Guest pikhachu79

will there be a fanmeet before he enters military? hayyyyy........ only 9 days to go....

Ya 9 more days where each of the day makes my heart more and more sad. so hard to let him go huhuhu :tears::tears:

After he finally in MS.... 720 days of agony waiting him to come back :tears::tears:

uish... if only i just like that when my hubby going for outstattion.... :blush:

Guest Yehbaby

Heya Yoogals! whew...so much backreading to do.... :sweatingbullets:

2) and we knew that baby YOO very sensitive. so if he get to discharge earlier. he'll think "Why i cant completely serves my country like other guys !! or many things can blame on himself !! btw,,, i wish he'll enjoys 720 days as much as he want to be a completely Mr. Military Guy Fighting!!

i'll have to agree with that OC. baby Yoo might get off MS sooner if he was injured (not that i'd want this to happen, touch wood!), but it might harm him psychogically. i dunno, but it seems like Wonbin has been a bit depressed since he got out from MS....not being able to serve his full term may have affected him negatively... :mellow:

why is it that we are like clairvoyants who could see what others can't? :lol:

funny that everyday when i hear Atonement being advertised on my fave radio station i think of GYYEH because GY is leaving for his MS :lol:

YEH : I love you; Come back to me

GY: I will come find you; love you; marry you!

those are the lines that i know by heart coz i only think of YOO and YEH when i hear them :lol:

haha, faye...hmm, well maybe coz we *are" clairvoyants? :P j/k!!

and i loved Atonement, just caught it yesterday. such a well made and artistic movie. i didn't find the ending as depressing as some others, it was a sensible and poignant ending for the young lovers. yup, they should make a korean version of this movie.....starring who else but GYEH of course! :blush:

GY ACCEPTANCE SPEECH: Very lovely! Very Yoo-ish! I will never never never forget YOO! No wavering, and we will wait for your release becoming hotter and hotter! Mentioning his parents is so sweet! I wonder how his parents are doing before entering MS. And the major sweetness of all, checking out his fans! gah, im proud to be a YOOGAL! Who other actors done that? In the middle of the pictorial, and checking his fans.. so lovely!

i agree tang tang, that was a very YOO-ish acceptance speech. he thanks his freezing fans outside, his dear parents who're prolly his biggest fans, lol and of course his CP family. such a short and sweet speech, the best of the night, if you ask me! :D

hi i have been visiting the GY,YEH & JJH sites these few days and it has been pretty amusing reading all the comments abt the interactions between them all at the awards... like how everyone dissects every lil thing said and all that & insists their favourite pairing is the real one ...

i prefer not to speculate cos for one: whatever *ahem* said to her during the Newcomer presentation was meant to be a joke for the audience's benefit and it's jus the regular kind of smalltalk pple make b4 giving out awards. second, all of them are aware that the world is looking at them so they wont really display their true feelings so obviously...

haha but i do admit that the stuff gg on between GY & YEH is quite promising but hey till there's real confirmation, let's not speculate too far lest there's disappointment. and don't forget KJK too =) don't hit me i'm jus stating the facts.

hi carribeane, nah no one will hit ya coz we're not fanatics here (fans and latent shippers, maybe...haha!). it's just fun to observe the small little exhanges between GYEH on the MBC awards night, and compare notes as this is one of the few times we see them outside of their EC/HK characters (besides their CP BTS videos), and how sweet to see them share their joy on the same night. there is a difference between spazzing out over what we see and hear from our CP couple, and making a mountain out of a molehill over something nonexistant. ;) i don't think you'll find GYEH shippers making a dozen GYEH PS pictures and spamming YEH's thread with a "no shipping intended' disclaimer.

and many YEH fans are VERY aware of KJK, so we haven't forgotten him at all. like my fellow YEH warrior friend, i will not not acknowledge her past as a member of Baby Vox and stint in X-man. in fact, i think if YEH picks KJK, that would not be a bad choice at all. :) but that's a discussion for another thread...

lol!! he was filled with excitement and shy the same time... haha.. our baby YOO is so cute. as for the other part, I think he was blushing when she said that.. he.he.. hmm.. I wonder if those dialogue are random or there is some "script" that they had to follow.

haha.. no problem Yehbaby.. but I don't think I'm 100% resourceful though.. So get ready if you ask for something that I don't have to give you.. :P waiting for his upcoming fans meet too.. well, hope when he gets a leave from his duty, he will have some sort of private fans meet like KJK (?) and recently Kim Jong Min.

hi angelie :)

i don't think their banter was scripted...becoz there wasn't anything particularly witty or sharp with any of the bantering, unlike for the Emmys. it seems more spontaneous based on what the presenters knew about each other.....hehe....

yeah, i hope baby Yoo can come out for some private fanmeet during these couple of years...at least that way he won't be totally cut off from the outside world....and he won't be that lonely. :tears:

I second your thought. no matter what, we will always talk about our favourite preferences one way or another.. I've been to "ahem" thread too, and for them, him and YEH presenting on stage was like heaven eventhough we might be seeing something else. I don't like to speculate too much on anything as well because the couple involved might be hurt one way or another or feel like being pressured and put on stage about something which are not even true. But I will voice out certain gestures I see which are awkward or weird that may look promising, but doesn't mean that they really have to be that way...

true angelie....that's one reason why i'm glad that there is no scandal between GYEH, bcoz that's a jinx to me. usually favorite onscreen couples with legions of supporters are seldom the real thing (you see that in HKTVB couples and taiwanese idol couples), but those whom we least suspect of anything suddenly get married out of the blue (like Han Ga In and her husband). Kcelebs are very good at hiding their relationships, maybe coz the paparazzi isn't as bad as the HK ones yet...but it's getting there... :ph34r: and if a celebrity couple has too many fervent supporters, it might create an opposite effect and put unnecessary pressure on the couple instead. which is one reason why celebrity couples seldom last long together. (read that LDG and HJH broke up too :unsure: )

Good evening YooGals..

hello kaye... will wait for your love notes.. :) sorry, didn't get a chance to chat with ya... :P

will there be a fanmeet before he enters military? hayyyyy........ only 9 days to go....
yes munchee.. there will be a fans meet tomorrow 6th Jan @ 1pm Korea time.

Ya 9 more days where each of the day makes my heart more and more sad. so hard to let him go huhuhu :tears::tears:

After he finally in MS.... 720 days of agony waiting him to come back :tears::tears:

uish... if only i just like that when my hubby going for outstattion.... :blush:

aiyo.. Tika.. don't make those 720 days an agony la... let's think of a fun way to welcome him home... hehe.. and with us all standing strong together, it will never be an agony... maybe he will have chance to have a time off somehow and we will get to take a "sneak peak" at him? :D

hello Yehbaby.. :) Good evening to you...

i'll have to agree with that OC. baby Yoo might get off MS sooner if he were injured (not that i'd want this to happen, touch wood!), but it might harm him psychogically. i dunno, but it seems like Wonbin has been a bit depressed since he got out from MS....not being able to serve his full term may have effected him negatively... :mellow:
ohh.. Won Bin was affected his failure to complete his service? poor him.. no wonder he has not make his comeback until now... Let's pray that our baby YOO will be safe and he won't have to endure this psychology effect.

i agree tang tang, that was a very YOO-ish acceptance speech. he thanks his freezing fans outside, his dear parents who're prolly his biggest fans, lol and of course his CP family. such a short and sweet speech, the best of the night, if you ask me! :D
haha... of course Mr. Excellent is the best.. the most honourable of all.. ;) Am I too bias? :P

i don't think you'll find GYEH shippers making a dozen GYEH PS pictures and spamming YEH's thread with a "no shipping intended' disclaimer.
ha.ha.. that's true.. :D if no shipping is intended then no need the disclaimer right? ;) lol!!

and many YEH fans are VERY aware of KJK, so we haven't forgotten him at all. like my fellow YEH warrior friend, i will not not acknowledge her past as a member of Baby Vox and stint in X-man. in fact, i think if YEH picks KJK, that would not be a bad choice at all. :) but that's a discussion for another thread...
I'm very sure KJK is not forgotten by YEH warrior. So far most of the YEH warriors I know and close with are very supportive of baby YOO and KJK.. so if, IF there is by chance that YEH ends up with anyone of them, they are pretty satisfied.. lol!!! Is that right Yehbaby?

i don't think their banter was scripted...becoz there wasn't anything particularly witty or sharp with any of the bantering, unlike for the Emmys. it seems more spontaneous based on what the presenters knew about each other.....hehe....
yeah.. it doesn't look like scripted dialogue to me either.. for the kids maybe, since the little girl stumble on her speech.. :)

yeah, i hope baby Yoo can come out for some private fanmeet during these couple of years...at least that way he won't be totally cut off from the outside world....and he won't be that lonely. :tears:
yeah.. hope he will have some leave or something during season like xmas or new year, where he can meet his fan in a private meeting. I think that is possible right?

