continuation

(aalhl aka my angel)

Good evening YooGals...9.30pm my place. Sorry for not being around that much today.. Feeling a bit tired and went to sleep instead..

Awww this is so late but it’s a relief to know you did the right thing and got the rest you needed.

my faye. it's good to hear that you had overcome your "illness". looks like all the YOOspirin and YOOhugs works for you too.. looking forward to your lovenotes... have a wonderful weekend.

Yes, those really cured me plus the thought that I may be able to find some Yoo & CP goodies tomorrow…… oh please wish me luck!

(mendyoo aka neng)

good evening ... hugs.... and kisses to all YOOGALS and YOOBIES...

just got home so no time to do replies that much.

but i can't help to visit YOOHOUSE and say my hi's and hello's to my loving YOOGALS... even if it's just for a short time.

hello friend…. Why do I have the feeling our stars our not aligned lately….. dude we never catch each other “at home”.

FAYE- feeling well now friend? you haven't posts a long one since yesterday... so i think you're still a little bit under the weather. or is it's soompi's fault?

Partly soompi partly me not feeling well but I am cool now….. miss you girl!

(tangtang)

faye- have fun on sunday. hope you get yooyeh and cp goodies. And are you oki now? Hope you are feeling better so you can scream as loud as you can when you saw the goodies.

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/9076/walliehr8.jpg

OMG….OMG…. OMG…. So excited…. And that ps work I luv luv luv……

(euchan my chan)

oh our dearest Faye got sick?

my dear hope you get well

I feel good now my chan…. Thanks!

(acagiagia)

Hello,yoo gays I made a mv of yoo&hye who is interested in it can go to see & have fun~~ http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/GGm59b-YMwA/

AND who knows when our yoo oba go to the army ??

Thank you girl….. that’s nice! Sorry- no info but don’t worry; if something def comes up for sure you will read about it here!

(min_montel) Faye luv, I miss you too...

Hello Lily! Are you still having problems logging on?

my faye. I don't think we can hope for him to release an album now.. so we will put that hope forward to 2 years later... it's never too late for him to do so, right? we will always be here waiting... ;) Actually, GY made me open up to Korean songs too.. and I found that there are many good Korean singers out there... but the one and only person I'm going gaga over is baby YOO still.. he.he..

yessssss..... right now i hardly change my cd's in my car (remember the ones i burned courtesy of you?) and i love the one hk sang to ec.... what is the title of that one? in the cd that i burned; it was followed i think by the original version - do you know who sang it? it's nice too but if only yoo will be given the chance to record his version OMG....

xmas project? my memory is not very good nowadays.. and I don't think I'm in the best position to update on that... but this is my understanding of it.. YooGals correct me if I'm wrong. well, after our send off project, tuesdhei proposed to have an e-magazine or some sort for baby Yoo for like very quarterly, putting in stuffs from us, quoting news/articles and other things that is of his interest.. but some of us do think that having a project every 3 months is too frequent and that it might defeats it's purpose, so we kinda stick on projects for special occasions only.. so since christmas is around the corner, tuesdhei leads the project with her idea. I believe she started something already, just that we don't really have any idea what she did for it.. so hopefully she will be here to enlighten us again.. :)

OIC... i asked for obvious reasons- if i could be a part of it or anything for the House!

Ki Jin of Flying Saucer... No Young of She's on Duty...

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/9862/viewimagecv3.gifhttp://img141.imageshack.us/img141/6690/viewimageeu9.gif

My Seo Gun.. oppss.. sorry angela.. lol!!

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/4264/viewimagexx6.gifttp://img126.imageshack.us/img126/3306/viewimagetd6.gif

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

I'm starting to dig out my backup collections now to fill my YT again.. and since OFD is my very FIRST COLELCTION of baby YOO, so that will be my start.. :) So here are a couple clips of it... As we go along, if there are any clips that YooGals want, please feel free to let me know and provide a link to which clip you are looking for.

I will be asking you for some soon my angel. Thanks!

my faye.. you still ghosting there? and you have a "promotional banner" for the house. and I see you movall.. *wave* to my lovely YooGals..

i made that "promotional banner" when YooHouse appeared to be down till i discovered another "entrance-sort-of" :lol:

(movall)lSame symptoms here, take me nearly 2 months over CP to watch his other works. And now I don't want to watch any Kdrama without GY. Stop TV, every time starting my internet, I end up in Soompi or youtube watching his videos, kkkk.

