGals with this.. :P

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/9761/viewimagedj3.jpg

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

going off to prepare dinner.. I have a date with the smexy hot Seo Gun in about 40 mins time... :D

wave to all YOOGALS!!! :)

aalhl, haha..i love that YOO pic!

Yesterday i just finish my CP marathon in nth times! :lol:

as stalkerstan says The roof of yoo house sure is on fire! :sweatingbullets:

Thanks to all for sharing the YOOshops & YOOYEHshops! again, I Love IT!!! :)

hmmm... as Yehbaby & calypso78 said whats the :vicx:

pm me please...bwahahahaha....

Good evening YOOgals.. I'm back!

Okie.. got translation from ariesw for the chinese article I posted last night. *hugs* to you again ariesw. Thank you very much.. :) Anyway, the article is more towards CP.

Taiwan Boom Vol. 25 August 2007

thumb.jpg thumb.jpg thumb.jpg

Page 58 - Title is "Coffee Aroma-filled Refreshing New Youthful Story"

Page 59 - First paragraph "Point" - Introductory paragraph which talks about a city observed by the writer and how coffee plays a part in the lives of the people inhabiting the city.

Second Pargraph - "Story" - Says the story is about how HK was forced by his grandma to run a coffee shop, which he brings back to life from an old dilapidated coffee shop into a successful enterprise with his "Prince Scheme".

Page 60 (she's not sure of the words in ?)

Choi Han Kyul – Played by Gong Yoo

Dong Yan Foods Inheritor , Extravagant Trendy Son of a Rich Family

Although smart and full of wisdom, he cannot focus on anything, a hip “cool guy”. He appears not to care for others, he does not like being victimized nor make sacrifices, he is one to look out only for himself. Even though he does not show interest, deep inside he is gentle and sentimental. He thinks the world is a big and broad place, and wants to try many different things, but he’d rather die than have any connection with his family’s business, because of this, he was led(?) to operate Coffee Prince as his mission. Unable to go against his grandmother’s command, he began to operate Coffee Prince, in the process experiencing the rich flavour of coffee, meeting a special crazy and cheerful EC sprouting the buds of love.

Go Eun Chan – played by Yoon Eun Hye

Coffee Prince Staff

Young school girls excitedly scream when she goes to the streets of Myeong Dong , like she is a Flower boy in the center of a spotlight. However, EC goes against her gender to be a girl who is strong and always ready to fight for what is right and is skilled in martial arts. After her father died, she barely survived 8 years with the help of people around her. Living in an old and dilapidated house, she is a strong person taking on the role as head of her family and continues to try to live as well as she can. Influenced by her father’s love for coffee, she has the ability to differentiate varieties of coffee beans from their smell. Working at CP, her interest and love for coffee deepened, dreaming of becoming a Barista. Accompanied by this dream, is her destiny with the romantic and cool HK ….

Choi Han Sung – played by Lee Sin Gun

TV Music Expert An Ordinary Guy with a Gentle smile, HK’s Elder Cousin

Bearing a pure(?) and calm face, and at the same time a man with the temperament and single-mindedness of an artist. Although he always flashes his gentle smile when meeting people, giving a sense of intimacy and giving a good impression, he does not easily reveal the feelings deep inside him, so that people cannot fathom his intentions. A distant relation to the family managing the Dong Yan Group, HS bears a deep loneliness and hurt inside his heart, using his feelings of loneliness to create music. He is bold and full of confidence in terms of work but with women…. he became dull and lifeless after he was hurt by Yoo Joo, drifting into feelings of insecurity easily. Because of this, the cute and smiling EC who befriended him moved his heart, causing something to happen between them .

hello heide. Eventhough you didn't say anything, I see that you are new here.. so welcome to YOOhouse.. :)

hi OC.. thanks for sharing those beautiful pics.. gah.. how I wish the shopping malls at my place here is so beautifully decorated.. It's so dull and boring here. Totally no christmas spirit... all I can see is "SALES SALES SALES". :wacko: :wacko: Hmmm.. M&M chocolate? reminds me of that calendar pic where baby YOO was wearing the yellow "M" shirt biting that M&M chocolate packet... lol!!

-- Oh lala O__o Uhm... time for see OFD.i have this series but no have time for seriously watching. may be long weekend in the end of this month.

