Hello everyone

Jie(aalhl),Tika,chigurl,iluvyoo2,pachlex,nhetski,xblaaah,Faye,Queenie,tuesdhei,s

mgirl,jinhzz,calypso78,nanamienzo,

orangchocolate,tangtang,mendyoo,eganlyen and those who I misses out the name..... (so sorry can't recall all names)

Thanks for all the goodies

Feeling so bad that I didn't login for so long time and I misses everyone here...

Misses babyYoo too of course...but my work in office killing my time as I had been working and working I was just like

BabyYoo busy with work and no time to rest....

As I really Thanks everyone here to giving support of Gong Yoo(babyYoo) .

Even when I not here in my heart I will be with everyone here to support babyYoo.

Love you all and BabyYoo ....

Take care and whenever I free I will drop by anytime....

Fighting!!!

Hi nanamienzo

I like your before and after.... Thanks!!!

Guest queeninmycastle

*wave* to all YOOGALS

Yoobee, nana...see you online...how are you both?

Yoobee..we missed you heaps...glad to see you back.

gotta post this before running off to do some errand...

artwork57.jpg

artwork58.jpg

Fighting!!!

Hi nanamienzo

I like your before and after.... Thanks!!!

hi yoobee & ur welcome

and now

ryu ga gotoku

chi-sub for those who are interested to make english translation

Yoobee, nana...see you online...how are you both? queen

im fine! ill just leave my soompi window open till tomorrow, scared that i cant log in again!

and here's another b4 & after

baf1b4de1bbb9981copy-48g1e3m69.jpg

gyedited1-48fncgmuw.jpg

credit: me,myself,photolava & my-chan (machan my friend thank you!)

Guest MissMellis

Hello girls...

here's my lovenotes to everyone.. finally..

soompi was being a pain in the butt yesterday.. i was just abt to

post my replies and poof.. it was all gone :angry:

miss ellie...from now on...im going to call you BABY ellie... yes you can call me unnie hehehe...wave to you (saw you online).

Baby ellie its good that you're starting to love PS...the more artist the merrier and lovelier YOOHOUSE will become.

how am i? im so fine...thank you. busy with work but not forgetting to visit "the House" no matter how tired i am.

this has been my routinary already...if i dont visit here my day won't end right hehehe.

glad that you are with me and unnie angel in wishing BABY YOO's happiness with regards to love life...whomever he choose it will be fine with us,right?

oh so you loved his character in S diary?he so funny ain't he? such a yummylicious boyfriend hehehe.bed scene looks hilarious though.

you take good care of your heart baby ellie...if you need to go see a doctor...go and see one.

your health is precious to BABY YOO...remember in his messages that he don't want his girlfriends to be sick...so hurry and have a check-up ok? ;)

queenie unnie: i la la la lurve baby Ellie. It's so cute ^______^

I do love PS but it's giving me a big headache. I'm usually a fast learner but PS is

such a pain.. i'm learning stuff though.. and i've already started on my christmas gift for GY :rolleyes:

We have quite a few artist here and they're all doing pwetty artwork! <33

Glad to hear that you're doing okay. Seems like you were sick a few days ago but

it's good that you're feeling better already!!

Of course! As much as I love YEH and i'd be totally thrilled if they ended up together, i'd still

be happy for him if he did end up with someone else. His happiness means everything to me..

How could one not love his character in S-diary.. he was a jerk for cheating on KSA but

the other two guys were worse so i forgive him. Hey, he's gorgeous and girls love him.. one can not

blame the poor guy for having many gfs.. just look at how many girlfriends he have here :lol:

I will. I did call my dr. two days ago and i'm going to have a check-up on the 20th. So

no more worries. And you should also take good care of yourself.. it's getting colder and colder..

it's already starting to snow here x_____x

But i love snow.. it's so beyootiful :D

Ellie... congratulations for your success in making your own ava and banner. keep up your good work and we will expect to see your lovely artwork in no time too.. hehe. :D

of course his happiness is more important to us all, Ellie.. how can we be happy knowing that he's sad right?

yeah.. it's sure fun calling someone unnie.. I don't have an elder sister too.. so I'm happy I got a chance to call Lilly, unnie.. he.he.. and I don't have any younger sister as well, so I'm also happy I got LOTSA younger sister.. lol!

I guess that is the standard for mom that stays at home! :fury:

yep.. KSA is a good actress and a good pianist.. I love watching her play the piano.. :rolleyes: there were S-Diary deleted scenes posted before, but I've no idea which page already or whether the link is still active... And the She's on Duty deleted scenes were posted a week or so ago.

Well, Ellie, browing dc and daum GY is pretty easy once you get the hang of it.. it's nothing but click click click.. but DC is moving really fast.. so it's quite impossible to click each and every post... it's like early in the morning their time.

And for the xmas gift, I guess we can do the same thing we did for the send off project the other day... artwork, peom, MVs, e-magazines, gifts, etc.. whatever yoogals are good at... maybe can include YOOCookies this time.. haha! just kidding.

Thank you unnie. It's not the best ava and banner but i'm getting there.

You're right!!

i have more than 15 unnies now. wahahaha, it's so much fun!! XDDDD

KSA plays the piano? Wow.. i didn't know that.

I must really hunt for those deletes scenes.. you guys have made me so curious now kekeke.