Oopsssssss another CP addict here……

nope, I'm not, but from the other land in Europe. Raining all the day today, the best way to enjoy our weekend is a cup of coffee and watching CP, my dear. Hugs and kisses.

*waves* to kisses, kisses, hugs to FAYE19 (it's you, luve), Ellie unnie, mad_scientist (I've seen you several times, dear), joiijunjy, and del32.

Unnie and FAYE, pls do not scold me for spreading sleepy virus, I guess we are all immune with that when coming to YooHouse, look how long our posts now, he he.

Unnie, I wish I can send yoo a snowYOOman, perfect for christmas School 4, I will start it soon. And Screen, thank you unnie for posting the link.

:lol: don't worry movall (btw.... how shall we call you?) i'm not sleepy yet - it's 4:30 in the afternoon on my side....

waves, hugs and kisses to you and ariesw as well and all YooGals online!

Ok...finished this page. Now I have my 4 years old kid singing big girl don't cry beside me....hahaha...sooo cute!!! :lol:

Ha ha Ellie unnie, cannot stop smiling, are you that "big girl" to your kid? So cute, kiss her/him for me (sorry I dont know your child gender)

Now im having queenie type of post.. dont want to give a WARNING: VERY LONG QUOTE REPLIES at the beginning of this.. :lol:

Anyways... How are you yoogals? Waaah. What a week for me! <_<

.......My real name in Thai means a chicken! LOL! Im a chick! Hehehehe!

tangtang dear, such a long reply, thank you for your warning :excl: , oops, love your name meaning :wub:

I havent watched AIMH, since i think Winter Sonata is aired first here at our country. I didnt watched it too. And besides i dont like the lead guy in AIMH. Hahaha. Calm down with the ending, and i think your right about kdramas, they are now getting better! Since AIMH is eons ago, so try to forget that you had watched it. :lol: And i havent seen OFD too, though i wanted to watch it very much im afraid of the plot. Maybe il watch it soon...

As Angel unnie said, give OFD a try. You will definitely love Seo-Gun as much as Tae-In or Han Kyul, because he is our BabyYoo. It's far better than AIMH. And do you want a dream with shirtless babyYoo speaking English fluently, he he. And the OST, try it and share with Angel unnie and me.

Lucky Strike is really lucky to be GY#s brand. Thanks unnie for another smexy pix.

movall- it's hard to explain PS... wish we're neighbors hahaha it's really nice to lay our head on his broad shoulder. i can feel his sincerity in that picture... it's hard to put it into words... you just can feel it.

Yeah, his sincerity in that pic, I wish I were there with him :D

Min_motel dear,

QUOTE(queeninmycastle @ Nov 7 2007, 03:59 PM) post_snapback.gifso it seems...BABY YOO is really uberly HOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT...KSA cannot take it any longer she have to shout cut or else...bwahahaha naughty me...dont wanna say it out LOAD we have BABYs here hahaha...woooooooow if that kind of scene be included in CP...i would go GAGA GOGO hahaha.*throw buckets of water* at myself for the hotness.

Queenie, if they have that scene in CP....can't imagine what going to happen to YooGals...may be some lost their fingers and chocking with their nails, may be some drown themself because cannot stand the hotness or may be many of us having problem with our jaws because our mouth wide open for soo long....hehehe :P

Ha ha, but even if all the things you said happen, we YooGals all want to witness that scene. I must borrow your and Angel unnie lines here, luve.

I guess most of us were biting nails....

Hahaha...YooGals famous trademark!!...

Quennie unnie,

I guess you recover quickly after that romantic image bc it's sooooo beautiful. Thanx unnie.

Hi bebe_sam, how about your OFD now? Have you find a fine day to finish all fine scenes there? B) Thanks for your PS.

Thanx calypso78, I'm so happy to see his radiant smile.

*waves* to ariesw, and all YOO GALS online.

FAYE, are you still ghosting now? See ya tomorrow.