Oh lala Baby YOO :w00t:

hahha... I'm watching his royal hotness from Monday - Thursday now.. heh.he. :D

just Post my Christmas wish&GYIFO @ Baby YOO's cyworld (and because this is Christmas time ,rite??):vicx:
cool.. I'm sure he will get lots of Xmas wishes when the time gets near.

hi Yehbaby.. It's a Monday evening for me now.. he.he..

okie stalkerstan, i can buy that, lol! GY crossdressing and doing girly stuff with YEH ala in Tootsie or Mrs. Doubtfire could be hilarious! :D
haha... I think we mention about baby YOO being Mrs. Doubtfire before.. hmm.. I can't recall who.. he.he..

hiya angelie! hahaha, seems like this thread brings out everyone's pervy minds... :wacko: but what does NancyYOO's team do? i will sign up if it has anything to do with spazzing over GYEH! :w00t:
hehe... well, yeah.. this thread is bringing everyone's pervy minds out.. but at least still controllable.. ha.ha... what does NancyYOO's team do? doing analysis I guess. but the leader is missing.. lol!!!

ROTFL...u think the PD has the set cleared before they filmed those bed scenes? especially the fantasy scene, that one was really sexy with lots of skinship coz YEH was wearing shorts. aiggoooo, what a way to tempt a man. how can Baby Yoo keep a calm mind when this pretty lady was rolling around the bed wrapped around him? unless his body is like Buddha's, like Harim says... :lol::phew: YEH even sat on him and stuffed a pillow on his face, for crying out loud! that dream sequence was filmed so naturally and realistically, it blew me away....these two behaved like a real couple in all their intimate moments. is it just great acting or their inner instincts triggered by their mutual attraction? *raises one eyebrow* Hmm....B)
lol!! Yehbaby, you never fail to make me laugh with your antics. no matter how clear the set is, I'm sure there are still quite a few people around. How many people can be shoooed out in a film set anyway? All are needed.. lol!! But yeah.. I was asking myself how baby YOO can escape the "temptation" too. lol!!! that's probably why that could be one of the scene that he asked for exemption from being topless.. coz for all you know YEH is supposed to appear with bare shoulder too! haha.

you are probably right! haha, why else would she pull up his shirt and rub his back? maybe it's a compromise decision by the PD coz Baby Yoo was too shy to go shirtless in that hot make out scene. :lol:
it should be the compromise scene. In S-diary it was KSA who took off his shirt in that hot scene! Now why he didn't want YEH to take off his shirt huh? lol!!

oh, another scene where HK could have gone shirtless was maybe when EC went with him to visit his mother and grandmother at his house. perhaps the original script had EC walking into HK's room after HK took a shower, unaware that HK hadn't dressed yet and was still prancing around his room in his towel. :sweatingbullets:
lol!!! you have one creative imagination, Yehbaby.

and maybe when EC and HK were eating ice-cream together in his apartment, the clumsy EC accidentally spilt some ice-cream onto HK's t-shirt, so he uses that excuse to rip off his shirt quickly and complained of the heat, leaving the hapless and innocent EC gawking at his chest. bwahahaha! what a crazy imagination. *girl, get your head out of the gutter*
yeah.. ice cream scene could be a one of the scene too.. so how many scenes we have now? 4? hmm.. what could be the other one huh?

yep, he can expose 2 points at all times, that's enough for me, i'm not greedy. *whistles noncholantly* lol
I'm not greedy too.. I don't think I can handle him exposing this 3rd point.. hahah!!! rewatching S-diary? ohhh.. go ahead and watch his royale hotness.. but prepare a tub of water first just in case you get too hot with your imagination.. haha!!

and i second what the other yoogals said. stop torturing us, angelie and do spill the beans already! what's the big secret?? even though the news may be fake, yoo have to let us know!! :tongue2:
I can't spill the beans.. I'm not allowed to.. You have to make a wish to Santa and see if she can grant it.. :P So all I can do is make sure YooGals are ready for it mentally and physically in case it is true... ;)

Guest anythingasian

hey YOOGALS...

i've been just away for a couple of days and lo & behold tons of backreading to do...

i will probably give up after reading a few pages because i will get dizzy again not to mention the pics and the cultish cult analysis that will make me squeal and faint again...

and dont tell me YOO will ever get tired of staring at this pic...his YOOness is totally HOT...drooling galore...

myyoo.jpg

thanks for all the YOOstuff...