Yes yes.. it's really easy now.. but all the text is still confusing me. But at least i get to see soo

many pics and other goodies there so it's okay ^^

The send off project did come out really REALLY nice and i'm sure that the christmas project

will be the same. one question though, who's in charge of it this time? is it tuesdhei?

And btw, i hope your kids get better soon!!

hi ellie- so sorry i didn't catch you so we could at least exchange posts- soompi is giving me a hard time. i have to go back and forth. i'm most YooGals are experiencing the same thing..... sigh.....

oh and congrats on your first ps work...... hugs....................

It's okay faye. at least we can talk this way..

soompi is giving me a hard time too.. i was finished with my replies yesterday and was just abt to

post them.. and poof.. it was all gone :tears:

i have never cursed at my comp my whole life! gaaah.

Hehe, thanks *hugs back*

And i love the way your counting down to christmas!

LOL! Ellie, Youre being lazy because of the backpages! Yoogals will be like this when they saw yoo 0__0 o____0 0___0 0____o hehehehe. Eyes are glowing!

Im havin thoughts about the Beyonce concert... I just got a scolding from my boss and im not on the mood for some fun. Besidesim not really a Beyonce fan. Hehehehe. I just want to see her perform, and i got free tickets so why not come. I remember the Cristina Aguillera concert, im not a fan but we watched. I didnt even know her songs. The audience was singing and everything, me and my friend was like ok lets stand up also and pretend we know her songs! Hahaha. We are such losers!

Your only 19? oki.. Call me unnie then! You have lots of unnies now!

Not just the backpages.. but soompi is giving me a hard time too ;____;

LOL! We'll be like Homer when he's dreaming abt donuts :P

Seconds thoughts? No.. you should totally go and enjoy yourself at the concert.. it's

okay if you don't like her.. just go to the concert and have a really good time.. and you'll

be back in the mood before you know it!

Losers? Hahaha... i must be a loser too then coz i did the same when i was at a concerts this summer..

i didn't know the songs but the audience did.. so i just shrugged and said what the heck.. and sang along :lol:

-//-

neng: hahaha, got the hankie in the end xP

Not sure though if i can keep it for long though since all the yoogals might

come after me with LB's and cannons and what not... and we even have

YOO's angels now! O__O

noyna: thanks for the songs.. i was looking for some of them. I like Brown Eyed Soul. The songs are

so soothing.. just love to listen to them and relax.

ariesw: thanks for translating the article *bow*

The article is beautiful. I love the way the author describes Baby Yoo <3

iluvyoo2: thanks for bringing the article over here.

pach: O-M-G pach.. looooong time no see. How are you doing these days?

You should totally be active here again *nods head* yes you should. We all miss

you here!!

jinkzz: hello~

Hope you're enjoying your vacation.

I know what you mean.. when i visited my home country.. it was the same for me too..

it was like all we were doing was to visit one relative after another.. so tiring especially since

i didn't know some of them >___<

Anyways.. do come by often kay?

And have a great time there~

yoobee: welcome back to the YOOhouse. I don't know you

that much but i've heard many things abt you... don't worry.. it's all good things :D

I hope work isn't giving you a hard time.. don't forget to relax now and then and

don't stress out kay?

nana: hahaha!! Good job! *high five girl* XD

*wave* to all YOOGALS

Yoobee, nana...see you online...how are you both?

Waving Back... Queenie

I'm fine ...Thanks! How about U?

Yoobee..we missed you heaps...glad to see you back.

Misses u too!!! And thanks for the welcome....

hi yoobee & ur welcome

and now

ryu ga gotoku

chi-sub for those who are interested to make english translation

im fine! ill just leave my soompi window open till tomorrow, scared that i cant log in again!

and here's another b4 & after

Hi Back... nanamienzo

Thanks for the link... but I still haven't got time to download Ryu Movie...hehe!!! Feel so bad!

yoobee: welcome back to the YOOhouse. I don't know you

that much but i've heard many things abt you... don't worry.. it's all good things :D

I hope work isn't giving you a hard time.. don't forget to relax now and then and

don't stress out kay?

Hi MissMellis

Thanks for the welcome...Wow! So who the one that promote me? Thanks!

Happy to know you too! As thanks I will take care and will be relax at time.

Haha!!! No worry as I a happy go easy person...

You too take care and see you!

Kaja...

Time to bed already as eye almost close...

Good Night everyone....

And Have a Nice weekend!!!

Guest texashot

Thanks everyone here for all the goodies esp. OC and aalhl for the pictures. Continue to flood us with news and goodies of BABYOO. Hope ya'll have a wonderful weekend.

Guest MissMellis

Yoobee: Hehehe.. everyone? naah, jk ..

i have just heard of your name here and there

but, i do kind of know you since i was a lurker

before xD

That's good to hear! Do one thing at a time

and it will be fine.. right?

Anyways, do drop by as often as you can..

Good night. Have a good sleep. And you have a nice weekend too.

I didn't even realize that it was weekend :wacko:

AngelsKiss: Welcome to the YOOhouse. Hope

you like it here.