Guest vicente

you should watch his first drama School 4. He really did a great job 6 years ago.. I was really impressed.. too bad no english subs. Anyway, I'm still in love with Tae In probably because he was my first love.. haha.. and Han Kyul is a grown up Tae In to me.. so I love him too. ;)

aalhl....dear....School 4, It old drama. I think so hard to find that in my place.

However I to try strive find that again. From Tae In to HunKyul...Baby YOO to development

to acting. He has really talent in my eyes. :P

It seems soomi has problem agian in today. <_<

vicente dont worry when BABY YOO will go to MS and you will miss him...just go and HUNT all his old drama series,movies,CF and all his work.for sure that will keep you occupied the whole 2yrs of waiting. :lol::lol:

queenie.....Yeah, It seems as you suggest, I think...I will lost my money

[may be a lot of ] for pay that in order to see his old drama. hehehe :P

Movall...Angel unnie and vicente, I told you, it's minus 1 celcius here, but I must open the window again, hot

Hello...Movall minus 1 celcius, why not hot. please take care:lol:

Neng...vicente- you really want to know more about YOO huh... aren't we all? but i miss your wallies...

Dear Neng....You say right that, I to hunt data about Yoo more. You miss my wallies ok I made that

for friends.

card65-1.jpg

card64-1.jpg

Good night Yoogals! Before I go to sleep I wanted to share these with you...are these pics new? because I have not seen them before.

http://img.icez.net/i/i9/535098ca93c1598dc9176800.jpg

http://img.icez.net/i/xi/7f6ba618fe212a0c35fa4101.jpg

http://img.icez.net/i/qq/e417dc099cd96289d1581b06.jpg

Thanks for sharing again Liron. If you want to know, these pics are not new and has been posted around page 100 or so perhaps? :P It was the press conference for Hanryu Fest back in May. :) Have a good night sleep there... <_<

movall, yeah.. you can consider me waking up early today.. but usually I will wake up even more early.. since I have been feeling kinda sleepy lately, so I slept a bit late than usual.. :P neh.. I'm not scolding you for spreading virus. ha.ha... sleepy or not sleepy, we still make it here somehow.. :D

wah.. snowYOOman sounds great! too bad it's hard to send over... :mellow:

and you are tempting me with OFD OST.. it's still my favourite OST album.. I tried to get my CD back from my friend, but always cannot find her... :angry: so now, I'm putting up OFD clips instead to fill my temptation.. haha... I miss Seo Gun very much... :rolleyes:

oh! so that is the friend who say she likes the dancing butt huh?! She should thank you for introducing CP and our hottie man to her then?

:rolleyes: I love Tae-In in piano playing scene, he's so charming and mysterious there. I always love the romantic scene of a warm heart man playing piano and singing for his woman, so sweet. Our baby YOO simply made it perfectly.
if you love Tae In's piano scene, then you gonna love Tae Young's piano scene too in School 4.. :wub: not only that, you get to watch him "compose" song as well... he.he.. You would be falling in love with him all over again. :rolleyes:

As Angel unnie said, give OFD a try. You will definitely love Seo-Gun as much as Tae-In or Han Kyul, because he is our BabyYoo. It's far better than AIMH. And do you want a dream with shirtless babyYoo speaking English fluently, he he. And the OST, try it and share with Angel unnie and me.

yay!.. I finally found another person who likes OFD in way and crazy about Seo Gun besides angela.. haha.. angela, if you are reading, we have a new partner, movall.. ;) and the OST is still no.1 on my list till now. :rolleyes:

And last but not least, thank you for the best wishes movall... All the best of luck to you as well.. :)

my faye.. thanks for your concern and yeah.. I've got the rest I need.. :D yes.. I remember the CDs you say you burnt. It was mentioned before who the singer is, but I forgot. :P I was a bit disappointed to know that they did not let baby YOO record that song in the OST.. instead LSG get to have his recorded... :angry: I don't even mind if baby YOO sings it solo without music like he did in the drama.. he sounds great after all..

as for any projects here on YOOhouse, you will always be part of it.. don't worry.. ;) also, you can always ask for things you want, as long as I can share, I will share. but make you you give the correct description or else I will go :wacko: trying to figure out what it is.. haha!! and good luck with YOO and CP goodies there.. ;)

yay! vicente's lovely art is back! :D Thank you.. YEs, school 4 is an old drama.. if you can't find it, you can always download it.. ;)

