Bebe...no intent to give anybody a heart attack....hehehe...but then again, Baby Yoo's hot bod could bring anybody's blood pressure up....maybe i should bring GY's vids to work and show it to our hypotensive patients...that way we wont need medication to keep their BP within normal range....hehehehe

my BP's not normal everytime i come here & see hot goodies! :lol: i hyperventilate! this thread is not healthy for me! but it's ok! lmao

nope neighbor- it isn't dubbed in english but something else i don't understand. no english subs either. all i know is it's not korean. they're showing it everyday 7-8 so you can catch it tonight. i was up till late last night coz' i had too much sleep earlier i guess- although just dozing on and off.

Hi Neighbor Faye...i was just checking the current schedule of the dramas that are being shown here in Southern Cali...No wonder CP doesnt sound right to you...it is Mandarin-dubbed...hehehe.

little bunny...very nicely done...looks so real...thanks for sharing

Angelie...opppsss...my bad...didnt realize it has chinese subs.

Hi Nate...Baby Yoo has beautiful hands indeed...better than mine...lol

Hi Yooko....thanks for sharing...welcome to yoohouse

hello heidi...welcome to yoohouse

Patty...i think we all wish we can kiss Yoo...hehehe...maybe in our dreams we will.

Santa LF...thanks for the goodies.

Nana...welcome home...thansk for sharing the website link....i'm glad that despite the bad dubbing job, Cp is still getting good ratings...so happy that it is holding up really well ...yay...looking forward to Pinoy fan exodus to Yoohouse...hehehe

Bebe...i remember Angelie pointed out in the past that LB will just bypass Baby Yoo so hiding behind him wont work...lol...you are right about hyperventilating and elevated BP when it comes to Baby Yoo.]

Hello liss...welcome to yoohouse...enjoy your stay

hello lanechan and luvbbyoo...waves to all yoogals...online and offline

Guest chinkymars

hey woodycakes/patty...

if you're looking for BTSC...www.d-addicts.com has it with english subs. they had it as the drama for the month late last year which allowed faster downloads at that time. i hope the seeds are still up though.

have a nice day!

Guest orangechocolate

Military Color Morning !!! All YOOgals...Everybody Fighting !! Go forward with Baby YOo~ :lol:

...even if it's hard to control ourself's feeling now and try to say it's ok !! but i think baby YOO feel the same way more than 100 times !! btw,,, i hope everythings 'll be Okay after he go to the camp and he'll decrease stress. Hard training everydays. that's make he so try and sleep well every night..no time for think abt. sadness.and he will adjust himself for that ^^

Hello OC.. Wah.. Why did you get yourself drunk?? :blink: ohhh.. I just read you were having a competition with your dad? :blink:

--Morning...My Angel ^^ 555+ Yeppp...my dad likes another my best friend ^^ Everytimes he came back for long vacation. We'll have a crazy party like this...and he always think he has a son not a daughter !!! <_<

OC....i'm feeling weepy too :tears::tears::tears:

So proud to be his fan, the actor who really cares his fans.

no matter what happens i'm here to be Gong Yoo's fan forever! :tears: *sob*

-- Hi...Sissy Really ^^?? Ummm....and no matter what baby YOO choose possible or impossible

i'm still here too ^^;

If im not Golden Fish's disease!! Nice to meet you Gibb, Patty, Yooko, Mona and Plese dont forget we another YOOmansion !! Waiting for you ^___^

and Wave to Senior YOOgals!! -> My Angel, Vall , Neng , FayeGong , Twinnie, baby Eliis, Tika,Liron,Sissy,SantaLF,Unnie Euchan,Queenie, Jinkzz, Texashot,NaNa,Yoobee,YEHbaby,Del32,Kayelee,chinkymars, happytoy,anyAsian,bbSam. and all of YOOgals that i cant remember... :wacko:

Ps...Ohh Goshh...the mansion , we have 151 members now !!! :w00t:

Guest queeninmycastle

GOOD Morning/afternoon Lovely YOOGALS.

so good to be home finally after a long days of being away from this house.

good to see that this family keeps on growing and growing.

to YOO all yoobies...WELCOMe. ( i guess i dont have to say enjoy your stay anymore coz i as what i read so far...Everybody's enjoying each others company already.)

aiyoooooo so many pages to back-read...so many goodies to drool.

must do quick back-reading now. :unsure:

baby yoo,angelie unnie,faye,ellie,lf,neng,chippy,ck,nate,oc,vicente,smilefish, lily unnie,

lili,val,tika,anne,nana,kaye,bebesam,anythingasian,yehbaby,

stalk,dost,marj,chinkymars,calypso,del32,yoobee,xblaah,juhjuh,ariesw,pach,

astigrace,luckvhang,shinshin,love_jesus,nhetski,happy_toy, stalk, Mychan and the rest of the

yoogals...I MISS YOU ALL.

*scratches head* i dunno if i can finish reading 30 pages...OMO (jet-lag + 30 pages to back-read) need millions of YOOspirin not just one. :crazy:

well anywayz...GOOD TO SEE ALL OF YOU again GURLs!!!

artwork144.jpg

Good morning everyone.

This is a fan made clip from part of Gong Yoo's speech during the fans meet... Sound a bit sad. :mellow:

09-Jan-2008 Fan Made I Like.. I Love You Clip

Download: http://sharebee.com/eb38ef6f

*** Credit: Daum CP ***

Unnie mommy, sorry have no time to continue my date with Tae In
no need to be sorry nate.. you can date him anytime.. ;)

what!!!!! They dudded YOo’s singing voice? ummm..how come with his singing the best voice! :blink: they just did some serious mistake!
yep!! I can't believe they did that especially when they didn't do it to Yuri's singing voice... I'm like :crazy::o:blink: :tongue2: :fury: :crazy: when I heard that.. totally spoil my mood!

hahaha…unnie if Yoowives allocate time their Hubby&YOo um..m you’re right! I’m just ordinary one among them! :P
yeah nate.. you can consider yourself very ordinary and normal... lol!

hello, good evening, every one

i've collected some news photos about Jan 6's fanmeeting (25 in total up to now)

see which pics you might have not seen yet :)

hi yooko.. Welcome to YOOhouse. Are you from Japan? (oppss.. just read your reply to LF. :P) Thank you for sharing the fans meeting photo slide with us and also Japan's airing of CP. They are very creative indeed to give each eppi a title.. :)

hello heide.. I think I remember the last time you posted here, you had problem? Well, looks like you are successful this time.. Welcome to the house and nice to meet you.. :)

morning my faye and chinkymars.

morning Patty. You are at episode 9 already? That's quite fast... I don't remember what eppi 9 is about already.. hahah.. Ahh.. you want to kiss Tae In too? hehe.. that's pretty normal for YooGals isn't it? :PMy evening wasn't that good.. not really feeling well, so went to bed early... Still sneezing my nose off now.. :D

Hey natedao, I didn't know there were YooWives. So much to learn. :D do I call you natedao or just nate? or something else? ;)
lol!! There are a bunch of YOOwives here patty.. and I'm one of them.. ;)

Good morning LF.. thanks for the goodies. I'm sure Sidus has a copy of the video, just whether they will release it to the media or not.. I have a feeling they will but just don't know when. maybe it will comes with the news clip on 14th? :P anyway, that singing clip is sooooo good.. no more screaming... :wub: :wub: I can clearly hear his voice.. "Thanks" is still my very favourite. and listening to him cry... awwww.... :tears:

hi nana.. good to see you home... Happy to see that CP made it to top 5 of the chart in philippines. :)

morning Jasmine. Happy to hear you like that interview clip.. baby YOO is so cute and thoughtful doesn't he? hehe.. Love him more already? :D Regarding the NG of the earlier bedscene in CP. .yeah.. I've seen that NG in CP special and another BTS/NG clip.. baby YOO is so cute.. and PD's signature laugh was so funny.