I also liked him in She's on duty. He was so handsome too :wub:

No, he doesn't have a gf yet.. that's why we all consider ourselves

his girlfriends :lol:

My chan: *waves* I see you :D

and poof, you're gone :mellow:

GOOD EVENING YOOGALS :P

just lurking around been busy lately

sorry for not replying to the previous post

i get tired of re-typing and re-quoting bec of

all the ips driver error and maintenance chu chu here in soompi

my replies are all gone

angelie as always thank you for the goodies

your gif really crack me up esp the girlie GY

love them all

thanx for translating the article

Queenie well so far no need for me to remind you to bang your head

your ps-ed are so cute

iloveyoo2 you got me w/ that cf thing

i thought it was for real

thanx for the article

Faye hoping to see more of your artwork

and ofcourse all those juicy pics of GYEH

welcome to all newbies

for all the other goodies thanx to

mendyo,egalyn,nana,vicente,pach,tangtang,betchay and welcome back yoobee heard that you memeorize all the lines in BTSC

and to all the other yoogals that i miss

***waving back to MsMellis

hey guys sorry i havent been posting... just a regular lurker! :lol:

thanks to everyone who have been sharing drool worthy goodies!

God bless YOO! :P

im kinda jealous of that holding hands pic! wish i was her! dream on, yeah i know! but didnt they say When you dream, dream big?? rotfl

im currently watching OFD, im on episode 10... is it just me or it is really supposed to be THAT overly dramatic?? the female lead's always crying.. and that dude who stabbed GY, annoying face & acting! *peace to anyone here who likes him!* :lol:

Good morning YooGals.. looks like the whole of Soompi went down for maintenance again huh? Even the clubhouse is not accessible.

Quick reply~ (again) i gonna go to take a pill. dont like it -_- i prefer YOOsipin. :rolleyes:
who doesn't like YOOspirin, raise your hands! See? NONE! lol.

Good evening my time Angel. Thank for YOO.gif [esp.in orange]

btw. YOO.gif in white vest from movie or drama ?? BSTC ???

YOO gif in white vest? eerrrr.. which one is that? I'm lost... :huh:

huhu... we will not see his superb acting for two years.
sure we can copperkey_kulet. We just rewatch all of his previous superb acting.. ;) At least that's what I'm gonna do when i miss him.. :rolleyes:

hello to everyone! its been awhile. I couldn't get into the thread for some reason. Soompi was fixing something. I have sooooo many pages to backthread to. will have to do that and catch up with you guys later.

When will GY be entering the army? I can't remember. sorry.

Welcome back luckyvhang. yep yep.,, soompi seems to be fixing things the past couple of days.. hopefully we will have "busy free" access soon.. :D no idea when he's enlisting, my friend.. if he's going to Japan end of Dec, then 7 Dec deadline is void.

hello nana... welcome back! Miss ya..

I think Soompi could be getting an upgrade.. he.he... so hopefully less busy and IPS messages..

hahah.. "nothing butt YOO' pic.. cute right? ;)

and thanks for the before and after too.. lol!!

Yoobee, Yoobee.. my lovely meimei. You finally made it back here again... Welcome home!!! Although we email each other, I still miss you here in the house.. Good to see you back! :)

So you are working till you look like a zombie now huh? anything like EC when she got coffee overdose? :P

Well, I'm sure if you have baby YOO in your heart, your heart will also be in this house, right? So, looking forward to you again more often.. and you take care too ok? Don't let work make you fall sick again.

queenie, thanks for that Tae In art.. that is one of the sweet scene I love.. :rolleyes: and thank you also for our 3 baby YOO's character.. can you do one with Tae Young too? :P

How could one not love his character in S-diary.. he was a jerk for cheating on KSA but

the other two guys were worse so i forgive him. Hey, he's gorgeous and girls love him.. one can not

blame the poor guy for having many gfs.. just look at how many girlfriends he have here :lol:

Ellie, you are right!! the other 2 boyfriends of KSA are even more jerk than baby Yoo's character. and surely he has LOTS of girlfriends here too.. haha!

KSA plays the piano? Wow.. i didn't know that.
yes.. KSA plays piano.. she played in one of the scenes in S-Diary.. And she also played during filming of She's on Duty, and every one was sitting down watching her, including baby YOO.. :rolleyes: and I've seen her played piano in a few other clips too.. I wish I can play like her.. my piano skills sucks.

Yes yes.. it's really easy now.. but all the text is still confusing me. But at least i get to see soo

many pics and other goodies there so it's okay ^^

haha! I don't even read the text.. I just look for images.. he.he. :D

The send off project did come out really REALLY nice and i'm sure that the christmas project

will be the same. one question though, who's in charge of it this time? is it tuesdhei?

Ellie.. I know you volunteered for the christmas project.. originally tuesdhei volunteered for it and had worked on it already.. since now she came back and goes MIA again, I don't really know.. what do you think queenie and other YooGals? should we have 2 christmas project running the same time?

And btw, i hope your kids get better soon!!
yep.. they got a bit better today. at least when they are sick, they don't give me that much headache since they are lying down quietly or sleep.. haha.. what a mom, huh?!