true angelie....that's one reason why i'm glad that there is no scandal between GYEH, bcoz that's a jinx to me. usually favorite onscreen couples with legions of supporters are seldom the real thing (you see that in HKTVB couples and taiwanese idol couples), but those whom we least suspect of anything suddenly get married out of the blue (like Han Ga In and her husband). Kcelebs are very good at hiding their relationships, maybe coz the paparazzi isn't as bad as the HK ones yet...but it's getting there... :ph34r: and if a celebrity couple has too many fervent supporters, it might create an opposite effect and put unnecessary pressure on the couple instead. which is one reason why celebrity couples seldom last long together. (read that LDG and HJH broke up too :unsure: )
ohh.. luckily no scandal between GYEH.. I think baby YOO was very affected by his scandal with Im Soo Jung. but thank goodness it didn't last long. I do notice too that the least suspected couple usually end up suddenly announcing their relationship, engagement or marriage.. HK paparazzi are scary... they can make up all sorts of stories, come out with all sorts of "proof". I heard people say that K-media are more respectful towards K-celebrities.. that's why we usually see the couples announce their good news themselves rather than being exposed. Being celebrities will surely put couples on the frontline making them vulnerable to pressure. I hope neither baby YOO or YEH will face that problem.. especially YEH since she had been there before. LDG and HJH broke up? I thought they were very much in love! anyway, I think LDG is enlisting this year too, right? Well, nowadays even veteran couples get divorce what more to say young couples! Last month or so, I just found out that veteran actress in OFD who acts as Haneul's foster mum, she also got divorced.

Guest Yehbaby

That’s what I thought coz seeing EH holding 2 bouquet when she make her speech and I notice GHJ is kinda distracted when the fans scream when shes’s about to make her speech probably that’s the time GY went up to the stage to hand the flowers to EH and maybe that’s why the MC didn’t ask GY because he already saw him coming up on the stage to give flowers ,I’m so loving that MC that night he is so obvious in match-making GYEH

yes euchan, baby Yoo did come on stage to give YEH flowers when GHJ was giving her speech. surely it is caught on one of the cameras but not aired. they should replay the awards show with this different camera angle....haha...

also, when baby Yoo went up to receive his award, i saw GHJ cheering for him too....sweet. :) they are friends right?

thanx for bringing this over Yehbaby

at least we are not just the one who notice it, and we cannot just blame our addiction with this two in speculating this things

well, many YEH warriors are able to see that YEH has great chemistry with YOO, even if they are not GYEH shippers. putting aside our respective shipping inclinations, i'd like to see YOO pair up with other good actresses besides YEH and vice versa. the main core reason for my admiration of YOO is his acting prowess and his warm personality, and not because of GYEH. :)

yup next year our Yoo is already in the camp, me also happy if he is healthy but kinda worried coz I remember your post in the mansion about those girlush in the camp what if they take advantage of our Yoo and please make sure his stylist won’t enlist himself this year or that he won’t be in the same barracks as our baby Yoo waahh

ooh, those horror stories of "breaking in" new recruits to the army better not be true! :ph34r: pray hard for baby YOO that he will meet good, honourable, decent men in the army whom he can become friends with la... :sweatingbullets:

just dropping off more GY fanarts before i go to bed...yoonight everyone.

jinkzz....is it just me or is it getting warm in here? lol....:wub:

Sigh. I dont really know where to post all my CP withdrawal feelings... I feel so overwhelmed after watching this series. It made me slow down and just replay in my head some sweet CP scenes.. hahaha. GY and YEH swallowed me whole. They've literally changed my notion of Korean's culture of being demonstrative to your BF/GF. And I totally applaud their professionalism with their portrayal. They're SO good. And I wonder how much they've rehearsed, practiced, discussed and psychologized themselves to make everything look realer than they are (or was it spontaneous, unplanned,go-with-the-flow acting? ;) ). Their portrayal left me speechless and dumbfounded. Wow.

honeypia....i enjoyed reading your thoughts on CP... :) yep, the CP couple swallowed me whole too. i think HK has raised the bar for korean men too high...it'll be very, very hard for single girls to find their real life HKs....lol....

Cy news-Yoo has updated his miscellaneous folder with a sad/happy face pic yet again. Here is what's written beneath the pic:

Google translated it into :

Excessive self-pity

Paranoids endless

Getting to the bottom of the revocation self-defense

Unnecessarily so many thoughts

His affection for the tribes

I look right now.

liron....i can't stop smiling coz baby Yoo sounds so emo here. anyone who can admit to their own self-pity cannot be too bad. :P

nate.. it's very normal that everytime we watched a drama we end up loving the couple.. and my deepest impression is still Gong-Gong couple because I knew them first. Like I told euchan, when I knew them back then, I was like ga ga too wondering if they are a couple, wishing they were a couple.. then come OFD, that feeling fades, and I concentrated on Yuri and as well as KSA because I watch their work almost the same time.. then comes CP... so it's very normal to want your favourite couple to be real..

