Hello there! Welcome! I got into liking GongYoo late too and I've been backreading like crazy! It's quite exhausting and I think I might end up a little cross-eyed but it's worth it with all the pics you get to see of him. Hope you enjoy your stay!!!
ahhh.. I think many of us here are already cross-eyed staring at YOO everyday.. lol! anyway, in case you are dizzy, maybe you should ask chippy for some of the anti-dizzy medicine too.. :)

morning OC.. you finally get the day right today.. haha.

(Real) Friday Morning :rolleyes: ....last night i caps Mr.Chubby Baby YOO whole night !! Re-watched a clip again-agian...Very cute ~ Zzzz sleepy
wah.. making caps of Mr. Chubby baby YOO.. I want to do some caps too.. but not yet since I have limited time with the computer still..

@Mc Donalds's Very hot inside not because the weather that because baby YOO's calender!! . i think very worth for order this one :sweatingbullets:
ohhh.. you showed your friends your calendar at McDonalds? me too!!! hahah!! what a coincidence..

-- that's my job !!! and Plsss..dont call me Golden Fish...btw,,, Golden fish can live in a deep sea ^^??
haha OC.. I don't think gold fish will survive in deep sea... :(

-- Hello My Angel...thank for this answer i like it so much. and i feel good if baby YOO think like us !! btw,"entertainment" soldier...Gosh !! Journalist always create a new words for them !! try to catch up anytime. :fury:

and of cause, i bet sure baby YOO do everythings in training camp like ordinary guy!! no have something special more than other guy. Even if some jealous guys or gangster dont like baby YOO (i think there is exactly!! and i thought trainer very serious with his training too even if they're celeb in camp!!)and i think positive, baby YOO can solve this proble by his (genius)wisdom.

(Friendly and make friend wt. gangster :crazy: )

yeah.. they have entertainment soldier because they have their own entertainment program. I would prefer baby YOO to go through the duty as an ordinary man too... gangsterish guys? awww.. I hope not.. praying hard that baby YOO wouldn't meet such people.. and if he does, pray that he will find a good way to handle them... yah!! you are scarying me OC.. :ph34r:

-- I love this movie....re-watch that screen many times and now My spy girl was nonfunctional. im looking for a new one >_<~
oh wow!! you spoilt it? is it a DVD or what?

-- Oh...you know another thai words. ^^ We call Sa La Pau
no.. I don't know Thai words, but we call those steamed buns as pau too.. like bbq pork, we call it "cha sio pau", meat we call it "bak pau", the red bean paste one we call it "tau sa pau".. etc... lol!! oh no.. we are talking food again..

hello there OC it's friday evening my side....wohoooooooooo can hardly wait to finish work and go home so i can log on here...
errr my faye.. Friday evening at your side? not Thursday evening? how come you suddenly advance one day too? we are still friday morning and you are already friday evening? wow!!! lol!!

hi again jinkzz.

Mianhe to all who are not able to d/l from MU...lazy me should have uploaded it to sharebee but since i have a premium account with MU, it is more convenient for me to do it thru them plus their uploader helps a lot.
it's ok jinkzz.. don't feel bad.. we should take you for uploading it for us eventhough you are not feeling well. *hugs* I don't use MU because MU hates me. haha.. anyway, it's just my personal perferences to use sharebee, because it distribute it to multiple hosting sites which provides more choices of links.. and MU is one of them too.. :)

Hi Angelie...i'm getting as much rest as i can get....thanks and yes...i'm trying to slowly ease back into the Yoohouse action...can't stay away from the house too long lest i'm willing to deal with tons of backpaging to do...hehehehe...all yoohotness is giving me more energy :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:
yeah.. staying away too long from the house will give you more headache right? better go home slowly.. hehe... oh yeah.. no doubt about what YOOhotness can do to us.. ;)

Guest Sunsetwy116

Hi,

This is my first time posting here after spending months lurking around....and I think I like this discussion in this thread as much as GY! :) Everyone is so close & friendly! Thanks for all your updates on GY. He is a really good actor and I especially like his work in CP esp in Esp 9 ( you know...the beach scene?) Although he will be away for sometime, I am sure he will come back as a better & more mature actor!! :)

ahhh.. I think many of us here are already cross-eyed staring at YOO everyday.. lol! anyway, in case you are dizzy, maybe you should ask chippy for some of the anti-dizzy medicine too.. :)

errr my faye.. Friday evening at your side? not Thursday evening? how come you suddenly advance one day too? we are still friday morning and you are already friday evening? wow!!! lol!!

oh my god..... can't believe i lost track of the days...... i am such a dork! it's thursday here in l.a. sorry OC!