AngelsKiss. Welcome to Yoohouse and enjoy your stay.. as far as we know, GY doesn't have a gf yet, but all of us here in the house are his girlfriends.. ;)

texashot, a wonderful weekend to you too. :)

hello euchan... Good to see you here again.. I do see you lurking around sometimes.. ;) Don't worry about not replying us.. you can do it when you are free and hopefully Soompi will fully recover by then.. ;) Take care! :)

hello bebe sam. welcome back to posting mode again.. ;)

regarding OFD, I think it's supposed to be dramatic.. it's a melodrama afterall.. :) that dude.. haha.. he's freaky but I think he did a good job with his character...

pcpdownloadphpfhandlenkeu0.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlenkhv0.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlenkvp3.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlenkpu9.th.jpg

pcpdownloadphpfhandlenkwr2.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlenkqt8.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlenktg6.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlemjlz4.th.jpg

*** Credit: daum GY ***

Guest min_montel

Angelie, actually I wrote this reply on Wednesday night...but when I push add reply button, I got Forum Unavailable Message... :angry: ... I try, and try, and try till the next morning…still nothing happen and in fact for the rest of the day. On Friday morning I try open it at my office…it’s working but I am too busy to do the reply. Back at home, last night...it happen again but this time they running backup… :fury: try this morning with firefork…still on backup maintenance but when I switch to ie, its works…..still confused!!.. <_<

I post my reply here…even it is already 4 days old, but still valid… :blush: luv ya…

can we do that Lily unnie? Looks tempting.. haha

Angelie, I am thinking about that too. As you said, its looks tempting. Just imagined we have those stamps...wow!!!It is some kind of trade mark...LETTER FROM GY GIRLFRIEND!!! :lol: but after that I will make the receiver send back the stamps to me.... :w00t::D

he.he.. my kids are supposed to be in groups singing and dancing.. but the teacher shy they are too shy and doesn't want to follow along, so they do fashion show instead! ha.ha.. But at home! wah! they sing and dance non-stop!! *pengsan (faint)*

:wacko::crazy::wacko:

it's because of the new soompi I think.. taking too much resources.. but I heard that they are upgrading the servers.. so I guess we have to patiently wait for it to get over the IPS and busy messages.

Yeah...hopefully they solve this thing once for all....this IPS error sometimes do takes off my patience but even though I have to reread and re quote everything back, because of my GY craziness I put aside all the hatred.....

yeah. yeah.. I was so crazy about LL in the 90's too for like 10 years or so. now not that crazy but still like him.. I still digg out his cds when I feel like listening to his voice. He was the "prince charming" among the 4 Heavenly Kings during that time because he was really tall, just like baby Yoo. :rolleyes: You know what? when I see baby YOO perform during the Hanryu Fest, that voice and appearance reminds me of LL immediately.. I was thinking like if baby YOO could have his own concert with that huge swarm of fans cheering below, that would be sooooo nice... :rolleyes: Anyhow, most of my LifeTV and Galaxy mag have been donated to the "old newspaper" ajusshi, but there are still some left because I haven't cut out the articles yet.. :P I'm not going to give those away until I keep all the things I want. .haha...

Do you still remember at that time...every Sunday evening, there were Chinese Singing Show aired on our local TV? I am the only person in my house watched that show...and it is without sub. I just wanna see my heart-throb. Anything else beside that...doesn't matter to me.. :w00t: yep, I really hope he has the chance to performed in his own concert. He got the voice and if he been given the chances, he surely be a good singer...and if he has his concert, I am sure we will bitting our nail here...hope to be there, together in the crowd :blink: His voice in Hanryu concert is one of his best. I keep playing it the whole day..from the minute I am punch in to the office till I punch out. When I surrender my collection to old paper ajjushi, I thought I am too old to giggling and admiring.... :P

yeah.. I couldn't bring myself to watch other K-Drama too after CP.. although I'm still watching HJN, but the feeling isn't the same...so Snow Queen is airing on 8TV huh? too bad I can't get the reception here unless I have Astro. I only watched 4 eppies of Snow Queen last year.. Didn't manage to finish it.. probably because no GY inside.. haha.. I guess my love for SYR is not enough to pull me thru the whole drama... I think no one can besides baby YOO. I can't watch Spring Waltz because the time is not right.. I'm picking up my hubby during that time.. I wish they move back to the 8.30 or 9pm slot. And why can't they air k-dramas in original Korean dub?! :angry: Luckily Park Tae In still makes me drool eventhough I was not able to listen to his voice back then. Imagine if it was his voice then, I would have fall for him in the first eppi, and probably fainted a hundred more times!! lol!!

Angelie, because of CP, I also lost interest in watching TV...Before, the TV is mine!!! Now, right after I put my kids in bed...I switch on my laptop. It is Korean time... :rolleyes: Now my husband can have tv on his own. I have Snow Queen and Spring Waltz in my HD, but I still not watching it. After Snow Queen end, 8TV will replaced it with The Vineyard Man. Even YEH in it, I still cant make myself watch may be because she not with GY. We are really crazy and still cannot withdraw from CP and GYEH!

I also think they should move back the korean drama to 8.30 pm. Because of this exercise before, I missed the a few episodes of Love In Heaven. Like you said, the time is really not right...and the Chinese dub too..why don't show us the Korean dub?? If you hear Park Tae In voice, I am sure by end of BTSC your keyboard already turn to a pool... :lol:

well, the moment we sell it, it's consider commercialize isn't it? well, that's what I thought la.. anyway, using a ps-ed pic might be another way to go around it.. yeah.. any opinions YooGals?