B)

hello there stalkerstan.. you are back! :D When is your goodie coming? :P OMO!! YOohouse roof is on fire? lol!! the rule in YOOhouse, you cannot stay out of the house for too long, and neither can you blink! lol! You will suffer the consequences.. :lol:

well, apparently YOO's earlier kiss was also sumthing wrong..lol!! that's why I was thinking maybe it was KSA who taught him how to really kiss.. lol!!! And I remember him saying in one of his interview that he is a lousy kisser... :lol:

and what's news all abt?

dis secrret's driving me loony! abt his MS...hope it's sumtin more... like abt his feelngs for YEH!

Secret? :w00t: what secret Angelie? Oh please do tell us the news..I'm dying to know. :w00t::w00t:

lol!! ok.. I'm not talking about the news anymore.. I'm afraid that Santa might snatch my LB and buzz me with it.. :lol: lips sealed.. *zip*

makes me hope pach reality bites all true!
yeah.. how about your story stalkerstan? Are you gonna do what pach did too? or even more juicy? afterall they are more pervy.. haha!!

hello lanechan. ohh.. you saw YOOhouse's roof on fire too? he.he. the YOOpic? yeah.. it was cute.. DC people sure likes to make baby YOO's head bigger than his body, and not to mention manipulate him into a girl or a cartoon.... :D

and hello to you too any.. Welcome home! and how could we get tired of staring at YOO.. No way.. :D

viewimagetr7.jpg

*** Credit as printed ***

Guest eganlyen

Hello Yoogals! Im Back! Faye,I'm here Present! *look at the left & right* whisper where is the mods?

Any news if our Baby YOO will goin' to have an award?huh?it seems some Yoogals are havin' pervy thoughts again,I must stay here so i could see Kai,being strike again by LB :D .Angel,In case you need backup.I'm preparing the GY force.hehehe

Angel,finally after 20 yrs i was able to finished OFD and for me the story is good. I love the scene on ep 5 when they focus on Baby YOO eyes,lips and.....and....waaaaaa.I like the ending too,oh,now i understand and like Goo hyo Ju.

Queeny,Jinkzz,Neng,Asian and sorry i forgot the others(i have memory gap) but i love all you fanarts at the mansion.Some of them i made as my desktop..hope you wont mind.

Chinkymars, and who else is the otherone,i remember her user name has RAIN and SHK?!? ,see my memory is limited..anyway Yes, I'm also like rain*big hug to you both* but i love Gong Yoo.

Welcome to all Yoobies!

MissMellis : jinkzzmec Im glad Im home too. I feels like been away for a year! Missed a lot I tell you; all the conspiracy theory about GYEH and Pach stories and analogies; as always I see that Angelie keeps this thread alive!! And loads of new pictures too!! I am soo happy to learn that he decided 'w ell his management decided to push back his enlistment ; that means we get to see him in future projects before he gets shipped to some camp!

Nancy YOO has been away from the house as well...glad to see YOO back Samgirl and happy backreading.

don't they look perfect together? my eyes are blind to other girls but her..... admittedly..... i cannot apologize for being honest.....

i think in the long run- it's best that i don't improve on my ps coz i will be doing nothing but stuff like that... seriously! :lol:

Yes...YOO and YEH ...perfect together... i totally agree with YOO neighbor Faye

whaaa ...creating GY fanart has become another addiction for me...of course second only to my addiction to Baby Yoo. :D:D

good day YOOgals and YOObies...

Christmas is really around the corner...nice fanarts Neng

yes.. I thought the votation would begin early this month because people were already voting away this time last year. I'm very curious why there is no news about it at all. costumes drama and modern drama has to be separated when it comes to comparing drama. however comparing acting skills it's ok I guess since we are looking into how good the actor is in portraying his/her role.

haha.. we should start looking for that software/application eh? heheh

yes.. I remember you mention about being a BYJ fan before... well, I think BYJ has his own attraction.. I believe his acting is good or else he won't be at the top for so many years already.. apple and cabbage is funny? lol!! which drama you want it to be an apple?

Maybe they are doing it differently this year? who knows...lolz...yes comparing acting skills should be okay.

