Guest cokecheers

hi aalhl, the link for the 2nd part of Gong yoo's fan meeting is still transfering .... :(

can you put up another link for this if its not too much to ask for ? thanks!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/chi...yoo/playboy.jpg

hihi aalhl, me too having problem in donloading both files... have u deleted the files away?? :huh:

Are you able to laod it again?? thanks!! :D

Here is one really really long article/Q&A I would like to share.. I posted the Korean version quite a few months back and I finally got someone to translate the whole thing... It is originally from a Japanese Magazine called Hanavi. If remember correctly, it's February 2007 issue. Enjoy!

KOREAN STARS NEW BIG FOUR :GONG YOO

Youth Who Overflows with Passion: Gong Yoo

Special Plan: He Stands in Front of New Big Four's Charm

Gong Yoo is the actor the interviewer wanted to interview the most.

Compared to seeing his image in TV or on the screen, seeing him in real life showed a more careful side of him.

After asking why he thought so well of the interviewer's reputation he answered laughingly "It's to speak well of me isn't it?" jokingly speaking. In actuality it might be the way he said.

Among the stars there are people who only answer bluntly/curtly.

There are times when questions are asked in detail but the answer is either barely given or little effort is put into answering the question.

The most difficult pattern is when they say "Please write appropriately."

But Gong Yoo understanding this side's intention gave a superb answer sheet to the point in which the hand would go crazy.

The courtesy of the selection of material is definite and the awkward and nervous-making parts will be calmed/softened.

Is that not the reason for the relationship between the interviewer and the interviewee has a good reputation?

He said he hopes that if there are question that don't want to be heard after the interview that they be asked anyway.

Currently among the subject of starts "The repeated questions in every interview" "First Kiss" and "Type you like" are the questions that don't want to be asked.

So i asked because i didn't i didn't know if he had a fickleness towards those questions.

He answered laughingly "There are no questions i don't like especially. In reality there are actors who don't like questions that are unrelated to their work. But i'm not a newbie actor and my fans want to know everything that has to do with me. Now there's nothing to hide."

This guy is definitely not an ordinary guy.

Ordinarily how do you spend your days?

I'm not the type to immediately do what i wanted to do on a day off. When one production is finished not just physical strength but mentally you're tired so there's not much you can do. So i don't plan anything and spend it leisurely.

In most cases i'm playing sports or games. Since i like sports there are a lot of cases where i'm either playing soccer with my friends or playing pool. The things everyone normally does, to celebrities, are things that are refreshing to us. There is an ease like i've returned to my student days.

If i can get a little longer break then i take an unexpected trip. National and international trips are both fine. Right now, i'm used to going on trips alone, so i just go alone.

Koreans don't like doing things alone, but do you have any resistance to it?

At first it's true i didn't like it but right now my thoughts have changed. I even watch movies by myself. In Ap Goo Jung an arts movie theater called "Sponge House" appeared and right now on days off i spend a lot of time there. A lot of good movies are being shown there but because they are not famous productions there are only 2,3 people including me which is a lot. At those times i get the feeling that i'm paying rent for this movie theater and i can watch the movie w/out reserve (constraint) and appreciate the movie.

It seems you are part of a celebrity baseball team, what is your position?

My position is third base. I had already like baseball but this is the first time i've been part of a real baseball team.

Because when i was younger my father was part of the front of Pro. Baseball i often followed my father to the field. By going to the field often and by imitating exactly what was done, the skills i grew i felt was slightly higher than that of other kids.

So whether its this team <Playboys> or shooting the movie <SuperStar Kim Sa Yong> i contrastingly did not specially receive training unlike others and went into shooting.

In the team besides you, the members are???

They are my family. Seniors Jang Dong Gun, Kim Seung Woo, Gong Hyung Jin, Hwang Jung Min, Ji Jin Hee, plus Mr. Jo In Sung, Kang Dong Won, Hyun Bin etc, actors with similar ages as well...anyway a lot of people.