My experienced is, you won't be charged with copyright when you have value-added the original ex. ps-ed picture. But I am not an expert in this line..I still need others to comment...

wah! you hubby went to accompany you thinking you are doing your work, instead you are drooling over GY!! Wait till he finds out! haha

Yeah...he never imagined he sharing my heart with somebody else. Poor him!! :blush: Better don't jinx it :vicx:

Lily unnie.. are you trying to make me drool again with your nasi lemak description? anyway, I agree that YooGals should try the dish if you can.. find a Malaysian restaurant and try it out. .he.he.. nowdays, they not only serve nasi lemak with anchovies sambal, but also with curry with hard boiled or fried egg!

In Bukit Bintang area, there is a nasi lemak stall with owned by a Malay ajjushi. He only sell nasi lemak in the morning. His nasi lemak very tasty and he has varieties of sambal...chicken, fish, squid, egg etc...Sooo tempting. Every morning there are a long queue and the most of his custumers are Chinese...but it worth of waiting. Another famous nasi lemak stall here is in Kampung Bahru, KL. People call it nasi lemak malam because they open only at night.

Aigooo....SOOMPI have new fever...FORUM UNAVAILABLE!!! What going on here???

Guest queeninmycastle

queenie vicente-not just you...i for one cannot get over his hotness in S-diary.BABY YOO is such a "STUNNING STUD".

Dear...queenie...I no comment about S-diary.I never watch this series, I can see gif short only.But Baby Yoo can made stuning, I will death. :lol:

vicente dont worry when BABY YOO will go to MS and you will miss him...just go and HUNT all his old drama series,movies,CF and all his work.for sure that will keep you occupied the whole 2yrs of waiting. :lol::lol:

yay.. im half-way down my work! :P AJA to moi!Thanks Angel for the uber tight hug... ULK! *cant breathe* LOL! *hugs more* Feeling a lot better! Yoohugs should be prescribed after YOOspirin!

Yoogals who are not feeling well.. Hope you got better! esp. to Queenie andfaye

and before my lovenotes...

kai i feel much better now that i've rested...and of course with YOOspirin and YOOhugs.

wow nice artwork you got in there...should i retire and let you take my post?hehehe...i mean this as a compliment kai.

Guest min_montel

I am starting my backreadings :sweatingbullets: ... and posting too..

Hi Angel...I see you!! Only 3 of us in this house..may be others still sleeping..

Hehehe. Angel, weird Yoo Pics, always scares me! he maybe wondering, his fans are weird! :lol:

We suddently turn into a weird person when talking about baby Yoo....our love turn into addiction, our craziness turn into insanity and weirdness...next..Yoo Insane Centre!!! and the enrollment only open for Certified Yoo Fans... :P

Yoogals are always complaining about soompi's error, backpages... but on the contrary we do love doing replies and leaving each other lovenotes. :P

This have been part of YooGals Life... ;) like we hate Monday, but still have to face it every week... :P

Lily, nasi lemak sounds good! i havent tried any malaysian resto, because i dont know what to order . But hearing your description about nasi lemak... will eat at nasi lemak resto the soonest i can :lol: Me love eating, and we always try new restos. Dont know how to cook, that is why im forced to eat out. Tsk. Tsk.

Tangtang, it is yummy and it much depend on the sambal...everybody can make nasi lemak but not every nasi lemak come with yummy sambal...and cannot have it everyday, you will put on weight easily... ;)

Guest queeninmycastle

you should watch his first drama School 4. He really did a great job 6 years ago.. I was really impressed.. too bad no english subs. Anyway, I'm still in love with Tae In probably because he was my first love.. haha.. and Han Kyul is a grown up Tae In to me.. so I love him too. ;)

hello queenie.. what a long composition you have there! :D so your headache gone? I hope so. me.. I think I am getting flu from my kids already. I'm sneezing as I type now.. I hope I don't spread the virus to YooGals.. :P

yes.. baby YOO is so splendid. I was impressed by the chasing part too.. although the cliff take off part isn't him. oh well, but the diving part was WAH! and watching the BTS, he seems to have to dive quite a few times.. and he nearly falls on the rock I think when he was trying to get out of the water. :sweatingbullets:

that was one tiring act! Action or not, he will still be our hero.. :rolleyes: and whenever I watch the scene where Hyo Joo slaps him, I was in pain coz that took 3 takes and the one that goes into the drama was one painful slap! ouch!yeah! I love Tae In up to now too... how can I ever forget my first love.. yeah.. he's like knight-N-shining armor who will rush to my rescue.. ha.ha.. han kyul is also one too.. :)

baby YOO's cry? definitely not fake or forced tears.. he really cried.. I admire how he can go so deep into the character that he can easily pour his feelings out just like that! I don't think many man can cry like he did.

yeah.. I noticed that he was already very good in his debut work.. maybe because he had always been offered a happy go lucky and student role, which people think it's not a big deal, so that's why not many people notice his talents.