hi bebe.

i think that clip you're talking about is the one included in the CP Special. correct? Yoo laughed coz he said the girl's laugh/giggle was funny! :lol:
I think he was laughing not because of the giggle but because of the carress... lol!!! or maybe myself and Jasmine was thinking something else.. hahah..

hi liss. Welcome to Yoohouse. yeah.. he grows on us over time.. everytime we get to know a little bit more about him, our love grows. Hope he will have a chance to cut an album too.. even if not, I would be so much happy that he would at least sing an OST for his drama/movie.. :P

hi jinkzz.. hehe.. probably you forgot Screen is Chinese subbed.. :) Is the CP being aired over at your place same as Taiwan's version? If I'm not mistaken, Taiwan are running 2 versions.. the one at 10pm is Mandarin dubbed and another one at midnight I think is Korean.

morning OC!!

...even if it's hard to control ourself's feeling now and try to say it's ok !! but i think baby YOO feel the same way more than 100 times !! btw,,, i hope everythings 'll be Okay after he go to the camp and he'll decrease stress. Hard training everydays. that's make he so try and sleep well every night..no time for think abt. sadness.and he will adjust himself for that ^^
very true OC.. That's what I thought too.. hehe

--Morning...My Angel ^^ 555+ Yeppp...my dad likes another my best friend ^^ Everytimes he came back for long vacation. We'll have a crazy party like this...and he always think he has a son not a daughter !!! <_<
haha... daddy treats you as a boy huh? Are you tomboy-ish like Eun Chan? hehe..

-- Hi...Sissy Really ^^?? Ummm....and no matter what baby YOO choose possible or impossible

i'm still here too ^^;

*raise hand* me three.. :D

Guest iluvyoo2

Good morning everyone

just saw this in dcGY

Should be new pic..

viewimagelt6.th.jpg

Good morning LF.. thanks for the goodies. I'm sure Sidus has a copy of the video, just whether they will release it to the media or not.. I have a feeling they will but just don't know when. maybe it will comes with the news clip on 14th? tongue.gif anyway, that singing clip is sooooo good.. no more screaming... wub.gif wub.gif I can clearly hear his voice.. "Thanks" is still my very favourite. and listening to him cry... awwww....
yes, I believe Sidus will release the video to media too...we just need to wait...hehe

Too bad another 2 songs still quite blur..especially when singing "Superstar", a lot screaming...:P

+Edit

viewimagebs8.th.jpg

Credit as labeled

Guest natedao

Good morning YooGals!

unnie mommy, you're a bit late today.Are you OK?

Hi all Yoogals!!!

Nate, I'm not the spy from chanel7. but just the one who is crazy of Yoo and really wants to let other Thais know him in CP. And wanna close up to Han Kyul's face by not capturing sub. hehehe

Can't believe he was drinking at fanmeeting so it supposed to be so private fanmeeting. I wanna be that liittle girl whom GY hold her hand. Wanna see the incident that he went to the restroom -_-

Gibb, ha..Thanks gosh you're not the Spy or even not K.Surang herself.aren't u?

As unnie Angelie said He wanted to calm himself down and relexed he...who wounldn't want to be that Girl ---> Oh goshhhh....she touchs BaBy Yoo's beautiful hand would like to know is his hand soft&warm??? :P

Nate, same as me. Tons of BabyYOO are in my PC and handy drive. I'm still hunting around to get his news and pix. I'll keep doing it while waiting for his coming back in 720 days. Time flies so fast so 720 days is not too much for us to wait for YOO, I hope.

sure sure me too just make more space on my PC by deleting all existing files!!! and only Baby Yoo's files now it's Yoodow08(Gongyoo+Window)!!!