i'm going to see BTSC soon since i bought the DVD...and i think i will like the Gong-Gong couple becoz i already like them separately. GHJ i liked her from Sangdo, Lets Go to School and Ruler of Your Own World. i liked the way she cries so unprettily in ROYOW...she wails like a child and doesn't care about looking good. somehow, it's heart tugging. and lately, i saw her in Thank You and she was really good there as well. so i'm expecting her and baby YOO to hit it off in BTSC. :)

but then whether there is a possibility or not, it's not our decision. It's up to the person up there, fate and destiny. From what I heard from YEH warrior, she was under pressure before because of "someone", and that she was really unhappy before CP time... So since those things happen to her before, might as well give them some space. Maybe it's one of the reason that baby YOO feels sad too, who knows? We can't fully read his mind anyway. Not sure about his Korean fans, but I'm sure he must have heard about all this speculations as well.. maybe he's pressured by it? :blink:

well YEH was unhappy earlier in 2007 due to many things....her management canceling her participation in a drama which she agreed to do, her ill health etc. etc. so i'm glad that the year ended extremely well for YEH (her antis can go shoot themselves! :tongue2: )....baby YOO said something which made me go hmmm....it was in your multiply page, angelie. the phone interview he did during CP. baby YOO was asked whether he wanted a scandal with YEH and he begged off the question, saying that if he said yes, he will be killed by YEH's fans and if he said no, he will still be beaten to death...lol....i wonder if he reads all those shipping threads of YEH and someone, the overzealous fanaticism there can scare anyone off.... :wacko:

OK that's it for the YooYeh talk, from tomorrow it'll be all Gong-Gong for me...lol...off to do my PM replies now....have a great weekend Yoogals and hoping for more pic spams of our YOO tomorrow! B)

Guest munchee

Good evening YooGals..

yes munchee.. there will be a fans meet tomorrow 6th Jan @ 1pm Korea time.

omg! i'll be probably crying the whole time if i were to attend that fanmeet.... :tears:

fans will also be probably at the entrance of the military premises so that they can send him off for the last time...... :tears:

yes euchan, baby Yoo did come on stage to give YEH flowers when GHJ was giving her speech. surely it is caught on one of the cameras but not aired. they should replay the awards show with this different camera angle....haha...
ya. I think it is caught on other cameras too.. well, let's see if they will show it.. haha.. at least Section TV clip showed YEH coming down from stage crying like she cried during CP party.. :sweatingbullets:

also, when baby Yoo went up to receive his award, i saw GHJ cheering for him too....sweet. :) they are friends right?
yep.. they are close friends alongside KSA. they are from same management agency anyway.

well, many YEH warriors are able to see that YEH has great chemistry with YOO, even if they are not GYEH shippers. putting aside our respective shipping inclinations, i'd like to see YOO pair up with other good actresses besides YEH and vice versa. the main core reason for my admiration of YOO is his acting prowess and his warm personality, and not because of GYEH. :)
I think their chemistry is undeniable.. I'm sure everyone saw it. Just that some are in denial mode or they did not fully watch or concentrate on the drama.

pray hard for baby YOO that he will meet good, honourable, decent men in the army whom he can become friends with la... :sweatingbullets:
I'll join the prayer for that.. :)

jinkzz....is it just me or is it getting warm in here? lol....:wub:
yes Yehbaby.. jinkzz just turn on the heater in the house.. lol!!

honeypia....i enjoyed reading your thoughts on CP... :) yep, the CP couple swallowed me whole too. i think HK has raised the bar for korean men too high...it'll be very, very hard for single girls to find their real life HKs....lol....
not only for Korean men, but for men all over the world! lol!! I'm sure YooGals here are facing same problem too.. :lol:

i'm going to see BTSC soon since i bought the DVD...and i think i will like the Gong-Gong couple becoz i already like them separately. GHJ i liked her from Sangdo, Lets Go to School and Ruler of Your Own World. i liked the way she cries so unprettily in ROYOW...she wails like a child and doesn't care about looking good. somehow, it's heart tugging. and lately, i saw her in Thank You and she was really good there as well. so i'm expecting her and baby YOO to hit it off in BTSC. :)
ohhh... so you haven't watch it? well, enjoy your date with Tae In. I'm sure you will love him.. as for GHJ, you might get annoyed at her in the beginning.. he.he.. I wanted to watch Thank You too.. but don't have a chance yet. anyway, she seems to cry unprettily in BTSC as well.. lol! Frankly speaking, I didn't like her at first, but like baby YOO, she slowly captures my heart too.. I think baby YOO is right, she has inner beauty.