Uploaded 2 more clips,

OFD Preview 2

OFD Episode 1 Preview

pcpdownloadphpfhandlemjhi9.gif

pcpdownloadphpfhandlemjvb8.th.jpg viewimagemo0.gifpcpdownloadphpfhandlengnn9.th.jpg

viewimageqy8.gif

*** Credit: daum GY, CP and dcGY ***

Sigh.. I wish I can stay a while longer, but my in-laws are here.. so got to go now... will be back again later.. have a great Sunday everyone.. :)

my faye.. thanks for your concern and yeah.. I've got the rest I need.. :D yes.. I remember the CDs you say you burnt. It was mentioned before who the singer is, but I forgot. :P I was a bit disappointed to know that they did not let baby YOO record that song in the OST.. instead LSG get to have his recorded... :angry: I don't even mind if baby YOO sings it solo without music like he did in the drama.. he sounds great after all..

that is just so sad- our yoo's singing talent was never appreciated enough for anyone to produce an album for him :rolleyes: btw- how can view that scene where he sang "how deep is your love"? i want to save it in my videos.

as for any projects here on YOOhouse, you will always be part of it.. don't worry.. ;) also, you can always ask for things you want, as long as I can share, I will share. but make you you give the correct description or else I will go :wacko: trying to figure out what it is.. haha!! and good luck with YOO and CP goodies there.. ;)

there i already said what i want (for starters :lol: more coming)! thanks my angel... i'll tell you and everyone about my "goodies hunting" tomorrow!

Sigh.. I wish I can stay a while longer, but my in-laws are here.. so got to go now... will be back again later.. have a great Sunday everyone..

likewise my angel and thanks for the nice gifs.... i particulary love the one where he was clutching his chest..... i know that scene very well and it actually has a counterpart.... :lol:

vicente - hello there! nice wallies you have there.... oh you just melt my heart away and you know why!

Guest queeninmycastle

hahaha..our telepathy still working!

ahhh so it is sincerity i thought....tot..tot.. :lol:

I want to have a 24/7GY clones.Ill explain the reason on the other thread afraid of LB.hahaha.Me too during MG fever here, among four ill like Jerry & Ken,but my officemates tease me that Jerry is look a like of Jackie Chan(and yes he looks younger version of JC esp in MG2)..turnoff :P .

Faye,Yes you can call me Yen/Anne.

Jinkzz,are you from bacolod?Did you made it on maskara festival?Have a good time!

Kai,nice work!Luv it!

Goodevening to all Yoogals & Yoobies!

Esp. to my lovely gals Angel,kai,Queeny,Pach,Faye,Neng,Jinkzz,Yoobee,Lyn,Euchan,Miss Mellis,lily & Beth

anne, jerry as JC? thats funny :lol: ...although i find him kindda cute also...but not enough to surpass BABY YOO's smexyness.

that is just so sad- our yoo's singing talent was never appreciated enough for anyone to produce an album for him :rolleyes: btw- how can view that scene where he sang "how deep is your love"? i want to save it in my videos.
yeah.. sad right? hmmmphhh!! They will regret for not adding that one song in... :P

anyhow for your question my faye... what do you actually mean by how you can view that scene? Are you refering to this clip - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRSbQZ3aMiQ ? If you want this clip, I can upload it for you, and if you want the particular scene where he sang that song, I think I have the separate clip for that.. :P

Guest queeninmycastle

part 2

same here missing yoo all

well been busy for a while

having problems w/ my tel lines they keep sending me bills

for three telephone lines

I think British telecom is related to soompi its quite hard to deal w/ them

(Soompi peace)

I’ll try to be more patient coz you’re right I can

Endure all of this bec of my love to this house and GY

Do I need to send someone to bang your head now ha ha ha

Faye has a great influence on you sneaking here as a ghost huh

Oh I think we should really build that one after the completion of our Yoomansion/palace

my chan do you want to borrow the LB's and cannon ball to fire those telecom you have in there?

gahhh thats so frustrating...im confussed why 3 phone bills? that sucks. :angry:

yeah girl just be patient...you hang-in there...everything will be alright..you'll see.