Who's the member with the best capability? (aka best player)

I don't know. But the Seniors are the ones who have a greater enthusiasm/passion for baseball. Seniors Jang Dong Gun, Kim Seung Woo, Ji Jin Hee are considerably talented/capable. Even though they are injured they still come and even though their schedule coincides with this its to the point where they re arrange their schedule for this.

Everyone thinks that just the fact that famous people are gathering is a great effort but at what pace do you compete?

We are meeting very frequently. We compete once a week, compete within the team and finish off with other teams.

Last summer because the shooting for <One Fine Day> was so busy i wasn't able to participate a lot and now that its winter break the team is taking a break. When it gts cold it gets easier to get hurt so that's why there's a winter break. It's break until the warm spring days come.

There's a rumor that you decided to become an actor because you had a small face, is that true?

If you can really become an actor by just having a small face then right about now every place would be filled with actors. (laughter)

Ever since my high school days i've often heard people tell me "Since you have a small face wouldn't it be good if you became a celebrity." But at that time my dream was chasing advertising.

However right when it was time to enter college the thought "If at least once you don't enjoy your college years, it all means nothing" came to mind, so i wished an acceptance to an arts school. Actually maybe because after i entered the people around me all had strong/unique personalities and were people aspiring in either broadcasting or the movies i became used to the idea immediately. So, by chance i signed up on a VJ application and after being accepted worked here and there.

Because of your childish face you've had many student roles until now but don't you feel your roles are being limited?

After i finished <One Fine Day> i didn't hear words like "You look young." like i did before. When i debuted at 23 yrs old i think there were a lot of people who though of me as a student. It was more like that because my debut was in <School 4>.

In the 2005 broadcasted drama <Biscuit Teacher and Sugar Candy> i was 26yrs old but played a high school student. Actually in the drama the person who played the teacher Ms. Gong Hyo Jin is a year younger than me so i had a feeling of incongruity (unsuitability/unbalanced).

However right now as an actor moving forward i feel i haven't yet reached 1/3of the carreer so i have no nervousness. (**He hasn't covered even 1/3 of the roles out there so he isn't worried.) It's because right now is the time where chances to try out different roles are coming.

On that note <One Fine Day> was a good chance for me to change my image.

Then as an actor what are the pros and cons?

There are a lot of places i can think of that can be pro and a con. Of course its good that an actor has deep thought/discretion, and large imagination but on occasion there are times when instincts isolate you (**keep you one wayed)

I think its better to be unaware of the character and allow the character to naturally show himself. That way the actor and the viewer can both watch with ease.

But if you think past the point of need there are times when that becomes an obstacle. That's why it can be both a pro and a con.

Until now you have worked with pretty actresses Kim Sun Ah, Gong Hyo Jin, and Lee Yeon Hee, who did you work best with?

It's Kim Sun Ah and gong Hyo Jin of course.

Firstly Kim Sun Ah is a great acting senior who cares/considers her partner and allows them to act with ease.

Although Gong Hyo Jin is a year younger than me i think she follows along the path of Kim Sun Ah. She acts well and is an actress whom i personally like.

I think that compared to the other actresses she has a special charm about her.

It was fun acting with both of them. If felt like i was playing pool while i was acting. (laughter)

Among the works you've done so far what was the character you like the most, what about scene?

Still i like the character in <School 4> the most. There were humorous times to fit a high school student and on the other hand it was a character that was adult-like at times for no reason.

Even though it was my debut work, because it was similar to who i am i was able to act comfortably.

Are there any people who have received incentives by watching your drama/movie? Are there any roles you want to try out?

There are a lot of people who have gotten incentives. If you're an actor no matter who you are there are times when you see a drama or movie and think "I could've done that role better."

For me the evil role is one i haven't done and the one i want (**literally: yearn)

What about Jong Soo from <My Tutor Friend>?

That wasn't an evil role but merely a role that had the Prince disease (**aka conceited disease). [laughter] The role i'm talking about isn't the evil role a stupid kid does but i want to act really evil deeds.