My kids fever haven't subside yet.. my daughter's fever started yesterday, and my son got it today.. they don't want to take medicine, so the only thing I can do is make sure they wear sweaters and cover them with blankets and make sure they sweat! hopefully they will get better tomorrow.

haha! s-diary is too ohh la la.. I don't think one can get over it that easy... I even can't get over the kiss scene in She's on Duty what more to say S-Diary! :lol:

CB upload? I've never tried uploading to CB's before.. so I have no idea.. I did try, but I think I might made some errors during registration, so I can't seem to upload either. So I only use it for downloading. :P But there is a thread on Soompi just for CB users.. maybe that will help.. let me dig the link...

AGREE!! baby YOO is one intelligent person.

definitely BABY YOO is one heck of a gifted person unnie angel hehehe...thats why we loved this guy to death :P

how are you feelin unnie?hope you get to feel better...you and the babies. :)

Quick reply~ (again) i gonna go to take a pill. dont like it -_- i prefer YOOsipin. :rolleyes:

Good evening my time Angel. Thank for YOO.gif [esp.in orange]btw. YOO.gif in white vest from movie or drama ?? BSTC ???Yepppp finally, YOO find us ..Honestly….i just find a guy who smoke’s acting so smart&hot like YOO. btw…nice to meet you. :)

twinnie ->your artwork~ Did you mean Orange and White ?O__oi love that tone color~ Ashiiiii~wanna make like that. Dear YOO….wait for me :)

Edit++-- I will try my best… thank for PS tutorial website.

Sweet dream..KAI ;) **Wave to angel-kai-mendyoo- faye- queenie- and all yooGals :lol:

OC how are you?

when do we get to see your artwork?...don't rush...we be patiently waiting fot it. :)

but of course!!! he always inpires us.. ;)soompi was down yesterday.. again... :(waves to all here in the YOOhouse!!!!

that's why we all love him. not just because of his physique and very handsome face.. but because of of his wit and his mysterious personality.

YOOhouse is where our heart is! huhu... we will not see his superb acting for two years.

hi kulet...YUP, so true we Love BABY YOO not just because he is Handsome but also bcoz BABY YOO is a good person inside and out...a "COMPLETE PACKAGE"...what more could we ask for???

hello to everyone! its been awhile. I couldn't get into the thread for some reason. Soompi was fixing something. I have sooooo many pages to backthread to. will have to do that and catch up with you guys later. When will GY be entering the army? I can't remember. sorry.

hello...have fun in backreading... :) no date for MS yet.

gyedited1-48fncgmuw.jpg

credit: me,myself,photolava & my-chan (machan my friend thank you!)

pooooooooooooooffff and out she goes... :lol::lol:

big thanks for the pic-ed...now we can concentrate on BABY YOO alone hehehe...poor girl

Guest MissMellis

Ellie, you are right!! the other 2 boyfriends of KSA are even more jerk than baby Yoo's character. and surely he has LOTS of girlfriends here too.. haha!

yes.. KSA plays piano.. she played in one of the scenes in S-Diary.. And she also played during filming of She's on Duty, and every one was sitting down watching her, including baby YOO.. :rolleyes: and I've seen her played piano in a few other clips too.. I wish I can play like her.. my piano skills sucks.

haha! I don't even read the text.. I just look for images.. he.he. :D

Ellie.. I know you volunteered for the christmas project.. originally tuesdhei volunteered for it and had worked on it already.. since now she came back and goes MIA again, I don't really know.. what do you think queenie and other YooGals? should we have 2 christmas project running the same time?

yep.. they got a bit better today. at least when they are sick, they don't give me that much headache since they are lying down quietly or sleep.. haha.. what a mom, huh?!

They are jerks but hella funny too. I loved to see their reactions to what KSA were doing to them.

poor the priest but he deserves it! :lol:

omo, you're right. she did play the piano in s diary and she is good! So she played

during the filming of she's on duty too? hmm.. must hunt for that vid too :D

You wanna play the piano too? It's always been my dream to learn play the piano..

that and play tennis :D:P

Same here but sometimes i get so curious cause some of the ppl there post

pics from his CY and i wanna know what's so special abt that pic.. and the poster usually

post something with the pic and i translate it via online translator..

but i don't understand a thing from the translation <_<

i know that tuesdhei volunteered to be in charge and i don't mind that at all. I'm just offering my help

since it will be pretty difficult to do it alone right?

if i can put my two cents in, i don't think that we should have two christmas projects running the same

time.. wouldn't that be too confusing?

one of us could pm tuesdhei and ask her if she still wants to do the christmas project..

IF she doesn't, only then should we start a new one..

aargh.. i dunno.. it's what i think :sweatingbullets:

but the decision lies with the other YOOgals :);)

oh, it's good to hear that your kids are feeling a little better today. I hate to see kids sick..

they're so powerless and they refuse to take their medicine.. gah.. kids!

hahaha, i think it's just normal for a mom to feel that way unnie ^^ i'm pretty sure our moms felt the same way

when we were younger :lol::P

don't tell me you're starting to get sick too? :mellow: i hope you feel better soon!!

*waves to queenie*

Guest queeninmycastle

Hello girls...here's my lovenotes to everyone.. finally..soompi was being a pain in the butt yesterday.. i was just abt topost my replies and poof.. it was all gone :angry:

queenie unnie: i la la la lurve baby Ellie. It's so cute ^______^

I do love PS but it's giving me a big headache. I'm usually a fast learner but PS issuch a pain.. i'm learning stuff though.. and i've already started on my christmas gift for GY :rolleyes:

We have quite a few artist here and they're all doing pwetty artwork!