Guest MissMellis

Attention my lovely YOOgals!

Our wonderful fellow cult member Faye have an idea and has been discussing with me and My chan

through pm's about it. The idea is for us to chat during weekends. We can basically spazz out as much

as we want without the fear of getting another warning from the mods.

Alot of the YOOpinays are using YM so Faye thought that it would be easier to use

YM since it's merged with msn and aim anyway.

She has posted this over at YOOmansion too at the chat zone. So for everyone who wants

to participate, please visit the other side and post your user id. OR you can always post it here

if you want to.

Thank you and I look forward to chat with you all!

+++++

2 days left to Baby Yoo's fans meet. Weee I can't wait! So sad though :tears:

Sunsetwy116: Warm welcome to YOOhouse! I hope you like it here. Do post more!

And the beach scene is one of my many fav scenes in CP! <3

hi Sunsetwy116. Welcome to Yoohouse and congrats for making your first post here.. Happy to hear that you like it here as much as the MAN himself.. His work in CP is undeniably good.. to me, he has always been good in acting all these while just that nobody give attention to him.. :tears:

haha.. my faye, it's so funny that today you made the mistake when OC did the same mistake yesterday.. I wonder who will it be tomorrow.. hehe.. :P BTW, any submissions for the contest so far?

Guest tangtang

HAPPY FRIDAY YOOGALS!!

so happy to be in the present page!! :lol:

Why not Kai? I can do that for you if you think you can stay in the box that long coz I must have a long talk with him!!! Don’t call for H2O, OK?

Pssshhh... Pee Nate, of course i will be bringing tons of H20, in case you talked to much, will just throw over H2O to you, okay!? :lol:

Kai oh you love fried pork belly? but mine is quite like cow!!! you eat meat??? hahaha ok...I love to be your Pee anyway!

You dont eat meat? Gah.. love meat! How come your big as a cow? LOL! But i can still make you like a corned beef. :D *hugs back* LOL! im just showing you how much i <3 you! :sweatingbullets:

Mr.Military?!? one more nik!

urrr,,OC i think till BaBy Yoo comes back in next 720 days you will create his name totally up to a Million!!! Sis! hope you can remember all!

Twinnie is keeping a notebook so she will remember it all! :D

Hi, carribeaneI agree with your opinion and JJH, YOO & Yeh and KJK. Gah.. how come YEH is that charming, hot men are rooting over her. :D As much as i wanted YOOYEH, im not giving myself false hope that they might end up together. Whoever partners they might/will have in the future, i will be happy for them. But still.. hoping they will be 'real' after 2 years. :D

ohh.. I see that you trying to think like baby YOO.. hehe.. those are valid reasons.. so I hope he will complete his 720 days of service happily and safely. I read just an article about Chun Jung Myeong's leave. It says that he was given the choice of performing duties as "ordinary" solder or "entertainment" soldier, but he chose to be the first one.. so I guess baby YOO also chose first one then? And there is another guy from Brown Eyed Soul - Na Ul, he will be "public interest service personnel". I assume that's the entertainment side?

ohhh... so they are giving choices. I thought it needs some application or soemthing to be an entertainment soldier. But lah, how will we know, we are not K citizens. :D Me hoping that YOO be an entertainter soldier, for selfish reason.. to see him even if he is in the MS. But come to think of it, knowing YOO.. he might choose the "ordinary" duties, to really fulfill his military duties.. Aigooo.. will just wait to the 14th, though i don want it to be nearing fast. :D

ahhh.. yeah... he must have been camping at his parents house most of the time eh? hehe.. and call out to mommy whenever he's hungry.. lol!!! ohh.. baby YOO's face like a dim sum? More like the "pau" (hmm.. not sure if Thai call those steamed buns stuffed with meat as "pau") right? LOL!!!