I watched <A Bittersweet Life> because i like senior Hwang Jung Min but that role is never a suitable role for anyone (**meaning that it is not a character that anyone would be comfortable or used to doing because of its evil nature). I thought "The viewers are definitely going to scream." [laughter]

I'm going to ask about the current work <One Fine Day>. The most enthusiastic ordeal was the fact that it was a role that was a strong fighter, what about in real life?

I don't know. Firstly i guess i don't have the standard to fight well. Even the people who box or fight probably won't fight like they do in the movies if a real fight comes along.

More than the standard for fighting strong i think going towards the standard for physical strength is the right thing to do.

Then is your physical strength on the strong side?

No. Its weak. [laughter] Of course i can't stand things that don't go right. But because this is reality i don't just go imitate it rashly. For example, i think that since there will be no prospect of winning if i picked a fight with Yakuza [laughter] in those times it is wise to call the police.

Compared to the short and sweet hair you've had so far your hairstyle in <One Fine Day> shows an incredibly different image. How was it for you?

I grew it to truly fulfill the drama's role. According to pros and cons there were people who said "Still the short hair is better" and then there were people who said "Its good to have hairstyles different from what you normally have." It's according to the style of the viewer.

I personally like clean cut short hair but long hair isnt bad either. During the time i was growing it, i felt like cutting it because it was so troublesome but after cutting it in the second half of shooting i missed the long hair. [laughter]

The Australian's Location was impressionable. The action scene where you pursue while on a motorcycle, the scene where you jump a 50m precipice, the swimming scene etc. were all done w/out a stuntman is that true?

They were dangerous and hard scenes but i looked forward to having fun shooting them.

Except, unfortunately the 50m precipice scene is not me. If that was me right about now i would be in Hollywood [laughter]. Even with a stunt man that scene was impossible so it was done with the help of CG. Actually the only times it was actually me are the simple action scenes were i'm swimming in the ocean or racing on a motorcycle [laughter].

We were able to see your toned body in the drama scenes but do you train specially for the drama?

<One Fine Day> is the drama that i took part in 8 months after <Biscuit Teacher and Sugar Candy> finished.

During the resting period for about half a year i exercised everyday for about 2-3 hours. I didn't tone my body to show someone but because i addicted to exercising. [laughter]

In <One Fine Day> you received love form the pretty Sung Yoo Ri and Lee Yeon Hee how was it?

I get this question from a lot of people. Between the two who's the prettier. Honestly both of them are pretty to the point where you cannot point out the superiority or inferiority. It was best getting the part receiving love from both of them. [laughter]

Firstly though this drama i was suprised by Sung Yoo Ri. She is a person who has an ambition greater that what i imagined. It was enough that i saw the effort but that effort was displayed in the drama as well so i think she was also able to receive much love from the viewers.

Lee Yeon Hee surprised me with great acting skills and womanly charms for her age.

The kiss scene with Lee Yeon Hee is a subject of conversation.

Because she's still young and doesn't have a lot of experience it seemed like she was really nervous. That's why the kiss scenes done with Lee Yeon Hee had several NG's.

But the scene where i suddenly kiss Lee Yeon Hee was done with no NG's and got the OK in one shot.

What about the most impressionable scene?

In <One Fine Day> the fact that i cried a lot left an impression. Honestly i had not thought to cry that much but because i was Gun just seeing Ha Neul (Sung Yoo Ri) raised up sadness. Those scenes that were full of emotion are deep in my memories.

Currently you were casted for the Japanese movie <Like a Dragon> and finished shooting. I heard that you agreed because you like Director Mike Takashi have you seen Mike Takashi's work? Also, how was it after actually shooting with him?

<Smart Optical Illusion> <Beautiful Night Cruel Morning> etc I've seen almost everything that has been released in Korea. It was really fun and greatly impressionable.

After working with him i felt that he is a very cool person. He was someone who thre scenarios at actors but didn't give any special directions for acting.

But because i am a Korean and my character was something the director made throught his own imagination there was some directions given but he always respected my opinions as well.

They say you like games. This movie's motive is a game, have you tried it?

I've never tired it. More than the fame like that in <Like A Dragon> i often like to play sports games or starcraft etc.

Did you work well with the Japanese Actors and with the location?