well YEH was unhappy earlier in 2007 due to many things....her management canceling her participation in a drama which she agreed to do, her ill health etc. etc. so i'm glad that the year ended extremely well for YEH (her antis can go shoot themselves! :tongue2: )....baby YOO said something which made me go hmmm....it was in your multiply page, angelie. the phone interview he did during CP. baby YOO was asked whether he wanted a scandal with YEH and he begged off the question, saying that if he said yes, he will be killed by YEH's fans and if he said no, he will still be beaten to death...lol....i wonder if he reads all those shipping threads of YEH and someone, the overzealous fanaticism there can scare anyone off.... :wacko:
I'm glad things went well for YEH at the end of the year.. I'm happy for her too.. I've heard many YEH warrior worrying for her when they heard she accepted CP and for the fact that she have problem mixing around with people? but many who had known baby YOO also believe that he was able to make her happy and comfortable throughout the project due to his warm personality.. :rolleyes: ah.. yes.. I remember that interview... he gave a very cute answer... I'm sure he's aware of all those shipping issues one way or another.. or else how would he know YEH has antis?! :P

OK that's it for the YooYeh talk, from tomorrow it'll be all Gong-Gong for me...lol...off to do my PM replies now....have a great weekend Yoogals and hoping for more pic spams of our YOO tomorrow! B)
Great weekend to you too Yehbaby.. Looking forward to your Gong-Gong talk.. You may be able to refresh my memory for the drama.. :rolleyes: and for tomorrow, hopefully there will be pic spam in the evening.. have to give them some time to go home and get online eh? lol!!!

omg! i'll be probably crying the whole time if i were to attend that fanmeet.... :tears:

fans will also be probably at the entrance of the military premises so that they can send him off for the last time...... :tears:

hi munchee.. if I'm at the fan meet, I'll most probably cry too, especially if baby YOO cries.. I think fans will be at the entrance to send him off.. again, flooding with tears.. :tears: :tears: but still I want to see him off too if there's a chance.. probably we will only see it in video clip.

Guest luvbbyoo

luvbbyoo, K-drama is so popular here actually.hehe even our Ch7 dubbing is quite good but i prefer concentrating on BaBy Yoo's face!!!

Hello natedao,

Wow, you are so lucky to have good dubbed version in Ch7! Oh, I have under estimated the power of Korean Wave! :P

hi again luvbbyoo.

hahah.. thinking of something else huh? what you think that something was? lol!! anyway, that cute expression was priceless. :rolleyes::wub:

Hi angelie,

At that moment, I thought

Tae In was thinking about the baby making process. :lol: Or was my mind too "colourful"? :P

ohhhh... wow!! that's really super duper expensive. actually, I don't have the whole set of DVD.. just the BTS special. my Japanese friend duplicate it for me together with She's on Duty special as well. :P

I see......your Japanese friend is really nice. Are you ordering baby YOO's photobook through her/him as well?

Oh yes, the seller replied. No discount. :( But I'm buying it. Oohhh......I can see the big hole in my pocket now. :sweatingbullets:

BTW, PM me if you are keen to have the complete version, I can duplicate the 2 discs for you when I receive the parcel. That's provided that the discs are not protected as my technical knowledge are very limited.

oh yeah right.. you have not seen the whole ceremony.. silly me.. lol!! well, the camera does pan on baby YOO from time to time, so it might take a while if I were to compile those together.. :P Anyway, the kids dancing segment I didn't make it for download, do you want it since it has a little bit of baby YOO? and you don't have problem with downloading splited files and joining them together again right? If that's the case, I will try to upload the full show for Yoogals here but it will take a while because I don't have a super line speed... lol!

I know nuts about files joining and splitting stuff prior to joining Soompi. I can't play those split files on Hanryu Festival (GY's cut) because I don't know how to join them initially. After several rounds of research, I managed to get them running. :sweatingbullets: Woo.......I love that video. That song that he sang melts my heart every time I listen to it. You are the one who shared the clips, right? Thank you so much, you are such an angel.

Yes, yes. I would love to have the full version if it is not too troublesome for you. Thanks!

Oh yah, you mentioned about your hubby's new PC and he need time to "fix" yours. Take your time for the uploading. I can wait. :)

Just uploaded these... I was asking whether YooGals want it not long ago, but since there are many YOObies around, might as well upload them. :P These are HQ with chinese subs clips.

This is still one my favourite BTS/interview clip. Our Mr. Excellent never fail to make his leading ladies blush with joy. lol!! and love the BTS at the cosmetic store, especially the part where the reporter asked him to pick a lipstick for Yuri and he was doing bargaining for it. :wub: "one for 5500 won? I'll take 2 for 10,000 won". He's so cute.

31-May-2006 Section TV OFD Press Conference, Interview and BTS

Download: http://sharebee.com/c32f68b9

*** Credit are as labeled in the clip ***

:crazy: Pulling hair again. My laptop runs on vista and it conflicts with realplayer. I can't view the file! :tears:

I watched it over youtube. He's so cute. The conversation must be very interesting.

Waving to all Yoogals online!

Good evening luvbbyoo.

At that moment, I thought

Tae In was thinking about the baby making process. :lol: Or was my mind too "colourful"? :P

hahah.. I have to say, me too!! I think we are gonna make YooGals pervy again thinking that.. lol!!!