<33Glad to hear that you're doing okay. Seems like you were sick a few days ago but it's good that you're feeling better already!!

Of course! As much as I love YEH and i'd be totally thrilled if they ended up together, i'd stillbe happy for him if he did end up with someone else. His happiness means everything to me..

How could one not love his character in S-diary.. he was a jerk for cheating on KSA but the other two guys were worse so i forgive him. Hey, he's gorgeous and girls love him.. one can notblame the poor guy for having many gfs.. just look at how many girlfriends he have here :lol: I will.

I did call my dr. two days ago and i'm going to have a check-up on the 20th. Sono more worries. And you should also take good care of yourself.. it's getting colder and colder..it's already starting to snow here x_____x But i love snow.. it's so beyootiful :D

my baby ellie glad that you are doin some replies today...not bein lazy huh?

wow you even started your christmas gift for BABY YOO...now that was quick.

i dunno know yet what to make...hmmmm me needs to have some inspiration here.

yup i feel much much better now...thank you...good to hear that you call the doctor and set for an appointment...im at ease already.

we should take good care of ourselves coz BABY YOO dont want us to get sick...hope he is well as we speak also. :)

Thanks everyone here for all the goodies esp. OC and aalhl for the pictures. Continue to flood us with news and goodies of BABYOO. Hope ya'll have a wonderful weekend.

you too texashot...have a blessed weekend ;)

^^ i love gong yoo! especially in "She's on Duty"!im kinda behind on the news but does he have a gf?

angelskiss WELCOME to YOOHOUSE. enjoy your stay here. :)

Lily unnie.. Good to see you again. I'm missing you already.. :rolleyes:

yep.. wednesday and last night was soompi down night. .ha.ha.. I made into the house about 9.45am just now, refreshing every half hour or so.. haha..

the stamps.. haha.. if you send it to YooGals, they will think it's from GY's girlfriend.. if you send to someone who doesn't know him, then he/she will think who the heck is this guy on the stamp.. good for YOO promotion I guess.. haha. oh yeah.. i would like the receiver to send the stamp back to me too! :w00t:

ahh.. I know there are lots of variety/entertainment shows during weekend evenings.. one of the famous one is Jade Solid Gold.. I never missed it.. I even go and rent the program from video store!! Like you, I just wanna catch my heart-throb on screen.. haha.. my dad scold me for wasting so much money on video rental! When it comes to school holidays.. wah! sure rent lots of videos one.. lol!

yep, I really hope he has the chance to performed in his own concert. He got the voice and if he been given the chances, he surely be a good singer...and if he has his concert, I am sure we will bitting our nail here...hope to be there, together in the crowd :blink: His voice in Hanryu concert is one of his best. I keep playing it the whole day..from the minute I am punch in to the office till I punch out.
yeah.. I hope baby YOO will have a chance to have his own concert one day too.. we are already biting nails listening to him sing in those variety shows and special events, if he has his own concert, I think we would be pulling our hair off!! haha.. like you I love his performance in hanryu too.. I love that manly voice of his... just like cantata.. :wub:

When I surrender my collection to old paper ajjushi, I thought I am too old to giggling and admiring.... :P
did you regret for not keeping what you wanted from those collections?

ha.ha.. same here.. I still watch TV, but less now. I can give TV up as long as I grab hold of the computer.. he.he.. so Snow Queen will be ending soon? wah.. Vineyard Man. hmm.. come to think of it, I think if I were to watch any of YEH's drama, it will feel like lacking something.. lacking baby YOO. haha!!! I can still watch her drama or anyone elses drama, but the feeling is now different... I don't neccessary have to see YEH in GY's work because all I ever want to see is GY, but I need to see GY in YEH's work.. without him, it's not the same. make sense?

You only missed a few eppi of Love in Heaven? I missed the last half of the drama.. CP started airing while LIH was half way through, same time, so I choose to watch CP live and dumps LIH aside.. after CP ends, I want to go back, and the slot change... never catch anything after that.

actually, after I watched BTSC on TV, I didn't know I can download the drama.. so I didn't hear Tae In's voice. But I get to hear Seo Gun's voice instead, coz I found that it was GY's latest drama at that time. Although I find it weird listening to him talk in Korean at first, but I was already drooling at his voice.. speaking English some more! by the time OFD ends, yeah.. my keyboard got drowned.. haha.. after that then I found BTSC in original language and have more drooling.. :P

My experienced is, you won't be charged with copyright when you have value-added the original ex. ps-ed picture. But I am not an expert in this line..I still need others to comment...
ic.. so they mind you use the originial pic for goodies, but don't mind you to use the original pic and PS it for your goodies... lol!

how are you feelin unnie?hope you get to feel better...you and the babies. :)
queenie.. I'm still ok.. :) thanks for your concern.. I don't really feel the sickness yet besides sneezing and slight coughing.. I think my hubby is getting the sickness first rather than me.. kids are resting and sleeping.. so I kinda have a bit of quiet moment now.. :P

i dunno know yet what to make...hmmmm me needs to have some inspiration here.
me too.. I haven't start on anything yet.. not enough inspiration.. :P I wish I can do artwork like you do.. all I know is doing simple MVs.. :(

yes.. yes.. we should all take care.. baby YOO doesn't want his fans or should i say girlfriends to fall sick too.. and I pray that he's healthy too. :)

hello again Ellie...