and i'm better now thanks for concern ja

Moma, I already saw yr mv on youtube. It's such a cute and romantic mv. Btw, r u Thai coz u r using Palaphol song for the mv. If so, u r the fourth Thai in here. Welcome to Yoohouse :)

Gibb, we don't have only four of us na i think we have five actually!!! am i right, Oc? :rolleyes:

hello, good evening, every one

http://fotologue.jp/gongyooptt/#/5763384/5763545"]http://fotologue.jp/gongyooptt/#/5763384/5763545

(it's strongly suggested to click the "auto play" button to have a better display of the pics)

Yooko, thanks for the link(even i can't open it! ^-^)

Ahh... I'm only in episode 9, so yeah haven't gotten that far. but whee. my heart is beating so fast. I just want to kiss Tae In. then again, when have I not wanted to kiss Yoo. LoL. Hope you had a great evening Angelie

Patty, gahh ...you're faster than me i'm still in Ep.2 but yeh BaByYoo in Tae In is so cuteeeeee!

btw, sureeee you can call me 'Nate' :)

YOOBIES... WELCOME!

huwow! :w00t: 1000 people attended the fan meeting??!! lucky them they got a rose from YOO! :blush:

oh no you guys wont! you wouldnt fire LBs at me when Yoo's around! will you risk hitting him with LBs too?? lmao

hahaha...bebesam, just a hundred step away from BaBy Yoo ok? if you notice a fire.plssss...s

and this is specially for you bebesam 562874pth9whcbvg.gif imagine it's BaBy Yoo's hand!!! *hugs*

Military Color Morning !!! All YOOgals...Everybody Fighting !! Go forward with Baby YOo~ :lol:

oh...OC you're back!

OC, thanks for helping me get used to with Army colour! :tears: *hug hug* huh...h i hope so that BaByYoo will feel OK after he's in the camp as said before with his warm&Indie personality he surely has alot of friends in the camp!

i'm still here too ^^;

hehe... "possible" and "impossible" yes...always two aspects for everything,Sis! we can support him whenever he wants we're a proud supportors!

If im not Golden Fish's disease!! Nice to meet you Gibb, Patty, Yooko, Mona and Plese dont forget we another YOOmansion !! Waiting for you ^___^

hahaha...c mon tell me .... actually you dont' love Chocolate but Sakura(fish food)??? i'm sending you Sakura! you're a Real golden Fish, oC!!!

GOOD Morning/afternoon Lovely YOOGALS.

so good to be home finally after a long days of being away from this house.

well anywayz...GOOD TO SEE ALL OF YOU again GURLs!!!

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc42/qu.../artwork144.jpg

unnie Queenie, glad to know you're now@home safely!

enjoy ur backpages, unnie! just look at BaByYoo's face while backreading you might feel better from Jetlag bwah...h

thanks LF for clearer version so nice and hear his voice again!

OMG...LF the pic is very very close :w00t: :w00t: Yoo's so.... can't explain! just goshhh.hhhh

and unnie mommy for BaByYoo's pics.

wave jasmine, gibb, goongPrincess, moma, unnie mommy and 5 ghosts(yeh..me there :P )

Good evening aalhl and all Yoo Gurls

Thanks for your upload aalhl. :lol:

Yes Natedao and gibbna , I am Moe in popcornfor2 ja. Nice to meet Thai in this house hehe.

Hi queenie.. You are home!! That's great! Miss you heaps! :D Good luck with your back-reading.

hi again LF. The pic looks new to me.. his new hairstyle.. :)

yes, I believe Sidus will release the video to media too...we just need to wait...hehe

Too bad another 2 songs still quite blur..especially when singing "Superstar", a lot screaming...:P

yeah.. we need to patiently wait. Sounds like we trust Sidus huh?! haha. yeah.. the other 2 songs very blurr still and very bad quality.. I can't stand the noise.. :sweatingbullets::wacko:

hello nate "casper". . :P

unnie mommy, you're a bit late today.Are you OK?
yep.. me a bit late.. coz many things to do... I'm feeling better.. thank you.. :) How are you feeling today?