I see......your Japanese friend is really nice. Are you ordering baby YOO's photobook through her/him as well?
yeah.. she's nice.. she help me to purchase the calendar... I've not made up my mind whether to order yet.. she can't make up her mind either coz it's expensive for her too.. well, I have until the 10th to make up my mind.. :P

Oh yes, the seller replied. No discount. :( But I'm buying it. Oohhh......I can see the big hole in my pocket now. :sweatingbullets:
I hope that seller is genuine.. waiting for your good news.. :)

BTW, PM me if you are keen to have the complete version, I can duplicate the 2 discs for you when I receive the parcel. That's provided that the discs are not protected as my technical knowledge are very limited.
thanks for your offer luvbbyoo. That's really sweet of you. I'm content with what I have now.. so no need for the trouble.. :)

I know nuts about files joining and splitting stuff prior to joining Soompi. I can't play those split files on Hanryu Festival (GY's cut) because I don't know how to join them initially. After several rounds of research, I managed to get them running. :sweatingbullets: Woo.......I love that video. That song that he sang melts my heart every time I listen to it. You are the one who shared the clips, right? Thank you so much, you are such an angel.
ahh.. ok.. but once you know it, joining those files are pretty easy right? I love that performance of his too.. the best!! lol! well, no problem with the clip.. I'm glad you love it as much as I do.. :)

Yes, yes. I would love to have the full version if it is not too troublesome for you. Thanks!
ok.. I'll upload it.

Oh yah, you mentioned about your hubby's new PC and he need time to "fix" yours. Take your time for the uploading. I can wait. :)
ahhh.. for uploading of files no problem.. I can leave it upload while i go online.. but those extracting and conversion stuff will have to wait.. :P

:crazy: Pulling hair again. My laptop runs on vista and it conflicts with realplayer. I can't view the file! :tears:
errmmm.. it was you who told me the other day you can't play baby YOO's new year message right? and I refer you to GOM player? good news.. GOM plays RMVB too.. ;)

I watched it over youtube. He's so cute. The conversation must be very interesting.
yes.. the conversation is interesting and funny.. too bad my chinese reading skill is not good.. so I'm only able to catch some here and there.. the interview after the press meet was funny too when the reporter ask baby YOO about having to work up his muscles... and he said that the PD ask him to do so because Yuri likes buff men. lol!!! Actually, OFD has lots of really interesting and funny interviews with baby YOO.. and those helped me a lot in getting to know him more. I was dissapointed CP doesn't have much.. :(

Guest aimrun

LOL..

This is one hella long thread, so I'll just start here. :)

I just finished CP 2days ago, and I LOVE IT TO THE CORE!!!!

I believe I will be one of Gong Yoo's and Yoo Eun Hye's trusty fans from now on; they are soo good in that drama!

Is there any other GY or YEH drama/movie that I should see?

Daniaa

Guest iluvyoo2

Hello all Yoogals..Good night everyone

I think my hubby gonna use the wire one and hook up with network cable.. unsure.gif anyway, I remember a friend of mine didn't use wireless router either when her hubby connect 2 PCs. So see la how it goes.. hehe..
yes, you can use the cross cable to link up 2 computers to share the connection..But it quite troublesome ..:P

thanks for the goodies LF.. BTW, that textbook news, did YTN re-run it? coz that was the same clip as the one back in Nov-2006.
That news show in Nov 2006? Totally same as the one I posted? Actually I not sure the date, cause I got the date from the filename..:P

Thank you LF. Downloading now.. I assume it's the award coverage? coz it's like 172 MB file. I downloaded one HQ clip this morning and it was YEH's photoshoot instead..
yes, MBC award coverage, almost same as yours, but in HQ...I downloaded YEH's photoshoot too..haha..But in the interview, they mentioned GY, asking about GY enlistment..:P :P (see can GY small pic on screen and 14th Jan)

2007 MBC Drama Awards - CP Table Interview (Chinese sub)

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ZNGuZTfW2U8/

Download: http://pickup.mofile.com/1263762297257224

百度尹恩惠吧翻译制作 翻译: 小鸟 制作:boragehiro

Last time wondering why GYEH looked nervous in that interview..now know the answer..:P MC asked about the scandal between them.. :lol: But both of them no answer to the question...haha

LOL..

This is one hella long thread, so I'll just start here. :)

I just finished CP 2days ago, and I LOVE IT TO THE CORE!!!!

I believe I will be one of Gong Yoo's and Yoo Eun Hye's trusty fans from now on; they are soo good in that drama!

Is there any other GY or YEH drama/movie that I should see?