Most of the shooting was done at a made set in Shizua Gyowei but the Japanese actors treated me very kindly.

Among them there was one person who shot in Korea and understood my feelings since that person was the only Japanese person during the shooting period and therefore had a hard time.

The other actors treated me kindly as well but i had the feeling they were looking at me weirdly (laughter).

As an actor who among the actors in Japan do you want to costar with? Also is there an actor who left a deep impression on you?

Among the movies i've seen recently the actor Odkiri Zuosang in the movie <Mezong de Himi> left a great impresssion on me. Also a few years ago Hayami Mokomichi Sang who did a CF in Korea, in the movie <Tokyo Tower> Okada Junichi Sang, Machimoto Jun Sang also left an impression on me.

Tell us your wish for 2007.

In the coming year i wish that i receive the same fruit from acting as i did. Even so sometime later i feel i might have a breakdown. Its a little embarrassing but there are times when i want to throw everything out the window and run away.

So to prevent that i hope to keep the passion i have for acting that i feel now continuously.

Keeping the passion for acting is the only wish...

That means, as an actor, the most precious but ironically easiest intention to loose is what he has carried and brought to this moment. Given to us those words are greatly weighted.

People lose their intentions and there are lots of times where they repeat meaningless days. Nevertheless he is reliable both on and off the screen. Therefore he can be an actor who we can have expectations for in future activities.

He honestly loves acting and enjoys it. And an actor who can have fun throwing punches. We do not end the hope that his wish to keep his passion and the acting that he loves.

Credits are as follows:

Japanese to Korean translation: KEIKO

Source: bbb998 naver blog

Korean to English translations: tvxqsaraeng

If you wish to post this article elsewhere, please enclose full credits.

Guest xjuliephanx

Arg.. I'm in a bad mood. I ordered something to be overnighted but I missed the mailman in class so I have to wait until after labor day to get it :( Totally pointless now... I need to watch GY and brighten up my crummy mood

ha.ha. you crack me up xjuliephanx.. perhaps you can be dubbed "Cook". Anyway seriously, does anyone know what/who does a committee consists of?

Um I looked up a random fan club committee and listed their positions and descriptions here:

SECTION 2: Duties of the President:

The President will:

A. act as the chief spokesperson for the Board of Director and for the Fan Club.

B. make all ruling on the interpretation of the Charter and Bylaws, subject to the appeal

of the Board of Directors.

C. be entitled to vote only in the event of a tie.

D. be a member ex-officio of all committees.

E. preside at all meetings of the Fan Club's Board of Directors and Fan Club meetings.

F. upon request, personally verify the Fan Club's bank balance. "Verify", in this context , means the President will not only examine the books to ascertain how much money should be on deposit.

SECTION 3: Duties of the Vice President:

The Vice President will:

A. .in the absence of the President, perform the duties of the President.

B. in the absence of a Standing Committee Chair, oversee the functions of the committee

until a new chair is selected.

SECTION 4: Duties of the Secretary:

The Secretary will:

A. Keep the minutes of the Board of Directors and special meetings.

B. Take the roll call at the Board of Directors meetings.

C. Provide, upon request, the minutes of previous meetings of the Board of Directors meetings.

D. Have a list of all Officers, Directors, and committee Chairpersons.

E. Conduct correspondence as directed.

F. Be the custodian of all documents belonging to the Fan Club. This includes, but is not limited to all

annual membership records, tax reports, year-end financial statements, and Bank statements. These

records will be permanently maintained. All other financial records, including cancelled checks,

expense reports, cash receipts, monthly reports, etc., should be kept for at least 10 years.

G. Make available Articles of Incorporation, By-Laws, and minutes to the meetings to any member

requesting them.

H. Preside over the meetings taking place in the absence of the President and Vice- President.

I. Assure that all pertinent records are passed on to the incoming officers from the outgoing at the conclusion of their term.