If you find one let me know...i'm really curious...hehehe

to answer your question as to which drama I would want to be the cabbage...i'd choose CP...WHY? for the simple reason that i love Kimchi...hehehe

Whahaha, jinkzz! Can you share us some profits? The money with yoo's face on it? LOL!

money with GY's face? i'd probably become rich since i would not want to spend any of it...whahahaha

jinkz you gave me a laugh here. You make Baby Yoo into a business! Nice idea.... :rolleyes:

Smart entrepreneurship! :lol:

hmmm...maybe i should really venture in that type of business...whahaha

-- hi..jinkzz Uhm...i just make a wish.Christmas Tree@ shopping Mall ^^"

OC DALE...i thought you sat on Santa's lap and made a YOO wish...hehehe

Good evening YOOgals.. I'm back!

Okie.. got translation from ariesw for the chinese article I posted last night. *hugs* to you again ariesw. Thank you very much.. :) Anyway, the article is more towards CP.

ariesw...hugs to yoo for the translation.

Hello Yoogals! Im Back!

Anne welcome back...where have YOO been?

Stalkerstan...here's what YOO need to do...go to my controls ==> edit signature ==> from the menu on top, click on the icon that looks like a picture (second row, fourth to the last icon)...it will bring up an information bar ===> click to allow scripted windows ===>click on the picture thingy icon again ===>

it will bring up a USER PROMPT ==> enter the URL of the banner you want to use ===> click okay and you're set to go ===> :D:D:D ..by the way, i love your GY/YEH-KSA/HB fanfic...very funny.

my offering to the cult

comic_bookYooYEH.jpg

orange_fantasy.jpg

Guest stalkerstan

hello there stalkerstan.. you are back! :D When is your goodie coming? :P OMO!! YOohouse roof is on fire? lol!! the rule in YOOhouse, you cannot stay out of the house for too long, and neither can you blink! lol! You will suffer the consequences.. :lol:

miz aalhl i learned d lesson the hardway... :lol:

well, apparently YOO's earlier kiss was also sumthing wrong..lol!! that's why I was thinking maybe it was KSA who taught him how to really kiss.. lol!!! And I remember him saying in one of his interview that he is a lousy kisser... :lol:

him? a lousy kisser? :wacko: watching him in cp, he sure had come a longway! i actually thought YOO's kisssing was an inborn talent? hehe... and even if he's the lousiest kizzer in the whole world, i'd still want to be the cantata bottle he kept kissing! :P sunah teaching Yoo? lol! i could almost see it...hahaha!

(like mr miyagi and karate kid...)

Sunah: kissing a girl is like tyiing your shoelace...

Gong Yoo (nodding eagerly): what about kissing eunhye, master?

sunah: kissing eunhye means tying the knot.

Gong yoo: kamsamnida, master...ur invited master *bows*

:P:w00t::wacko:

lol!! ok.. I'm not talking about the news anymore.. I'm afraid that Santa might snatch my LB and buzz me with it.. :lol: lips sealed.. *zip*

okiee miz aalhl, not askng anymor...i will w8 patiently for the gud news. last question though...is the news pervy? :lol: kidding... :lol:

yeah.. how about your story stalkerstan? Are you gonna do what pach did too? or even more juicy? afterall they are more pervy.. haha!!

miz aalhl ur making me blush! :blush: ekekek...i could never do a pach... she's like way up there and i'm like under sea level...ehek...love RB! i can do pervy :w00t: but never smexy like pach...ehehe...

aalhl, already upd8d...tnx!

hello lanechan. ohh.. you saw YOOhouse's roof on fire too? he.he. the YOOpic? yeah.. it was cute.. DC people sure likes to make baby YOO's head bigger than his body, and not to mention manipulate him into a girl or a cartoon.... :D

tnx miz jinkz, trying it now...

it seemed 2 work...

lets not extinguiish the fire! :) its harmless...infact, it's good for Yoogals' health!

Yoogals! see u 2morow...sleeping now!

good am to all,

pachie, u updated RB? i guess your not bc anymore, miss u girl!

just sharing this... maybe related to what angeli posted earlier

8dayscpreview-48scn8q6d.jpg

credit DAUM

hi jinkzz, anne, angelie & stalkerstan,calypso, anthingasian,lanechan yehbaby,oc,KAI, kayelee and to all the yoogals soon be online

heidi, ur able to post now?

Ahhh Anne.. I see you finally made your way home. lol!! Afraid to be the first one in MIA list huh?