They are jerks but hella funny too. I loved to see their reactions to what KSA were doing to them.

poor the priest but he deserves it! :lol:

awww.. I love all the "revenge" scenes in S-diary.. they are hillarious! see what KSA did to GY (except for his doggie of course)? the "balloons" she put inside the washing machine, the "thing" his mom took out from the sofa (ewww!!) I was laughing my heads off!! but the doggie part a big sad though.. seeing him cry makes me cry again.. <_<

omo, you're right. she did play the piano in s diary and she is good! So she played

during the filming of she's on duty too? hmm.. must hunt for that vid too :D

You wanna play the piano too? It's always been my dream to learn play the piano..

that and play tennis :D:P

yes.. KSA played piano during filming of She's on Duty. I think the clip should be in Youtube somewhere.. They concentrate on her, but after she finished, as the camera moved away, can see GY on one of the chair. :)

Ellie, I actually play piano, but my skill isn't the "expert" level.. I didn't get to finish my lessons anyway.. and it has been a very long time since I last touch my piano, I get stuck reading the notes too.. haha!

as for christmas project, can any YOOpinays contact tuesdhei and check with her what's the status of the christmas project? She didn't give us an update the other day when she drop by... Now, we are here like "hanging" not sure to continue with her project or do a new one.

hahaha, i think it's just normal for a mom to feel that way unnie ^^ i'm pretty sure our moms felt the same way

when we were younger :lol::P

he.he.. :sweatingbullets:

don't tell me you're starting to get sick too? :mellow: i hope you feel better soon!!
I got a little "sneezing virus" last night, but seems to be ok today but with a little "coughing virus" this morning... as long as I don't get the "headache and fever virus", I'll be fine... with all the YOOspirin and YOOhugs here, should be no problem at all.. he.he .. :D

ok.. it's lunch time.. gotta go off now.. I'll reply to the lovenotes after this post of mine this afternoon.. and queenie, I'll post some Tae Young goodies for you then.. ;) and uh.. I dont' mind to be the first one in the "YOO Insane Centre".. I admit that I'm insanely addicted to YOO.. :w00t: :w00t:

Guest queeninmycastle

GOOD EVENING YOOGALS :P

just lurking around been busy lately

sorry for not replying to the previous post

i get tired of re-typing and re-quoting bec of

all the ips driver error and maintenance chu chu here in soompi

my replies are all gone

angelie as always thank you for the goodies

your gif really crack me up esp the girlie GY

love them all

thanx for translating the article

Queenie well so far no need for me to remind you to bang your head

your ps-ed are so cute

iloveyoo2 you got me w/ that cf thing

i thought it was for real

thanx for the article

Faye hoping to see more of your artwork

and ofcourse all those juicy pics of GYEH

welcome to all newbies

for all the other goodies thanx to

mendyo,egalyn,nana,vicente,pach,tangtang,betchay and welcome back yoobee heard that you memeorize all the lines in BTSC

and to all the other yoogals that i miss

***waving back to MsMellis

my chan we missed you.

sup girl?

how have you been?

and why on the lurk mode?

yeah we all got the same experience...long typing...quoting and then when its time to post....poof server busy, IPS driver error blah blah blah.

but what can we do?...we loved this HOuse so much that it pains us to be away for just a day. so the only thing left is to be PATIENT, to refresh the webpage and to re-type again for the nth time bwahahaha.

thank you my chan for always appreciating my artwork...i'll be needing your reminder sooon if not soonest hahaha.

Guest min_montel

Reading the next page...still backreading :P

Good afternoon YooGals....

Hahahaha...soooo cute!!!! :lol:

Yes unnie angel whoever she may be as long as BABY YOO is happy...i'll be happy too.much as i want to handle the christmas project if there is any... my resources in this remote area is very limited so im not confident that i can pull-it through.ANY YOOGALS WHO WOULD WANT TO VOLUNTEER?

queenie... looks like we really have to call for volunteer YooGals for our Xmas project.

May be I can help...just let me know ok...

We certainly hopes that Soompi will be back to normal soon.. it's so hard to update the clubhouse even.. loading one page takes ages.

May be Soompi can include this in his 2008 resolution.. :P

dozens more of CP BTS.. :w00t:

Hmm.. should we ask baby YOO to do this to Soompi? :P

Angelie, thanks for the goodies...yeah, I think he should do that!!hahahaa :P But I am afraid that towel not hit Soompi head coz have been caught by crazy YooGals...

yeah.. major headache with those stuffs eh? maybe we can bring over this discussion to yoomansion when it's launched?

Yeah...we need further discussion on this...let me finish my office project first..my retreat programme is approaching.. :wacko:

BTW, just came back from CP thread.. Found that CP will be airing in Singapore starting 31 Dec.. :)

Soo envy!!! When they gonna air CP in Malaysia??? I can't wait to see the CP wave strike people here... :P I am sure it can beat Winter Sonata wave...:phew:

oh.. and another wanted gif.. :D

Even without sound, I still can hear his voice giggling in my ears....awwwww... :blush:

Will continued back later...need to prepare lunch...**hugs all Dongseng**