J. Keep current the names of officers authorized to sign checks with the banking institution used by the Fan Club.

SECTION 5: Duties of the Treasurer:

The Treasurer will:

A. Maintain a bank account in the name of the Fan Club in a recognized banking institution.

B. Receive and deposit all Fan Club receipts in a timely fashion.

C. Keep records of such funds using approved bookkeeping methods.

D. Pay bills when clearly authorized. Payment will be made by counter-signed check.

E. Give a complete financial report at the monthly Board of Directors meeting. Give a summary of the financial report at the monthly general membership meeting.

F. Maintain financial records for the current year and the previous 2 years.

G. Prepare all financial reports required by law and present them to the Board of Directors for approval.

H. Open the Fan Club's financial books to anyone authorized by the Board of Directors to inspect the books.

I assume we'll also need a person to maintain the site or group page, some people to research and keep up to date with the GY photos, videos, and various documents, and a translator for all things Korean (could be the same person since I assume if you live in Korea, you'd also have easier access to finding GY stuff online).

Just my 2 cents :)

^ lol, I'm sure you'll have loads more website information than I. But I'll see if I can compile something and pm you when I do, ok? :D
yep, you can just compile what you have on your end and PM me with it.. :)

Um..backache is no joke :mellow: , I hope its temporary and you get it cured soon. Sitting in front of the computer for long will aggravate it and you are our main supplier for GY's goodies, so do take care! :)
thanks for your concern lenet. So far my backache only comes when I lie down for too long, or too much of walking.. sitting in front of computer has no problem.. ;)

hihi aalhl, me too having problem in donloading both files... have u deleted the files away?? :huh:

Are you able to laod it again?? thanks!! :D

welcome to YooHouse cokecheers.. No I did not delete the files... It's the problem with the website.. I'll try to reupload again but like I say earlier on, it will take some time.

Arg.. I'm in a bad mood. I ordered something to be overnighted but I missed the mailman in class so I have to wait until after labor day to get it :( Totally pointless now... I need to watch GY and brighten up my crummy mood
sorry to hear you are in a bad mood.. but I'm sure coming here will cheer you up.. I hope that article/Q&A can make you feel better too.. ;)

Um I looked up a random fan club committee and listed their positions and descriptions here:

I assume we'll also need a person to maintain the site or group page, some people to research and keep up to date with the GY photos, videos, and various documents, and a translator for all things Korean (could be the same person since I assume if you live in Korea, you'd also have easier access to finding GY stuff online).

Just my 2 cents :)

Thank you very much for your 2 cents, xjuliephanx. I guess the role of our committee members will be slightly different than the ones listed since we do not have a physical club. But we can use whatever information that is appropriate for our case. No matter one, a club still cannot run away from those commitee members.. :D Yes, we need a lot of people's help for the group page.. I think we have a bunch of researchers already.. Many of us here can provide up-to-date info as well, and translator.. haha.. big problem.. our translator comes in and out, we don't have a dedicated translator yet.. :(

Anyway, I think I'll let the voting for name runs till tomorrow, after than we can work on the committee.

Guest xjuliephanx

sorry to hear you are in a bad mood.. but I'm sure coming here will cheer you up.. I hope that article/Q&A can make you feel better too.. ;)

Indeed it did! Reading the part where he likes to play starcraft made me smile :D I also ordered a starcraft hat to wear so it's nice to know we have something in common :) Hm.. well maybe I'll just send him that hat as a gift :)

Indeed it did! Reading the part where he likes to play starcraft made me smile :D I also ordered a starcraft hat to wear so it's nice to know we have something in common :) Hm.. well maybe I'll just send him that hat as a gift :)
Yay!! I can see xjuliephanx smiling happily now.. ;) I think he would be happy to get that hat from you.. :D

Anyway, someone brought to my attention in my YouTube about the "Goodbye" scene in Epi 17? HK was crying when EC tells him she loves him? We saw the BTS for that crying part in the special right? Gong Yoo actually couldn't stop crying after the PD said cut for a reason he doesn't know... :o He just cry away.... :tears:

Guest xjuliephanx

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/pac...nyouregone2.jpg

"When you walk away I count the steps that you take

Do you see how much I need you right now?"