Ok.. time's up for me.. will come back in a few hours time.. Take care everyone..

Guest luvvyoo

Hello YOOGALS,

Good morning all Yoogals, Hope everybody is ok. I got a lot of YOO news here and happy to know a big love group for BaBy YOO. I just finish SHE's on duty. I love his style.......Handsom YOO. Anyway I love him in every moment.

Hi Lubbyoo! suprised to find we are quite samilar name, so means we are deeply love in YOO,ha ha

Hi iluvyoo2, Nice to meet you too, we are love YOO, :rolleyes: I like YOO pics and news by You. thanks

Hi aalhe, how are you? spent 2days for SHE's on duty and COFFEE PRINCE(3th round). Try hard to have all YOO news from here. Seems never end, I keep trying. Everytime I come here , It is more and more....I love this.

I want to see 6th fanmeeting mv but cannot,just only pics, it is ok for me this time. BETTER than nothing.

Sure that i always around here even not say hi to everybody cause I LOVE YOO. Esp. 14th jan , it is sad day for me ....I LOVE YOO FOREVER... :blush: (HUHU , i make some mistake, my msg is lost during writing, this is 2nd msg , :sweatingbullets: , so shy !!!!)

Guest silentmarj

hello yoogals!! I'm here in school...and just have fun reading the posts here...I can feel the love of everyone for yoo.. bye bye for a while...

Hi OC_DALE...how are you...have not seen you here the past 2 days.

Angelie...i have not seen CP on LA 18 yet...but accdg to the website for currently airing drama in So. Cali, it is madarin-dubbed...ill try to catch an episode today or tomorrow to see.

Hi moma...love the MV you did.

luvvyoo...so you've seen the smoking lovescenes between baby Yoo and KSA...hehehe

hello all yoogals...neighbor Faye...how are you feeling? better , i hope...

Guest anythingasian

g' MORNING YOOGALS!

how's everyone!

i was hoping to find YOOvids for the fanmeet...i hope they will share us those moments with him...i truly envy those lucky YOOfans...

a few days more and he's entering a new chapter in his life...

be SAFE my YOO...err....our YOO... :P

see you later people....

take care!

B)

Guest sally0821

Hello~YOOgals How about at these days??

I envy the fans who joined YOO's fanmeeting very much.

Because they could stay with for 5hrs and shaked hands with YOO.

They are so lucky~~

But if I joined the fanmeeting I think I would not stop crying~~

Baby YOO changed his minihompy skin about at Koearn time 12:30PM.

This picture may mean to his thoughts. Now he will have a new start~~

yoocy0109ss4.jpg

Guest luvbbyoo

Hello bebe sam

Arggg....my office banned this website so I can't see the link until tonight. Yes, that NG is at the very last part of CP special. I think we are referring to the same blooper. :)

I don't think he laughed because of the girl's giggle...... ;)

LUVBBYOO i think that clip you're talking about is the one included in the CP Special. correct? Yoo laughed coz he said the girl's laugh/giggle was funny! :lol:

here's a link. but it's on the last part of the video though. :)

COFFEE PRINCE SPECIAL Part 2

Dear angelie

I was also wondering what happened when I didn't "see" you this morning. Just read from the post and got to know that you are not feeling well. :( Have a good rest and drink more water, ok. :)

morning Jasmine. Happy to hear you like that interview clip.. baby YOO is so cute and thoughtful doesn't he? hehe.. Love him more already? :D Regarding the NG of the earlier bedscene in CP. .yeah.. I've seen that NG in CP special and another BTS/NG clip.. baby YOO is so cute.. and PD's signature laugh was so funny.