and for the LOVED of BABY YOO...keep your COOL aiyt!

someone to bang my head? yeah...YOOGALS can take turns in banging my head.bwahahaha

i think i'll be needing that to continue my artwork :):)

I don’t know about you guys but lately- what I do is log on soompi.com- browse a little say perhaps click on people, click on fan clubs and then I'd click on soompi forums and I’m in. Before, lazy me would always bookmark the last page of the YooHouse thread so I’m right there pronto and if in case the pages are moving so fast – I may have to catch up on a page or two only instead of going through so many stages- like k-drama then gy thread. Maybe that will help.

No one- I think knows for sure the exact date of his departure for his MS….

lucky yoo!

huhu... even when i log on to soompi.com, it's not working. that's for two days i think.

anyways, i'm so happy, that i'm back! and will have to backread a lot. and hopefully see a lot of YOO stuff here.

yeah.. sad right? hmmmphhh!! They will regret for not adding that one song in... :P

anyhow for your question my faye... what do you actually mean by how you can view that scene? Are you refering to this clip - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRSbQZ3aMiQ ? If you want this clip, I can upload it for you, and if you want the particular scene where he sang that song, I think I have the separate clip for that.. :P

my angel.... that was quick.... yeah i want that particular song... how deep is your love.... he really speaks english well.... i mean his pronunciation is good compared to most k-actors.

(copperkey_kulet)

lucky yoo!

huhu... even when i log on to soompi.com, it's not working. that's for two days i think.

anyways, i'm so happy, that i'm back! and will have to backread a lot. and hopefully see a lot of YOO stuff here.

awwwwwww sorry to hear that but...welcome back girl...have fun!

*waves* at copperkey_kulet, tuchee11, skyeler, klenk73, banhbonglan86, aalhl

hey queenie..... i'm here in the flesh....no ghosting tonight.... done with my lovenotes yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! (my chan...take note)!

Guest queeninmycastle

Hi! My YooGals sis....**wave to everybody**

So good to be back...I am doing back reading marathon tonight because..still have 10 pages to go :sweatingbullets:...

Ok, on my mark...get set..go!!!!

Queenie dear, it shown how much our love to Baby Yoo, right? He is the only reason we still here and doing those annoying thing.... :blush:

Ahha..both of you...you naughty girls...listen to unnie... :fury:....I LOVE YOU!!! hahahaha!!

oic, actually it is about the promotion from Post Malaysia which we can personalised our stamp and we can put our picture on it too...I am thinking about putting our Baby Yoo picture on it.... ;)

Got it and totally agreed..

There are two possibilities here, either those LBs strike your head and effected you brain or you have dirty mind like when Han Gyul answered Eun Chan question...**ahh, need to watch that BTS again...** :P

Awwww, that scene...**drooling...drooling...drooling..nosebleeds...faint**

Ok...finished this page. Now I have my 4 years old kid singing big girl don't cry beside me....hahaha...sooo cute!!! :lol:

unnie lily glad that you understand that quation by heart hahahaha.

soompi's temper cannot hinder YOOGALS from visiting BABY YOO's House.

me and kai naughty??? a little bit... :lol::lol::lol:

i think we can do it here in US too...why not exchanging post instead?...with different BABY YOO pictures in each stamps...i would love to recieved one.hehehe.

Guest queeninmycastle
Now im having queenie type of post.. dont want to give a WARNING: VERY LONG QUOTE REPLIES at the beginning of this.. :lol:Anyways... How are you yoogals? Waaah. What a week for me! <_<queenie- Me replacing you? WOOOH! Thanks for the compliment, im still learning. And hope to get better as you and the other yooshoppers! How are you? getting better? And my status of being violent, is for my colleagues. Argh. How come that gumpy old witch is still working with us. If the cannon and LBs are real, im sure she be getting a lot from me! *hugs back to you* Yoohouse is like my breathing space. It brings me smile seeing all your post, and of course seeing Yoo.
there it go again...nice artwork ;) you'll get better in that PS field without you knowing it. ;) indeed "YOOhouse" is our breathing space :rolleyes:this house really is a warm haven for us YOOGALS :wub::wub:
i can only do this kind of replies for now...queenie- who knows ... he's with us here but we just don't know. good to hear that you're feeling well.
neng...with that... i do hope he visits YOOHOUSe, clubhouse or the mansion. ;)how are you neng? :)