Pork bun in the phils is siopao. Hehehehe! Reminds me of something.. :unsure:

LOL! Angel Unnie, i felt asleep with my long post too. Hahahaha! Hope YOO is feeling much better now, i know being away from the 'world' is hard in the first days/week/months and im positive that he will get through it fast. *sobbing* so how are you feeling right now that 14th is coming? Me really dont want to see his pics entering, cause it might break my heart.. but half of me wanted to see how he is before entering cause it might be the last time we will see him after 2 years. waaahhh! I really dont know what to feel anymore. (hahaha, am i being senti? Must be too much backreading. LOL)My sister was rooting for my calendar, she keep on bashing me using the calendar, she was like "So you buy a calendar for your closet?" Hehehehe! Btw, i got her addicted to CP now, she cant take the dubbing in our local channel, so she watched it over my dvd, and she was spazzing like crazy and now understands why my calendar is at my closet. :DHGD, the duck was LOL and the round red shades of KJH. Me will DL it too if eng subs is avail. Dont care about the silliness and ratings too. :D

yup next year our Yoo is already in the camp, me also happy if he is healthy but kinda worried coz I remember your post in the mansion about those girlush in the camp what if they take advantage of our Yoo and please make sure his stylist won’t enlist himself this year or that he won’t be in the same barracks as our baby Yoo waahh

oh that’s the reason why I got the fat man in the red suit instead of GY lol

I hope next year I will get the right clone

Unnie Euchan, LOL! girlish military guys are scarier than push ups. :lol: is Yoo's stylist, girlish? Next year wont be perfect too.. i can only send you a military elf like yoo! :D or a siopao, as what my twinnie described yoo's chubiness! Huwat da, a siopao for christmas! LOL!

%7Boption%7DGY_CP.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7DGY_CP2.jpg%7Boption%7D

OMO! *fans self* Though it was 18 degrees C here in our office, still cold december wind outside, me wearing my thickest cardigan, this really is hot! Hehehehe! Thanks, jinkzz!

Guest tangtang

Good evening euchan.. hmm.. why do I always mistaken you for jinkzz whenever I see your avatar.. lol!!

LOL! me too.. but i just thought unnie euchan being the yellow one. :D

-- Hey..Twinnie...your post look like Article ^^// ha ha ha...i love it MRS.BOSSGongbtw,,

oki, twinnie please remind me calling you MS. Boss and not MRS. Boss! :lol: About the comic book, how long it took Yesasia in shipping it? Mine will took almost a month, though the product says it was on stock. <_< How come it was too long, my calendar was pre-order and the shipping took only 2 weeks.

-- hey sissywhat da !!! i means except baby YOO's life and details my memory like golden fish!! and create his nik is my duty !! :phew:

LOL! Golden Fish!! :w00t:

-- that's my job !!! and Plsss..dont call me Golden Fish...btw,,, Golden fish can live in a deep sea ^^??

It cannot! you must be a shark to live in the deep sea. Me wanted to be a starfish, who look like Patrick (spongebob's friend) just to be in the deep sea.. but no memory! :lol: How come?

~ Go back for work now... Yeahhhh let's a party on Friday night@ the mansion ^O^

What friday? And who's timezone?

i have an even better idea----why don't we all chat this weekend? i will post something at the mansion for you to see!

Faye, woow... another cake? Thanksgiving party for mr. excellence! :w00t:

hi Sunsetwy116. Welcome to Yoohouse and congrats for making your first post here.. Happy to hear that you like it here as much as the MAN himself.. His work in CP is undeniably good.. to me, he has always been good in acting all these while just that nobody give attention to him.. :tears:

haha.. my faye, it's so funny that today you made the mistake when OC did the same mistake yesterday.. I wonder who will it be tomorrow.. hehe.. :P BTW, any submissions for the contest so far?

gosh.... i'm just glad i didn't post a huge TGIF gif animation :lol:

so far- only two have submitted their entries.... so may i remind YooGals about my invitation- deadline for submission is january 10- exact time to be announced later.

btw....my angel... aren't you going to join us this weekend?

got to go - didn't realize the time..... but tomorrow..... surely ....is friday.....yay! :lol:

i'll make it up tomorrow! goodnight to all YooGals online! night my angel!