Daniaa

Hi aimrun, welcome to Yoohouse..Maybe you can watch Biscuit teacher star candy for GY drama or Goong for YEH. :D

+Edit

Article from Chinese magazine <韩剧攻略>

[2008-01-04]孔侑"恶童"自白书

[罗里罗嗦爱唠叨]

别看孔侑在电视剧里角色定位多是有点冷酷的王子类型,可生活中的他却更像一个爱唠叨的欧巴桑.对于这一点,曾跟他合作过的金善雅和南相美都有同感.拍摄<S日记>期间,孔侑常会跟金善雅倾诉最近的苦闷,有时候唠叨的时间超过两个小时以上,让金姐姐一度怀疑孔侑身体里面是不是住了个女人.金姐姐还说,每次谈话结束后,才发现孔侑刚才罗嗦的全部都是废话,事后一句都想不起来那种.不过孔侑对待女生也有两面.有亲近不亲近之分,亲近的他才会在别人旁边唠叨不休,不亲近的则干脆没讲话.

[形象好坏不计较]

演艺圈有很多非常在意形象,每一刻都要保证自己处在最完美状态的"镜子王子",但孔侑在这方面却十分"粗糙".他不但不会随身带镜子,还因为连最基本的艺人形象也不顾及,而被周围的朋友嘲笑为"没有当艺人的自觉性".别的艺人在自己没有打扮整理好之前,绝对不会让媒体拍照,可是孔侑就不管这些,还没化妆,衣服没有整理的时候,也可以随便拍.他觉得就算是演员,也要活得像个男人,没有必要跟女生一样去计较头发整不整齐,衣服搭不搭配这种小事.

[没大没小数第一]

私底下的孔侑很喜欢调皮捣蛋,跟他一起拍戏的女演员,无论年龄大小都是他恶搞的对象.<咖啡王子1号店>大热,孔侑和尹恩惠却没有传出绯闻,其实这其中的重要原因就是他们两个的相处方式实在太"MAN"了.平时孔侑和尹恩惠在剧组中相遇,调皮的孔侑就用手敲对方的头算作打招呼.久而久之恩惠也学会了这一招,后来两个人见面打招呼一定要敲得对方痛到哇哇叫才行.哪里还能人甜蜜的想象空间?孔侑和金善雅在<S日记>里饰演一对情侣,在电影中由于剧情需要孔侑都是称金善雅为:宝贝啊,亲爱的之类的.可是拍摄结束后,孔侑对年长他好几岁的金善雅还是"宝贝啊,亲爱的"的叫,也不用敬语,让善雅姐姐气到牙痒痒却又拿这个"目无尊长"的弟弟毫无办法.

[其实他也很男人]

虽然不算英俊(谁说的~咱家的YOO可帅着呢!)但却很有男人味儿的相貌.一级棒的身材,超好女人缘,这样的孔侑,无时无刻不在对靠近他的女人传递着'危险'的讯息.可是,在一次被问到自己的初恋的是什么时,孔侑给出的答案却让很多人惊讶.他说:"虽然听着像是玩笑,对于我来说,初恋就是最后的. 最后一个女生和我结婚,一起建立家庭,那个女生就是我的初恋.我认为只有有结果才是初恋.以后如果友人问我的初恋是谁的话,我会说我的妻子."现在的爱人才是最宝贵的,比起留恋过去,珍视现在更重要

*** Credit 转自 孔侑中文网 ***

Going out tomorrow, so I can see the pics spam when I come back..:P

Hello everyone!!

WOW!! I'm very very very happy to hear that GY has won the award and for YEH too. It's sad that they didn't win the couple award.

It's kindda weird to hear that the couple from Legend got the vote so much. 92%?! :blink:

Anyway I agree that GY and YEH will be the best couple in our heart. Both GY and YEH deserved the award.

I think GY is very blessed to have so many fans that support him like in this thread ( including me hehehe... :w00t: ) but the thing i like most when i'm in this thread, is that everyone looks so warm to each other and not being such overfanatics.

Yes, I love to see GY with YEH in real life but the most important is his happiness. It's sad that he will be away for 2 years. but hopefully everything goes right with his MS en his love life. :(;):)

2007 MBC Drama Awards - CP Table Interview (Chinese sub)

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ZNGuZTfW2U8/

Download: http://pickup.mofile.com/1263762297257224

百度尹恩惠吧翻译制作 翻译: 小鸟 制作:boragehiro

Last time wondering why GYEH looked nervous in that interview..now know the answer.. MC asked about the scandal between them.. But both of them no answer to the question...haha

Hahaha.. :D Thanks for the video, at last i know what the MC asked them.

I love to see how the MC teasing GY. She said that how could be GY and Han Sung ( I forgot his real name ) put their seat so close to each other. After hear that GY stand up quickly but the MC ( the man ) told him to sit down again. He looks so shy and blushed. :lol: ( if i'm not wrong, i saw that GY en YEH gave each other a quick glance but YEH turned her head quickly and looks shy?)