Guest queeninmycastle

im here practically everytime im online... my own little way of stalking GY i guess haha! ;)sure am glad! :lol: i watched another 2 episodes of OFD and was skipping scenes that didnt have GY in them! i dont care anymore if i get the whole story or not! :lol: this didnt happen to me in BTSC & CP... i finished CP in like 2 days but this one seems to be taking me forever! haha!

haha yes he must be pretty good coz his character is supposed to be annoying and he did get me annoyed! :lol: just wanna share this with you guys... a little thank you for everyone's generosity. :D

lovely artwork sam...keep it up ;)

Hello,yoo gays I made a mv of yoo&hye who is interested in it can go to see & have fun~~ http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/GGm59b-YMwA/ AND who knows when our yoo oba go to the army ??

nice Mv. :D no news yet for his MS.

Guest queeninmycastle

3rd laps.Queenie, if they have that scene in CP....can't imagine what going to happen to YooGals...may be some lost their fingers and chocking with their nails, may be some drown themself because cannot stand the hotness or may be many of us having problem with our jaws because our mouth wide open for soo long....hehehe :P

and with that..everyone will have a lock jaw bwahahaha. oLA LA...yummylicious it is. :lol::lol::lol:

Queenie…. Always in a rush to do errands but never forget to leave some goodies before leaving…. Atta girl!

YOOBANNER4.jpg

FAye dear...i thought i will not see your post today...sure glad that you did...miss you girl...mwahhhhh...happy that you are not coughing anymore.

I LOVE the banner...thank you for making it...and for advertising YOOHOUSE... " the place that was built with love and friendship ";)

xmas project? my memory is not very good nowadays.. and I don't think I'm in the best position to update on that... but this is my understanding of it.. YooGals correct me if I'm wrong. well, after our send off project, tuesdhei proposed to have an e-magazine or some sort for baby Yoo for like very quarterly, putting in stuffs from us, quoting news/articles and other things that is of his interest.. but some of us do think that having a project every 3 months is too frequent and that it might defeats it's purpose, so we kinda stick on projects for special occasions only.. so since christmas is around the corner, tuesdhei leads the project with her idea. I believe she started something already, just that we don't really have any idea what she did for it.. so hopefully she will be here to enlighten us again.. :)

its almost christmas unnie angel...we still got no update for the said project.i hope YOOPinays can contact tues or something... :)

Good night Yoogals! Before I go to sleep I wanted to share these with you...are these pics new? because I have not seen them before.

i think those pics were taken during the promotion of SIDUS HQ event caly...i might be wrong :)

I must borrow your and Angel unnie lines here, luve. I guess most of us were biting nails....

Hahaha...YooGals famous trademark!!...

Quennie unnie, I guess you recover quickly after that romantic image bc it's sooooo beautiful. Thanx unnie.

you forgot the head banging thing and constant nosebleeding movall bwahahaha.

Glad that you liked the artwork...it comes from my heart...doing it for BABY YOO and for all YOOGALS :)

FAye dear...i thought i will not see your post today...sure glad that you did...miss you girl...mwahhhhh...happy that you are not coughing anymore.I LOVE the banner...thank you for making it...and for advertising YOOHOUSE... " the place that was built with love and friendship ";)

thanks queenie! i surely need a lot of patience to learn more of ps and i am just so lazy so i always do the easy ones :lol: it's ok though coz- we have a lot of YooGals who are already experts in ps - you included so i will just stick to the easy ones for now :lol:

didn't i make up for not posting sooner? i had to be invisible just to finish all my lovenotes whew.... plus soompi won't allow me direct access so i have to start from the "gate" :lol:

Guest queeninmycastle

It seems soomi has problem agian in today. <_<

queenie.....Yeah, It seems as you suggest, I think...I will lost my money

[may be a lot of ] for pay that in order to see his old drama. hehehe :P

hahahaha poor you and your pocket...its all for the love of BABY YOO.

yeyyyy so happy to see your artwork again...we missed it already.

thank you :D