Any news if our Baby YOO will goin' to have an award?
well, so far no news about that.

huh?it seems some Yoogals are havin' pervy thoughts again,I must stay here so i could see Kai,being strike again by LB :D .Angel,In case you need backup.I'm preparing the GY force.hehehe
haha!! sure.. you should be ready anytime... :D

Angel,finally after 20 yrs i was able to finished OFD and for me the story is good. I love the scene on ep 5 when they focus on Baby YOO eyes,lips and.....and....waaaaaa.I like the ending too,oh,now i understand and like Goo hyo Ju.
oh wow!! you finish in 20 years huh? that's a long time.. lol! yeah.. the story isn't that bad... ohh.. eppi 5 is one of the cutest scene in OFD... baby YOO doing the cooking with all this funny antics and in the end got hit by a carrot!!! I love his expression that moment.. he's like clueless about it. he.he.. then the argument when they are dining together.. how Hyo Joo was trying to "criticize" him... Every time that scene came on, I will be laughing like crazy at what she said.. and the close up to his facial feature... yummilicious isn't it? haha.. well, the ending is not so bad if you don't anticipate too much on it... but for us who watched it as it was aired last time, we were anticipating more than that, so in the end we were suffer dissapointment.. :P

Maybe they are doing it differently this year? who knows...lolz...yes comparing acting skills should be okay.

If you find one let me know...i'm really curious...hehehe

to answer your question as to which drama I would want to be the cabbage...i'd choose CP...WHY? for the simple reason that i love Kimchi...hehehe

hi jinkzz.... yep.. MBC could be doing things differently this year.. so I hope the outcome will be good... haha.. I don't even know what such application is called... lol! ohhhh... cabbag and kimchi... so much of Kimchi fried rice eh?

him? a lousy kisser? :wacko: watching him in cp, he sure had come a longway! i actually thought YOO's kisssing was an inborn talent? hehe... and even if he's the lousiest kizzer in the whole world, i'd still want to be the cantata bottle he kept kissing! :P sunah teaching Yoo? lol! i could almost see it...hahaha!
yep.. I didn't believe he was a lousy kisser when he said that until I watch 20 Years.. hahah! I was like "hmmm.. he's right.. he was a lousy kisser back then." lol!! but only one out of sooooooo many kisses.. so who cares.. haha.. you also jealous over Cantata bottles? well, not only Cantata got kiss but he also kissed Ohui's bottle. :D

(like mr miyagi and karate kid...)

lol!!! you crack me up with that one stalkerstan.

okiee miz aalhl, not askng anymor...i will w8 patiently for the gud news. last question though...is the news pervy? :lol: kidding... :lol:
hmmm.. pervy? not pervy but one may think pervy. haha!!

miz aalhl ur making me blush! :blush: ekekek...i could never do a pach... she's like way up there and i'm like under sea level...ehek...love RB! i can do pervy :w00t: but never smexy like pach...ehehe...

aalhl, already upd8d...tnx!

well, I guess we can't really compare you and pach either.. both of you give us different thing with different feeling.. so both are as good for me. ;) Thanks for the update.. will spazz out there as soon as I read it.. :P

Good morning nana. Thanks for the article.. At least we get to see English article now... :)

heidi, ur able to post now?
is heidi your friend, nana?

viewimageja3.th.jpg

viewimagery8.jpg

The guy sitting in front of baby YOO looks like LSG.. haha.

*** Credit: dcGY ***

and it's time!

hello kulet! are you at work now? you have a nice day and don't work too hard!

hi there faye! yep, am at work, yoo too, don't work too hard!!

i don't think i need food when the plate is already this yummy. :w00t:

yep.. our cute hottie kid is very charming in School 4. that's why I can't let go of Tae Yong too.. :P

do the download links for school4 in page 1 i think have eng subs? i already downloaded them but still not able to watch them.

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/2563/viewimagery8.jpg

*** Credit: dcGY ***

yeah, think so too. that's LSG.

here's my big hello to fluffpuff, aero, melica, yenvy, aalhl, del32 and two lovely ghosts!

Guest queeninmycastle

GOOD MORNING YOOGALS :)

time to do back reading and lovenotes... :phew:

Yeah unnie. I decided to come out from my lurking mode. And since I don't have much to do anymore i have more

time to be here. Aaaah.. you have no idea how good it is to be back!! Eventhough I was lurking here

every day I still missed the house like crazy!!