Oh, of course. The more I know about him, the more I love him. How can anyone resist YOO's charm? :wub:

Oh is it? I'm very "sua gu". I bet many yoogals have seen this NG, except me. :P I thought I can share some YOO stuffs in this thread but seems that I'm the recipient all along. :sweatingbullets:

:lol: I can see that baby YOO was very amazed by the PD's laughter in the CP specials.

hi bebe.

I think he was laughing not because of the giggle but because of the carress... lol!!! or maybe myself and Jasmine was thinking something else.. hahah..

:lol:What were you thinking???

just saw this in dcGY

Should be new pic..

Aiyoh.....I was drooling in front of my screen when I saw that photo. Thanks, iluvyoo2

sure sure me too just make more space on my PC by deleting all existing files!!! and only Baby Yoo's files now it's Yoodow08(Gongyoo+Window)!!!

wave jasmine, gibb, goongPrincess, moma, unnie mommy and 5 ghosts(yeh..me there :P )

Wave wave nate

I'm also busy clearing my PC's space and backing up every single files I downloaded. I need to invest in another harddisk vey soon. :P

Hello YOOGALS,

Hi Lubbyoo! suprised to find we are quite samilar name, so means we are deeply love in YOO,ha ha

Hi luvvyoo

Hee.....I think so too. :)

I also joined this forum not long ago. Although I knew his existence through "My Tutor's Friend" and BTSC, I only fell after watching CP. Then I went back to dig his previous projects, like OFD, S diary and She's on duty. I'm puzzled how I could missed such a hottie like him. But....it's better than not noticing him, right?

Guest kayelee

GOOD AFTERNOON!!!

sorry for replying late...

awww.. his parents really love him doesn't they? His future wife is so lucky.. :rolleyes:

gah!!! today's date with Seo Gun was a big disappointment!! I still can't believe they replace baby YOO's singing voice!!! That is so unfair because they did not dub over Yuri's voice when she was at karaoke, and they dub over baby YOO's smexy voice!!! :fury: :fury: :fury: :crazy: Although the melody of the song is the same, but my goodness!!! The dubber sound so bad singing that song trying to mimic Seo Gun's painful emotion... :wacko:

agree! YEh's... so lucky! :lol: i'm not shipping anything... I just LOVE YOO! LOL

Oh my! they did that?! so unfair! wait, are you talking bout the scene where he's drinking and singing at the same time? :unsure:

Good evening kaye.

lol!! she sure is!! :D

haha!! your pc also cannot resist saying goodbye to Seo Gun huh? so are you gonna date Gun again? lol!

yes, angelie i had a date with Seo Gun the other night. and up to the last minute my pc gave me a hard time watching it.

it always stops when the other guy is bragging about himself! :lol: annoyed by him, maybe. LOL

But can't help it cause they'll be meeting again after 3 yrs. So i decided to watch it on stream. Gah! it really is short.

Tika - hahaha! it made me smile... but still can't conceal the sadness..huhu..:tears:

btw, i did practice the one sang by Loveholic last night. we can have a duet on weekend as i promised...

but im not rushing cause i've got 2 years to memorize! :lol:

but look what i got today from the mail.... my wall calendar! 0107081241-1.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc131/F...107081242-1.jpg

Faye, is that the prize to the contest?! in that case i should learn PS! :lol:

well, glad you have your wall calendar, Im dying to have a copy too. hope you feel better now cause of your calendar. :)

Ellie dear, you're not lazy! thanks for spying on GY the whole day...

your hardworks been paid off cause its worth it! B)

continue backreading...

Guest kayelee

little_bunny, thanks i'm saving it! :blush: :wub:

hi Jinkz! are yoo sick too? take some YOOmedicine. looking forward to chat with yoo.

Kellee, welcome! YOO can try One Fine Day for more Gong Yoo hotness. :sweatingbullets:

Patty Hi! can I call you that? Kai already got her copy of the calendar so its safe ordering from yesasia...though it take long, its worth the wait! love your siggy btw. :)

Yooko thanks for the YOO fansmeet collection.