Guest tangtang

From the news thread:

January 3, 2008

FAREWELL TO (BEAR) ARMS

Korea film industry fears dearth of talent as top actors go for national service

By Chang May Choon

BYE bye Gong Yoo.

npimagescharmyeqjha2.jpg

They are flying high, but will disappear from screens soon when they enter the army:

(Clockwise from left) Cheon Jung Myung, Eric Mun and Gong Yoo.

(Right, from extreme left) Actors who should be making a comeback: Song Seung Hun, Won Bin and Jang Hyuk.

So runs a sad farewell on a discussion thread on the popular K-pop forum Popseoul.com. Netizens are groaning and moaning over the temporary departure of this hunkalious star of the hugely popular drama Coffee Prince.

Where is he going?

To serve his country, it turns out. Come 14 Jan, the 29-year-old actor will enlist for mandatory national service, reported TheKorea Times. That's barely two weeks after Coffee Prince gets telecast outside Korea - first on Channel U on Monday and then in Taiwan tomorrow.

What a pity, many fans say. After all, it has only been sixmonths since Gong Yoo shot to mega fame for playing a dashing cafe owner and won fans all over Asia. He even snagged the Outstanding Actor award for his role during the MBC Awards held on Sunday. Soon he will give all this up. Still, many are supportive of his decision and pledge their continued loyalty to him.

One of them, known as Pinklover, wrote on the Popseoul forum: 'I admire him for not dragging it. 'It's better to go when he's at the peak of his career, cos people will anticipate his comeback more. I'll miss this hottie!' Moe Moe wrote that 'I will be waiting for you, my dear', while LKVM said two years will pass quickly and asked Gong Yoo to 'come back safe and sexy'.

Gong Yoo is not the first to shave his head for his country. As you read this, boyish-faced actor Cheon Jung Myung (of Foxy Lady fame) will be enlisting for national service today. He is the first of a slew of popular Korean leading men who are slated to say 'Goodbye showbiz, hello army' this year.

The list includes Cho In Sung, Lee Dong Gun, Cho Hyun Jae and Kim Rae Won, as well as singer-actor Kang Ta and boy band Shinhwa members Eric Mun, Lee Min Woo and Kim Dong Wan, all of whom dabble in acting.

All Korean men above the age of 20 are required to serve the army for two years. But with so many of them gone, industry sources fear that a drought of leading men would create casting problems.

In 2004, the same scenario surfaced after a massive celebrity draft-dodging expose forced A-listers who reportedly forged documents to postpone national service, like Song Seung Hun, Jang Hyuk and So Ji Sub, to finally report for military training.

TRAINING NEW ACTORS

To cope with the shrinking supply of charismatic hunks, the industry is training new actors and encouraging singers and models to cross over to acting. Shinhwa members embarked on solo acting projects, while the boys from newer groups like TVXQ and Super Junior also made sure to make their mark in a few dramas or films.

Some models, such as Joo Ji Hoon of Princess Hours fame and Seo Do Young from Spring Waltz, walked off the catwalk to instant stardom on TV. Still, some critics feel that few newbies have managed to make a strong impression so far.

China-based news portal Tom.com quoted one insider saying that there have not been any 'especially shiny' new faces yet, so it is more possible that the 2004 batch of celebrity army guys would 'spark a new trend'. Some of them have yet to make a comeback despite being discharged from the army more than a year ago, so it is likely they would do it this year.

Meanwhile, those who are enlisting this year seem to be quite happy to serve their country - quite a contrast to the bitterness that surrounded the 2004 batch who were harshly criticised for draft-dodging.

Jung Myung, for one, recently told Edaily SPN that he hopes to become a scout and looks forward to the tough training ahead. The 28-year-old sports fanatic even compared army enlistment to acting in his new horror movie Hansel & Gretal - his last project to date.

'Even though I don't like horror films, I decided to take on the challenge because it's something I've never tried before. 'I think going to the army will be like my new film - a special experience in my life.'

Kang Ta, who is slated to enlist in the first half of the year, said the army is a 'must' for guys. He even joked that girls will not like guys who have not gone through army.

GIVES UP US CITIZENSHIP

Shinhwa's Eric, 29, probably agrees, since he reportedly gave up his US citizenship to serve the Korean army. He and his Shinhwa pals are expected to enlist after they complete their ongoing world tour.