May be the MC knew something and that's why try to tease GY. May be She meant that "Why GY sat close to HS, you should be sat next close to YEH, GY. She is your lover in the CP!) hehehe... :P:lol::phew: (blame me for my imagination)

Guest adorable

Owh God!! I think i'm falling in luv on him!! I'm just realize dat he's so adorable!! Does anyone know? who's his gf?? does he got one??

Guest chinkymars

Owh God!! I think i'm falling in luv on him!! I'm just realize dat he's so adorable!! Does anyone know? who's his gf?? does he got one??

hello adorable! how cute!

as far as we know, our babyYoo has been single for the longest time...and yes, he is utterly and absolutely soooo ADORABLE!!! :blush:

Guest kayelee

Part 1

Good Evening YOOgals! :)

yeah, it's good to know that MBC recognised GY's effort in OFD last year by giving him an award. in 2006, Fantasy Couple swept most of the popularity awards (although the Goong fans were the noisiest). if you think about it, it's a pity coz The Legend was supposed to be released way back in 2006 but was delayed. if Legend was released as scheduled, then our CP couple would have won the Best Couple award this year...

and why didn't MBC give this award to 2 couples? KBS and SBS do that....hmmph. silly of MBC to miss this opportunity to promote CP, as it's going to be aired overseas - having it win Best Drama Couple is surely good publicity to sell the show as a romantic trendy drama. yes, i'm still a bit miffed that our CP couple were ROBBED of the award by senseless online voting. <_< surely they can come up with something better next year like 50% online voting, 50% industry insiders votes or something. ok, end of rant. :rolleyes:

come to think of it, MBC 2007 awards didn't have much entertaiment..compared to last year where they did that Best Couple montage clips...it would have been fun to see the CP fans whoop and cheer for YOO and YEH every time their lovey dovey scenes came on... :lol: but the opening segment where the two kids danced the tango was cute. :)

someone also asked me, what happened to the secret airport filming of Yoo and Yeh? supposedly, some ppl speculated that they were filming the video for the Best Couple in MBC awards? ...but nothing of the sort turned up...hmmm, was that a false sighting at the airport?

anyhow, aside from the best couple boo-boo, this was a good and memorable MBC awards for Baby YOO coz he gained not just widespread popularity, but finally won his Excellence Award. so hurray for that! :D

I couldn't agree more! whatever the result is, he still won an Excellence Award. :rolleyes:

Bebe Sam: Get me to the firing squad! And please make sure im on the first row, LOL! the dubbing is making a bad impression at CP. Plezzzz! But still, cant miss an episode! Hihihihi!

kaye: im always ghosting. whats new? LOL! I dunno, too lazy to change my log-in settings. Hehehehe! No PS contest for me, still lost at PS! Love the picture in my siggy too, though almost all yoo pictures are my favorites, it is on the top. Major droolness with that smile!

Kai, whew! thanks for the warning! :lol:

oh! still lost at PS? :phew: wonder what yOO can come up when you're a pro. LOL

gah!I want to be on the 1st row too. <_< haven't seen the CP billboard,

can we snatch it instead since we can't snatch CP from GMA? :lol:

yah! though annoyed, am still watching. :rolleyes:

lol!! you didn't even know why you get dizzy? haha!! :lol: yeah.. OFD is a bit on the serious side since it's a melodrama, but some scenes the first few eppi was cute. yes.. Yuri is his leading lady. don't worry, he ends up with his first leading lady.. ;) don't put too much expectation to the ending or you will be disappointed eventhough it's a happy ending..

oh! thank God! i hate the lipstick lady... thanks for the warning, will not set my hopes high...

bebe, andie's voice is good but not that expressive...but can tolerate it because of GYEH! LOL

Jinkz, thanks again! Be well. *muahh*

Guest calypso78

Last time wondering why GYEH looked nervous in that interview..now know the answer.. MC asked about the scandal between them.. But both of them no answer to the question...haha

Thanks LF.Scandal? what scandal? Did i miss something here? haven't seen/read anything about a scandal of any kind. Would someone please clarify this since i am very confused right now. Thanx.

Guest lingling22

i missed a lot form this thread...

'm kinda sad knowing Gong Yoo is going to be far from our sight in the next two years

our consolation .. he left uch a tremedous mark in CP that we will not be able to forget about him...

also.. like most of you.. i was kinda shocked they didn't win the Best Couple... anyways.. maybe when he comes back...

to Gong Yoo... Good Luck....and God Bless..

Guest adorable

hello adorable! how cute!

as far as we know, our babyYoo has been single for the longest time...and yes, he is utterly and absolutely soooo ADORABLE!!! :blush:

Oh..ok! Thankz 4 the info..chinkymars~

I'm really adore him! huh?