- When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne -

hahah I wanted to make an MV with that song for GY's going away :) I see you have good taste in music ;) but thanks to aalhl for sparking my mind, I'm going to send him starcraft stuff. i assume not many girls will send him gaming stuff :D

Guest queeninmycastle

AFTER GIVING IT SOME GINORMOUS THOUGHTS :rolleyes: HERE IS MY SAY TO THIS MATTER:

A: NAME FOR THE CLUB: we should make it something that not only YOOHouse gals,wives,warriors can easily access it but also in a way that if someone will search the YOO & I site our site will also pop-out in the search list engine.SO i guess YOOHouse: GONG-YOO's International Fan club will do just fine (my opinion though) :)

B: AS TO THINGS TO THINK BEFORE STARTING A FAN CLUB:

1st: TIME? Time is of a little essence here for the obvious reason that even busy YOO wives, working-wives, gals, students, bummers (like me ;) ) and the likes knows how to MULTITASK.Everything and anything will flow through ( not to worry about news,tid-bits,forums etc.) everybody will take turn in contributing to that.

2nd: MONEY? Physical fan clubs are costly but as for our case, I think we still can start without having to worry about money matters yet. let us concentrate on building our HOUsE first using our CREATIVITY and TALENT.plus using FREE WEBSITE to host it.

3rd ON MAKING IT OFFICIAL OR UNOFFICIAL? It would be difficult at first to make this HOUSE official because we still have to check with SIDUS HQ about this.BUT it would be GOOD to just go ahead with this plan { HOUSE is taking a BIG leap...not just RENNOVATION but also RISKING house occupants :P }THis house is BUILT to RECOGNIZE fans GLOBALLY who wants to show some LOVE and SUPPORT to Gong Yoo.

4th WHY DO WE WANT TO RUN THIS CLUB? OBVIOUS ANSWER! WE LOVE AND JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF OUR "MAIN MAN" GONG YOO. :lol:

5TH WHAT CAN THIS FAN CLUB OFFER? CAMARADERIE AND GLOBAL interactions amongst member. A place where in fans will never be lonely.THIS WILL BE A GOOD CAMPING SITE.

6th EQUIPMENT AND RESOURCES? i Don't think we will run short in this aspect. YOOGALs, YOOWives, YOOWARRIors are AMAZINGLY talented and wonderful.

7th DO WE LIKE DEALING WITH PEOPLE?... WHO DOES'NT?what a question :angry:

8th IF THE FAN CLUB BRINGS FEWER MEMBER THAN PROJECTED, WILL WE STILL WANT TO RUN IT? numbers is not an issue here aight? :)

9th DO WE LOVE GONG YOO ENOUGH TO COMMIT TO RUNNING THIS CLUB? SHOUT-OUT TO Y'ALL...DO WE LOVE GONG YOO THIS MUCH? :lol: ...OF COURSE WE DO!!!!!!

10TH DO WE HAVE THE ABILITY TO FIND INFO ABOUT GONG YOO? like i said everybody will contribute to this site.WE might be struggling later on when GY will do his military service but YOOHouse can still find a way.

11th DO WE HAVE THE WRITING SKILLS TO PRODUCE AN INFORMATIVE AND ENTERTAINING PUBLICATION? although LANGUAGE BARRIER is a bit of a problem...this is a CHALLENGE to all the members of the YOOHouse :)

12th WILL WE ENJOY THE WORK? This have become our HOBBY already...so who is not ENJOYING it? :D { rested or not }

C. AS FOR COMMITTEE WE NEED:

1. site OWNER/LEADER/PRESIDENT= one that will sign-up to making the site

2. MODERATORS= one that can monitor and update the site.

3. RESEARCHERS= anybody can contribute to this.

since this is just a website base fan club we can just POST MEssage on the board if we have any concerns.

lastly, i hope GY will remember that even though his acting career will be inactive for awhile, this site will remind him that he still have YOOHouse to return to.

phew multitasking is fun :lol:

Guest xjuliephanx

Yay!! I can see xjuliephanx smiling happily now.. ;) I think he would be happy to get that hat from you.. :D
Haha it's amazing how even the smallest things pertaining to GY can make my day (or any of ours) better :) I hope so. I swear to God, Buddha, Allah and another other god out there, if I see a candid photo of him wearing that hat, I'm going to burst. Just explode out of my mind with giddyness *POP!*

Anybody know what size shirt he is? I want to send a SC shirt as well...

xjuliephanx, that is an absolutely thorough, detailed list of duties lol *salutes*... :D
:) It's all about the wikipedia baby!!!