Actors In Sung, Rae Won and Hyun Jae are also set to enlist by the end of the year, after they complete their new celluloid projects. As for Gong Yoo, China Times reported that he said he would treat his two-year break like a vacation.

Although given his age, he was worried he might not be able to keep up with the younger guys during training. To his fans, he said, 'I am grateful for my fans, and I will do my best to successfully complete my service and return to make better films.'

They're out, but not back

WHEN are they coming back?

That is the question that many fans of popular Korean actors Song Seung Hun, Won Bin and So Ji Sub have been asking. The trio were discharged from army in 2006, but none have officially returned to the screen so far. That's why all eyes are on them this year.

All three have made hints of a comeback. Seung Hun, whose enlistment in 2004 included a public apology for draft-dodging, is reportedly starring in the upcoming action movie Destiny. He plays a guy with split personality, opposite his good friend Kwon Sang Woo.

Ji Sub has a new drama lined up, which co-stars Jung Ryeo Won. Won Bin, who was discharged early after six months in mid-2006 due to a kneecap injury, has yet to announce his new project. But he did emerge last September to be appointed the new goodwill ambassador for Unicef.

Of the 2004 batch who enlisted for army, only actor Jang Hyuk, 32, has managed to successfully make a comeback last year. His new drama Thank You, which is centred on a 8-year-old girl who has Aids, won raves reviews for its heart-rending theme and his matured acting. He plays, of course, the genius of a doctor.

Source: The Electric New Paper

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/show/story/0,...,152300,00.html

:tears::tears:

Guest pikhachu79

Ya eonnie Angelie, I was shacking like crazy that night. And you shaking waiting for my update? hahaha don know what happen as I can watch it clear and loud. Thank GOD we have YM.hahahhahah

So we counting for him to come home....should we program a special clock? Calling YOOGALS programmer huhuhuu.

And what this competition i read about? Last date 10 Jan 2008....well still have time but don know why...I kind of lost my ideas...mmmm why aa? I think thinking of him leaving for MS make me like that. He is my MUSE...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

sad sad sad.....I'm sooooo sad.....

OO, me also still leave the calendar unwrapped. heheheh

whaaa...major hottie drought after this year...almost all hottie i like are going in for MS...LDG, KRW, Eric ( so admirable of him to renounce his US citizenship to serve his country's military) and the love of my life...Gong Yoo :tears::tears::tears: but SJS has a new drama coming out....that's good...liked him in I'm Sorry.

Guest starbabiee

credit jnccrs2 youtube, translation jactweetybi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj5-G9qbhq4

the mc congratulated her for winning the MBC top excellence award and asked about the kissing scenes with the 2 male leads.

eun hye said the kissing scene with hansung was just mere 'bobo' unlike with hankyul, it was more like a lovers kiss. after which, her shy 'i dont know' stopped further probing (hahaha)

Good late Friday afternoon.. :P

ohhh... so they are giving choices. I thought it needs some application or soemthing to be an entertainment soldier. But lah, how will we know, we are not K citizens. :D Me hoping that YOO be an entertainter soldier, for selfish reason.. to see him even if he is in the MS. But come to think of it, knowing YOO.. he might choose the "ordinary" duties, to really fulfill his military duties.. Aigooo.. will just wait to the 14th, though i don want it to be nearing fast. :D
I have no idea if they give choices, but the article does make it sound that way. I always thought one has to apply for the entertainment soldier post.. maybe they have some vacancy there now, so might as well offer it.. lol!!! like you say, we are not K-citizens, we don't know anything about it. And from the previous articles, it seems like he already choose to be "ordinary" soldier..