Do as me unnie.. watch CP before you go to sleep.. and if you're lucky you can even have a YOO dream..

i had another YOO dream the other day :P I've had 8 this far :w00t:

As if you haven't done the same unnie LOL!!! I bet every YOOgal has done the same but I just

happened to be the first one to admit that I imagined myself being kissed by Baby YOO :lol:

I'm pretty suck Angelie unnie is charging her LB right now :crazy:

Hahahaha.. speaking of behavior.. look who's talking :D weren't you the one being all pervy a

while ago? :tongue2: :rolleyes:

Oooooh.. I like the idea unnie! Count me in!

waah silly me.i watched CP again last night but doze-off after the "lets hug just ones" scene...maybe i just let the cute couple watch me sleep instead of me watching them hahaha.

neh BABY ellie...you are not the first one to be this pervy...YOOwives are the worst perv ever.bwahahaha

eherrrrrrmmmmmmm.... question please..... how are you going to manipulate something if you're not an expert?

and we're not complaining if you make endless offerings for the cult..... when it comes to GYYEH cult- sky's the limit coz' God only knows if they'll remain cultish fantasies forever - in your own words - a reality that exists only in our GYYEH cultist minds! ohhhhh but i still wish it will happen! :wub:

oh queenie---don't say that! why not? there's a chance...there's a chance.... *chants*

ohhh and that fanart.... :wub::wub:

faye... jinkz was just being humble like our BABY yOO...hohoho :rolleyes:

yup i should'nt have said that...i retract my word...*there's a chance*there's a chance*there's a BIG chance*...now im chanting that. lol

GYEH will remain a reality for us cultish-cult if we hold on tightly to it.

ALL in one huh angelie... even if we don't know YOO personally it feels as if we know everything about HIM. we just don't love HIM for his looks alone... but something deep... those intangibles things carried by a few but we see in YOO.

Neng unnie, exactly my feelings. We love him becoz his deep emotion, a warm person.

And I love his parents for giving us a wonderful prince.

Kaye, totally agree, our house's bacl to normal, and speed up again, because of friendship and his royal hotness.

NICE MONDAY and WONDERFUL WEEK to all.

we just don't love HIM for his looks alone... but something deep... those intangibles things carried by a few but we see in YOO => SO TRUE

and Yes we should thank mommy and daddy YOO for giving us a WOnderful BABY YOO to love and behold. :)

have a productive week also VAL dear. ;)

Can YOO imagine how big the potential market is going to be once CP is shown all over the world? All those newly converted GY-starved fans...i'd probably be a YOOllionaire if i go into selling GY -related products...hmmmm

hahaha...that scene was soooo funny...we love him even more when he acts like a dork...hehehe

jinkz can i be your assistant?

guys! I miss YOO ALL!! i'm finally HOME for the Holiday Season and I have a lot to read! ALL the updates; pictures to save and videos to download! I see Yoo's sporting a new haircut im kind of biased towards HanGyulian's hair but what the HECK!! he's HOT as EVAH!!

good to see you back samgirl. :)

hello queenie. oh yeah.. i forgot that we went ballistic for a bottle! lol!!!

haha!! if you don't notice the briefs, I have no idea what you are concentrating on... hallucinating that you are KSA perhaps? he.he.. :D or are you concerntrating on "other parts"? lol!! ok ok.. you made me pervy. :P

hmm.. I don't dare to pester him too much though, queenie.. I'm so scared that he see my silly messages all the time, he might tend to ignore it.. :P I will only leave him a message when there is a need to, when we have something that we want to tell him... give him a more wholesome and meaningful message.

ohh.. i think i miss out something.. I forgot that baby Ellie is not behaving herself.... thanks for the reminder queenie.. hahah so Ellie.. beware of buzz buzz if you wish to kiss YOO.. :tongue2:

hi there unnie how are you and the babies?busy weekend huh.

bwahahaha maybe i wasnt concentrating on that brief thingy...i was more likely hallucinating that it was me and not KSA he was banging bwahaha *boink-dodging from the LB*...and that particular scene where KSA look for a coin under his :excl: ...oh la la la la i LOVE BABY YOO's expression.

neh just let baby ellie passed this time...bcoz its pervy time for us yOOgals heehehe

I can't even find the right word for how to describe him when he's being a dork.. let's

just say that he makes me go gaga ;D

BABY ellie-my reaction to his dorkiness??? wait let me dig the lyrics...

HERE it goes...

YOO make me wanna la la

in the kitchen on the floor...

YOO can throw me like a line-man

I like it better when it hurts...

