On 1-10-2017 at 5:39 AM, staygold said:

@2handsintertwined I am not! I just want to talk about GY and his work here. :)

I understand what you are trying to say, but it's kind of hard for me to do this because I don't have a very good reputation here in GY's page. I used to cause a lot of trouble here. As a result, I ruined my reputation, my image, my friendships, and the mods hate me. So when you said, "Let us move on" I said, "Did she not read my comment?" and "I was trying to bring us all together so that we could make his page a more welcoming place."

Did you ever put yourself in my shoes? I am the black sheep here. I am the bad guy here. 

You have no idea how badly I want to just "talk about GY and his work here." But I can't because I feel guilty for the bad things I did here, in my favorite South Korean actor's page, every single day. I get emotional when I come here, and I can't forgive myself for what I did, and I can't move on from what I did. I am really sensitive to what others say. And I wanted to get back at you. You said this,

On 29-9-2017 at 1:27 PM, staygold said:

Here is the nominee list.  I think the list we all saw earlier was the one from Seoul International drama awards.

Some part of me is satisfied with this cos my other fav drama Secret Forest and the lead have been nominated in a couple of categories.

I wanted to tell you, "But you're not talking about GY and his work here."

I decided not to tell you this because that would make me petty.

I'm not going to lie, I did ask, "Is it is her place to tell me let us move on?"

But I told myself, "Come on. Let it go. Let it go."

And that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to let it go. I'm not going to pick a fight with you. Yes, I thought you had a little attitude, and you really offended me, but at the end of the day you're right. To quote you, 

"We should just talk about GY and his work here."

@jaysmurfHehehe. His hair looks similar in Goblin and CP? No! I don't see it :). I feel like his hair in CP was longer, and I feel like his hair in Goblin is cut shorter around and parted down the middle. I agree no one can rock the Goblin hairstyle better than ahjusshi! :D  And I didn't know that Choi Yong Bin was in charge of GY's recent photoshoots from Marie Claire and Epigram! And I agree with you. Can't say it enough. He is so cute! 

@blyn You're from phillippines, but you currently live in Singapore? Cool! :D 

On 2-10-2017 at 4:20 AM, jaysmurf said:

Hey everyone, how's your Monday ? Have a little jovial moment with GY because soop management just posted.

Can anyone help to translate please ? :tongue:

Monday's going well so far. Wish I knew Korean. Can anyone else help?

credit: euntakxgeneralkimshin

Happy Monday with GY!!! :D 

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 1

On 2-10-2017 at 2:56 PM, blyn said:

oh' you're there too!'... hehe

i'm a gyeh shipper so i follow both of them..:blush:

Ok :blush:

@staygold I'm sorry if I made you feel bad. I'm sorry if I caused you any trouble. I was being mean and too sensitive. You did nothing wrong. I hope we can get along well :D. And I hope you aren't afraid of me :D. Thanks for the updates :D

@blyn Yes, I'm a Yoon Eun Hye fan too! I think she is an amazing actress! How long have you been her fan?

credit: peko___

I miss you so much, GY. :bawling:

credit: gongyooupdate

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

GY singing Because It's You. BIG OST

Sweet, lovely voice :bawling::bawling::bawling:

GY singing Because It's You, Premiun Night, 2013

Lovely voice :bawling:

My beautiful prince, I just want you to sing to me all night! 

Spoiler

GY singing Second First Love, Finding Mr. Destiny OST

He's having so much fun with this song. He may not be the most handsome man, but he is special to all his fans! 

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 4

i didn't mind we are in a small community here. i know GY has bigger fan base in other platforms. it's easier for us to keep up with discussions as a small community. 

the other bigger fan bases that i know, fans get to posts whatever they want. even repeated pictures :wink:

so either way we find balance in lots of things. maybe same for our ahjussi so that's why he always has this sweet smile.

• Like 6

On 9/28/2017 at 7:20 PM, Noor90 said:

@CatchMine_ID @staygold please , do u know good program to make mv , i want to do MVs:D

hiiiii! Just back from surgery aiiiih.. I use Corel VideoStudio and Adobe Premiere most of the time, to be exactly when it's time for I want it really customizable and detailed. I use Filmora too if need not-so-customizable one, cause it's really simple^_^edit: miss you so much @Noor90 I hope you come back soon:cookie:

Epigram is sure golddd with him:w00t:

:heart: for everyone here

• Like 5

When you hear a Korean celebrity speaking fluent English, it’s presumably normal to assume that he or she is a Korean-American. However, more and more celebrities are picking up the language and striving to be fluent not only due to broaden their career opportunities, but also to communicate with their foreign fans, thanks to the Hallyu wave.

And we must say, some of them are so fluent that it’s a pretty big feat, considering they didn’t start young – a ban by the government only allows South Koreans to start learning English when they’re in Primary Three. The reason? They believe that exposing the children to a foreign language when they’re young would erode their Korean roots.

Here are 10 male K-celebs who can definitely hold a conversation with you in full English.

Goblin Starring Gong Yoo Is The Next Popular K-Drama You Need To Watch8
The-Sexiest-Male-Korean-Celebs-Who-Speak-Perfect-English_2

10 Things You Need To Know About Rain And Kim Tae Hee's Surprise Wedding

• Like 5

Hi , everyone here . i missed u all , i miss GY oppa :wub:

GY is perfect in every pics , especially BTS , he's so handsome , cute playful as usual . I Love Bunny Yoo ^_^^_^

@staygold first time to know that you're from India , GY visited India in 2010 to shoot finding Mr, destiny Lucky you :rolleyes:

kjw2.jpg

image-w1280.jpg?1445938216

6dfb1aec8969413143ddbc3c4216f2db52de22e5

You visited this place in India 

@blyn i am YEH fan too , CP was my first k-drama , SO GY & YEH are my first love 

• Like 5