Pork bun in the phils is siopao. Hehehehe! Reminds me of something.. :unsure:
ahh.. we have siopao too, but it's the baked version. it's something like curry puff.. really crispy crusts.

how am I feeling... hmmm.. I don't know what to feel yet, so don't feel anything.. we'll see this Sunday.. :P Although I know I might be emotional seeing pics of him entering the camp, but still I want to see it or even a news clip of it. I don't think I want to miss any of his appearance in any way. So, I assume that your sister is now trying to persuade you to share the calendar then? he.he.. HGD, yeah, from the pics, KJH looks really cute in the costume and everything.. dunno when the eng subs will be available.. S2 is taking up the project I assume? anyhow, a friend of mind who is a Yuri devoted fan says that all the characters seems to over-react.. she wasn't sure if they are supposed to do it that way or something.. and I told her, she should just forget about it and enjoy the drama if she is devoted to her.. lol. but I will give it a try for both Yuri and KJH. :P

LOL! me too.. but i just thought unnie euchan being the yellow one. :D
you got confused between the two? haha... :sweatingbullets: luckily I'm not the only one.. haha.. I'll keep euchan is yellow in mind. lol! BTW, thank you for bringing the article over, chippy.

hi my faye... haha.. luckily you didn't post the gif.. lol!! ahh.. ok.. so I assume that at the end of the day you will put it up on a image hosting site and let us choose right? this weekend? not sure yet.. subject to availability.. :P usually I'm not around Sunday morning my time. when are you girls having the meeting? saturday or sunday?

hi Tika. yeah.. luckily we have YM.. hehe.. and I was shocked when you told me LSG and JH won award.. I thought they grabbed the Excellence award.. hahah.. then I thought it couldn't be that early to annouce that if they have not annouce the actress... hehe... and when I found out they actually won acting award, that moment I knew GY and LJK gonna share the excellence. :rolleyes: That contest is a GYEH fan art competition organised by my faye.. aiyo.. don't be sad Tika.. he had made a promise to come, he will come back as long as we wait for him.. :)

OO, me also still leave the calendar unwrapped. heheheh
haha.. in the closet also? :P

hi starbabiee. Welcome to YOOhouse. Thanks for sharing jnccrs YEH's clip with us.

Guest orangechocolate

~ Quick reply before go back home >_<

wah.. making caps of Mr. Chubby baby YOO.. I want to do some caps too.. but not yet since I have limited time with the computer still..

-- Hello My Angel...it's just very easy caps by PS that i can do ^^" i only caps his backside while he go up to stage >_<

ohhh.. you showed your friends your calendar at McDonalds? me too!!! hahah!! what a coincidence..

-- Wot !!!! Really ^^?? 555+ because McDonalds remind me abt. Spy Girl !! 555+ just thinking if baby YOO hide himself somewhere and ready for take a photo of us :crazy:

yeah.. they have entertainment soldier because they have their own entertainment program. I would prefer baby YOO to go through the duty as an ordinary man too... gangsterish guys? awww.. I hope not.. praying hard that baby YOO wouldn't meet such people.. and if he does, pray that he will find a good way to handle them... yah!! you are scarying me OC.. :ph34r:

-- Ohhh no !! My Angel so sorry !! but if there are not, i still scared one thing like we're Freshy@ Univ. We'll have a seniors and we'll do follow their obey anyway T_T i wish in MS camp there is no such people again !!

oh wow!! you spoilt it? is it a DVD or what?

-- DVD my Angrl, i checked in yesasia but there are only hongkong version i dont want baby YOO was dub in Chinese.

no.. I don't know Thai words, but we call those steamed buns as pau too.. like bbq pork, we call it "cha sio pau", meat we call it "bak pau", the red bean paste one we call it "tau sa pau".. etc... lol!! oh no.. we are talking food again..

-- 555+ last lunch i just eat Dim Sum wt. my friends and i got Mr. Baby MoChi Maro Very cute >_<~ it reminds me one screen in School 4 that baby YOO hold this baby doll..Goshhh His face likeMochi Maro i'll show you all at the mansion tonight !!!

oh my god..... can't believe i lost track of the days...... i am such a dork! it's thursday here in l.a. sorry OC!

-- Errrr....Dude this is because you talk to me too much and my Golden Fish Disease gone round !!

oki, twinnie About the comic book, how long it took Yesasia in shipping it? Mine will took almost a month, though the product says it was on stock. <_< How come it was too long, my calendar was pre-order and the shipping took only 2 weeks.

-- HiTwinnie...you seem not busy today Huuu...Yep...Yesasia said like they can shipping very fast but abt. my Comic book i ordered Early Dec. but i just recieved it last week !!!

It cannot! you must be a shark to live in the deep sea. Me wanted to be a starfish, who look like Patrick (spongebob's friend) just to be in the deep sea.. but no memory! :lol: How come?