YOO can throw me like a boomerang

I'll come back and beat you up...

YOO makes me wanna la la, la la la, la la, la la la la la la la la la.

We are not yet done with the bottle, and real girls? OMO, Id better prepare the cannon, and say "THE EARTH IS FULL, GO HOME! " :lol: Do you think yoo will even tell us having a gf? LOL! :lol:

Yeah, no more talking about the weather, but YOO told us that it was cold lately.. so I LOVE YOO! He really sensed that we need some talking about the weather, eh? No more crying, or il whack you with Yoo's slippers. Will you love it? LOL! How come Yoo's slippers is with me? LOL!

kai i was looking for that pair of slipper...aha so its with you huh.

echoing your words kai...GURLs the earth is full...GO HOME ...i dont care if you all are alien or what. bwahahaha

yes i still can hear BABY YOO reminding us to take good care bcoz of the weather...DO i love him for that? YES i DO!!! :w00t:

Guest queeninmycastle

we can't explain.. we can only observes and try to derive some conclusion that we are not even sure if it's the way we think it is.. lol!! awwwww... that kiss.. that silly smile on baby YOO's face.. so adorable and extremely loving.. :rolleyes:

thats what you call a SATISFIED look unnie...BABY YOO must have loved kissing YEH bwahahaha

no... actually we are not supposed to do shipping.. if someone alert the moderator we are in big trouble.. and we are "safe" so far is because we do not have other shippers residing in the house going against us... well, maybe they are other GY shippers here, I don't know.. if we are like YEH thread with already existing 2 ACTIVE shippers, we will be in trouble too.. It's because usually when shipping happens, people tends to argue with each other and make the thread tense.. so yeah, soompi doesn't like that to happen, so they forbid shipping. So still we have to be careful not to step into other people's place or we will get ourselves into a mess... So keep our eyes open and be extremely careful not to overdo the shipping/worshipping.

we can do our YOOshipping here unnie coz this is his home. :)

we dont mind BABY YOO being link to some girls...he is a MAN after all.

plus...we can never be like them...we are friendly and loving YOOGALS...we dont want to engage in some hateful arguments.

but yeah...we should be extremely cautious about our WOR-shipping. :lol::lol::lol:

Guest queeninmycastle

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/2563/viewimagery8.jpg

looks like it unnie.

but what are they doing?

having a private talk about...YEH perhaps or BABY YOO pouring out his soul to LSG about whats bothering him.

SF- we miss you...dont stray too long aiyt.

C_k-wave to you dear.

neng- i lurve your christmas art sis. and merry christmas to YOO.

baoi- hello there. how are you doin?

...continue praying that BABY YOO will leave a message in his CY okies.

kaye- GOOD...we are Proud to be one TOO. :rolleyes:

who cares about the original pic?...i dont bwahahaha

OC dale- i hope so too...and that someday he will drop a note or two in his CY...maybe just a simple word like...YOOGALS are cute.hehehe

Yehbaby-you are so funny...should i continue singing...shippery doo-Dah shippery day... wonderful feeling wonderful day...PLenty of YOOYEH heading my way...shippery doo-dah shippery day my oh my what a wonderful day.

girl i love those probable deleted scenes you presented.

right! dig out those S-diary files you have and then join me later on in singing..YOO makes me want to la la...

YOOstalkerstan-yes i love your pervy fanfix bwahahaha.

i want some more of like this one also.

caly-unnie angel and LF wants us to die in anticipation. :mellow:

lanechan-we cannot un-zip unnie angel's mouth so we must wait until we dehydrate hahaha. :blink:

ariesw-LOVE You girl...thanks for the never ending YOOmessages translations.

AA-who's getting tired? NOT me.bwahaha

sup girl? hows the YEh project goin on?

anne-memory lapse?...why?bcoz of YOO?*evil grin*.