Guest xblaaah

Anyway, here's a list of names suggestion for our club.. which one do YooGals prefer, or do you have better ones?

a. YooHouse

b. YooHouse: Gong Yoo's International Fan Club

c. Heart of YOO

d. Loving YOO

e. INTERNATIONAL YooHouse Fan Club

f. YOOHOUSE INTERNATIONAL FAN WEBSITE

g. INTERNATIONAL YooHouse

h. YooHouse INTERNATIONAL

And one more important thing I guess.. we need to form up a committee for this project, so that we will know what roles we are taking and what are the work to be done.. So, can someone help me on what do we have in a committee? Chairperson? President/Vice President? Treasurer? errr.. I know they are a lot more, I just don't have it on top of my head now..

I vote for B!! I'm getting really excited.. I hope everything works out and we get what we want..

I'd be willing to help with this project, or give donations if its needed.. just let me know

hi aalhl, the link for the 2nd part of Gong yoo's fan meeting is still transfering .... :(

can you put up another link for this if its not too much to ask for ? thanks!

%7Boption%7Dplayboy.jpg

I have one of those pictures as my desktop background.. got it from gongyoo.com =]

it was the only one i could get w/o signing in..

remember what i said about me writing a fanfic about GYEH?

here's a sneak peek for all the YOOgals. :P i'm still deciding on which to pursue...

[actually, i'm deciding on whether i SHOULD write one at all. i just made gfx for fun. :P]

I'd love to read a GYEH fan fic! Let me know when you start it.

Thank you so much iluvyoo2 for the long and detailed article. Moreover, it is recent and also quite telling of GY's thoughts and personality. I have the impression from seeing clips of him that he is quite extrovert but seems otherwwise. His cancerian sensitive nature is quite apparent from this article. I hope he will be recognised for his efforts in Coffee Prince. I really think he is a good and expressive actor. Look wise, he may not be the 'pretty' sort of handsome but I much prefer his more masculine kind of attractiveness. Sighhhhhhhh........ he is so out of reach! :(

Wooo! You posted.. welcome! I too prefer him more masculine than pretty..

thanks for the clips hx23 and noyna

QUOTE(aalhl @ Aug 31 2007, 10:02 PM)

Anyway, here's a list of names suggestion for our club.. which one do YooGals prefer, or do you have better ones?

a. YooHouse

c. Heart of YOO

d. Loving YOO

The above are all good to me, please check out the following and see if it is acceptable by all yoogals:

Global Yoohouse - first letter is G and second letter is Y, abbreviation of Gong Yoo :lol:

Guest luisainfante

QUOTE(aalhl @ Aug 31 2007, 10:02 PM)

a. YooHouse

c. Heart of YOO

d. Loving YOO

The above are all good to me, please check out the following and see if it is acceptable by all yoogals:

Global Yoohouse - first letter is G and second letter is Y, abbreviation of Gong Yoo :lol:

Global Yoohouse?? hm..i like this!!

Whew! Just finished back threading! This thread sure moves fast! I'm in shock with the GF update but getting over it now. As long as Gong Yoo is happy, I'll be happy for him also (sniff!sniff!)....

Anyway, just checkin' in so "Hi" to everybody! I also already signed the petition and vote for letter B- Yoohouse: Gong Yoo's International Fan Club. Thanks also for all the links and the pics!

Will try checking in again later. Need to sleep, feel so drowsy because of the medicine I took... currently down with the flu. Have a great day everybody!

Guest queeninmycastle

just saying "HI" to everybody who is at the site right now.

to all new CAMPERS WELCOME!!!

please tell us your feedbacks regarding our plan to EXPAND GLOBALLY :D