-- No memory !!! Goshhhh... i dont wanna be that fish it mean i cant remember Baby YOO

See ya this evening ^^

Hi OC..

-- Hello My Angel...it's just very easy caps by PS that i can do ^^" i only caps his backside while he go up to stage >_<
haha.. you love his backside don't you? me too. like I say, I was looking at how he sway while he walks.. lol!!

-- Wot !!!! Really ^^?? 555+ because McDonalds remind me abt. Spy Girl !! 555+ just thinking if baby YOO hide himself somewhere and ready for take a photo of us :crazy:
yeah.. I wanted to show to my friends at a Japanese restaurant, but that time the calendar haven't arrive.. so when it arrive, we had another gathering and it's at McD.. hehe... luckily I had the calendar to keep me warm, because the air-cond was so cold that night. ahh.. I remember that hiding scene in Spy Girl.. baby YOO so cute and innocent..

-- Ohhh no !! My Angel so sorry !! but if there are not, i still scared one thing like we're Freshy@ Univ. We'll have a seniors and we'll do follow their obey anyway T_T i wish in MS camp there is no such people again !!
ahh yes.. that's always the case in university... I think MS camp might have such people, but hope it's not too serious.

-- DVD my Angrl, i checked in yesasia but there are only hongkong version i dont want baby YOO was dub in Chinese.
oh? no dual-language?

-- 555+ last lunch i just eat Dim Sum wt. my friends and i got Mr. Baby MoChi Maro Very cute >_<~ it reminds me one screen in School 4 that baby YOO hold this baby doll..Goshhh His face likeMochi Maro i'll show you all at the mansion tonight !!!
hehe.. you haven't watch School 4 but you know baby YOO got a Machimaro toy.. boy, he looks so cute putting that toy to his face and winked! gah!! he's just too adorable with that baby face.. :wub: :wub:

see you in the evening OC.. have a safe trip home.. :) Happy weekend.

Guest gibbna

Good late afternoon all YOOGALS !!!!

Wad-dee ja gibbna, hope you had a wonderful vacation. Yes we can enjoy CP on Sat-Sun (prime time) and we will have a lot of Baby Yoo fans join us here more!

Btw, your name is Gibb, right? May we call you we call you ‘Gibb’?

Wad-Dee ka Nate. I had a wonderful vacation staying at home and so so happy to go anywhere in Bkk without tons of cars and people Yes...I hope to chat to more Thai people who r crazy of our BABY YOO in here!

Yes, my nickname is Gibb so u can call me "Gibb" for sure.

Nate, my sister's just wonder why u know CP will be aired in this Feb. Do u have any spy on channel 7 to know the coming up schedule? She is Baby Yoo fans as me. She 's using my username to seeking GY'news in here too.

Hahaha…OC, chubby means wealthy!!!

Anyway, don’t you realize he still looks Hot even a bit urr…r fatter! Or Love makes me blind again?!?

He still looks so HOTTT even a bit chubbier. Love makes me blind too

Unnie mommy, thanks for fanmade calendar!

Btw, OC just got Baby yoo calendar, the big one she opened it with our friend in THA thread and then they screamed out! on the street!!! Tha Yoogals is quite Crazy!

So jealous of OC having the calendar in hand. Next time pls let me know if u wanna show everything abt Yoo. I wanna join it

Jinkzz.. Thanx for yr fanart. BABY YOO is so sexy on that scene

OC, where can u find "spy girl"? I wanna buy it.

2 more days for GONG YOO Fans Meet. Awaiting to see many many pix spam

Have a nice weekend everyone!!!

Guest woodycakes

hi woodycakes. ohh.. you were one of those who PM-ed me in multiply? what was your id? anyway, for baby YOO's service, it's not really 2 years.. 720 days is about 10 days short.. lol!! so we get to see him again 10 days in advance.. :D

hey aalhl. I'm patticakes on multiply.

whee for 10 days shorter for Yoo, but yeah still damn long. :D boo.

hey jinkzzmec thanks for the yummy art. hello wallpaper.

Guest shaliachu

hayyyy... i'm just sooooooooo sad.....i'm dreading january 14!!!!! 2 years is such a long time to wait................

yes...

But we can study and work hard,then we may go to KR and welcome for his return.