...you can take any YOOshop you want girl...just be careful or else hubby will...you know :rolleyes: ?hahaha

nana-what you've been up to lately?

thnx for that clip...and its in english...wah for a change

faye-where's your GOOD morning greetings?...i missed it already.

thats it for my replies...i'll try to be back later after work.

im leaving YOO all with this...LONG LIVE THE cult. :phew::w00t:

artwork111.jpg

i think we have a new recruit as a yoogal... well it's my mom :lol: i just got my copy of cp this morning and started watching it when i got home. but since i work graveyard i had to sleep at around 3:30pm. so i told my mom that i would turn the dvd off but she said to leave it on because she's going to watch it. i didn't know that she actually enjoyed it. when i woke up i was like, "you're not doing a marathon are you?" and you know what she said? "what can i do? the lead actor is really handsome!" she even added that GY he looks like my dad. but of course not! she just wanted to say that GY has really struck her! lol! and believe me, she has really fallen for GY! she has never done a marthon before and she hates reading subtitles. in fact there was only 2 other kdramas that she watched jewel in the palace and all about eve but she never had the patience to watch its orig version and would just wait for the tagalized (translated in tagalog/filipino) one. when i left for work she was still watching it and i'm sure when i get home later she won't let me watch it until she has finished it.

GongYoo is just really irresistable! btw, is OFD really nice? is it a drama? coz i prefer light dramas and funny ones.

Okie.. just finish my "chores" at the mansion... my last reply before I go back to bed.. :) It's about 4.15am my place.. :P

hello there CK! :) English subs for School 4? Sorry, no subs... unless someone volunteer to do it.. :P Do you have problem with the clip or you don't have time to watch it?

So we are able to recognise LSG from the back eh, CK and queenie? I'm curious too when did they meet up and what they are talking about.. and our baby YOO seems to be wearing glasses when he's off work. so cute.. hehe.

Good morning queenie.

neh BABY ellie...you are not the first one to be this pervy...YOOwives are the worst perv ever.bwahahaha
haha... you understand YOOwives so well, queenie.. lol!!!

and Yes we should thank mommy and daddy YOO for giving us a WOnderful BABY YOO to love and behold. :)
yep.. agree! without them, we will not have this lovely baby giving us wonderful crafts.. :P and must thank them also for letting baby YOO carrying on with his acting career.. I believe they didn't approve him of doing so earlier.

hi there unnie how are you and the babies?busy weekend huh.
last weekend wasn't too busy.. just going out for a stroll with family.. it's less stressful than being at home.. h.ehe..

bwahahaha maybe i wasnt concentrating on that brief thingy...i was more likely hallucinating that it was me and not KSA he was banging bwahaha *boink-dodging from the LB*...and that particular scene where KSA look for a coin under his :excl: ...oh la la la la i LOVE BABY YOO's expression.
I knew it!! I would loved to be banged by YOO too.. and the coin... oh la la.. wonder if she really err.. you know what... and baby YOO looks like dork with his expression. haha. and your lyrics fit him well.. haha

well, I'll exempt you and Ellie and others for now.. like you say we are on a perv mode.. lol! but if YooGals get too naughty, expect a buzz buzz okie? he.he..

thats what you call a SATISFIED look unnie...BABY YOO must have loved kissing YEH bwahahaha
yep. looks like it.. haha

we can do our YOOshipping here unnie coz this is his home. :)

we dont mind BABY YOO being link to some girls...he is a MAN after all.

plus...we can never be like them...we are friendly and loving YOOGALS...we dont want to engage in some hateful arguments.

but yeah...we should be extremely cautious about our WOR-shipping. :lol::lol::lol:

YOOshipping? no problem... we can do as much as we can.. he.he.. and yeah.. we know what we are doing here.. but still there will be people who don't undrestand us or might get jealous over something we don't know of.. so yeah.. we need to be extra cautious still.. :):PI get eerrie feeling when I see certain usernames appearing here.

Hi there naomz. Welcome back. Good to see you here again.. :) Thanks for sharing the story about your mum hooking up on CP and baby YOO.. seee? This is another proof that that no matter what age you are, YOOcharm is there to blow you away.. haha. You must be thrilled when she told you baby YOO is really handsome. lol! I would be jumping with joy if I hear that.

OFD? since you say you prefer light and funny dramas, then OFD might not be for you. but if you wish to see the smexy hot YOO no matter what, you can definitely give it a try. :) There are a few light-hearted moments in the first few episodes.

hello there CK! :) English subs for School 4? Sorry, no subs... unless someone volunteer to do it.. :P Do you have problem with the clip or you don't have time to watch it?

So we are able to recognise LSG from the back eh, CK and queenie? I'm curious too when did they meet up and what they are talking about.. and our baby YOO seems to be wearing glasses when he's off work. so cute.. hehe.

i don't have time yet. hehe... but i watched some clips especially those where he was playing the piano and singing.

so that picture was just recent? or was it during the filming of CP?